April 28, 2024, 12:40:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #75  (Read 311176 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #640 on: December 15, 2008, 04:55:10 PM »

Now dont try to rub me as smug, this is a discussion forum, if you are offended by the words "silly" or "amusing" that is to your own accord. I was giving you a fact to help further your personal investigation. Googling? my computer is much too slow for that, i can barely keep up with the threads...go ahead google what i just said..its the truth. Anyone in this forum will vouch for me, anyone that has studied forensic anthropology, criminal profiling. Casey HAS NOT broken any normalities, she hid the body less than 3 miles from her home, the murder was most likely in her home. She is disassociated, and her case so far is very disorganized the clues to a sociopath. not a serial killer. dont assume i dont know what im talking about. prove me wrong. please. and respect my thoughts and the fact that i am here to speak of the case and not gossip or to throw out scenarios that i know has inconsistencies, and get offended when someone who has the correct knowledge  corrects me.

if you want to have a personal conversation with me outside of this forum that would be more appropriate.

STOP IT RIGHT NOW!  YOU MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE KNOWLEDGE.  IF YOU DO, WE APPRECIATE WHEN YOU SHARE IT.  HOWEVER, PLEASE BE KIND TO YOUR FELLOW POSTERS.  HAVING KNOWLEDGE DOES NOT GIVE YOU THE PRIVILEGE OF BEING ABUSIVE.  SUBJECT CLOSED.  END IT NOW.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #641 on: December 15, 2008, 04:55:17 PM »

A more serious pic I wanted to share with you all. This is our Heathers grave marker. We just had it placed one day before her 1 year angel day. And the flowers to the lower right are the ones I left for Caylee.

that is beautiful

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #642 on: December 15, 2008, 04:55:22 PM »

Conway to seek imunity for his clients

Anthonys: "We Pray These Remains Are Not Caylee"
Monday, December 15, 2008 – updated: 4:18 pm EST December 15, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The new lawyer for George and Cindy Anthony spoke to the public Monday (watch video). He said he didn't know about plans to prosecute them on charges related to the case, but he did tell Eyewitness News that he is seeking immunity for Caylee's grandparents.

Attorney Brad Conway says he just wants to make sure his clients are protected. He wants to make sure charges aren't filed later.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18282120/detail.html
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #643 on: December 15, 2008, 04:55:28 PM »

can we private message each other and how ?

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #644 on: December 15, 2008, 04:55:35 PM »

A more serious pic I wanted to share with you all. This is our Heathers grave marker. We just had it placed one day before her 1 year angel day. And the flowers to the lower right are the ones I left for Caylee.

Cyn - I can't even begin to image how painful it was to lose your lovely daughter. All I can offer are my words of sympathy and my sincere condolences on your loss.

My Grandfather used to always say that time heals all wounds. I'm not sure those words really help and they probably don't. For you and your family, I hope that you find peace knowing Heather is with God and is safe and warm.

Hang-in the Cyn - you're a wonderful caring lady and you deserve to be happy. ((hugs from me and littleone to you)) Brighter days are ahead, and you're in our prayers this holiday season.
Love always ~
Rob

Hi Rob!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #645 on: December 15, 2008, 04:56:05 PM »

Now dont try to rub me as smug, this is a discussion forum, if you are offended by the words "silly" or "amusing" that is to your own accord. I was giving you a fact to help further your personal investigation. Googling? my computer is much too slow for that, i can barely keep up with the threads...go ahead google what i just said..its the truth. Anyone in this forum will vouch for me, anyone that has studied forensic anthropology, criminal profiling. Casey HAS NOT broken any normalities, she hid the body less than 3 miles from her home, the murder was most likely in her home. She is disassociated, and her case so far is very disorganized the clues to a sociopath. not a serial killer. dont assume i dont know what im talking about. prove me wrong. please. and respect my thoughts and the fact that i am here to speak of the case and not gossip or to throw out scenarios that i know has inconsistencies, and get offended when someone who has the correct knowledge  corrects me.
I think that you are very much out of line in laughing at other just because as you are saying you "know" or have "studied" these things, excuse me for going to Design school instead. (It works for me.)
A key investigator on this case stated that he has never seen someone such as Casey in all of his years, its quoted by several newspapers, tv stations, and is on this thread a lot. 
Also, I was under the impression that this DISCUSSION board was to discuss possibilities and scenarios.  Sorry we are all just not as "bright" as you.  I will go to the library and get one of your thinkin books you must have read in your time at school.
I have NO problem with someone posting correct knowledge, but I do have an issue with someone trying to patronize me with "silly" or "you guys are amusing", I was not the only one you had quoted in that quote stack.

Amen Dolce!  I don't think serial killers fit one mold.  Look at Aileen Wournos.  She was a female serial killer.  Everything about Casey leads me to believe that she has that potential.  It's just my opinion and if someone thinks it's "amusing" so be it.

Lisa
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #646 on: December 15, 2008, 04:56:13 PM »

if you want to have a personal conversation with me outside of this forum that would be more appropriate.
No thanks.  Not needed.  Moving right along.

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #647 on: December 15, 2008, 04:56:25 PM »

Do No Evil 
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #648 on: December 15, 2008, 04:56:43 PM »

Third time is a charm..LOL.When they identify the body discovered as Caylee Anthony will their be an extended family member,and or child advocate who will be ask to speak on behalf of Caylee???Since no one in her immediate family seems to think anything is wrong!Anyone???

Ideas??Anyone??

Well if none steps forward, I hope the STATE & EVIDENCE will speak loudly on her behalf
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #649 on: December 15, 2008, 04:57:05 PM »

When some of you folks think that KC schemed her whole charade, remember that LP said during a NG interview, that KC lived her life in 10 minute increments.   In otherwords, she didn't think past ten minutes of the present.
LOL Sort of like my Jack Russells.

For that to be the case though, why the searches found on her computer as early as March?

Not being an expert about something like that, I don't know.  I would guess that maybe she had thoughts about doing different things to Caylee, or her family, or others, but had no specific plans on when she was going to act them out or how she was going to handle the aftermath.  

OKAY, I know we have some monkeys out there who have studied or worked in areas of mental health, so do you have any thoughts on how a sick mind like this works and explain more of what LP meant?????    

first and foremost LP is looney. But he does make sense with this. He was pertaining to she isnt realistic, her perception is only live in the moment. i mean she literally went from being a mother to a murderer, to a date night without an regard of what had just happened..and still 6months later continues to have forgotten what she did. this is what he may mean. this also ties into her having an accident with caylee. If they do go with the accident theory it will have been a reckless homicide because she compromised her daughters life, by binding her mouth to keep her quiet so she could go out. Thus she lives in the moment.

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #650 on: December 15, 2008, 04:57:15 PM »

can we private message each other and how ?

Sorry.  There are no pm's here at Scared Monkeys.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #651 on: December 15, 2008, 04:57:19 PM »

Third time is a charm..LOL.When they identify the body discovered as Caylee Anthony will their be an extended family member,and or child advocate who will be ask to speak on behalf of Caylee???Since no one in her immediate family seems to think anything is wrong!Anyone???

Ideas??Anyone??

I don't know Keepthefaith. You would think someone outside of the immediate family would speak up about something. No one has spoke up for anyone in that family. 

RIP Sweet Puppy
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #652 on: December 15, 2008, 04:57:36 PM »

There's an Obama press conference at 5 (Eastern). Might trump an Orlando press conference.

I still haven't seen anything, you?  I"m flipping b/t fox & cnn
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #653 on: December 15, 2008, 04:57:57 PM »

Ideas??Anyone??
Good question, maybe the Anthony's new lawyer.

Thanx NRCG.I find it appalling to say the least that these grandparents are focused on Casey more then Caylee.Just curious.Due to the behaviors of the Anthony's i would just surmise that the court may appoint someone to speak on behalf of the Angel..I know the prosecution,as well as LE is doing that.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #654 on: December 15, 2008, 04:58:25 PM »

I found the cat

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #655 on: December 15, 2008, 04:58:43 PM »

Cyn, that is absolutely beautiful!  I know Caylee and your Heather must be smiling down on you!

Lisa
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #656 on: December 15, 2008, 04:59:31 PM »

Conway to seek imunity for his clients

Anthonys: "We Pray These Remains Are Not Caylee"
Monday, December 15, 2008 – updated: 4:18 pm EST December 15, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The new lawyer for George and Cindy Anthony spoke to the public Monday (watch video). He said he didn't know about plans to prosecute them on charges related to the case, but he did tell Eyewitness News that he is seeking immunity for Caylee's grandparents.

Attorney Brad Conway says he just wants to make sure his clients are protected. He wants to make sure charges aren't filed later.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18282120/detail.html

SAY WHAT?????    

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #657 on: December 15, 2008, 04:59:35 PM »

Ideas??Anyone??

I don't know Keepthefaith. You would think someone outside of the immediate family would speak up about something. No one has spoke up for anyone in that family. 

Not even Caylee!!!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #658 on: December 15, 2008, 04:59:40 PM »

MUFFY BEE!!!! YOU ROCK!!!!!

Dolce, i got your back my monkey friend....

"God dont like ugly"
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #659 on: December 15, 2008, 04:59:43 PM »

Alright I will read back for the updates of what went on with the presser when I come back home.  Time to go pick the little brother up from afterschool help and find out what fun sort of trouble he got himself into today.

TTFN!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.