April 28, 2024, 07:12:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #75  (Read 311247 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #680 on: December 15, 2008, 05:07:04 PM »

can we private message each other and how ?

no....if you want to contact someone ask Klaas to forward your email addy to that person

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
monkeemama
Scared Monkey

Mama's Little Monkees!

« Reply #681 on: December 15, 2008, 05:07:54 PM »

Yall just hear LP on HLN say that the place back there was known for kids in the n'hood to go and bury pets.. I think he said parakeets?? lol? And thats why they are finding lots of bones..
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #682 on: December 15, 2008, 05:07:58 PM »

Conway to seek imunity for his clients

Anthonys: "We Pray These Remains Are Not Caylee"
Monday, December 15, 2008 – updated: 4:18 pm EST December 15, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The new lawyer for George and Cindy Anthony spoke to the public Monday (watch video). He said he didn't know about plans to prosecute them on charges related to the case, but he did tell Eyewitness News that he is seeking immunity for Caylee's grandparents.

Attorney Brad Conway says he just wants to make sure his clients are protected. He wants to make sure charges aren't filed later.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18282120/detail.html

innocent people don't need immunity

You are right.  I wonder if they are going to fess up?

Lisa

No IMMUNITY.Period.When this is identified as Caylee and they think after all they've done to hamper this investigation regarding their granddaughter they deserve immunity.These people are SICK!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #683 on: December 15, 2008, 05:08:00 PM »

MORE DOCS RELEASED   DEC. 15TH..

Found here that it was Tony L that found Casey walking down Chickasaw Trail

going south on the 24 of june when she had ran out of gas.  Went to C &G

house and he broke the lock on the shed and Casey took the two cans of gas.

It is on Page 46 of the above documents.  Must have been the day she had

gotten rid of the body.   I thought it was the day she was seen jogging and it

was Chris that had seen her. 

[/quote]

But didnt George see her on the 16th?
Well, now that I mentioned it, it IS George's word, now isnt it??

"God dont like ugly"
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #684 on: December 15, 2008, 05:08:03 PM »

I want to keep the focus here on Caylee as it should be...if anyone want's to know about Our Heather...or us please check our myspace.  I would be happy to get to know you all as well.
myspace.com/cynthiawalker

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #685 on: December 15, 2008, 05:08:39 PM »

I think that LPs theory is so off base. If she used the shovel in the pool it would have tested posotive for Chlorine.

!~*Mar*~!

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #686 on: December 15, 2008, 05:08:48 PM »

Third time is a charm..LOL.When they identify the body discovered as Caylee Anthony will their be an extended family member,and or child advocate who will be ask to speak on behalf of Caylee???Since no one in her immediate family seems to think anything is wrong!Anyone???

Ideas??Anyone??

I don't know Keepthefaith. You would think someone outside of the immediate family would speak up about something. No one has spoke up for anyone in that family. 

Thanx QM.It is bizarre to say the least.Where is the rest of the family??No accountability from anyone in the family.If this was in my family. I'd be aggressive to say the least in regards to the disappearance of a family member!If my immediate family wouldn't do it or were more concerned with there daughter VS. grandkid i'd be all over them...Just thoughts

With a case as large as this, such a precious innocent child, and no one else in the family speaks up. No siblings, aunts, uncles, cousins, inlaws, close family friends, NADA. I always thought that was strange. Must be some reason I would think. I just Don't Know??

RIP Sweet Puppy
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #687 on: December 15, 2008, 05:09:43 PM »

Yall just hear LP on HLN say that the place back there was known for kids in the n'hood to go and bury pets.. I think he said parakeets?? lol? And thats why they are finding lots of bones..

yeah not trying to be mean here but I think he is offbase on that too. They know what human remains look like why would they send animal remains off?

!~*Mar*~!

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #688 on: December 15, 2008, 05:09:47 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The new lawyer for George and Cindy Anthony spoke to the public Monday (watch video). He said he didn't know about plans to prosecute them on charges related to the case, but he did tell Eyewitness News that he is seeking immunity for Caylee's grandparents.

Attorney Brad Conway says he just wants to make sure his clients are protected. He wants to make sure charges aren't filed later.

You usually receive immunity for providing information.  Wonder what the Anthony's have to say that might incriminate them, thus they need immunity.  They would not be given immunity for things they have said in the past.
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #689 on: December 15, 2008, 05:09:54 PM »

Conway admits the Anthonys have made conflicting statements in the past. They will be re-interviewed by investigators. He said, for the next interview they give to authorities, there will not be any conflicting statements.

does this mean they are finally going to tell the truth?  nnnnaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwww

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #690 on: December 15, 2008, 05:12:31 PM »

You are right.  I wonder if they are going to fess up?

Lisa

No I don't think they will tell the truth...they will fabricate a story...both will tell the same one...one that cannot be disproved.....I hope the State doesn't give them immunity.....EVER

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
monkeemama
Scared Monkey

Mama's Little Monkees!

« Reply #691 on: December 15, 2008, 05:12:38 PM »

yeah not trying to be mean here but I think he is offbase on that too. They know what human remains look like why would they send animal remains off?

haha he is always a little bit out there, i think he just tries to get WAY too specific and pinpointing every little thing - which is hard to do since no one but KC knows! that parakeet thing kind of made me laugh though... uhhh HOW SMALL would THOSE bones be, there, LP! 
Tony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #692 on: December 15, 2008, 05:12:44 PM »

You usually receive immunity for providing information.  Wonder what the Anthony's have to say that might incriminate them, thus they need immunity.  They would not be given immunity for things they have said in the past.

If the prosecution needs Cindy and George to make the case then they might get immunity.  I dont think that they need them so I say let them rot for lying so much. 
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #693 on: December 15, 2008, 05:13:24 PM »

Just catchin up --------

CynInOregon (((((((((HUGS))))))))) I love that you can remain strong and able to join in for Justice for Caylee!!

And how do I always miss Robs posts here lately...
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #694 on: December 15, 2008, 05:13:36 PM »

I think that LPs theory is so off base. If she used the shovel in the pool it would have tested posotive for Chlorine.

His theories change as much as mine have.  I'm not bashing the man, but he changes with the evidence.  I don't understand why he gets so much press time.  He is only speculating as we are going along, same as the rest of us.   
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #695 on: December 15, 2008, 05:14:02 PM »

The Anthony's can come clean then let the prosecutor's decide whether to prosecute or not.If you need immunity your at least complicite in obstruction,witness tampering,as well as lieing to authorities.Why give them immunity?Prosecute to the fullest....

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #696 on: December 15, 2008, 05:15:08 PM »

Conway admits the Anthonys have made conflicting statements in the past. They will be re-interviewed by investigators. He said, for the next interview they give to authorities, there will not be any conflicting statements.

does this mean they are finally going to tell the truth?  nnnnaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwww

It means they have had plenty of time to coordinate their stories. 
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #697 on: December 15, 2008, 05:15:43 PM »

Exactly Today, that is what I am thinking.  Unless he used the word immunity wrongly. 

My understanding would be that the A's would give the STATE SOMETHING and the STATE would give the A's IMMUNITY for their part ???  Right???   
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #698 on: December 15, 2008, 05:16:55 PM »

haha he is always a little bit out there, i think he just tries to get WAY too specific and pinpointing every little thing - which is hard to do since no one but KC knows! that parakeet thing kind of made me laugh though... uhhh HOW SMALL would THOSE bones be, there, LP! 

CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #699 on: December 15, 2008, 05:17:01 PM »

So much speculation in this case... one thing that keeps coming to my mind is how many of us really think that CA, GA and Lee actually had/have some knowledge of what has truly happened to Caylee? I guess I find it real hard to imagine that they could know Caylee was dead and not speak up. I still think Casey had them over a barrel with something...just dont know what yet.
thankfully my mind does not work like hers.

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.