April 27, 2024, 01:17:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #75  (Read 311049 times)
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #800 on: December 15, 2008, 06:17:14 PM »

I know how you feel

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #801 on: December 15, 2008, 06:17:28 PM »

Casey probably felt as if she were the nanny instead of the mom. Cindy held the baby at birth and named her. Casey did not even want to keep her, but Cindy insisted. I bet that she did see herself as a "nanny" figure in Caylee's life.
"Cay-Lee" was named after the biological parents.

Do we have any idea who the biological father is????

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #802 on: December 15, 2008, 06:19:18 PM »

I wonder if there are any future sociopath's just kicked back, taking notes on this case... 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #803 on: December 15, 2008, 06:19:28 PM »

The Ant's new attorney is just another 15 minutes of famer, like the rest!!

Attorney Brad Conway also said he is representing the Anthonys for free.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18282120/detail.html

mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #804 on: December 15, 2008, 06:20:49 PM »

"In the statement, George and Cindy Anthony say if the remains are Caylee's, the babysitter Casey Anthony says she left Caylee with may have played a role in her death."

OMG !!!   seriously ? I mean, I knew it was coming...but still... oh I am so freaking mad.

Boy, when the As are interviewed again by the police and "there won't be any conflicting information this time" I sure hope the police drill them on the babysitter that took Caylee.

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #805 on: December 15, 2008, 06:21:41 PM »

Casey probably felt as if she were the nanny instead of the mom. Cindy held the baby at birth and named her. Casey did not even want to keep her, but Cindy insisted. I bet that she did see herself as a "nanny" figure in Caylee's life.

Plenty of speculation about that, and about Caylee's name... Neither are known facts, yet...

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #806 on: December 15, 2008, 06:22:40 PM »

There are ideas, but no facts to back them up.   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #807 on: December 15, 2008, 06:24:41 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/18285004/detail.html

No Reward For Meter Reader Who Found Skull
Monday, December 15, 2008 – updated: 6:18 pm EST December 15, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- It was a meter reader who found the remains that could be Caylee Anthony. He's having a tough time and does not want to talk with the media and he is so disturbed by what he found his bosses have given him some time off of work.

When the Orange County meter reader discovered a skull in the woods not too far from Caylee Anthony's home his supervisor called 911.

That phone call makes the meter reader ineligible for a $5,000 Crimeline reward. To collect the reward, you have to call Crimeline first before you call 911.

"You have to initiate a tip with Crimeline at 1-800-423-TIPS," explained Detective Barb Bergin, Crimeline. "We don't have enough money to pay rewards to everyone who calls 911."

Bergin encourages people to call 911 if there is an emergency, but Crimeline calls are answered 24 hours a day.

"As calls come in, if it's something that needs an emergency or needs law enforcement, we have people in place for that to happen immediately," Bergin said.

Bounty hunter Leonard Padilla offered a $50,000 reward for Caylee's body, but pulled the money when people complained searchers were tearing up their yards looking for remains.

"I don't want to get sued," Padilla said.

Still, Padilla plans thinks the meter reader deserves some kind of reward and he plans to write him a check if the remains belong to Caylee.

"It's going to be a figure between five and ten grand involved easily," he said. "Nobody looks at bags out here in these palmettos, they just walk by it. This guy had the foresight to go over and do it."

Crimeline detectives told Eyewitness News they never make exceptions. You have to call the tip line first if you want to be eligible for a reward. While they have received complaints from people who called 911 first and then tried to collect the money, they always stick to their policy.

Crimeline has achieved a lot fighting crime in Central Florida. During the last year, Crimeline tips have generated 1,100 arrests and solved 1,200 cases.

Crimeline gave out $340,000 in rewards. That money comes from a trust fund in the Attorney General's Office.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #808 on: December 15, 2008, 06:24:42 PM »

Does this family not understand that Casey was the babysitter!!!

It's easier to believe in the Nanny story until the evidence is concrete, imo.  And then maybe not still !!   

cindy must have forgotten that she said on TAPE that she thought Zanny was anyone who was watching Caylee

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #809 on: December 15, 2008, 06:25:38 PM »

I think the Anthony's have alot ot get off their chests and it doesnt all hve to do with this  case but maybe years of being quiet and hiding things,  I for one would Love to hear what has gone on in that family for years and why no relitives have beem standing beside them, also I think LE will go back and investigate everything that might look like a connection to them all the way in Ohio!

hi HH!  I do not believe they will ever reveal their secrets.....they know that casey is a liar and has lied to them for years...they know they have covered for her, lied for her, condoned her behaviour and they continue to do so....to reveal their secrets would be to admit to all of the above and I don't think that will ever happen.  JMO of course....

Sunny I share your opinion as well.  The A's will only admit the bare minimums if anything at all.  I bet George answered simple yes or no questions during the GJ proceedings.  The days of him flapping his jaws to LE are long over.  Cindy will NEVER give LE an ounce of anything painting Casey in a negative light, imo 
Believe me I dont think much of the A's either but, I can bet you if evidence that has been collected has told a story that neither one wanted known, and police start to drop the ball on them and they cant see any way out, they will talk to save themselves, even though they wouldnt to save Caylee......

HH I hope you are right and I am completely wrong

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #810 on: December 15, 2008, 06:26:06 PM »

I wonder if there are any future sociopath's just kicked back, taking notes on this case... 

NAH! They all think they're just too naturally brilliant than the rest of us mere mortals. We're nothing but prey after all, while these narcissists think they're the kings of the jungle.
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #811 on: December 15, 2008, 06:26:29 PM »

Would one GREAT WONDERFUL monkey give the link to the Live Web Cam PLEASE!!!!

Doesn't look like much going on right now or the cams aren't working:

House cam
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html

Crime scene cam
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam2.html

no crime scene tape around house?

No because the house has been released back to the A's custody
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #812 on: December 15, 2008, 06:26:39 PM »

we really needs an applause monkey!!!

Sorry he's not animated like these guys: 

thanks QM

Rest in Peace Caylee

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #813 on: December 15, 2008, 06:27:16 PM »

Bounty hunter Leonard Padilla offered a $50,000 reward for Caylee's body, but pulled the money when people complained searchers were tearing up their yards looking for remains.

Still, Padilla plans thinks the meter reader deserves some kind of reward and he plans to write him a check if the remains belong to Caylee.

"It's going to be a figure between five and ten grand involved easily," he said. "Nobody looks at bags out here in these palmettos, they just walk by it. This guy had the foresight to go over and do it."

Well that's nice of him. If it's Caylee, I hope LP sticks to his word. Smile

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #814 on: December 15, 2008, 06:28:11 PM »

No Reward For Meter Reader Who Found Skull
Monday, December 15, 2008 – updated: 6:18 pm EST December 15, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- It was a meter reader who found the remains that could be Caylee Anthony. He's having a tough time and does not want to talk with the media and he is so disturbed by what he found his bosses have given him some time off of work.

When the Orange County meter reader discovered a skull in the woods not too far from Caylee Anthony's home his supervisor called 911.

That phone call makes the meter reader ineligible for a $5,000 Crimeline reward. To collect the reward, you have to call Crimeline first before you call 911.

"You have to initiate a tip with Crimeline at 1-800-423-TIPS," explained Detective Barb Bergin, Crimeline. "We don't have enough money to pay rewards to everyone who calls 911."

Bergin encourages people to call 911 if there is an emergency, but Crimeline calls are answered 24 hours a day.

"As calls come in, if it's something that needs an emergency or needs law enforcement, we have people in place for that to happen immediately," Bergin said.

Crimeline detectives told Eyewitness News they never make exceptions. You have to call the tip line first if you want to be eligible for a reward. While they have received complaints from people who called 911 first and then tried to collect the money, they always stick to their policy.

Crimeline has achieved a lot fighting crime in Central Florida. During the last year, Crimeline tips have generated 1,100 arrests and solved 1,200 cases.

Crimeline gave out $340,000 in rewards. That money comes from a trust fund in the Attorney General's Office.

Klaas, that is a ridiculous policy, imo.  Just think if he would have called Crimeline first everyone would be screaming he is a money grubbing blankety blank.  Thats not fair.   
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #815 on: December 15, 2008, 06:28:23 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/18278896/detail.html

Caylee Memorial Forms At Crime Scene
OCSO Remains Tight-Lipped About Finds In Wooded Area Near Anthony Home

POSTED: 6:08 am EST December 15, 2008
UPDATED: 5:54 pm EST December 15, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Authorities are working to identify a child's remains on Monday that were found in a wooded area near the home of Caylee Anthony last week.

Capt. Angelo Nieves of the Orange County Sheriff's Office said Monday that significant finds have been made at the crime scene, but that he could not comment further on the nature of the finds.

Crime scene investigators hauled out huge tree parts from the crime scene near the Anthonys' East Orange County home Monday.

"As they're moving slowly, they're moving carefully, they'll make, as they work with the medical examiner's office and the FBI lab, they'll make a determination as to what possibly occurred, what the condition of the body is, and analyze, evaluate that and provide that to the medical examiner and the FBI in order to come to a conclusion," Nieves said.

Sifting through all the debris is tedious work but experts including Orange County Medical Examiner Dr. G. will stay as long as needed. Nieves said the sheriff's office plans to leave no stone unturned.

"The fact that he actually saw it was remarkable in itself. The fact that he acted upon that it appeared suspicious to him. They said it would been difficult at all to miss that bag because of the heavy undergrowth and everything that was down there," Padilla said.

Sources suspect the body was likely submerged for an unknown period of time and some of the remains may have floated out of the bag or were scattered by animals.

Meanwhile, George and Cindy Anthony were allowed to return to their family home on Hope Spring Drive near the crime scene.

The family has hired a new attorney and spokesman, Brad Conway, and he said George and Cindy Anthony have nothing to hide and will work with law enforcement.

"They've cooperated. They've done everything they can and understand this is their daughter, and imagine your daughter, your only daughter, being charged with first-degree murder of your only grandchild," Conway said.

During a press conference on Monday afternoon, Conway said the Anthonys are not grieving because they don't know who the remains belong to.

Conway said that if the bones are Caylee's, once the medical examiner is finished, the bones will be released to the Anthonys for proper burial.

He also spoke about neighbors of the Anthonys selling false stories to the media. If false stories are sold he said will be looking into pursuing some sort of legal action, but right now the Anthony's are looking for some privacy.

Conway confirmed George and Cindy Anthony have give new fingerprints and DNA samples to the FBI, but that is only to exclude them as potential suspects and nothing else, Conway stressed.

Conway said George and Cindy Anthony only want to help determine if the child is Caylee and who may have killed her.

Michelle Bart, who said she reached out to the Anthony family the first week of seeing what they were going through with the media and offered her services, has a different position as of Sunday night.

Bart will no longer speak on the Anthonys behalf, but instead will continue to maintain their Web sites. She said she and Conway will be working as a team for the benefit of the Anthonys.

Since Thursday, a small cross left near the crime scene has grown into a huge memorial to Caylee Anthony, containing flowers and many stuffed animals.

"I've just been waiting for closure. I wanted her found alive. If this is what we got, you have to respect her. You have to respect the little child. It's just cruel," resident Wilma Sipes said.

WOOHOO Klaas is back!  I hope devil son doesn't go out and remove these tributes

Rest in Peace Caylee

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #816 on: December 15, 2008, 06:28:31 PM »

It's easier to believe in the Nanny story until the evidence is concrete, imo.  And then maybe not still !!   

cindy must have forgotten that she said on TAPE that she thought Zanny was anyone who was watching Caylee

And oddly enough, who watched Caylee the most during her short life?

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #817 on: December 15, 2008, 06:28:47 PM »

On WESH.com it is saying that huge tree parts are being hauled out of the scene, I would like to know why.

I wonder if fluids could be absorbed into the root system that could point to how long the body had been there.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #818 on: December 15, 2008, 06:30:19 PM »

I love this comment found on another forum:

----

"I believe the A's have left the territory of Obstruction (misdemeanor) and have strolled into the valley of Criminal Accessory after the fact. (felony)."

CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #819 on: December 15, 2008, 06:30:31 PM »

reminds me of "What a tangled web we weave"...................
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.