April 30, 2024, 02:07:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #75  (Read 311373 times)
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1080 on: December 15, 2008, 09:08:05 PM »

So Mr. Conway states that Caylee was last seen Zenaida F. Gonzalez?  They can't even prove she exists!  How are these dumba$$es going to prove she did it?  This would be almost comical if it wasn't so sad!

Lisa
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1081 on: December 15, 2008, 09:08:35 PM »

I think he was driven by the fact that this young girl got one over on him.  He is who he is, his personality have prevented his going forward in a political career.  However, I believe that he truly cares.  He loves to talk to people and this gets him into trouble.

I like the man. Do I think everything he says is 100% right, no I do not -- but I would love to debate with him.  I am probably a bad judge, because  I am a person that doesn't hate Casey because she has big teeth.  I don't discredit people's abilities because of their looks.  I am in the minority.

I don't believe anyone has said they hate Casey because she has big teeth....I believe she is despised because she killed her child. Wrapped her in trash bags, allowed her little body to decompose in her car truck while she was out having a grand old time and them threw her away like garbage to rot all alone in a field.  I know you want to debate and I for one will not take the bait. So why not just call LP...he will talk to anyone

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1082 on: December 15, 2008, 09:09:16 PM »

I am so confused about the pesticide.  What would she have used this for?  Do you think this had anything to do with Caylee's death. 
Usually pesticide contains a chemical that makes it sticky, so that it won't wash away. So if Casey sprayed it into the trunk to kill flies or maggots then the residue would be on the trash bags. It doesn't wash off without a soap solution. The trash bags were only under water which would not rinse the pesticide away.
Or there is some under the duct tape or in the material.
Make sense?
Wouldn't a pesticide melt the plastic. I used to spray Off on me and it would screw up my fake nails.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1083 on: December 15, 2008, 09:09:20 PM »

Zanny had a key to the Anthony house!!!

Some how Zanny had access to all the evidence that wound up in the pasltic bag and on the duct tape like hair and rug fibers.

Think anout it all ... after Caylee's remains were found the police had an emmidiate warrant for the finger prints of Cindy & George. Not that they are involved ... however ... there has to be finger prints on the duct tape.

BTW ... why is it that no one has ever seen Zanny?
Maybe cause there is no Zanny? You think there are fingerprints on the the tape, right Red? 

I would say that if we had a Magic 8 Ball ... the signs would point to yes.

And the defense will still go with the, "Zanny did it!" story.

Lisa
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1084 on: December 15, 2008, 09:09:24 PM »

Some how Zanny had access to all the evidence that wound up in the pasltic bag and on the duct tape like hair and rug fibers.

Think anout it all ... after Caylee's remains were found the police had an emmidiate warrant for the finger prints of Cindy & George. Not that they are involved ... however ... there has to be finger prints on the duct tape.

Maybe cause there is no Zanny? You think there are fingerprints on the the tape, right Red? 

But but Jose promised us a picture of Zanny!! I just know he has it in his files, he just has to find it. They hired investigators and went on TV and said they had a picture and we will allllllll understand! You're not saying JB would lie to us are you?? 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1085 on: December 15, 2008, 09:09:34 PM »

Well of course she did.  Who do you think got the trashbags & duct tape from the home?

Yep. And Zanny borrowed Casey's car and put the sample of body decomposition in the trunk to frame the Anthonys. And she stole sperm from Lee and impregnated Casey in her sleep too...

She is a clever little nanny, that zanny 
Gotta be careful. Those evil nannys will befriend you and then steal and kill your babies. Evil nannys!!! Nannies? sp?

It's really pathetic that the Anthony's believe that they can fool someone with the nanny story. Their lawyer is probably telling them to go with it. Too bad their overacting will make it even less credible.

Actually zani nannies are quite convenient when you need to lie to your parents.  They take your children to First Class Amusement Parks, Beaches, all over Florida for weekends at a time.   

Just don't piss them off, they'll teach you a lesson?   

Unbelievable except if your an Ant................
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1086 on: December 15, 2008, 09:10:18 PM »

I am so confused about the pesticide.  What would she have used this for?  Do you think this had anything to do with Caylee's death. 
Usually pesticide contains a chemical that makes it sticky, so that it won't wash away. So if Casey sprayed it into the trunk to kill flies or maggots then the residue would be on the trash bags. It doesn't wash off without a soap solution. The trash bags were only under water which would not rinse the pesticide away.
Or there is some under the duct tape or in the material.
Make sense?

Thanks.  Makes sense now.  I just cannot think like a criminal.  It just amazes me how all you monkeys come up with some of this stuff.  I worked in law enforcement for a short time in the public relations dept.  Many times the detectives would show me different cases.  It is so hard for me to grasp the coldness of Casey and how anyone could kill a child, especially their own.  So many people want children today.  She could have called any number of people that would gladly take such a beautiful, intelligent child.  My heart is broken
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1087 on: December 15, 2008, 09:10:44 PM »

That would end a lot of confusion if Baez would cough up the picture he promised.
Mon Quixote
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1088 on: December 15, 2008, 09:11:50 PM »

(respectfully snipped)
I mourned for a long time after that miscarriage, because it was wanted, and probably my last chance.

Fuzzball, please don't give up. my aunt & uncle tried for 17 years-seriously-and finally gave up. then about 18 months ago, my aunt caught the flu & finally had to go to the dr.-i guess you can figure the rest out, they now have a precious little boy.

I'm very sorry for the O/T:

I met my husband when I was 33 so we got a late start.  After a couple of years of trying, we didn't have any luck.  I saw three different reproductive endocrinolgists who all had different ideas on how to approach it and they were all scary.  I got pregnant once and lost it early at 8 wks.  Like you I mourned for a while thinking it was my last shot.  That was in April.  I lost my grandmother in August and in September I got wicked sick.  I had made an appointment with another repro endo and almost cancelled it because I was still really sick but that little voice told me to go and I did.  She examined me and sent me for immediate labwork.  She called me a few hours later to tell me that I was pregnant.  With a lot of med support and prayers we have the little miracle you see in the pic.  There is no medical explanation for how I got pregnant - with my grandmother dying and being sick, everything was on the back burner and my body had shut down.  We simply couldn't explain it other than God's hand was present.

Flash forward to 10 weeks ago.  We had started labwork for trying again but with the hurricane, hadn't followed up.  I got sick again (bronchitis, pneumonia and then pleurisy) and couldn't get well.  That little voice told me to take a pregnancy test and it was positive.  the first thing my husband said was "call your doctor."  She saw me the next day and we looked at the data.  By dates I should have been 8 weeks, by activities, I should have been 7 - I wasn't looking anywhere close to that and had resigned myself to losing another.  She said she hadn't given up and asked me me not to.  I saw her every week, and on the third week she said I must have been much earlier than I thought I was and this was a viable pregnancy.  I am now 13wks. along and while I'm high risk and still sick, like the other, due to the hurricane and not having lights for 18 days, we can honestly say that this is another miracle.

We 're not sure why it happens the way it does but it does but we are extremely grateful it does.  Please don't give up.  See the reproductive endocrinologist and if that one doesn't work, keep looking.  I'm 37 and it's getting safer for older moms all the time.  Email me if you want to chat.

Now back to your regularly scheduled Caylee updates!  (Thank you all for your indulgence I just hate to see anyone give up when miracles happen all the time...)
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1089 on: December 15, 2008, 09:12:02 PM »

Is the forum coming and going?  I keep getting kicked off.  It could be an Ice storm we are having now but all other sites are working.

Are you in Western Ky?  I'm in SE ILL and we are getting hammered!! 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1090 on: December 15, 2008, 09:12:30 PM »

But Zanny is Casey's alter ego, IMO 

That's what I think too Klaas. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1091 on: December 15, 2008, 09:12:39 PM »

Thanks Red. That's exactly what I was thinking.

Almost a trifecta, Rob answered me, now Red! 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1092 on: December 15, 2008, 09:12:47 PM »

I dunno, I kinda like LP now, although I didn't when he first bailed KC out. I still think he did it for the publicity, but I'll miss him when he's not around speculating and pontificating. Here is my LP impersonation for the day:
Casey tossed Caylee in the same area where she disposed of her last victim, Jennifer Kesse. She was jealous of JK <picture my finger pointing at you now> because JK was everything Casey was not. Probably some guy Casey liked was interested in JK. If you look at the picture of the only suspect in the case, it looks like Casey with her scrawny neck. Jennifer had a green four-leave clover tattoo--not a shamrock but close.

Okay, don't throw things at me, I know it's farfetched and ridiculous, I SAID it was an LP impression!
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1093 on: December 15, 2008, 09:13:00 PM »

Ask the Magic Eight Ball

http://www.tridelphia.net/

P.S. I asked it and it said yes!!!

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1094 on: December 15, 2008, 09:13:14 PM »

I would say
But but Jose promised us a picture of Zanny!! I just know he has it in his files, he just has to find it. They hired investigators and went on TV and said they had a picture and we will allllllll understand! You're not saying JB would lie to us are you?? 

I bet she looks just like Casey.   
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1095 on: December 15, 2008, 09:13:15 PM »

Hi Boo!

I'm glad to hear your dad is doing better!

I am still waiting for that supposed picture of ZFG with Caylee at Blanchard Park.

Lisa
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1096 on: December 15, 2008, 09:13:25 PM »

So Mr. Conway states that Caylee was last seen Zenaida F. Gonzalez?  They can't even prove she exists!  How are these dumba$$es going to prove she did it?  This would be almost comical if it wasn't so sad!

Lisa

If this Zanny exists she has to be the world's best killer. Not only can she babysit a child for years w/o payment b/c she's rich, she avoids getting her pic taken, flys under the radar of all government agencies (drivers lic, banking, etc.), she can snatch a child right out in the open w/ her family watching, enter the Ant home to take blankets, garbage bags and duct tape and dispose of the body w/o any one seeing anything! She must be a Ninja!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #1097 on: December 15, 2008, 09:13:44 PM »

That would end a lot of confusion if Baez would cough up the picture he promised.

I think Baez thinks we are all just waiting on pins and needles waiting for the "rest of the story", I for one don't believe a word that comes out of his mouth, since I have heard his source, on tape, in her own words, and all of them were BS!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1098 on: December 15, 2008, 09:15:07 PM »

Boo-  how did things go today? 
Things went well due to all your prayers. Got woke up at 5am b/c they resched to 8am. Hate those early morning calls! They scare me! He smiled when I told him you guys were praying for him and he says thanks. The tests, etc. say it isn't as bad as they had thought. No surgery, going to resch for Jan. b/c where he does need a stent, it's too long of an area. So docs are going to consult and proceed in January.

I have to say, all your prayers and comments have blessed my heart. I read each one and cried that you guys really care for me and each other. Joining this board has to be one the best decisions I made this year. So many friends I never had before! Caylee is one blessed little angel to have you people too!! Thank you again!

We love you Boo, even when you slobber on your candy cane!

Karen 

Good news, Boo.  Saying more prayers and sending them and good thoughts your Dad's way (and yours, too).

We love you Boo, because you slobber on your candy cane!

« Last Edit: December 15, 2008, 10:24:22 PM by Bearlyhere » Logged

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1099 on: December 15, 2008, 09:15:22 PM »

I asked this one if Casey is guilty?

http://web.ics.purdue.edu/~ssanty/cgi-bin/eightball.cgi

answer:   Definitely

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.