April 30, 2024, 04:13:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #75  (Read 311384 times)
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1140 on: December 15, 2008, 09:35:06 PM »

I asked this one if Casey is guilty?

http://web.ics.purdue.edu/~ssanty/cgi-bin/eightball.cgi

answer:   Definitely

I asked:

Is Lee Anthony Caylee's father?

answer:  yes

Lisa

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1141 on: December 15, 2008, 09:35:38 PM »

I'm probably 2 pages behind but I can actually give input here...I have a bud who lives in Ocala...he says that insect extermination is a monthly expense for him...there are a lot of bugs down there and no winter to kill them off like we have up here 

BIG BUGS!...he was describing a banana spider to me...he had one chase his lawn mower with no fear 

yes bannana spiders are big enough that you can actually hear them make noise if you run into their web.........there's one that lives over my gate right now and I dont care how mony times you tear his web down he comes right back.....but they kill alot of more pesky bugs,  so I dont mind him being there....
We have year round monthly pest control...that is not normal?

Palmetto bugs are the worst..think of a cockroach on sterroids...literally!!  EW
Yes Palmetto bugs are gross and fast, they love to get in my dogs water bucket and drown so that you have to pour it out all the time and refill it, thank God they stay out on the deck and dont come inside, I hate them...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1142 on: December 15, 2008, 09:36:11 PM »

Zanny had a key to the Anthony house!!!

Some how Zanny had access to all the evidence that wound up in the pasltic bag and on the duct tape like hair and rug fibers.

Think anout it all ... after Caylee's remains were found the police had an emmidiate warrant for the finger prints of Cindy & George. Not that they are involved ... however ... there has to be finger prints on the duct tape.

BTW ... why is it that no one has ever seen Zanny?
Maybe cause there is no Zanny? You think there are fingerprints on the the tape, right Red? 

Do invisible fingerprints from invisible nannies show up on duct tape?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1143 on: December 15, 2008, 09:36:55 PM »

Rob!!!!!!  Your free !   

Not even CLOSE! And if he does happen to "slip off" I have LP in my back pocket-he won't be gone for long!!

Sorry for the OT......

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1144 on: December 15, 2008, 09:37:17 PM »

I think we have a match. Would there be a reason why this family would need so much pesticide?

That is a VERY good question!!  Doubt that we'll hear a good answer from that family tho.   

I'm probably 2 pages behind but I can actually give input here...I have a bud who lives in Ocala...he says that insect extermination is a monthly expense for him...there are a lot of bugs down there and no winter to kill them off like we have up here 

BIG BUGS!...he was describing a banana spider to me...he had one chase his lawn mower with no fear 

OMG..I need to stop reading this stuff...no spider talk .  My thing is scorpions. Now, man they really hurt too. I'm gonna have nightmares tonight. Although I guess I prefer dreaming of these creatures instead of Casey. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1145 on: December 15, 2008, 09:37:42 PM »

Not saying it was smart or not. Some times people will hear, read or do a quick google search and not know exactly what they are doing. However, there is a reason why the police took certain items from the home and the defense will have an impossible time of talking that away.

I am waiting for Casey's attys to blame George and Cindy for the crime as they had access to the home and computer. It may just get to that. Maybe that is why they hired yet another atty. What is Casey capable of to save her bacon?

Red, do you think it's possible that one reason there is no communication between Casey and her family now, is perhaps because it could be part of Casey's plan to throw her whole family under the bus? 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1146 on: December 15, 2008, 09:38:01 PM »

I am so confused about the pesticide.  What would she have used this for?  Do you think this had anything to do with Caylee's death. 
Usually pesticide contains a chemical that makes it sticky, so that it won't wash away. So if Casey sprayed it into the trunk to kill flies or maggots then the residue would be on the trash bags. It doesn't wash off without a soap solution. The trash bags were only under water which would not rinse the pesticide away.
Or there is some under the duct tape or in the material.
Make sense?
Wouldn't a pesticide melt the plastic. I used to spray Off on me and it would screw up my fake nails.
Yet you still continued to spray it on your skin?  Thanks for the heads up!

Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #1147 on: December 15, 2008, 09:38:04 PM »

yes bannana spiders are big enough that you can actually hear them make noise if you run into their web.........there's one that lives over my gate right now and I dont care how mony times you tear his web down he comes right back.....but they kill alot of more pesky bugs,  so I dont mind him being there....

Palmetto bugs are the worst..think of a cockroach on sterroids...literally!!  EW

Nope, no monthly bug control.  We have 15 degrees below zero wind chill!!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1148 on: December 15, 2008, 09:38:07 PM »

I like Mark Williams but I think one of his "sources" is Leonard Padilla.  Sometimes I think Leonard makes it sounds like fact with it's only his theory on what could have happened.

MOST times, LP states his opinion as facts.

Sometimes, he is right.

LOL

Brandi, I think THAT is what upsets me about him.  He states everything as FACT and not opinion.

I know what you mean.   When he first bailed out Casey, I used to get soooooo mad at him.   

Could some please tell me why LP is even in Orlando? Is he now employed by NG?

What is his theory today? I guess she was not at Blanchard Park after all, hmm

I think he was driven by the fact that this young girl got one over on him.  He is who he is, his personality have prevented his going forward in a political career.  However, I believe that he truly cares.  He loves to talk to people and this gets him into trouble.

I like the man. Do I think everything he says is 100% right, no I do not -- but I would love to debate with him.  I am probably a bad judge, because  I am a person that doesn't hate Casey because she has big teeth.  I don't discredit people's abilities because of their looks.  I am in the minority.

Today,

Sometimes when someone is very ugly on the inside, it oozes to the outside and everything about them starts to make you sick, imo.

I believe in miracles!
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1149 on: December 15, 2008, 09:38:46 PM »

Some how Zanny had access to all the evidence that wound up in the pasltic bag and on the duct tape like hair and rug fibers.

Think anout it all ... after Caylee's remains were found the police had an emmidiate warrant for the finger prints of Cindy & George. Not that they are involved ... however ... there has to be finger prints on the duct tape.

Maybe cause there is no Zanny? You think there are fingerprints on the the tape, right Red? 

Only if the dream team compares the prints!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1150 on: December 15, 2008, 09:39:08 PM »

Zanni has been in Canada too. Just recently, she broke in here, ate some brownies and misplaced my keys. She put them where I never put them  ! !

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1151 on: December 15, 2008, 09:40:45 PM »

I would love to see the defense try to gather up Zanny's hospital record from her "car wreck."   

Lisa
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1152 on: December 15, 2008, 09:40:46 PM »

Today,

Sometimes when someone is very ugly on the inside, it oozes to the outside and everything about them starts to make you sick, imo.

Bearly, that was a very classy way of putting that!! Smile
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1153 on: December 15, 2008, 09:41:54 PM »

Ok, we were trying to figure out what this is:

And they took out those spray containers from the A's house.  Not sure if they had the spayer attachments on them or not.  Think the above pic is an attachment to the spray container?  The pic below is what those look like:

A match, ya think? 

I think we have a match. Would there be a reason why this family would need so much pesticide?

I think KC was going to kill her parents, too.  She had plans to load them up with Ant killer and just let go.   

I believe in miracles!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1154 on: December 15, 2008, 09:42:22 PM »

Nope, no monthly bug control.  We have 15 degrees below zero wind chill!!
Interesting!  I thought everyone had that.  LOL  Then again I guess in 15 degrees below zero wind chill would not do well for my flower gardens.

I have never looked at store bought pestisides, but I know that the chemicals our pest control company use are safe for animals and humans, none toxic...is that not an oximoron!

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1155 on: December 15, 2008, 09:43:03 PM »

Hey Look ... Baez is sitting next to Zanny ... oh wait its Caylee ,,, or is it one in the same?

cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1156 on: December 15, 2008, 09:44:22 PM »

One thing that really bothers me (and I'm sorry if this has already been discussed) is the point this Country seems to be at with expert defense witnesses.  It seems like a foregone conclusion that these 3 star defense forensic experts will actually testify on behalf of the defense.  As far as I have heard they have not viewed more than a very preliminary overview of the evidence, if that.  Maybe I'm wrong but I sure wouldn't trot out my experts before I knew that they would actually find something that would be of benefit to my client.  It seems like such a certainty that these people are going to find something beneficial to Casey before all the evidence is even in.  That really bugs me.  It totally comes across as paid testimony in my opinion and nothing more. 
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1157 on: December 15, 2008, 09:45:53 PM »

sorry if this has already been discussed. i saw on ng that the ant's pi swept the house for bugs (ok i know listening devices) last nite. can they (the ant's) legally remove these if in fact they are in the house. (i would think they (ant's pi) would remove then since cindy can't shut her mouth) tia
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1158 on: December 15, 2008, 09:46:08 PM »

Yes...he's told me about those and I lived in the Philippine Islands for 2 years (they really do scatter when you turn the light on) What he said were the worst things are the red ants.. he stepped on a nest of them and had to go to hospital..

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1159 on: December 15, 2008, 09:48:17 PM »

Go Tim and Dana!!!

I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.