April 27, 2024, 07:34:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #75  (Read 310973 times)
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1280 on: December 15, 2008, 11:33:16 PM »

I keep watching that part on tv where Caylee is sitting in the high chair and she has her hair up in a high ponytail, she has almost bare spots on both sides of her temples, do you think they could be caused by chloforum?

Only if those two little anonymous girls at the mall in Orlando are also being chloroformed. Seriously, it's child-pattern baldness. Most little girls' hair is thinner right at the temples where, if you cut wide bangs and then pull their hair back, that's exactly where the hair parts. I can find no info online about chloroform and hair loss, except that it was used in a lot of patent medicines to grow hair back, along with acetone and other weird ingredients.
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1281 on: December 15, 2008, 11:34:15 PM »

Here is something really creepy that has probably been mentioned.  When Casey got out of jail the first time, she was at home, knowing that Caylee was rotting in the woods within a few minutes walking distance of the house.  When she and Lee raced through the reporters and then laughed and high-fived each other, Caylee was still in those woods.  When Casey was strutting out of Baez's office, popping her gum, and headed home for one of mom's homecooked meals, her little girl was "close, so close" to them.  It takes a real heart of stone to do that.

I still can't get over grandma and grandpa smelled their own decomposing granddaughter

That is heartwrenching, imo

Not only that, I'm convinced they killed the maggots and flies in the trunk that had been feeding off her!! This is one cold blooded family.

God, I hope they didn't do that 
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1282 on: December 15, 2008, 11:34:27 PM »

CharlieGirl, it probably was the big fight, the one that Cindy refuses to admit they had, which in a way is an obstruction of justice in my opinion. 

That is probably what sent Casey into a downward spiral, and I have to admit that I felt a bit sorry for her in that circumstance, because she had been so pampered and protected and enabled for years and suddenly Cindy was supposedly lunging for her neck, threatening to get custody of Caylee and kicking her out of the house.

It must have been really scary for Casey to be out in the big ole world with nobody to take care of her the way her parents always had.  Casey had not been allowed or encouraged or forced to grow up and take responsibility for her life or her child, and suddenly she was out there with no visible means of support and a child who probably just wanted to go home to grandma.

My sympathy for Casey does not last long.  Many people have it a lot rougher.  Some girls live on the streets with babies.  Others are dirt poor and have nobody to help them at all.  Casey did not have to do what she did.  She had plenty of other options.  It would have been hard to go back to school, to work part-time, to get a degree and a good job, but lots of girls do it, and around here, single moms can qualify for loans and scholarships quicker than other people can.

Cindy's alleged confrontation with Casey (on the 15th) after all of those years of enabling her reminds me of an intervention of sorts that went bad.  Cindy got the nerve up to do it . . . regretted doing it . . . felt ashamed or guilt for doing it . . . and then wanted to forget it happened.  You can see in the jail interviews how she walks on egg shells talking to her (sweetie this, sweetie that). 

I was involved in an intervention one time and the parents of my then drug using boyfriend did the same thing.  They stood up to him, then backed off out of fear and a feeling of "well maybe I was too hard on him".

If indeed Cindy was seeing a counselor that told her to stop enabling Casey, Cindy didn't realize how hard it would be to actually follow through.

No wonder this family is so isolated, they would be ashamed for any outsiders to see their dysfunction!

P.S.  As always, Hudsunn, I love your insightful posts!

Karen

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1283 on: December 15, 2008, 11:34:56 PM »

Concerning whether this was premeditated or not...in the Scott Peterson case, I thought that he had thought of killing Laci and when he got involved with Amber, he really started to think about it a lot, since the baby was soon to be born.  He wanted to get rid of both Laci and the baby, preferably before it was born.  I don't think he had all the details worked out.  Time caught up with him or Laci confronted him about something, and he acted sooner than he planned and had to improvise some things.  Likewise, I think the thought was in Casey's head that her life would be simpler without a child, and for whatever reasons, she would not just give custody to Cindy.  She knew Cindy would take the child, but she did not want Cindy to have her.  Something caused her to blow up and lash out at Caylee or to do something that was dangerous for Caylee and ended in disaster.  I have wondered if it was Cindy's online post, which I think is going to play a big part in all of this.  But that probably was posted after Caylee was dead, not before.  Something made Casey really mad at Cindy and really mad at Caylee at the same time.  It may have rushed her to do something she had contemplated but not really planned fully. 

If she thought that Cindy was going to a lawyer and getting custody, she may have gotten so angry that she decided to take away the thing Cindy seemed to want most.  It is sad, because I doubt Cindy could have gotten custody unless she had a lot more evidence of bad parenting than we have seen thus far.

I've given alot of thought to what could have put KC over the edge. I agree with those who think that she had been thinking about this for along time but I think something did happen that unfortunately sealed Klee's fate and I think that it had to do with the fight between CA & KC on June 15th. This is my theory; After CA & Klee returned home from visiting Papaa at the nursing home, CA confronted KC about the money her stole out of her grandma's checking account. The argument escalated, KC said that she was leaving and CA told her that she wasn't taking Klee with her and threatened to go to court and get custody of Klee, which I think CA made these threats repeatedly in the past, KC grabbed Klee and stormed out of the house but Klee didn't want to go with her mother, although she was torn between CA & KC like so many times before when they fought and used her as a pawn, still that was her home, her bedroom was there, everything that was familiar to her was there in that home with CA & GA. She cried out for CA, perhaps even attempted to run to CA but KC grabbed her before she could get to her and left with her. Klee kept crying for grandma in the car, KC even tried to sway her by enticing her with a new home, new toys, etc...but Klee wanted CA, she wanted to go back to "her home" and that is when KC lost it. She was enraged with Klee for choosing CA over her (that's how KC would see it...) coupled with the fact that TL didn't want Klee at his house - she wasn't going to eat crow and take Klee back to CA & GA's, oh no, she was going to eliminate this power that CA had over her altogether, the power to take Klee away. She would rather see Klee dead then let her mother win this one! (it's all about the game to CA & KC, winning & losing, who can outsmart the other, etc...) Although I think that she had entertained the idea for some time about killing Klee, she didn't have it all thought out yet but she was so full of rage at that moment, not only with CA, but with Klee too and that made it all the more easier for her to be able to pull it off.  The first time that I starting forming this opinion was when I saw the video of CA, KC & Klee in the kitchen at CA & GA's house, the birthday cake scene where CA takes Klee's hand that has a piece of cake in it and pushes it into KC's face - the looks on each one of their faces spoke volumes to me...IMO 

I remember seeing the video of KC smashing the cake in Caylee's face.  I had the same bad feelings you had when you saw it...AND...I've thought about that video many times.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1284 on: December 15, 2008, 11:35:20 PM »

Sorry if my last post sounded ike I was cranky with A Monkey. Cranky with Casey !
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1285 on: December 15, 2008, 11:39:22 PM »

I've given alot of thought to what could have put KC over the edge. I agree with those who think that she had been thinking about this for along time but I think something did happen that unfortunately sealed Klee's fate and I think that it had to do with the fight between CA & KC on June 15th. This is my theory; After CA & Klee returned home from visiting Papaa at the nursing home, CA confronted KC about the money her stole out of her grandma's checking account. The argument escalated, KC said that she was leaving and CA told her that she wasn't taking Klee with her and threatened to go to court and get custody of Klee, which I think CA made these threats repeatedly in the past, KC grabbed Klee and stormed out of the house but Klee didn't want to go with her mother, although she was torn between CA & KC like so many times before when they fought and used her as a pawn, still that was her home, her bedroom was there, everything that was familiar to her was there in that home with CA & GA. She cried out for CA, perhaps even attempted to run to CA but KC grabbed her before she could get to her and left with her. Klee kept crying for grandma in the car, KC even tried to sway her by enticing her with a new home, new toys, etc...but Klee wanted CA, she wanted to go back to "her home" and that is when KC lost it. She was enraged with Klee for choosing CA over her (that's how KC would see it...) coupled with the fact that TL didn't want Klee at his house - she wasn't going to eat crow and take Klee back to CA & GA's, oh no, she was going to eliminate this power that CA had over her altogether, the power to take Klee away. She would rather see Klee dead then let her mother win this one! (it's all about the game to CA & KC, winning & losing, who can outsmart the other, etc...) Although I think that she had entertained the idea for some time about killing Klee, she didn't have it all thought out yet but she was so full of rage at that moment, not only with CA, but with Klee too and that made it all the more easier for her to be able to pull it off.  The first time that I starting forming this opinion was when I saw the video of CA, KC & Klee in the kitchen at CA & GA's house, the birthday cake scene where CA takes Klee's hand that has a piece of cake in it and pushes it into KC's face - the looks on each one of their faces spoke volumes to me...IMO 

I really could have wrote your post.  But I think it happened the next day.  And I think Casey cow-tailed to Cindy when it came to Casey.  That is the reason Casey had to lie & invent the Nanny because Moma Cindy wouldn't let Caylee spend the night with men. 

But overall I think it was a heated argument that was the proverbial staw.  I think Casey killed Caylee in a fit of anger.  I just can't go with the premeditation yet, even tho there are those searches.   JMO
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1286 on: December 15, 2008, 11:43:28 PM »

omg I forgot about Greta! 

!~*Mar*~!

monkeemama
Scared Monkey

Mama's Little Monkees!

« Reply #1287 on: December 15, 2008, 11:44:15 PM »

CharlieGirl, it probably was the big fight, the one that Cindy refuses to admit they had, which in a way is an obstruction of justice in my opinion. 

That is probably what sent Casey into a downward spiral, and I have to admit that I felt a bit sorry for her in that circumstance, because she had been so pampered and protected and enabled for years and suddenly Cindy was supposedly lunging for her neck, threatening to get custody of Caylee and kicking her out of the house.

It must have been really scary for Casey to be out in the big ole world with nobody to take care of her the way her parents always had.  Casey had not been allowed or encouraged or forced to grow up and take responsibility for her life or her child, and suddenly she was out there with no visible means of support and a child who probably just wanted to go home to grandma.

My sympathy for Casey does not last long.  Many people have it a lot rougher.  Some girls live on the streets with babies.  Others are dirt poor and have nobody to help them at all.  Casey did not have to do what she did.  She had plenty of other options.  It would have been hard to go back to school, to work part-time, to get a degree and a good job, but lots of girls do it, and around here, single moms can qualify for loans and scholarships quicker than other people can.

I'm still a few pages behind playing catch-up, so sorry if this has been said..

Maybe you are onto something good with this! They made it a point at times to say that Casey was jealous of the bond/relationship that Cindy & Caylee had. Maybe she left after this big terrible fight WITH Caylee (to be spiteful, like - if I can't stay here you won't get to see Caylee) and maybe Caylee was screaming and crying for Cindy, not wanting to be with her mom. Maybe that was part of what could have sent her over the edge, and made her do something in anger???
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1288 on: December 15, 2008, 11:44:19 PM »

omg I forgot about Greta! 
How Could you do such a thing!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
monkeemama
Scared Monkey

Mama's Little Monkees!

« Reply #1289 on: December 15, 2008, 11:46:12 PM »

I really could have wrote your post.  But I think it happened the next day.  And I think Casey cow-tailed to Cindy when it came to Casey.  That is the reason Casey had to lie & invent the Nanny because Moma Cindy wouldn't let Caylee spend the night with men. 

But overall I think it was a heated argument that was the proverbial staw.  I think Casey killed Caylee in a fit of anger.  I just can't go with the premeditation yet, even tho there are those searches.   JMO

lol, man this is why i hate being behind....... sorry for basically repeating what you guys just said!! i hadn't gotten this far yet.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1290 on: December 15, 2008, 11:49:47 PM »

I keep watching that part on tv where Caylee is sitting in the high chair and she has her hair up in a high ponytail, she has almost bare spots on both sides of her temples, do you think they could be caused by chloforum?

Only if those two little anonymous girls at the mall in Orlando are also being chloroformed. Seriously, it's child-pattern baldness. Most little girls' hair is thinner right at the temples where, if you cut wide bangs and then pull their hair back, that's exactly where the hair parts. I can find no info online about chloroform and hair loss, except that it was used in a lot of patent medicines to grow hair back, along with acetone and other weird ingredients.
I guess I have never noticed it before...and I just keep staring at Caylee....my RM has even started singing her song!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1291 on: December 15, 2008, 11:50:43 PM »

Baez said he was preparing paperwork which he intends to file at the Orange County Courthouse on Monday, regarding a recent search of George and Cindy's home.

Now whats he gonna do! Try to sue the LE for making a mess.....Someone should do a background check on Baez, I thing he fell off the Anthony's family tree.......

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
monkeemama
Scared Monkey

Mama's Little Monkees!

« Reply #1292 on: December 15, 2008, 11:51:56 PM »

Baez said he was preparing paperwork which he intends to file at the Orange County Courthouse on Monday, regarding a recent search of George and Cindy's home.

Now whats he gonna do! Try to sue the LE for making a mess.....Someone should do a background check on Baez, I thing he fell off the Anthony's family tree.......

Well that may explain his supposed attraction to Casey then.. since apparently the A's like to keep it all in the family! (EW!)
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1293 on: December 15, 2008, 11:52:22 PM »

(respectfully snipped)
I mourned for a long time after that miscarriage, because it was wanted, and probably my last chance.

Fuzzball, please don't give up. my aunt & uncle tried for 17 years-seriously-and finally gave up. then about 18 months ago, my aunt caught the flu & finally had to go to the dr.-i guess you can figure the rest out, they now have a precious little boy.

I love hearing about real life miracles!  Thank you for sharing, a much needed relief from the otherwise grim news.  Take care of yourself!

Karen

I'm very sorry for the O/T:

I met my husband when I was 33 so we got a late start.  After a couple of years of trying, we didn't have any luck.  I saw three different reproductive endocrinolgists who all had different ideas on how to approach it and they were all scary.  I got pregnant once and lost it early at 8 wks.  Like you I mourned for a while thinking it was my last shot.  That was in April.  I lost my grandmother in August and in September I got wicked sick.  I had made an appointment with another repro endo and almost cancelled it because I was still really sick but that little voice told me to go and I did.  She examined me and sent me for immediate labwork.  She called me a few hours later to tell me that I was pregnant.  With a lot of med support and prayers we have the little miracle you see in the pic.  There is no medical explanation for how I got pregnant - with my grandmother dying and being sick, everything was on the back burner and my body had shut down.  We simply couldn't explain it other than God's hand was present.

Flash forward to 10 weeks ago.  We had started labwork for trying again but with the hurricane, hadn't followed up.  I got sick again (bronchitis, pneumonia and then pleurisy) and couldn't get well.  That little voice told me to take a pregnancy test and it was positive.  the first thing my husband said was "call your doctor."  She saw me the next day and we looked at the data.  By dates I should have been 8 weeks, by activities, I should have been 7 - I wasn't looking anywhere close to that and had resigned myself to losing another.  She said she hadn't given up and asked me me not to.  I saw her every week, and on the third week she said I must have been much earlier than I thought I was and this was a viable pregnancy.  I am now 13wks. along and while I'm high risk and still sick, like the other, due to the hurricane and not having lights for 18 days, we can honestly say that this is another miracle.

We 're not sure why it happens the way it does but it does but we are extremely grateful it does.  Please don't give up.  See the reproductive endocrinologist and if that one doesn't work, keep looking.  I'm 37 and it's getting safer for older moms all the time.  Email me if you want to chat.

Now back to your regularly scheduled Caylee updates!  (Thank you all for your indulgence I just hate to see anyone give up when miracles happen all the time...)

Every child is a miracle; just some more so than others!

It really upsets me that so many would be so grateful for a lovely child like Caylee, and her mother tossed her like trash.

(how's that for tying your post into the topic?)
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1294 on: December 15, 2008, 11:53:36 PM »

hh, do you have a link for that?  I'd like to read the article.  tia
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1295 on: December 15, 2008, 11:55:04 PM »

LOL Cindy kept mentioning that she had found ten or twelve OTHER Zenaida Gonzalezes, so THEY should all sue her, too.  LOL

This is not an original idea.  Murderers often try to blame members of minorities, the homeless, strangers, drifters. 

It is despicable, but Casey dragged in the name of an Hispanic woman who does not exist, Susan Smith described a black carjacker who did not exist and Diane Downs described a bushy-haired man who did not exist. 

Don't forget the band of marauding devil-worshipers that Scott Peterson blamed. It's like there's this underground network of multicultural, nonexistent, emotionally unstable, physically unattractive criminals going around. With the job market being so bad as it is, I wonder if they're taking applications. None of them ever get caught, so it's not a bad gig, if you ask me. 
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1296 on: December 15, 2008, 11:56:08 PM »

Now Now HH, Cindy would not appreciate you making a "hispanic" relative in THEIR family tree..........  Those be fightin words to her   
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1297 on: December 15, 2008, 11:56:57 PM »

Wow! I have been trying so hard to catch up on reading since they found the body, I haven't found a moment to post! I finally gave up and here I am! I, of course, am very relieved the body has been recovered. I do have a question that has been bugging me though, prior to the body being discovered, everyone was operating on the pretense that Caylee was already deceased. My question is, did LE have more forensic evidence than we heard? If not, it seems like they were taking a real chance! Thank God little Caylee was found....

Carmen
maybe tomorrow
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1298 on: December 15, 2008, 11:57:03 PM »

Only my opinion but the problem that I have with the "intervention gone wrong" theory is that if this truly had been an intervention on CA & GA's part, an intervention is done when somebody is in trouble, your frightened for them, you realize that they are perhaps,
unable to see their own behavior honestly & clearly - But bottom line is an intervention acknowledges that this individual has a serious problem. If that were the case why didn't CA & GA take a more pro-active approach prior to July 15th when they found out that KC's car was at the tow yard by chasing her down or contacting any of her friend's to attempt to check on Klee and make sure that she was alright and see if she needed anything? If a counselor told me - based upon information that I provided - that my child was a sociopath and the sociopath takes off with my grandchild, you can bet your a$$ that I would find out where my gc is and if I wasn't able to see him/her, I would have contacted child protective services and started the paperwork to get custody, even if only temporary, in the meantime!   
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1299 on: December 15, 2008, 11:57:44 PM »

hh, do you have a link for that?  I'd like to read the article.  tia
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=E0B3F03A9DD6C9F171A0A9DF951F34C4?contentId=8069469&version=17&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.