March 29, 2024, 07:15:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #75  (Read 308125 times)
cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1880 on: December 16, 2008, 01:34:04 PM »

George and Cindy Anthony arrive at Universal Studios.

Ya know, the body language in this pic sums up the A's relationship in one fell swoop.  Even by the look on her face we can see that Cindy is in charge, plus she is holding George's hand like he is her lil boy, practically dragging him along.  Look at his expression.  It looks like he is quite used to following wherever Cindy leads him.  In this pic especially, to me he looks like a lost lil boy. 

If anyone is going to break first, my bet is on George.  IF they can get him away from Cindy's clutches long enough. 

Unless HE is guilty of something, he looks dazed. When is this pic from? I think he would of cracked by now. It's seems as if CA is holding something over him, like some emotional blackmail.
doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1881 on: December 16, 2008, 01:36:02 PM »

JoesamasMama...Sorry to hear about your tire, and why is it so cold in Texas.  If the lawyer for the Anthonys is saying they have done nothing wrong like obstruction, why would they need immunity now for?
Aww that's sweet No Rose. Guess I can't do anything about it until tomorrow if it warms up. It was snowing a minute ago. Sea Searcher may like the snow but I hate it. They have done wrong, their new attorney is drinking the kookaid.
I like the snow and use to it, growing up in Wisconsin, but snow in Texas, how often does that happen?
It might snow once a year, but not enought to make a snowman. Mostly it sleets here which it did last night. I hate cold. 
I live in Las Vegas and my home had 3 inches of snow on the ground and roof, etc when I got home from work yesterday.  Absolutely amazing site to have that much snow on my large cactus's in my yard. Beautiful morning this day with the snow on the red rock mountains near my home.
On the subject of Cindy and George, George tried to get away from Cindy and her controlling ways but that didn't work out.  She definately controls everything he says.  When I watch the Larry King interview she is obviously guiding what he says and he defers to her and looks down alot. 
Trimmonthelake had the best response to the bug posting.  Lalalalala, etc...I laughed out loud at my desk at work.  Thanks for the giggle Trimmonthelake. 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1882 on: December 16, 2008, 01:36:26 PM »

Judge Strickland has called an emergency hearing for today at 2 PM.  Defense said they have flown in experts who are WAITING for access.   
Oh! The good old "bully" tactic. They still do not officially have an id of the body so I would think he would get the same answer as last week wheh he was denied. Once it is id'd through DNA then maybe the judge will allow it but that will be after LE is done with the search area. I just don't think this will work today for the defense.
Dr Lee didn't stick around unless he is taking an emergency flight back out.

I agree. What has changed since last week when he was denied access to the site until LE is finished gathering evidence for their case? No official ID has been made yet.

The hearing was scheduled for Tuesday afternoon after Anthony's defense team filed several new motions, calling for the prosecution to turn over photographs, video recordings and drawings taken at the scene where the remains of a small child were discovered Thursday.

I am surprised Judge Strickland has agreed to hear the motions.

The defense has also asked for a second autopsy on the skull found among the remains. Well, the family has every right to have their own autopsy performed when the remains are turned over to them. So why ask for this?

Jose Baez, Casey Anthony's attorney, also said he wants it ordered that forensic evidence in the case be preserved. Well, when this is officially announced that the remains are Caylee, won't he be able to do this from having won a motion before concerning forensic evidence?

Just seems like a "huge waste" of the court's time, to me.

BTW ... the hearing will shown live on http://www.cfnews13.com/

And hello, good day, monkeys!

Hello again.

Am I here?  LOL

No one has responded, and people have asked questions about some points mentioned here, what people think about the hearing, things I spoke of here!

Or am I blackballed or something? Sometimes when no one responds to my posts when I am here posting for hours, I do wonder why. I understand when it is busy that a post can get lost and people will respond to someone they know better before others. But lately, when it is not that busy, I feel like I am being overlooked. Just a simple hello or goodbye is nice to hear.

Sorry to whine, but I am feeling ignored.

I will log out and just lurk for now. I know that is the thing to do when I feel this way.

nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1883 on: December 16, 2008, 01:36:49 PM »

The A's has a presser saying they know Caylee is dead????
How did I miss that? Is there a link?

Also, CA stated ''you will never know who the father is"??
HUH???

"God dont like ugly"
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1884 on: December 16, 2008, 01:36:51 PM »

Some interesting things are being said by this reporter on TruTV/Court TV. This journalist that talked to Cindy said that there were things Cindy said that were alarming to her. Cindy said something like "I don't want to lose another one" and then mentioned something about Caylees father. Another interesting thing was something about Casey being molested by her dad and brother. Reporter was like "Why havn't her father and brother been DNA tested?" insuinating that one them could be Caylees father.

When did she interview Cindy and are they showing actual clips or just reporter saying what Cindy said? 
The reporter said that she had been one of the first to interview Cindy...she also said Cindy said "I don't want to lose another one".
They weren't clips.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
JOLfan
Scared Monkey

Proud sister of a United States Marine.

« Reply #1885 on: December 16, 2008, 01:37:11 PM »

JOLFan -- wow. Thanks for posting that.

Their son would be my age. 

As horrible as this was...the Walsh family really have made a difference in Adam's name, which is very admirable.  IMO.

Everybody's got something to hide...except for me and my monkey
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1886 on: December 16, 2008, 01:37:28 PM »

just now on Tru Tv, a female reporter who interviewed Cindy Anthony said that Cindy said "They will never find out who the father of Caylee is"
and reported the theories that Lee is a relative
I have heard these theories of course before
but not on tv until now...

IF it isn't Lee, then Cindy is a heartless, spiteful bitch!  Caylee (if she had lived) deserved to know her father.  And if her father is still living he deserves to know that she was his daughter!

Lisa

Cindy isn't saying anything about Caylee knowing or not knowing but that "they" whom I would assume to be LE or the Prosecution will not know.  Could also be because not even Casey knows.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #1887 on: December 16, 2008, 01:38:22 PM »

If the defense can get their hands on ANY of the remains, particulary the skull, they'll have access to the teeth, and they'll decalre the remains as those of Caylee. That would position them better in court to argue they have a right to be present during the investigation of the scene where the remains were found.

Remember that the prosecution argues that until a positive ID was made, it would be disrespectful to allow the defense for Casey to be present.

What are you trying to say?  I thought it was determined months ago that Caylee had never been to the dentist.  No one has the right to be present during an investigation except the investigators'.  Baez is just soaking up his time in the lime light.

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1888 on: December 16, 2008, 01:38:27 PM »

Hello again.

Am I here?  LOL

No one has responded, and people have asked questions about some points mentioned here, what people think about the hearing, things I spoke of here!

Or am I blackballed or something? Sometimes when no one responds to my posts when I am here posting for hours, I do wonder why. I understand when it is busy that a post can get lost and people will respond to someone they know better before others. But lately, when it is not that busy, I feel like I am being overlooked. Just a simple hello or goodbye is nice to hear.

I will log out and just lurk for now. I know that is the thing to do when I feel this way.

Awww...Brandi, please don't feel bad. We all ignore each other on a regular basis, just like we're all one big family. 

I Stand With The Girl
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1889 on: December 16, 2008, 01:38:30 PM »

HUH???

no.  a reporter on tru tv spoke about being the first to interview cindy.  back in july cindy had told this reporter that no one will know who the father is.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1890 on: December 16, 2008, 01:40:20 PM »

HUH???

It was posted here this morning....I am trying to find it, but I am not good at doing that.

WAIT BRANDI...TRYING TO FIND THE POST.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1891 on: December 16, 2008, 01:40:47 PM »

Judge Strickland has called an emergency hearing for today at 2 PM.  Defense said they have flown in experts who are WAITING for access.   
Oh! The good old "bully" tactic. They still do not officially have an id of the body so I would think he would get the same answer as last week wheh he was denied. Once it is id'd through DNA then maybe the judge will allow it but that will be after LE is done with the search area. I just don't think this will work today for the defense.

I agree. What has changed since last week when he was denied access to the site until LE is finished gathering evidence for their case? No official ID has been made yet.

The hearing was scheduled for Tuesday afternoon after Anthony's defense team filed several new motions, calling for the prosecution to turn over photographs, video recordings and drawings taken at the scene where the remains of a small child were discovered Thursday.

The defense has also asked for a second autopsy on the skull found among the remains. Well, the family has every right to have their own autopsy performed when the remains are turned over to them. So why ask for this?

Jose Baez, Casey Anthony's attorney, also said he wants it ordered that forensic evidence in the case be preserved. Well, when this is officially announced that the remains are Caylee, won't he be able to do this from having won a motion before concerning forensic evidence?

Hello again.

Am I here?  LOL

I see you Brandi, don't feel left out, I'm running back and forth to the computer trying to get things done around my house.
JOLfan
Scared Monkey

Proud sister of a United States Marine.

« Reply #1892 on: December 16, 2008, 01:42:01 PM »

HUH???

no.  a reporter on tru tv spoke about being the first to interview cindy.  back in july cindy had told this reporter that no one will know who the father is.

Maybe she wasn't counting on anyone finding the body, so the point would be moot. 

Everybody's got something to hide...except for me and my monkey
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1893 on: December 16, 2008, 01:42:20 PM »

Hello again.

Am I here?  LOL

I see you Brandi. Just doing dumb old work stuff. Multi-tasking you know. 

Feel the love  smooch sunny

I remember you, Caylee.
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1894 on: December 16, 2008, 01:42:39 PM »

Hello again.

Am I here?  LOL

I think maybe your posts are informative and not having anything to respond to. I enjoy your post trememdously though...

Also the forum moves so quick that attention spans don't focus too well sometimes, don't feel left out!
cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1895 on: December 16, 2008, 01:42:41 PM »

Doesn't it all come down to fingerprints? If they find Casey's prints on that duct tape, that's it... GUILTY! How can any experts even throw a smidgen of doubt? I only pray she didn't wear gloves. Then there might be a big problem.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1896 on: December 16, 2008, 01:43:07 PM »

JoesamasMama...Sorry to hear about your tire, and why is it so cold in Texas.  If the lawyer for the Anthonys is saying they have done nothing wrong like obstruction, why would they need immunity now for?
Aww that's sweet No Rose. Guess I can't do anything about it until tomorrow if it warms up. It was snowing a minute ago. Sea Searcher may like the snow but I hate it. They have done wrong, their new attorney is drinking the kookaid.
I like the snow and use to it, growing up in Wisconsin, but snow in Texas, how often does that happen?
It might snow once a year, but not enought to make a snowman. Mostly it sleets here which it did last night. I hate cold. 

It'll be o.k. (You know certain members of my family don't care for snow because they are so low to the ground)

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1897 on: December 16, 2008, 01:44:02 PM »

thank you guys!!! I have been checking in and out all day, but this is the first time i saw anything about the A's and a press conference..

"God dont like ugly"
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1898 on: December 16, 2008, 01:44:03 PM »

It's probabaly the only thing that likes me after my last post.

I thought it was interesting...although it is nonsense..not more so than quoting the A's , which brings plenty of BS to this forum as well 

i agree, no harm done...some just needs to chill..you done no harm casuallycool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're looking chilly (your avi ) I hope my house looks like that tomorrow...last time they said snow, we got 3 inches of ICE... not much fun for sledding but it does make the driving rather interesting 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1899 on: December 16, 2008, 01:44:39 PM »

probably already posted...still reading....

Judge Strickland to hold emergency motion hearing 

Last Edited: Tuesday, 16 Dec 2008, 12:20 PM EST 
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Judge Stan Strickland of the 9th Judicial Circuit Court will hold an emergency motion hearing Tuesday at 2 p.m. at the Orange County courthouse.

The hearing is in reference to motions filed by Casey Anthony's defense attorney, Jose Baez on Tuesday December 15, 2008.

Judge Strickland will rule on the following: emergency motion to compel photographs, video recordings and schematic drawings taken at the crime scene, continuing request for second autopsy and all related materials, emergency motion to preserve forensic evidence and appoint forensic expert for the court.
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=8082906&version=10&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

I love your avi. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.