April 19, 2024, 03:53:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #75  (Read 310572 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1900 on: December 16, 2008, 01:44:43 PM »

Doesn't it all come down to fingerprints? If they find Casey's prints on that duct tape, that's it... GUILTY! How can any experts even throw a smidgen of doubt? I only pray she didn't wear gloves. Then there might be a big problem.

Latex gloves don't work well with duct tape as it sticks to them and tears them.  And I doubt Casey had winter type gloves.  So chances are, she was not wearing them.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1901 on: December 16, 2008, 01:44:58 PM »

just now on Tru Tv, a female reporter who interviewed Cindy Anthony said that Cindy said "They will never find out who the father of Caylee is"
and reported the theories that Lee is a relative
I have heard these theories of course before
but not on tv until now...

The only way people will never find out who the father of Caylee is, is if he's keeping it a secret.. or the family is. Otherwise, how does she know nobody would ever find out about it.. if it was just some Joe Blow? What... has she paid them never to tell?? 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1902 on: December 16, 2008, 01:45:36 PM »

Caution - I DID NOT write this OR Support this.  I found it on another website discussion forum.  THIS IS NOT MY OPINION!!!!

Did Caylee Deserve Death:

That is what the Lord Jesus is saying.  Yes, it is shocking.  And sad, isn’t it?  And very, very unexpected.  According to Some: What is this world coming to when a child that age has already turned her life over to the devil? First, there was that prepubescent harlot, Jon Benet Ramsey, who deliberately tantalized pedophiles with her skanky makeup and revealing outfits. And now, this misfit. Honestly, I know people always blame the parents, but some childen are just evil. In fact, the mother was really doing nothing more than carrying out God’s edict in Deuteronomy 21:18-21:

“If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother, and that, when they have chastened him, will not hearken unto them: Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city, and unto the gate of his place; And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton, and a drunkard. And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die: so shalt thou put evil away from among you; and all Israel shall hear, and fear.”

I recognize these verses speak specifically of sons. But I don’t think that means daughters are exempt from the mandate. They simply aren’t mentioned because women weren’t really deemed worth mentioning back then. God has never held us in particularly high esteem. After all, we were essentially an afterthought, created purely to keep Adam company. And Eve certainly didn’t help our cause when she disobeyed God and ate that fruit, leading God to curse us all with the pain of childbearing.

Thank goodness, though, that Jesus turned that pain into a blessing. Despite our many shortcomings, women can still ascend into heaven, as long as we bear children (1 Timothy 2:15). I love my four children dearly and wouldn’t trade any of them for anything. But I’m not sure I would have had even the first, were it not a prerequisite for a woman to enter heaven.

I realize that secular (i.e., Satanic) law does not recognize God’s Word, and that the state will feel the need to punish the mother. I just hope the punishment isn’t too harsh. After all, the child was clearly unruly. It’s not as though the mother killed a perfect stranger.

Well, I can assure you the above is not even remotely true. And for anyone to misquote scripture in attempt to make it believeable, they have obviously either been blinded to the real truth, or they haven't read the bible in it's context. I could get on a soapbox here, but I will leave it at that.

This person is clearly a child abuser.  I hope the authorities track this idiot down and investigate whether or not her/his children are OK.  Speaking of Satan!!!!!! This moron needs to look in a mirror.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1903 on: December 16, 2008, 01:45:37 PM »

Before Christmas??? 

I thought the end of this week at the latest. Surely LE knows by now.

I remember you, Caylee.
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1904 on: December 16, 2008, 01:47:33 PM »

Good Afternoon Fellow Monkey's. 

Isn't it amazing that KC can keep up the facade of this bs about Zannie.  I mean come on... all the evidence showing she did it... the internet searches, what they found/smelled in her car, her conduct, her partying, the pictures, the list goes on and on... and even her parents to go along with it.  You feel embarrassed for them, because they seem like they are the dumbest people on earth. 

It's such a double edge sword.  On one hand it's so laughable, what they are asking you to believe, and on the other hand the crime is so horrendous to the point it makes you so sick.   
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1905 on: December 16, 2008, 01:47:50 PM »

Perhaps the defence was a little premature in calling in their experts so quickly before positive ID was made.  This is not the fault of LE and don't see the judge changing anything to jump to the commands of Dr Lee et al.

I think Dr. Lee was hoping to get the chance to hide some important evidence.  Grrrr!

Lisa

Wouldn't be the first time!!!

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1906 on: December 16, 2008, 01:48:06 PM »

Actually, our bug guy said that roaches are not the hardest thing to kill.  The residual spray kills them as soon as they walk through it which is why they spray all around the outside of the house, so they don't get in.  It is the damnable spiders that are hard to get rid of!  We had a wolf spider in one the bathrooms and that sucker took half a can of spider spray!  Banana spiders are so big that I just leave them alone.  We had one living on the soffets (I think that is what you call it) on the side of our house and we just walked a big circle around him.  We even named him "Squishy"!  If you got near his web he would sort of jump up and down, scared the crap out of me.  I hate spiders.  And Snakes. 

Ok always thought it was tough living in a colder climate during the winter mos, but after reading these stories of palmetto bugs, wolf & banana spiders, I think I'll stay up here in the north east!! I have these ugly bugs I sometimes get in my house, but they look like babies compared to a palmetto bug. I did have an encounter with a palmetto bug when visiting a friend in Fla. that thing flew around the kitchen like a small bird. Scared the cr@p out of me!!

I'll stay here and freeze;

RIP Sweet Puppy
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1907 on: December 16, 2008, 01:48:31 PM »

Before Christmas??? 

You don't suppose LE is dragging their feet to prevent and inconvenience the high powered defense team from having access?  Stranger things have happened.

I think they will also continue to comb and look through the crime scene/remains location for as many days as they can justify for this reason.  Make Baez wait as long as possible.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1908 on: December 16, 2008, 01:48:38 PM »

Hello again.

Am I here?  LOL

No one has responded, and people have asked questions about some points mentioned here, what people think about the hearing, things I spoke of here!

Or am I blackballed or something? Sometimes when no one responds to my posts when I am here posting for hours, I do wonder why. I understand when it is busy that a post can get lost and people will respond to someone they know better before others. But lately, when it is not that busy, I feel like I am being overlooked. Just a simple hello or goodbye is nice to hear.

Sorry to whine, but I am feeling ignored.

I will log out and just lurk for now. I know that is the thing to do when I feel this way.

[/quote]

Hello Brandi !!!

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1909 on: December 16, 2008, 01:48:51 PM »

Caution - I DID NOT write this OR Support this.  I found it on another website discussion forum.  THIS IS NOT MY OPINION!!!!

Did Caylee Deserve Death:

That is what the Lord Jesus is saying.  Yes, it is shocking.  And sad, isn’t it?  And very, very unexpected.  According to Some: What is this world coming to when a child that age has already turned her life over to the devil? First, there was that prepubescent harlot, Jon Benet Ramsey, who deliberately tantalized pedophiles with her skanky makeup and revealing outfits. And now, this misfit. Honestly, I know people always blame the parents, but some childen are just evil. In fact, the mother was really doing nothing more than carrying out God’s edict in Deuteronomy 21:18-21:

“If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother, and that, when they have chastened him, will not hearken unto them: Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city, and unto the gate of his place; And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton, and a drunkard. And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die: so shalt thou put evil away from among you; and all Israel shall hear, and fear.”

I recognize these verses speak specifically of sons. But I don’t think that means daughters are exempt from the mandate. They simply aren’t mentioned because women weren’t really deemed worth mentioning back then. God has never held us in particularly high esteem. After all, we were essentially an afterthought, created purely to keep Adam company. And Eve certainly didn’t help our cause when she disobeyed God and ate that fruit, leading God to curse us all with the pain of childbearing.

Thank goodness, though, that Jesus turned that pain into a blessing. Despite our many shortcomings, women can still ascend into heaven, as long as we bear children (1 Timothy 2:15). I love my four children dearly and wouldn’t trade any of them for anything. But I’m not sure I would have had even the first, were it not a prerequisite for a woman to enter heaven.

I realize that secular (i.e., Satanic) law does not recognize God’s Word, and that the state will feel the need to punish the mother. I just hope the punishment isn’t too harsh. After all, the child was clearly unruly. It’s not as though the mother killed a perfect stranger.

Well, I can assure you the above is not even remotely true. And for anyone to misquote scripture in attempt to make it believeable, they have obviously either been blinded to the real truth, or they haven't read the bible in it's context. I could get on a soapbox here, but I will leave it at that.

This person is clearly a child abuser.  I hope the authorities track this idiot down and investigate whether or not her/his children are OK.  Speaking of Satan!!!!!! This moron needs to look in a mirror.

What in the HELL???? This freak is OBVIOUSLY NOT reading MY Bible...

She needs to be thrown in a cell with Casey......

"God dont like ugly"
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1910 on: December 16, 2008, 01:49:00 PM »

I wonder how sick these people really are...

Cindy doesn't want to lose another grandchild.. she was probably sick to death when Casey miscarried or whatever it was that happened... so she had Lee impregnate Casey so she could have another kid.. and make sure she approved of the father (not some Hispanic guy, since Casey went with them just to pi$$ off her mom). 

No, I'm not being serious...  well, maybe. lol

Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1911 on: December 16, 2008, 01:50:31 PM »

I was thinking, maybe they found shoe prints at the crime scene and they were trying to match the prints up at the Anthony's house.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1912 on: December 16, 2008, 01:50:31 PM »

just now on Tru Tv, a female reporter who interviewed Cindy Anthony said that Cindy said "They will never find out who the father of Caylee is"

The only way people will never find out who the father of Caylee is, is if he's keeping it a secret.. or the family is. Otherwise, how does she know nobody would ever find out about it.. if it was just some Joe Blow? What... has she paid them never to tell?? 

Unless it will end up like a Maury eposide wth 12 guys tested and not one is the father. That's the only way it will never come out. IMO

I remember you, Caylee.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1913 on: December 16, 2008, 01:50:50 PM »

Some interesting things are being said by this reporter on TruTV/Court TV. This journalist that talked to Cindy said that there were things Cindy said that were alarming to her. Cindy said something like "I don't want to lose another one" and then mentioned something about Caylees father. Another interesting thing was something about Casey being molested by her dad and brother. Reporter was like "Why havn't her father and brother been DNA tested?" insuinating that one them could be Caylees father.

When did she interview Cindy and are they showing actual clips or just reporter saying what Cindy said? 
The reporter said that she had been one of the first to interview Cindy...she also said Cindy said "I don't want to lose another one".
They weren't clips.

That reporter also mentioned the name of who paid for the Ant's stay at the Ritz and someone came in the room so I missed it. Help, anybody hear that?
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1914 on: December 16, 2008, 01:51:20 PM »

Unless it will end up like a Maury eposide wth 12 guys tested and not one is the father. That's the only way it will never come out. IMO

yeah, but has Maury ever had a PT done on the girl's brother? 

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1915 on: December 16, 2008, 01:51:25 PM »

Frickin George
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1916 on: December 16, 2008, 01:51:47 PM »

Someone posted it this AM...am trying to find it.

It was not a press release by the A's.  It was a sentence in a news article.  Probably a news entity taking license.  Either Klaasand or myself (can't remember which, might have been both) posted the article, if someone wants to use the SM search feature to find it.
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1917 on: December 16, 2008, 01:52:04 PM »

Effort To ID Child's Remains Continues
Search For Clues Enters 6th Day

POSTED: 6:37 am EST December 16, 2008
UPDATED: 7:00 am EST December 16, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Investigators continued to work to identify the remains of a child found last week near the home of Caylee Anthony.

For the first time, Caylee's grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony, said they believe the toddler has died.

The crime scene was quiet early Tuesday morning, but investigators were expected to return for a sixth day to search for clues that could lead them to a killer.

The FBI has taken DNA samples and fingerprints from George, Cindy and Lee Anthony. Family attorney Brad Conway said that's to exclude them from investigation.

Conway said the Anthonys continue to support their daughter.

"Everybody wants to make sure that there are no mistakes made. Everybody wants to make sure that the person responsible for this crime is held responsible for it, and if that happens to be Casey (Anthony), a jury of her peers will have to make that decision," Conway said.

A memorial to Caylee continued to grow on Tuesday. What started as a single cross with flowers attached to it now includes flowers, Teddy bears, balloons and other stuffed animals.

Finally found it...R-E-L-I-E-F
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1918 on: December 16, 2008, 01:52:55 PM »

Before Christmas??? 

You don't suppose LE is dragging their feet to prevent and inconvenience the high powered defense team from having access?  Stranger things have happened.

I think they will also continue to comb and look through the crime scene/remains location for as many days as they can justify for this reason.  Make Baez wait as long as possible.

It's about time that someone else was inconvienced besides LE. There's been nothing but covering up since this thing started. Let the defense and KC sweat for awhile. Go LE!!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1919 on: December 16, 2008, 01:54:26 PM »

Before Christmas??? 

It's possible. Maybe they are testing and re-testing just to be meticulous.

I remember you, Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.