March 28, 2024, 02:21:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #75  (Read 308056 times)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1960 on: December 16, 2008, 02:11:57 PM »

Baez: Uhhh, umm, uhh, ummm, uhh, err, uhh, umm.

Dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb!!!!!!!!!!!

Now Baez is saying its not a crime scene anymore its become an excavation site!! If thats the case, why would he want access to it?

He is a friggin' moron. How else do they find tiny bones in the woods?

Ok, I'm going there again. He asked for it:

I'd hire a petrified turd to repsresent me before I'd hire Baez!!!!!

I remember you, Caylee.
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1961 on: December 16, 2008, 02:11:58 PM »

I was thinking, maybe they found shoe prints at the crime scene and they were trying to match the prints up at the Anthony's house.

I actually think it was something more tangible that the investigators recognized right away that came from the Anthony home.
I hope so.. But the investigators had to be looking for shoe prints, tire markings, etc.  The more evidence they find, the better.  I just want to know so bad what they found.  ugggggg. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1962 on: December 16, 2008, 02:11:59 PM »

Isnt everything LE doing part of the investigation? He's whining over removing dirt, "Excavation", but isnt that part of a thorough investigation?

Yes, he said it himself, what LE is doing is processing the crime scene.  When they are done then the defense can take a look and not until then.

Baez is an idiot, IMO
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1963 on: December 16, 2008, 02:12:59 PM »

To me Baez is sounding like an absolute moron!

Baez is still doing the same thing he has done since the beginning. Hinder the LE investigation anyway he can. Wonder if he has paid for and picked the dvd's on tips that he requested and were so important to him?
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1964 on: December 16, 2008, 02:13:01 PM »

To me Baez is sounding like an absolute moron!

Isn't that an insult to morons?  He he!!!

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1965 on: December 16, 2008, 02:13:39 PM »

waah waah waah! only the defense is taking this seriously! now make them gimme all their stuff so i don't have to work, like most attorneys.  waah waah waah!

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1966 on: December 16, 2008, 02:13:44 PM »

I wasn't able to follow up from last night.  Did a 3rd search warrent get served on the Anthony's?  Any update?

I've asked the same question a couple of times today...the lack of a reply, I would assume, means that no more info has been released

Can someone post a link to the court hearing please !

TIA
Thanks sea searcher.  Smile
LIMomof3
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1967 on: December 16, 2008, 02:13:45 PM »

Isnt everything LE doing part of the investigation? He's whining over removing dirt, "Excavation", but isnt that part of a thorough investigation?

Yes, he said it himself, what LE is doing is processing the crime scene.  When they are done then the defense can take a look and not until then.

Baez is an idiot, IMO

Thanks! I agree the man is a complete moron.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1968 on: December 16, 2008, 02:15:49 PM »

Why would CA and GA want to support KC.. just because KC is their daughter?  KC is a piece of crap, who is undeserving of support.  I try hard to pretend I am CA or GA and try to relate to them in this subject.  Geez.. if I were CA or GA, I would be telling KC, show me one piece of evidence you are telling the truth.  KC can't. 
It is one lie right after the other.   
If I were CA or GA, I would be so insulted and disgusted at my daughter. 
Again the title "Daughter", means nothing.  Its a relationship that earns the title.  Show me how KC has been a daughter or a mother, or a sister or grand daughter, or niece, or friend.  She is a thieve, a slut, a liar and a murderer.

I've said before they can still love her and, in a way, stand by her, all  while she faces the consequences of her actions. Think of Jeffrey Dahmer's parents ...

Their actions are beyond proecting Casey out of love. Something is not right there. IMO 

I remember you, Caylee.
doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1969 on: December 16, 2008, 02:16:51 PM »

Hello again.

Am I here?  LOL

No one has responded, and people have asked questions about some points mentioned here, what people think about the hearing, things I spoke of here!

Or am I blackballed or something? Sometimes when no one responds to my posts when I am here posting for hours, I do wonder why. I understand when it is busy that a post can get lost and people will respond to someone they know better before others. But lately, when it is not that busy, I feel like I am being overlooked. Just a simple hello or goodbye is nice to hear.

Sorry to whine, but I am feeling ignored.

I will log out and just lurk for now. I know that is the thing to do when I feel this way.

Hi Brandi! I know how you feel. It happens to me all too often. Yes, I'm talking to all you monkeys!

Seems sometimes I get lost in the cage too! I guess we're all such busy monkeys, and the more crowded it gets here in the cage the quicker we get lost! We just need to rattle the cage sometimes to catch these monkeys attention!!
BTW I see you added a nice chair and family portrait over the fireplace. I think I'll stop by later and sit in the nice chair and enjoy the warm fire!!

I have posted several times and most often they go unresponded to. I try not to take it personally and hope that maybe something I type will be of value to the monkeys.  There is a cliqueish attitude sometimes but that probably comes from the amount of time that monkeys have been in the cage.  I just thouroughly enjoy reading the ideas and gaining information that I otherwise would not be able to access because I live in Las Vegas and this story is not on the news locally.  I have looked at other forums and blogs but this one is definately the best.  Thank you for allowing me to be a doselady monkey.  Have a wonderful day.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1970 on: December 16, 2008, 02:16:51 PM »

Why would CA and GA want to support KC.. just because KC is their daughter?  KC is a piece of crap, who is undeserving of support.  I try hard to pretend I am CA or GA and try to relate to them in this subject.  Geez.. if I were CA or GA, I would be telling KC, show me one piece of evidence you are telling the truth.  KC can't. 
Again the title "Daughter", means nothing.  Its a relationship that earns the title.  Show me how KC has been a daughter or a mother, or a sister or grand daughter, or niece, or friend.  She is a thieve, a slut, a liar and a murderer.

I've said before they can still love her and, in a way, stand by her, all  while she faces the consequences of her actions. Think of Jeffrey Dahmer's parents ...

Their actions are beyond proecting Casey out of love. Something is not right there. IMO 
Exactly, they have moved to the point of Conspiracy After-the-fact...if not worse!  IMO

Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1971 on: December 16, 2008, 02:17:01 PM »

I hate watching Court TV as they have commercials but I can't get the other one with dial up. 

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1972 on: December 16, 2008, 02:17:19 PM »

waah waah waah! only the defense is taking this seriously! now make them gimme all their stuff so i don't have to work, like most attorneys.  waah waah waah!

mm hmm, how serious was Butfuz BEFORE the remains were found when he was out being a media ho??? Just sayin' now he's "serious."

I remember you, Caylee.
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1973 on: December 16, 2008, 02:17:20 PM »

you a funny monkey!!!!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1974 on: December 16, 2008, 02:18:18 PM »

Please nobody feel like they are being ignored, they aren't! 

My posts often go uncommented on.  Seriously, nobody is ignoring intentionally.
cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1975 on: December 16, 2008, 02:18:18 PM »

Perhaps they feel that Casey has something on them, or that they will go down with her if she is found guilty due to their involvement. 

Even prior to Caylee's disappearance and death, it's been a whole lifetime of dysfunction with this family that has NOTHING AT ALL to do with doing the right and rational thing.

I can't imagine living like this, being under the thumb of such a thieve, slut, liar and murderer . . .

Karen
da sparkenator... that must be it. If Caseys going down, they are all goin down!
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1976 on: December 16, 2008, 02:19:39 PM »

Judge Strickland needs one of those buttons that make the floor open up under Baez's chair 

but but but umm umm umm ahh ahh ahh AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1977 on: December 16, 2008, 02:19:58 PM »

Judge Strickland needs one of those buttons that make the floor open up under Baez's chair 

but but but umm umm umm ahh ahh ahh AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

bowtiegirl
Scared Monkey

Careful Of What You Wish For, It Might Come True!

« Reply #1978 on: December 16, 2008, 02:20:19 PM »

IMO~J.B. does not have enough intellegence to defend an innocent person, let alone KC!
This just can't be...unbelievable..I can understand Alvin & the Chimpmonks better that this crap.

When one person is missing, the whole world seems depopulated.  ~Lamartine
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1979 on: December 16, 2008, 02:21:15 PM »

Perhaps they feel that Casey has something on them, or that they will go down with her if she is found guilty due to their involvement. 

Even prior to Caylee's disappearance and death, it's been a whole lifetime of dysfunction with this family that has NOTHING AT ALL to do with doing the right and rational thing.

I can't imagine living like this, being under the thumb of such a thieve, slut, liar and murderer . . .

Karen
da sparkenator... that must be it. If Caseys going down, they are all goin down!

somebody read something I posted, going to have to celebrate!   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.