March 28, 2024, 12:33:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #76  (Read 352921 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1160 on: December 17, 2008, 01:07:09 PM »

Just jumped on!Sure this has been laughed about for quite awhile now.IMMUNITY for the Anthony's.NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

It is funny....but also very sad...that these people would not tell the truth to begin with....now admitting they were deceitful they want to ensure they are not prosecuted.....what warped thinking!! I realize it had to be difficult.....but they know casey is sick mentally...not insane...but sick...they have known if for years...and they know she was responsible for Caylee's death....and know even more now that caey is indeed very ill...i can see still loving her...but supporting her in her lies and not helping the investigation is unforgivable IMO

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1161 on: December 17, 2008, 01:07:59 PM »

I'm not very good with graphics but here goes.. hope it's at least a little funny..

Raw footage of the hearing yesterday..

EXCELLENT Job, SS!!

Do No Evil 
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1162 on: December 17, 2008, 01:08:18 PM »

I think that fellow looks too young to be Rev. Grund.  He does look familiar though.  Could he be one of Casey's former bodyguards?
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1163 on: December 17, 2008, 01:09:07 PM »

Exclusive: Pastor Talks About Anthony Visit

POSTED: 6:09 am EST December 17, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- As the search near the Anthony home intensifies, one man who just visited Casey Anthony in jail talked to WESH-TV.

Authorities began searching a wooded area near the family home after a utility employee found a bag containing a young girl's skull and remains four months after Caylee Anthony was reported missing.

Her mother, Casey Anthony, had been jailed on a first-degree murder charge.

The Rev. Shane Stutzman has been meeting with Casey Anthony since she was first arrested in July to provide support and prayer.

The Eastside Baptist Church pastor told WESH-TV that the jail requested that he visit Casey Anthony on Tuesday.

It was the first day that she had been taken off special psychological evaluation after jail officials said she suffered a meltdown on the day that the child's remains were discovered.
Stutzman was asked if he talked about the recent finding.

"We didn't go into that a whole lot. That's not my role. That's Jose Baez's role," Stutzman said. "This whole thing is unwinding a little bit at a time. I know, as a pastor, I'm going to be there to help them no matter what."

Stutzman said Casey Anthony remains hopeful despite the murder charge and word on Tuesday that investigators found even more bones at the crime scene.

Hopeful about what?

perriwinkle, I thought the same when I read this. It stood out like a sore thumb to me as well!

Maybe she's hopeful her Mommy Dearest will soon be a cellmate.....

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1164 on: December 17, 2008, 01:09:17 PM »

If the man in the picture was really Rev. Grund, wouldn't the Orlando Sentinel just say it was Rev. Grund? not "a family friend"?

News media is not allowed on A's property, so they probably didn't ask and would not guess.  That's MHO.

We all know what he looks like, though.. I mean, he's at least as well known in this case as LP.  If that were LP standing there with Cindy, hugging her, I'm sure the OS would have stated it was LP.  (they wouldn't need to ask who it was)  JMO

LMAO a lot of people here are saying that it isn't Rev. Grund, so my point was that why would the media be any different. 

thanks for the side by side...the mystery man does look young that grund...so who is he then??

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1165 on: December 17, 2008, 01:13:22 PM »

Just jumped on!Sure this has been laughed about for quite awhile now.IMMUNITY for the Anthony's.NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

It is funny....but also very sad...that these people would not tell the truth to begin with....now admitting they were deceitful they want to ensure they are not prosecuted.....what warped thinking!! I realize it had to be difficult.....but they know casey is sick mentally...not insane...but sick...they have known if for years...and they know she was responsible for Caylee's death....and know even more now that caey is indeed very ill...i can see still loving her...but supporting her in her lies and not helping the investigation is unforgivable IMO

Another window opened to the souless family.JMOO.It is sad,but laughable.

1.Try to impede the investigation at every turn.
2.Still believe in the Zanny the Nanny B.S.
3.Caylee is found.
4.Oh Shitt.We been lieing the whole time.Their gonna know??DUHHHHHH.We already do!
5.Heyy Mr. Policeman?Can i have immunity for helping to cover-up my grandaughter's DEATH!
6.How utterly sad this whole family is.....

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1166 on: December 17, 2008, 01:15:05 PM »

Thank you all!!! 

My avi 2 people holding hands with a heart drawn on them

Welcome to the cage MonkeyDoodle! 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1167 on: December 17, 2008, 01:15:35 PM »

Exclusive: Pastor Talks About Anthony Visit

POSTED: 6:09 am EST December 17, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- As the search near the Anthony home intensifies, one man who just visited Casey Anthony in jail talked to WESH-TV.

Authorities began searching a wooded area near the family home after a utility employee found a bag containing a young girl's skull and remains four months after Caylee Anthony was reported missing.

Her mother, Casey Anthony, had been jailed on a first-degree murder charge.

The Rev. Shane Stutzman has been meeting with Casey Anthony since she was first arrested in July to provide support and prayer.

The Eastside Baptist Church pastor told WESH-TV that the jail requested that he visit Casey Anthony on Tuesday.

It was the first day that she had been taken off special psychological evaluation after jail officials said she suffered a meltdown on the day that the child's remains were discovered.
Stutzman was asked if he talked about the recent finding.

"We didn't go into that a whole lot. That's not my role. That's Jose Baez's role," Stutzman said. "This whole thing is unwinding a little bit at a time. I know, as a pastor, I'm going to be there to help them no matter what."

Stutzman said Casey Anthony remains hopeful despite the murder charge and word on Tuesday that investigators found even more bones at the crime scene.

Thanks Today.

Janet
____

http://www.wesh.com/news/18296926/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1168 on: December 17, 2008, 01:17:37 PM »

I dont think its Grund...BUT why is George smiling? Why would there be ANYTHING To smile about ever again for them?????

Maybe they switched their insurance to Geico?

You are such a bad monkey CC. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
pegster57
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1169 on: December 17, 2008, 01:17:40 PM »

They look a little tooooo close for comfort IMO... that "friend" looks like he wants to kiss CA... and there is George just turning his head, looking the other way... Typical George!!

I must admit (ok, don't kill me y'all) ... I think George is kind of handsome.

"if I ever go looking for my heart's desire again, I won't look any further than my own backyard, because if it isn't there, I never really lost it to begin with." Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1170 on: December 17, 2008, 01:18:54 PM »

They look a little tooooo close for comfort IMO... that "friend" looks like he wants to kiss CA... and there is George just turning his head, looking the other way... Typical George!!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1171 on: December 17, 2008, 01:19:41 PM »

Thank you all!!! 

My avi 2 people holding hands with a heart drawn on them

Welcome Monkeydoodle - does your name imply that unlike normal monkeys, you do not shed?

~ Peter Frampton
jaggard19
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1172 on: December 17, 2008, 01:20:12 PM »

If the man in the picture was really Rev. Grund, wouldn't the Orlando Sentinel just say it was Rev. Grund? not "a family friend"?

News media is not allowed on A's property, so they probably didn't ask and would not guess.  That's MHO.

We all know what he looks like, though.. I mean, he's at least as well known in this case as LP.  If that were LP standing there with Cindy, hugging her, I'm sure the OS would have stated it was LP.  (they wouldn't need to ask who it was)  JMO

LMAO a lot of people here are saying that it isn't Rev. Grund, so my point was that why would the media be any different. 

thanks for the side by side...the mystery man does look young that grund...so who is he then??

Rent-A-Friend??????
sweetgypsy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1173 on: December 17, 2008, 01:20:59 PM »

Hey Monks-

My big question is IMMUNITY IN EXCHANGE FOR WHAT???  Isn't that usually how immunity is granted?  We need your info or your testimony, so we will give you immunity?  Seems to me like now with a body the prosecution has all they need to get Casey on murder one....so what could George and Cindy possibly offer that is worth immunity?

Oh, and by the way, I think the whole family is scum.  Even in this holiday season, I cannot seem to summon even an ounce of sympathy for these people....it concerns me a little, to be honest. This case has done a real number on me....

Sweetgypsy

Every dog has their day....and I mean you Casey....
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1174 on: December 17, 2008, 01:21:38 PM »

A family friend consoles Cindy and George Anthony in their front yard today. (Red Huber, Orlando Sentinel)
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-bk-casey-anthony-121708,0,5470400.story

Boy, Calif, you just took the words right out of my mouth.  GAG.

At least we don't see any tongue action. Then I wouldn't be able to type, because my keyboard would be covered with vomit. 

The way he is looking at her sure makes me think he wants tongue action!!  I hate to nit-pick (sp?) everything with these people, but they just look way too close in this photo. 

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
pegster57
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1175 on: December 17, 2008, 01:22:00 PM »

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Aw c'mon.... The man has a beautiful head of white hair.    :^)

"if I ever go looking for my heart's desire again, I won't look any further than my own backyard, because if it isn't there, I never really lost it to begin with." Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1176 on: December 17, 2008, 01:22:12 PM »

I'm not 100% positive, but I believe teeth can absorb chemicals and whatnot...
Welcome, and thanks I had just heard a little of the news cast and wasn't sure.

Teeth are the hardest organs in the body and consequently those most resistant to chemical and physical alterations, even after death.

In addition to the dental records, forensic investigators can retrieve DNA samples by extracting the pulp from the center of the tooth. Unlike the enamel, pulp can be damaged by fire and other conditions, but it can also last for hundreds of years.

http://science.howstuffworks.com/forensic-dentistry2.htm

I wanted to welcome MonkeyDoodle to the cage as well.

Just finished reading to catch up. Just took me 2 hours!  LOL

Hello, good day to all monkeys!

Hi Brandi!
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1177 on: December 17, 2008, 01:23:13 PM »

Her parents had to figure it out faster than we did...they lived with her for her entire life and they have to have suspected what she was capable of doing, especially since her life of crime appears to have begun to spiral up in the recent past. She was into bigger and better things than stealing from Cindy's change purse and Caylee's piggy bank, and she was getting sloppy and doing things that could get her into CRIMINAL problems like grand theft from her grandparents and from Amy. Passing hot checks from people other than your parents who are vested in protecting your criminal habits is likely to get most anyone a stay in a small cell.
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1178 on: December 17, 2008, 01:24:06 PM »

OK, out of Coffee, Diet Coke & Camel Lights...either someone's gonna have to cough some up 'round here or I'm gonna have to leave the cage & I don't want to.

Shoot, forgot my "BGP" (Big Girl Panties) today!
LOVIN IS GOING COMMANDO!!??

Way too cold for that up here!  I just changed into my Little Girl Panties, the other ones just kept getting "IN A BUNCH!"

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1179 on: December 17, 2008, 01:25:47 PM »

I dont think its Grund...BUT why is George smiling? Why would there be ANYTHING To smile about ever again for them?????

Maybe they switched their insurance to Geico?

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.