April 26, 2024, 02:15:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #76  (Read 355678 times)
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1240 on: December 17, 2008, 02:20:43 PM »

But his B*lls are in Cin Cin's purse . . .

Do you think she had 'em bronzed? 

It's either that or string 'em up like a pair of dice, over the rear-view. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1241 on: December 17, 2008, 02:23:13 PM »

Does anyone else but me think its a tad odd that the body was found as soon as Lee came back to town
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1242 on: December 17, 2008, 02:25:08 PM »

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1243 on: December 17, 2008, 02:27:03 PM »

Or attorney Mark NeJAme could have them plastered like his baby's butt.

Do No Evil 
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1244 on: December 17, 2008, 02:28:22 PM »

I was thinking "paper mache" instead of Bronze.

califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1245 on: December 17, 2008, 02:28:56 PM »

I've read what other monkeys have said about Lee taking down things, ripping things up, etc.  And while I do agree that it takes a huge amount of nerve to do such a thing, and we all look aghast at Lee for doing that, for being capable of doing that, I also have to wonder if everything he does is at the direction of Cindy.  Just like everything George does seems to be at her direction.  We don't know what goes on behind the scenes, but I can just hear Cindy saying something like, 'get out there and yank that down... now!'  Then when Lee and George jump to do her bidding, they look like the assholes, not her. 

On the other hand, it could very well be that Lee and George are responding to things around them on their own steam without Cindy's direction.  Dunno. 

IMO she didn't say a word. Lee just anticipated the meltdown she'd eventually have over a pile of trash in the front yard. I grew up with an OCD mother. You don't wait for the meltdown--you try to prevent it! You learn to see what they see. By age 9 I was throwing out my own artwork because it "cluttered up the place."  Lee has probably been a handy buffer between Cindy and everyone else, all his life. Look at how he plays go-between for his mother and sister. He gains Casey's confidence by pretending not to be on Cindy's side, but it's clear from the interview that he actually sympathizes more with his mother.

I don't think George is bullied by Cindy and I don't believe he ever was. I think he's coasted through life on her back as if she were a toboggan!

That's where Casey got the idea to do the same thing. George is attractive enough that he got away with lying, gambling, and emptying Cindy's bank account. Even though his temper is so bad he put his Dad, who was also his boss at the time, through a window. If he'd do that to his father, I'm betting he's not letting Cindy bully him. Cindy claws and clings and hems and haws, but she doesn't shout at or bully or badmouth George. George gets his way.

It's not his fault he gambled away Cindy's retirement--it's that damn Nigerian scam! Just like it's not Casey's fault she "lost" Caylee-it's that damn Zanny! It's not his fault he tried to ditch his family when Caylee was born-it's those damn kids and all their demands on Cindy, or it's that Cindy won't stand up to her kids, bla bla bla. Casey is basically George with a uterus. As soon as Casey's convicted and the dust settles, George will use his good looks to find another woman willing to play "poor George" with him, and he'll never look back.  If you read his interviews, sooner or later everything is always Cindy's fault, and that's no accident IMO. He knows what he's doing.

Casey imitated George, because that's what the second child does-imitate the addict, the one who always gets his way. Lee imitated Mom. He's always had a job, always been the one to clean up the mess. He may be a twisted, sister-molesting baby-hating lunatic, but that's his MOM in there falling apart piece by piece and he's going to take care of her even if it makes him the bad guy to everyone in the world.

Wow, Fuzzball, Great Post!!!!!!  That was very interesting to read.  I wish that I could put my thoughts into words the way you do!!

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1246 on: December 17, 2008, 02:30:31 PM »

Which seems more likely..

1.) They'll investigate the scene til a positive ID comes in?

or

2.) The positive ID is in, but they're not ready to turn over the scene?

If the second scenario is most likely, I'm curious.. can they request that the ME's office NOT release the results to them (OCSO) until they're finished with the scene, so they can state, w/out lying, that they do not yet know whose body was found there?

As I opined earlier today I think they continue to look for Caylee's bones....giving her the respect she deserves...I think they KNOW the remains are Caylee's.....but I also think they are doing testing hoping to find a COD...JMO of course

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1247 on: December 17, 2008, 02:34:19 PM »

Does anyone else but me think its a tad odd that the body was found as soon as Lee came back to town

Becca29... I have been thinking about that too and I think it's a little coincidental that the remains were found when the A's were out of town on the Media Blitz!!!  Maybe it's all coincidental, but regardless, I am relieved Caylee has (hopefully) been found.

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1248 on: December 17, 2008, 02:37:47 PM »

Becca29... I have been thinking about that too and I think it's a little coincidental that the remains were found when the A's were out of town on the Media Blitz!!!  Maybe it's all coincidental, but regardless, I am relieved Caylee has (hopefully) been found.

I am soooo very glad she was found too. I have thought about teh possibility that wherever Lee was, he could have gone searching based on what Casey may have told him..or had it with him. I hate to think that but that family is a bunch of looneys and Lee has acted so suspect this whole time. I honestly think he has something to do with this. Something not right about a guy that would rip up beautiful flowers and toys. A loved one or neighbor that cared about Caylee could have placed it there for all he knew.
JOLfan
Scared Monkey

Proud sister of a United States Marine.

« Reply #1249 on: December 17, 2008, 02:38:49 PM »

O/T
pegster57...is that Chistery, Elphaba's monkey from Wicked in your avi?  I love that book and I have seen the play in NYC twice...I think the book is better! LOL.

Actually, no. Its one of the original monkeys from the Wizard of Oz, my favorite movie. Or at least I think it is, if I did the Google search correctly, LOL!

I love Wizard of Oz too.  I always liked the Wicked Witch of the West.  The book Wicked is about her (Elphaba) life, as imagined by the author Gregory Maquire.  Her first and favorite flying monkey is named Chistery.  After reading this book...I look at her in a whole new way! LOL.  If you haven't read it, I do suggest it.

Everybody's got something to hide...except for me and my monkey
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1250 on: December 17, 2008, 02:39:18 PM »

"We expected that it might have been late this afternoon that this scene might have been able to be cleared, but as we continue to discover items at the scene, we'll continue to hold the scene irregardless of identification. The medical examiner will make that determination as to when it is proper to make a proper announcement regarding identification," Orange County Sheriff's Office Capt. Angelo Nieves said.

Authorities also announced that FBI analysts began work to identify the remains by using a tooth and hair found at the crime scene.

http://www.wesh.com/news/18299352/detail.html

Doesn't it sound like they have the results and just don't think it is the proper time to announce it?

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1251 on: December 17, 2008, 02:39:35 PM »

A family friend consoles Cindy and George Anthony in their front yard today. (Red Huber, Orlando Sentinel)
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-bk-casey-anthony-121708,0,5470400.story

OHMYGAWD another photo op...cin-cin looks like she is getting ready to kiss this person right on the mouth

Does Rev. Grund wear a wedding ring?

Is this a current picture?  Cindy's hair is longer than in the picture...or else she just got a haircut.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
ddex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1252 on: December 17, 2008, 02:40:51 PM »

For the last couple days I have been faithful that the investigation site is being handled properly and believe they will have enough to convict KC .  Justice for Caylee.  My thoughts tho have been more concerning cin and geo and the possibilites about future $$ that are very probably paying for the defence.  I just can't stand the idea of anyone gaining in a monitary way, tho I know it will end as it should.
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1253 on: December 17, 2008, 02:42:08 PM »

I was thinking "paper mache" instead of Bronze.

Aluminum foil.

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1254 on: December 17, 2008, 02:42:33 PM »

I agree Becca, lots of odd happenings ...Cindy & George out of town, Death Penalty expired, everyone jumping ship, meter reader having to pee at that spot!

I really think Divine Providence had a hand in all of it.

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1255 on: December 17, 2008, 02:46:56 PM »

I finally figured out who this guy is.  He's the photographer that took the sad picture of George in the car yestaerday that got alot of public sympathy.  This is Cindy''s and George's way m of saying thanks for the positive spin.

Do No Evil 
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1256 on: December 17, 2008, 02:47:42 PM »

I am soooo very glad she was found too. I have thought about teh possibility that wherever Lee was, he could have gone searching based on what Casey may have told him..or had it with him. I hate to think that but that family is a bunch of looneys and Lee has acted so suspect this whole time. I honestly think he has something to do with this. Something not right about a guy that would rip up beautiful flowers and toys. A loved one or neighbor that cared about Caylee could have placed it there for all he knew.

I so agree with you!!  It has bothered me so much that Lee ripped up that memorial... If it was my niece, I would be honored and touched that people would reach out and do that, but I am not an Anthony!!

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1257 on: December 17, 2008, 02:49:55 PM »

I finally figured out who this guy is.  He's the photographer that took the sad picture of George in the car yestaerday that got alot of public sympathy.  This is Cindy''s and George's way m of saying thanks for the positive spin.

This guy sort of looks like the actor, Benicio Del Toro... I am not sure of the spelling of his name, but that's who he sort of resembles.

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1258 on: December 17, 2008, 02:50:40 PM »

"We expected that it might have been late this afternoon that this scene might have been able to be cleared, but as we continue to discover items at the scene, we'll continue to hold the scene irregardless of identification. The medical examiner will make that determination as to when it is proper to make a proper announcement regarding identification," Orange County Sheriff's Office Capt. Angelo Nieves said.

Authorities also announced that FBI analysts began work to identify the remains by using a tooth and hair found at the crime scene.

http://www.wesh.com/news/18299352/detail.html

Doesn't it sound like they have the results and just don't think it is the proper time to announce it?

Yes it does
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #1259 on: December 17, 2008, 02:51:11 PM »

No, it was just a coincidence.  I can't believe that all of a sudden the cops go to the water dept. and tell them to have one of their readers step into the woods to take a leak.  come on, guys.

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.