April 23, 2024, 10:09:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #76  (Read 355401 times)
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #1260 on: December 17, 2008, 02:52:48 PM »

[/url]
Orlando attorney, Mark NeJame with  wife Josie and 1 year old Birthday Girl, Valentina. "This is a very special way to remember Valentina's cute little butt. She's growing so fast and this allows us to preserve her sweet innocence forever."

NeJame is MARRIED???????? I could've sworn he batted for the other team.

I heard he used to be married to Kathy Belich.  Not sure if it is true though.  ?

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1261 on: December 17, 2008, 02:53:09 PM »

"We expected that it might have been late this afternoon that this scene might have been able to be cleared, but as we continue to discover items at the scene, we'll continue to hold the scene irregardless of identification. The medical examiner will make that determination as to when it is proper to make a proper announcement regarding identification," Orange County Sheriff's Office Capt. Angelo Nieves said.

Authorities also announced that FBI analysts began work to identify the remains by using a tooth and hair found at the crime scene.

http://www.wesh.com/news/18299352/detail.html

Doesn't it sound like they have the results and just don't think it is the proper time to announce it?

(highlighting in red what I think to be true)

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1262 on: December 17, 2008, 02:54:24 PM »

[/url]
Orlando attorney, Mark NeJame with  wife Josie and 1 year old Birthday Girl, Valentina. "This is a very special way to remember Valentina's cute little butt. She's growing so fast and this allows us to preserve her sweet innocence forever."

NeJame is MARRIED???????? I could've sworn he batted for the other team.

Which team, The Vampires??

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1263 on: December 17, 2008, 02:55:09 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-bk-casey-anthony-121708,0,5636149,print.story

Investigators find 'additional items' near Caylee Anthony's home
Sarah Lundy, Amy L. Edwards

Sentinel Staff Writers

12:33 PM EST, December 17, 2008

Today's updates:

Investigators likely to remain at at crime scene until Thursday afternoon
12:32 p.m.

Investigators will probably remain at the crime scene where a child's remains were found until Thursday afternoon, Orange County Sheriff's Capt. Angelo Nieves just said during a noon news conference. The body is thought to be of missing toddler Caylee Anthony, though an official identification has not been made. The body was found Dec. 11.

He said authorities are still pulling brush out of the area, which is about a quarter mile from the Anthony house, and they are finding "additional items."

He wouldn't identify those items.

"We continue to sift through the location," he said, adding it has grown to more than half an acre.

Various experts for the state are being flown in to examine the scene.

An anthropologist was out there this morning, and an entomologist from Illinois was there earlier.

State prosecutors and FBI agents arrive at scene of remains
9:49 a.m. Assistant state attorneys Jeff Ashton and Linda Drane Burdick, as well as FBI agent Nick Savage arrived at the scene of the remains this morning.

The area is much quieter this morning, with only a handful of newscrews at Suburban and Hopespring drives. There is no media parked outside the Anthonys' home, which is down the street from the remains.

More items, including stuffed animals, balloons and a pink Christmas tree ornament with a silver cross, continue to be left at a nearby makeshift memorial. Some have left personal notes.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1264 on: December 17, 2008, 02:59:10 PM »

Search For Remains Will Stretch Into 8th Day
FBI Analyzing Tooth, Hair Found At Crime Scene

POSTED: 12:13 pm EST December 17, 2008
UPDATED: 1:05 pm EST December 17, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- It will be at least another day before investigators with the Orange County Sheriff's Office will be done processing the scene where a child's remains were found nearly one week ago.

The remains were found just blocks away from the home of Caylee Anthony, who was first reported missing five months ago.

Her mother, Casey Anthony, had been jailed on a first-degree murder charge.

Authorities said they're uncovering new evidence almost every day.

Prosecutors visited the crime scene along Suburban Drive on Wednesday. They learned that crime scene investigators and FBI forensics experts wouldn't be done processing the area until at least Thursday.

Teams carrying machetes continued cutting into the wooded area, and they expanded the search area from a half acre to an acre.

Two prosecutors met with investigators on Wednesday morning for a progress report on the search effort.

A short news conference was held to announce the search would stretch into an eighth day.

"We expected that it might have been late this afternoon that this scene might have been able to be cleared, but as we continue to discover items at the scene, we'll continue to hold the scene irregardless of identification. The medical examiner will make that determination as to when it is proper to make a proper announcement regarding identification," Orange County Sheriff's Office Capt. Angelo Nieves said.

Authorities also announced that FBI analysts began work to identify the remains by using a tooth and hair found at the crime scene.
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1265 on: December 17, 2008, 03:01:46 PM »

Isn't the scene the site of a future housing development?  I doubt anyone will want that lot.

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1266 on: December 17, 2008, 03:03:52 PM »

This sounds misleading.. IMO, it makes it sound like they're now going to begin to try to ID this person, using the tooth and the hair.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1267 on: December 17, 2008, 03:03:57 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- It will be at least another day before investigators with the Orange County Sheriff's Office will be done processing the scene where a child's remains were found nearly one week ago.

The remains were found just blocks away from the home of Caylee Anthony, who was first reported missing five months ago.

Her mother, Casey Anthony, had been jailed on a first-degree murder charge.

Authorities said they're uncovering new evidence almost every day.

Prosecutors visited the crime scene along Suburban Drive on Wednesday. They learned that crime scene investigators and FBI forensics experts wouldn't be done processing the area until at least Thursday.

Teams carrying machetes continued cutting into the wooded area, and they expanded the search area from a half acre to an acre.

Two prosecutors met with investigators on Wednesday morning for a progress report on the search effort.

A short news conference was held to announce the search would stretch into an eighth day.

If they can make identification of Caylee's DNA by:
skull
bones
tooth
hair
skin on duct tape
hair in trunk
etc., etc.

All these ways, independently, then the defense team's smoke and mirrors about it's not Caylee or the evidence was contaminated or we didn't get the evidence timely...won't hold water in court with a jury.

I think the LE is doing a great job of bringing in all kinds of different experts and testing the evidence so many ways.....expensive...but effective.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1268 on: December 17, 2008, 03:04:47 PM »

Doesn't it sound like they have the results and just don't think it is the proper time to announce it?

Yep!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1269 on: December 17, 2008, 03:07:02 PM »

When the LE brings the neighbor that lives close to the discovery area into court to testify that during July and August there was a horrible smell in the swamp, but that they just thought it was a dead animal because it is a swamp......that should dispel any of the defense team's or Cindy's comments that we don't know when that body was placed there.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
jrzgrl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1270 on: December 17, 2008, 03:07:02 PM »

This sounds misleading.. IMO, it makes it sound like they're now going to begin to try to ID this person, using the tooth and the hair.

the way I read it was that medical examiner would be announcing the Identity but that FBI took a tooth and a hair for testing

so that more than DNA may be tested before Identity is determined and Defense can but in
JMO
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1271 on: December 17, 2008, 03:07:31 PM »

Okay, so I've been thinking about LP saying there might be a pillow case or sheet that Caylee was wrapped in, but my concern with that is, it's easy enough to say she sent such items over to the Nanny's. Some daycares (especially in-home) do require you to supply your own things. So, I am hoping they have something better than just a pillow case. Yes, of course I know the Nanny is nonexistent, but I am speaking from the aspect of the defense. Obviously, there are people out there who believe Casey.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1272 on: December 17, 2008, 03:08:44 PM »

Klaas, thanks so much for the updates! 

Welcome to the new monkeys! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1273 on: December 17, 2008, 03:08:50 PM »

The thing is, scince all these bones have been scattered, don't they have to test each bone to be sure it is hers? 

perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1274 on: December 17, 2008, 03:10:31 PM »

When the LE brings the neighbor that lives close to the discovery area into court to testify that during July and August there was a horrible smell in the swamp, but that they just thought it was a dead animal because it is a swamp......that should dispel any of the defense team's or Cindy's comments that we don't know when that body was placed there.

PLus, if the bones were scattered and in burrows underground, it is highly unlikey that it was just polaced there recently.  It takes TIME for things like that to happen. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1275 on: December 17, 2008, 03:12:34 PM »

The thing is, scince all these bones have been scattered, don't they have to test each bone to be sure it is hers? 

i'd sure think so, perri.  they may find there's more than 1 set of bones.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1276 on: December 17, 2008, 03:13:45 PM »

i'd sure think so, perri.  they may find there's more than 1 set of bones.   

Gosh, I hope not. 

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1277 on: December 17, 2008, 03:15:57 PM »

I would think that if any of them are a DNA match, they know they have her.  They may want to have a complete skull.. and I'm not sure whether or not this is possible (though I hope it is).. but they might have a lot of bones unrelated to her- animal bones or perhaps even another person. If they found 2 of the same type of bone (both known to be human - and perhaps there is only one bone of this type found in the human body), then they would test both, to see who the other victim is. Hopefully it's just Caylee with some animal remains here and there, like LP suggested.

perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1278 on: December 17, 2008, 03:17:31 PM »

Okay, so I've been thinking about LP saying there might be a pillow case or sheet that Caylee was wrapped in, but my concern with that is, it's easy enough to say she sent such items over to the Nanny's. Some daycares (especially in-home) do require you to supply your own things. So, I am hoping they have something better than just a pillow case. Yes, of course I know the Nanny is nonexistent, but I am speaking from the aspect of the defense. Obviously, there are people out there who believe Casey.

True, there will be a few people who might believe her story.  Luckily there will be a lot more evidence that they WON"T be able to explain away.   Remember the hair with the death band that was found in her car?  Well, gee, now we found where it came from didn't we? 

This is a sad, sad case. 

sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1279 on: December 17, 2008, 03:18:40 PM »

Does anyone else but me think its a tad odd that the body was found as soon as Lee came back to town
No, it was just a coincidence.  I can't believe that all of a sudden the cops go to the water dept. and tell them to have one of their readers step into the woods to take a leak.  come on, guys.

That is along the same lines that I am starting to think.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.