March 28, 2024, 10:11:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #76  (Read 352910 times)
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1380 on: December 17, 2008, 04:30:37 PM »

Also interesting, though probably doesn't mean anything but thought I'd post since that other Zenaida came up. Some posts from David Lohrs site from Sept:

Please check: Hidden Oaks Elem.School near Anthony's home:
behind the school/ AND pic of dumpster there.
address: 9051 Suburban Dr,Orlando

Sawgrass Apt. pic of pond: and apt 210 and dumpster
address: 2859 Conway Rd, Orlando

Boggy Ck Rd:
address: 1 Boggy Ck Rd
just south of Orlando Int'l Airport

Mud Lake:
just west of Boggy Ck Rd: and west of small
pond; see below

Small pond:
just a little north and then west of boggy ck rd
still south of Orlando Intl Airport

Orange Cty Landfill, Orlando, Fl
5901 Young Pine Rd, Orlando, Fl
on Google map, behind Anthony's hopespring rd address

Anthony Lazzaro's apartment
3843 Sutton Pl Blvd apt 708
Orlando, Fl AND pic of dumpster for that apt.

the 'real' Zenaida FG
posted on myspace as Beba
106 Citrus Dr
Kissimmee, Fl
*** unsure if this is the correct address: only Zenaida Gonzalez in Kissimmee?**************

Hope this can help.
I can post google maps if needed.
Thanks,
Donna from Oregon

Posted by: Donna | September 07, 2008 at 01:16 PM

There is a large city dump south of Alafaya Trail which isnt very far from their house. Has anyone searched it? It is open to the public for a fee. It is large and isolated, she could have dumped little caylee in broad daylight, unseen. Also Hidden Oaks Elementary School should definitely be a place of interest. Any where that was a familiar hang out for her and her friends in school would be a good place to look. It is my opinion that she would go somewhere very familiar to her, a place she had been numerous times before that was known only to her(or so she thinks.

Posted by: kristin | September 07, 2008 at 01:51 PM
Addition to previous post. Forgot to paste last portion of email.

Also, on June 8th or 9th, someone broke into a Zenaida Gonzalez's office in Brevard County. It's not a long drive from Orlando. Strange coincidence.

http://forums.brevardcountymoms.com/viewtopic.php?t=6675

http://forums.brevardcountymoms.com/viewforum.php?f=57&sid=175c1aece0136cd95ea54e49276b787f

Wishing you much sucesss in your search.

Posted by: qmac | September 07, 2008 at 02:08 PM

RIP Sweet Puppy
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1381 on: December 17, 2008, 04:30:54 PM »

They look a little tooooo close for comfort IMO... that "friend" looks like he wants to kiss CA... and there is George just turning his head, looking the other way... Typical George!!

I must admit (ok, don't kill me y'all) ... I think George is kind of handsome.
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Oh my...Looks like someone needs an intervention!!!

Carmen
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1382 on: December 17, 2008, 04:31:57 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=8093783&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Anthony case prosecutors visit scene where body was found 

Last Edited: Wednesday, 17 Dec 2008, 4:07 PM EST 
Created: Wednesday, 17 Dec 2008, 4:07 PM EST 

On Wednesday prosecutors in the Casey Anthony case visited the scene where a child's remains were found one week ago  SideBar

Related Items
Stories
Timeline, Documents and Photos related to the Casey Anthony Case

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- On Wednesday prosecutors in the Casey Anthony case visited the scene where a child's remains were found one week ago. The bones have not be officially identified as Caylee's remains but the visit gives some indication the state knows more about the identity than they are letting on. “They are here to maintain their interest in the case obviously.  They want to make sure they are aware first hand of what is going on here at the scene,” said Captain Angelo Nieves from the Orange County Sheriff's Office .

It was expected that crime scene technicians would wrap up their work on Wednesday but more finds, and more being brought it, will have the sheriff's office and the FBI out here at least until tomorrow. “It’s grown to ½ acre to an acre in size through this morning and through this afternoon and they continue to find additional items,” said Nieves.

The scene will then be opened up for everyone to see including Jose Baez and the public. Cops have concerns about what will happen next because it is an area where people live and kids go to school.  Nieves says deputies will be out at the scene to keep watch at least for a few days.  “Once this scene is released we will maintain proper order. The Orange County Sheriff’s Office will continue to restore order. We expect everyone to act accordingly.”

Baez lashes out at investigators

On Wednesday Casey Anthony’s attorney Jose Baez released the following statement regarding the crime scene:

“The Casey Anthony Defense Team has made numerous attempts to preserve the evidence in and around the location where the human remains of what appear to be a small child were found. Law enforcement has been repeatedly asked to allow reasonable access by medical and scientific experts for the defense, including requests for photographs, and assistance with maintaining a secure examination scene prior to any media or general public access. Every effort by The Baez Law Firm to establish a level of basic cooperation and professional courtesy have all been rejected by the government. This lack of cooperation has complicated how to proceed. Now that the scene more resembles that of an excavation site as opposed to an examinable crime scene - attorney Jose Baez has been advised that without properly detailed photographs and all related material and documentation, the various experts on the Casey Anthony Defense Team will simply not be able to thoroughly examine the site. Unfortunately this matter has already become a Media Circus and something The Baez Law Firm will not contribute to, by just making a show of going to the excavation site without good reason. The Casey Anthony Defense Team is being prevented from examining the site unless and until all photographs, schematic sketches and related material and documentation are released to the defense through the discovery process.”

If I was Strickland..I'd be slapping that gag order on this clown right about now.. maybe a little Duct Tape as well...what an a$$

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1383 on: December 17, 2008, 04:33:04 PM »

A friend sent me the following in regards to the defense asking for pictures of the crime scene.

That's cute! I like it

I just hope it wasn't from a school project on current events.

Do No Evil 
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1384 on: December 17, 2008, 04:33:08 PM »

O/T.Over to Natalee Klass....

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1385 on: December 17, 2008, 04:33:24 PM »

On Wednesday Casey Anthony’s attorney Jose Baez released the following statement regarding the crime scene:

“The Casey Anthony Defense Team has made numerous attempts to preserve the evidence in and around the location where the human remains of what appear to be a small child were found. Law enforcement has been repeatedly asked to allow reasonable access by medical and scientific experts for the defense, including requests for photographs, and assistance with maintaining a secure examination scene prior to any media or general public access. Every effort by The Baez Law Firm to establish a level of basic cooperation and professional courtesy have all been rejected by the government. This lack of cooperation has complicated how to proceed. Now that the scene more resembles that of an excavation site as opposed to an examinable crime scene - attorney Jose Baez has been advised that without properly detailed photographs and all related material and documentation, the various experts on the Casey Anthony Defense Team will simply not be able to thoroughly examine the site. Unfortunately this matter has already become a Media Circus and something The Baez Law Firm will not contribute to, by just making a show of going to the excavation site without good reason. The Casey Anthony Defense Team is being prevented from examining the site unless and until all photographs, schematic sketches and related material and documentation are released to the defense through the discovery process.”

Sounds like the dream team may not be testifying after all.  I have wondered about Kobi for a long time, he no longer seems to be part of the team.  Maybe not getting paid, and putting up with JB is more than any of the experts counted on.
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1386 on: December 17, 2008, 04:35:07 PM »

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- On Wednesday prosecutors in the Casey Anthony case visited the scene where a child's remains were found one week ago. The bones have not be officially identified as Caylee's remains but the visit gives some indication the state knows more about the identity than they are letting on. “They are here to maintain their interest in the case obviously.  They want to make sure they are aware first hand of what is going on here at the scene,” said Captain Angelo Nieves from the Orange County Sheriff's Office .

It was expected that crime scene technicians would wrap up their work on Wednesday but more finds, and more being brought it, will have the sheriff's office and the FBI out here at least until tomorrow. “It’s grown to ½ acre to an acre in size through this morning and through this afternoon and they continue to find additional items,” said Nieves.

The scene will then be opened up for everyone to see including Jose Baez and the public. Cops have concerns about what will happen next because it is an area where people live and kids go to school.  Nieves says deputies will be out at the scene to keep watch at least for a few days.  “Once this scene is released we will maintain proper order. The Orange County Sheriff’s Office will continue to restore order. We expect everyone to act accordingly.”

“The Casey Anthony Defense Team has made numerous attempts to preserve the evidence in and around the location where the human remains of what appear to be a small child were found. Law enforcement has been repeatedly asked to allow reasonable access by medical and scientific experts for the defense, including requests for photographs, and assistance with maintaining a secure examination scene prior to any media or general public access. Every effort by The Baez Law Firm to establish a level of basic cooperation and professional courtesy have all been rejected by the government. This lack of cooperation has complicated how to proceed. Now that the scene more resembles that of an excavation site as opposed to an examinable crime scene - attorney Jose Baez has been advised that without properly detailed photographs and all related material and documentation, the various experts on the Casey Anthony Defense Team will simply not be able to thoroughly examine the site. Unfortunately this matter has already become a Media Circus and something The Baez Law Firm will not contribute to, by just making a show of going to the excavation site without good reason.
 [/b]

That's because in Florida, it's against the law to allow them on the site and the Baez (BS) team would be charged with felonys.  Actually, that would be a hoot to see.  

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1387 on: December 17, 2008, 04:35:15 PM »

Hmmmm...IIRC...the Ramsey's had one attorney.  Maybe because their versions were NOT conflicting.

Because the Anthony's have admitted to conflicting stories it makes it necessary to have individual attorneys in order to protect each on to the fullest.

I can see where Cindy's statements could be detrimental to George if they both have the same attorney.  How could the attorney argue differently for each person?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1388 on: December 17, 2008, 04:35:52 PM »

For anyone who's missed me, I'm back!

I'm also behind (like page 56), anything new since page 56? Have I
missed anything? When I was last here, the monkeys were discussing
the CA w/stranger that looks like R Grund embrace.
Fill me in Monkeys!!!!

We've moved on to "Shep" now. 

So who do you think the guy is in the picture with Cindy?
O/T Get all that snow shoveled yet?

Yes...it was only a small snow fall...about 6 inches...we have more coming of Friday too  We're gonna have a White Christmas! 

I don't know who the guy is...not Mr Grund tho... but I think I'll be sick if I see that picture again 

Good for you on the White Christmas......we'll never get that in the south.   

No, no snow in the south but I got to wash my car outside in cut offs and tee shirt yesterday!  I, just hosed down the deck and watered my palms, too.  I can look at pretty pictures of snow and remember. 

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1389 on: December 17, 2008, 04:36:32 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=8093783&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Anthony case prosecutors visit scene where body was found 

Last Edited: Wednesday, 17 Dec 2008, 4:07 PM EST 
Created: Wednesday, 17 Dec 2008, 4:07 PM EST 

On Wednesday prosecutors in the Casey Anthony case visited the scene where a child's remains were found one week ago  SideBar

Related Items
Stories
Timeline, Documents and Photos related to the Casey Anthony Case

aaawwwww gee....TOUGH TITTY!!

OMG   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1390 on: December 17, 2008, 04:37:58 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys!

Did the Zenaida Gonzales who had her office broken into, happen to be a co-worker of Nicole Ganguzza?  I read this on Topix (I think).  And if it's true what a weird coincidence!

Lisa
That is strange. I just read on Topix that the new lawyer for C and G, is not going to be the lawyer for both of them. They are going to be having separate lawyers, who knows if that is true, but is interesting.

Uh Oh! Does anybody besides me think that hiring separate lawyers indicates they don't want to be tried together for whatever (obstruction of justice?) they've done?

bingo!
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1391 on: December 17, 2008, 04:39:22 PM »

Sounds like the dream team may not be testifying after all.  I have wondered about Kobi for a long time, he no longer seems to be part of the team.  Maybe not getting paid, and putting up with JB is more than any of the experts counted on.

Is he serious? The defense team is trying to preserve the evidence? Does he think it won't be preserved by investigators? They won't contribute to the Media Circus? They ARE the circus, lead by none other than Bozo the Clown himself!! Basic cooperation? I guess the Judge isn't cooperating with Baez. Idiot!!!!!!!!! (Baez, not the Judge). Idiot!!!!!!!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1392 on: December 17, 2008, 04:40:09 PM »

Fill me in Monkeys!!!!

Since the A's are going to have seperate attorneys, I think it's cin cin's new attorney.  Like daughter like mother.  Do I have that backwards?   

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1393 on: December 17, 2008, 04:41:14 PM »

A friend sent me the following in regards to the defense asking for pictures of the crime scene.

That's cute! I like it

I just hope it wasn't from a school project on current events.

Looks like something Baez drew for his Boards.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1394 on: December 17, 2008, 04:43:04 PM »

Hey Guys,

I just put this video together today using clips and pictures of Caylee. There is a typo in the credits and I forgot to put that its by "Mar" but yeah I made the video. Grab a tissue you probably will need it. Its to the song "Tears In Heaven" Oh and I cut off some of the song b.c there was huge intro in the middle and I didn't have enough clips/videos to use.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YejzAvumuL8

-Mar-

Very nice Willen, glad you warned us to grab the tissues. 
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1395 on: December 17, 2008, 04:44:53 PM »

Hey Guys,

I just put this video together today using clips and pictures of Caylee. There is a typo in the credits and I forgot to put that its by "Mar" but yeah I made the video. Grab a tissue you probably will need it. Its to the song "Tears In Heaven" Oh and I cut off some of the song b.c there was huge intro in the middle and I didn't have enough clips/videos to use.

-Mar-

I gave you five stars!  Good Job!

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1396 on: December 17, 2008, 04:45:47 PM »

Fill me in Monkeys!!!!

O/T Get all that snow shoveled yet?

Yes...it was only a small snow fall...about 6 inches...we have more coming of Friday too  We're gonna have a White Christmas! 

I don't know who the guy is...not Mr Grund tho... but I think I'll be sick if I see that picture again 

Good for you on the White Christmas......we'll never get that in the south.   

No, no snow in the south but I got to wash my car outside in cut offs and tee shirt yesterday!  I, just hosed down the deck and watered my palms, too.  I can look at pretty pictures of snow and remember. 

You may laugh now but I've been told by Al Gore that I'm gonna have beach front property and a few palm trees myself soon... 

btw...we insist on having links to info...do you have some pics of those cut offs and tee shirts so this information can be verified 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
jrzgrl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1397 on: December 17, 2008, 04:47:07 PM »

“The Casey Anthony Defense Team has made numerous attempts to preserve the evidence in and around the location where the human remains of what appear to be a small child were found. Law enforcement has been repeatedly asked to allow reasonable access by medical and scientific experts for the defense, including requests for photographs, and assistance with maintaining a secure examination scene prior to any media or general public access. Every effort by The Baez Law Firm to establish a level of basic cooperation and professional courtesy have all been rejected by the government. (oh now they want to cooperate lolThis lack of cooperation has complicated how to proceed. Now that the scene more resembles that of an excavation site as opposed to an examinable crime scene - attorney Jose Baez has been advised that without properly detailed photographs and all related material and documentation, the various experts on the Casey Anthony Defense Team will simply not be able to thoroughly examine the site.boo hoo Unfortunately this matter has already become a Media Circus no reallyand something The Baez Law Firm hascontribute to, by just making a show of going to the excavation site without good reason. The Casey Anthony Defense Team is being prevented from examining the site unless and until all photographs, schematic sketches and related material and documentation are released to the defense through the discovery process.” and untill that time we will continue to cry innocent and look for more tips strange how they stopped so suddenly

mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1398 on: December 17, 2008, 04:48:11 PM »

Hey Guys,

-Mar-

Beautiful...any way you could blur out KC in that one part?
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1399 on: December 17, 2008, 04:48:38 PM »

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.