April 24, 2024, 01:39:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #76  (Read 355449 times)
jennywong
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1420 on: December 17, 2008, 05:16:43 PM »

I remember Cindy Anthony this Summer blathering on that Casey would be declared Mother of the Year when Caylee was found... BLEAH. What a wretched ending this is 
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1421 on: December 17, 2008, 05:16:56 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys!

Did the Zenaida Gonzales who had her office broken into, happen to be a co-worker of Nicole Ganguzza?  I read this on Topix (I think).  And if it's true what a weird coincidence!

Lisa
That is strange. I just read on Topix that the new lawyer for C and G, is not going to be the lawyer for both of them. They are going to be having separate lawyers, who knows if that is true, but is interesting.

Uh Oh! Does anybody besides me think that hiring separate lawyers indicates they don't want to be tried together for whatever (obstruction of justice?) they've done?

If true, it is very telling.  They would not want the same attorney b/c of attorney client privilege.  If they had the same attorney and one admitted to something and the other heard, then there was no expectation of privacy and the attorney client privilege would not apply.
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1422 on: December 17, 2008, 05:17:01 PM »

I just re-watched NG from last night...I heard something I evidently didnt catch last night...

So, Lee had to be served a subpeona to give his fingerprints...JUST LIKE he had to be served earlier to give DNA...

SO, my question is this.... WTF?????????????
He's gonna have to give his DNA and/or fingerprints one way or another (by choice or by the courts) -- Why in the hell would you fight it?? It only serves to make you look guilty by putting up a fight. I can't believe ANY lawyer would advise him to fight!

What's the word I'm looking for....Assclown. 

Personally, I prefer AssHat, but AssClown works too!
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1423 on: December 17, 2008, 05:17:19 PM »

Hi gang...Baez is a regular "sit and spin".  All this whining about getting his "experts" into the crime scene is getting old.  Normally you have a crime, then you have an investigation, then you charge someone, then the perp lawyers up..... in which case, there is no "active crime scene".  The defense has to make do with whatever information they get at discovery.  Baez and his liars for hire are just trying to muddy the waters and intimidate LE, SA and the courts....I can't believe this.  Or am I missing something?  Can anyone help a monkey? 

Hi Numbersgirl:  You are dead on, just the same old, same old from this discusting bunch of scum. 

BTW- I'm  I thought sea searcher was a Floridian monkey?

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1424 on: December 17, 2008, 05:17:40 PM »

Hi gang...Baez is a regular "sit and spin".  All this whining about getting his "experts" into the crime scene is getting old.  Normally you have a crime, then you have an investigation, then you charge someone, then the perp lawyers up..... in which case, there is no "active crime scene".  The defense has to make do with whatever information they get at discovery.  Baez and his liars for hire are just trying to muddy the waters and intimidate LE, SA and the courts....I can't believe this.  Or am I missing something?  Can anyone help a monkey? 

They are muddying the waters and also making it a point of contention so they can bring it up in the trial making it look like slore is not getting a fair trial.
As long as she has JB doing these kind of stunts that might be right. I don't know what law school he went to but I believe it was in FL and he should know the laws.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1425 on: December 17, 2008, 05:17:56 PM »

I am behind too but I know this much....it is logical that Cindy and George would need separate attorneys.  They did different things in this case, and it seems to me that Cindy is more guilty of making conflicting statements.  George may have outright lied about when he last saw Caylee.

Lee insisted on subpoenas before he gave dna or fingerprints.  Why?  Was he just being beligerant to the cops?  Or does he have something to hide?  Is he getting a lawyer?  One might be in order, since he may have tampered with evidence or even destroyed evidence.

Baez is showing a certain amount of desperation, but then, he has very little to work with in this case.  His client is covered with lies and unanswered questions that link her to the death of Caylee and she is also a gum-smacking little tart. 
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #1426 on: December 17, 2008, 05:18:15 PM »

The thing is, scince all these bones have been scattered, don't they have to test each bone to be sure it is hers? 

I would think that if any of them are a DNA match, they know they have her.  They may want to have a complete skull.. and I'm not sure whether or not this is possible (though I hope it is).. but they might have a lot of bones unrelated to her- animal bones or perhaps even another person. If they found 2 of the same type of bone (both known to be human - and perhaps there is only one bone of this type found in the human body), then they would test both, to see who the other victim is. Hopefully it's just Caylee with some animal remains here and there, like LP suggested.

I am way not ready to believe that this is any worse that it already seems (as far as more HUMAN bones besides Caylee).  See, I think if KC had planned on placing CAylee's remains  with a so- called baby brother (casey's prior child) then Casey wouldn't have had to drive around for as long as she did.  Ya know?

Now that we know Caylee's body was so close to home, we know all that driving around was for something else. Could be a secret job, could have been to kill time and waste gas so she could steal more, Maybe she did work as a prostitute and was driving around to wherever her customers wanted to meet.

Yes, but why did she leave the body in the back for so long if she had planned on putting it at that location?

THe answer is:  she didn't plan on it at all. 

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1427 on: December 17, 2008, 05:21:32 PM »

But his B*lls are in Cin Cin's purse . . .

Do you think she had 'em bronzed? 

Maybe.  Next time the cameras are in the house, look for some unusual bookends.  They will probably be small!   

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1428 on: December 17, 2008, 05:22:06 PM »

Willen....thank you so much for sharing that video with us. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1429 on: December 17, 2008, 05:24:05 PM »

O/T  Drew Peterson is engaged???  wth??

We're hoping

Looking at her in the shirt...one bought with Amy's stolen money...I think of how she was strutting when they arrested her...the video with her handcuffed behind her back, her boobs pushed out, strutting  and shaking her behind, with that quirkly little smile on her face.....I want to just slap the crap outta her...and then I think...but the biotch isn't strutting now!
First impressions count a lot don't they. I will never forget seeing this on the news and thinking that she started to smile for the cameras then thought better of it.... at that moment I knew what she was all about.
Same thing with Susan Smith- you just look at some people and know. 
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1430 on: December 17, 2008, 05:26:29 PM »

Weather for Spring Hill, FL
 - Add to iGoogle
75°F
Current: Mostly Cloudy
Wind: SW at 2 mph
Humidity: 72%
Wed
Mostly Sunny
79°F | 56°F
Thu
Mostly Sunny
79°F | 56°F
Fri
Mostly Sunny
77°F | 58°F
Sat
Mostly Sunny
76°F | 58°F

http://www.accuweather.com/us/fl/spring-hill/34606/city-weather-forecast.asp?partner=40140

Is this good enough? 

Spring Hill...one of my favorite areas..It's lovely there (seriously) my Florida bud use to live there before moving to Ocala. Near to Weeki Wachee Spring and Homosassa Springs ! I have Tee shirts from both..
Now I'm a little jealous 

HA!  I can watch the Weeki Wachee fireworks from my back yard!   

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1431 on: December 17, 2008, 05:26:29 PM »

Casey has been different from others accused of murdering family members in one way...she has said NOTHING to the media and is very careful when talking to her parents or brother, too.

Remember how Scott Peterson gave interviews before he was arrested and talked very freely to his sister?  Darlie Routier phoned the media from her jail cell, and Diane Downs made provocative statements.  Casey has been totally mum.  That makes me think Baez has impressed upon her just how deep her troubles are and how she must not talk at all.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1432 on: December 17, 2008, 05:28:36 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys!

Did the Zenaida Gonzales who had her office broken into, happen to be a co-worker of Nicole Ganguzza?  I read this on Topix (I think).  And if it's true what a weird coincidence!

Lisa
That is strange. I just read on Topix that the new lawyer for C and G, is not going to be the lawyer for both of them. They are going to be having separate lawyers, who knows if that is true, but is interesting.

Uh Oh! Does anybody besides me think that hiring separate lawyers indicates they don't want to be tried together for whatever (obstruction of justice?) they've done?

If true, it is very telling.  They would not want the same attorney b/c of attorney client privilege.  If they had the same attorney and one admitted to something and the other heard, then there was no expectation of privacy and the attorney client privilege would not apply.
It might not be a bad idea for George to get a seperate attorney. He probably would tell the truth before Cindy would. She will always protect Casey I think. He is uncomfortable in the interviews such as LKL and he wants to tell what he knows. I think if this is true that would be the reason. He might drop the nanny thing knowing there is too much evidence this person does not exist. If he came forward with what he knows then he would be the hero so to speak and probably get his own book deal.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1433 on: December 17, 2008, 05:28:43 PM »

Also interesting, though probably doesn't mean anything but thought I'd post since that other Zenaida came up. Some posts from David Lohrs site from Sept:

Please check: Hidden Oaks Elem.School near Anthony's home:
behind the school/ AND pic of dumpster there.
address: 9051 Suburban Dr,Orlando

Sawgrass Apt. pic of pond: and apt 210 and dumpster
address: 2859 Conway Rd, Orlando

Boggy Ck Rd:
address: 1 Boggy Ck Rd
just south of Orlando Int'l Airport

Mud Lake:
just west of Boggy Ck Rd: and west of small
pond; see below

Small pond:
just a little north and then west of boggy ck rd
still south of Orlando Intl Airport

Orange Cty Landfill, Orlando, Fl
5901 Young Pine Rd, Orlando, Fl
on Google map, behind Anthony's hopespring rd address

Anthony Lazzaro's apartment
3843 Sutton Pl Blvd apt 708
Orlando, Fl AND pic of dumpster for that apt.

the 'real' Zenaida FG
posted on myspace as Beba
106 Citrus Dr
Kissimmee, Fl
*** unsure if this is the correct address: only Zenaida Gonzalez in Kissimmee?**************

Hope this can help.
I can post google maps if needed.
Thanks,
Donna from Oregon

Posted by: Donna | September 07, 2008 at 01:16 PM

There is a large city dump south of Alafaya Trail which isnt very far from their house. Has anyone searched it? It is open to the public for a fee. It is large and isolated, she could have dumped little caylee in broad daylight, unseen. Also Hidden Oaks Elementary School should definitely be a place of interest. Any where that was a familiar hang out for her and her friends in school would be a good place to look. It is my opinion that she would go somewhere very familiar to her, a place she had been numerous times before that was known only to her(or so she thinks.

Posted by: kristin | September 07, 2008 at 01:51 PM
Addition to previous post. Forgot to paste last portion of email.

Also, on June 8th or 9th, someone broke into a Zenaida Gonzalez's office in Brevard County. It's not a long drive from Orlando. Strange coincidence.

http://forums.brevardcountymoms.com/viewtopic.php?t=6675

http://forums.brevardcountymoms.com/viewforum.php?f=57&sid=175c1aece0136cd95ea54e49276b787f

Wishing you much sucesss in your search.

Posted by: qmac | September 07, 2008 at 02:08 PM

Do we know what exactly this Vicky person was arrested for? DUI? or... breaking and entering?  (Somebody here had a screen shot of that.. can you please repost or at least remind me of what she was arrested for? TIA!)

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1434 on: December 17, 2008, 05:31:25 PM »

I just re-watched NG from last night...I heard something I evidently didnt catch last night...

So, Lee had to be served a subpeona to give his fingerprints...JUST LIKE he had to be served earlier to give DNA...

SO, my question is this.... WTF?????????????
He's gonna have to give his DNA and/or fingerprints one way or another (by choice or by the courts) -- Why in the hell would you fight it?? It only serves to make you look guilty by putting up a fight. I can't believe ANY lawyer would advise him to fight!

There's something wrong in the head with that one....  or he's up to WAY more trouble than any of us could even imagine. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1435 on: December 17, 2008, 05:32:40 PM »

I am behind too but I know this much....it is logical that Cindy and George would need separate attorneys.  They did different things in this case, and it seems to me that Cindy is more guilty of making conflicting statements.  George may have outright lied about when he last saw Caylee.

Lee insisted on subpoenas before he gave dna or fingerprints.  Why?  Was he just being beligerant to the cops?  Or does he have something to hide?  Is he getting a lawyer?  One might be in order, since he may have tampered with evidence or even destroyed evidence.

Baez is showing a certain amount of desperation, but then, he has very little to work with in this case.  His client is covered with lies and unanswered questions that link her to the death of Caylee and she is also a gum-smacking little tart. 

Lee insisted on subpoenas before he gave dna or fingerprints.
Why if he had nothing to hide. He must have helped Casey.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1436 on: December 17, 2008, 05:37:27 PM »

Also interesting, though probably doesn't mean anything but thought I'd post since that other Zenaida came up. Some posts from David Lohrs site from Sept:

Please check: Hidden Oaks Elem.School near Anthony's home:
behind the school/ AND pic of dumpster there.
address: 9051 Suburban Dr,Orlando

Sawgrass Apt. pic of pond: and apt 210 and dumpster
address: 2859 Conway Rd, Orlando

Boggy Ck Rd:
address: 1 Boggy Ck Rd
just south of Orlando Int'l Airport

Mud Lake:
just west of Boggy Ck Rd: and west of small
pond; see below

Small pond:
just a little north and then west of boggy ck rd
still south of Orlando Intl Airport

Orange Cty Landfill, Orlando, Fl
5901 Young Pine Rd, Orlando, Fl
on Google map, behind Anthony's hopespring rd address

Anthony Lazzaro's apartment
3843 Sutton Pl Blvd apt 708
Orlando, Fl AND pic of dumpster for that apt.

the 'real' Zenaida FG
posted on myspace as Beba
106 Citrus Dr
Kissimmee, Fl
*** unsure if this is the correct address: only Zenaida Gonzalez in Kissimmee?**************

Hope this can help.
I can post google maps if needed.
Thanks,
Donna from Oregon

Posted by: Donna | September 07, 2008 at 01:16 PM

There is a large city dump south of Alafaya Trail which isnt very far from their house. Has anyone searched it? It is open to the public for a fee. It is large and isolated, she could have dumped little caylee in broad daylight, unseen. Also Hidden Oaks Elementary School should definitely be a place of interest. Any where that was a familiar hang out for her and her friends in school would be a good place to look. It is my opinion that she would go somewhere very familiar to her, a place she had been numerous times before that was known only to her(or so she thinks.

Posted by: kristin | September 07, 2008 at 01:51 PM
Addition to previous post. Forgot to paste last portion of email.

Also, on June 8th or 9th, someone broke into a Zenaida Gonzalez's office in Brevard County. It's not a long drive from Orlando. Strange coincidence.

http://forums.brevardcountymoms.com/viewtopic.php?t=6675

http://forums.brevardcountymoms.com/viewforum.php?f=57&sid=175c1aece0136cd95ea54e49276b787f

Wishing you much sucesss in your search.

Posted by: qmac | September 07, 2008 at 02:08 PM

Do we know what exactly this Vicky person was arrested for? DUI? or... breaking and entering?  (Somebody here had a screen shot of that.. can you please repost or at least remind me of what she was arrested for? TIA!)

I saw on W/S that she was arrested for disorderly conduct.  But I don't know when.

Lisa
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1437 on: December 17, 2008, 05:39:44 PM »

IDK Hudsunn, not to defend Lee's actions but some people believe there's a conspiracy when it comes to turning over their DNA or fingerprints to police.  I don't, but I have heard it more than once.

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1438 on: December 17, 2008, 05:40:19 PM »

Thanks again for the comments on the video. Smile

!~*Mar*~!

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1439 on: December 17, 2008, 05:40:36 PM »

WOW Phil Keating on FOX just showed film from the summer of the woods near the ANTS and the woods were DRY AS A BONE... 
Why is that shocking? It was DRY when the body was dumped, flooded after the hurricane. The search in August was AFTER the flooding.
LOL at the time it seemed like a freakin revelation.. DUH
Now it seems so... not so important.
NEXT 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.