April 18, 2024, 02:46:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #76  (Read 355066 times)
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1440 on: December 17, 2008, 05:41:05 PM »

Okay, so I've been thinking about LP saying there might be a pillow case or sheet that Caylee was wrapped in, but my concern with that is, it's easy enough to say she sent such items over to the Nanny's. Some daycares (especially in-home) do require you to supply your own things. So, I am hoping they have something better than just a pillow case. Yes, of course I know the Nanny is nonexistent, but I am speaking from the aspect of the defense. Obviously, there are people out there who believe Casey.

Since LE immediately connected it to the Anthony's home....maybe they already had observed that a pillow case or a sheet was missing from a collection, or maybe they had the Penney's receipt that said X linens had been purchased and they were suspicious that the purchase was in replacement of something that went missing....

I am betting that it has something to do with the JC Penney's statement. The one Cindy told LE was "irrelevant" when they said they had been asking her for it and she had yet to produce it.

Just my gut.

A statement like that would be something someone would want to get immunity from.

Okay, I definitely see where you all are headed with this. That makes me feel better...to think they can definitely connect it to Casey. Good thinking!
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1441 on: December 17, 2008, 05:45:23 PM »

O/T  Drew Peterson is engaged???  wth??

We're hoping

I am kinda behind, so if someone's said this, my apologies: They could play a fun little game, like Mr. and Mrs. Smith.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1442 on: December 17, 2008, 05:45:44 PM »

I am behind too but I know this much....it is logical that Cindy and George would need separate attorneys.  They did different things in this case, and it seems to me that Cindy is more guilty of making conflicting statements.  George may have outright lied about when he last saw Caylee.

Lee insisted on subpoenas before he gave dna or fingerprints.  Why?  Was he just being beligerant to the cops?  Or does he have something to hide?  Is he getting a lawyer?  One might be in order, since he may have tampered with evidence or even destroyed evidence.

Baez is showing a certain amount of desperation, but then, he has very little to work with in this case.  His client is covered with lies and unanswered questions that link her to the death of Caylee and she is also a gum-smacking little tart. 

Lee insisted on subpoenas before he gave dna or fingerprints.
Why if he had nothing to hide. He must have helped Casey.

Now we know that Lee has had his own lawyer for quite a while. I'm sure he has been consulting with him on a daily basis now, so why would his lawyer tell him to have LE get a subpoena for anything they want from him? Is this somehow establish something for him? Lee seemed to give us the best information in the beginning, w/o his words and testimony we wouldn't know about the fight, KC's spiteful bitch words, etc. Then there is his damaging testimony to FBI that hasn't been released b/c his HAS to be SOOOOO bad for KC. He's made himself scarce in public, I'm sure at the urging of his lawyer. So, the question remains, how is this subpoena stuff going to work FOR HIM? 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1443 on: December 17, 2008, 05:46:03 PM »

I am behind too but I know this much....it is logical that Cindy and George would need separate attorneys.  They did different things in this case, and it seems to me that Cindy is more guilty of making conflicting statements.  George may have outright lied about when he last saw Caylee.

Lee insisted on subpoenas before he gave dna or fingerprints.  Why?  Was he just being beligerant to the cops?  Or does he have something to hide?  Is he getting a lawyer?  One might be in order, since he may have tampered with evidence or even destroyed evidence.

Baez is showing a certain amount of desperation, but then, he has very little to work with in this case.  His client is covered with lies and unanswered questions that link her to the death of Caylee and she is also a gum-smacking little tart. 

IDK Hudsunn, not to defend Lee's actions but some people believe there's a conspiracy when it comes to turning over their DNA or fingerprints to police.  I don't, but I have heard it more than once.

I agree.  I think Lee just likes being a big horse's a$$.

Lisa
Mary Ann
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1444 on: December 17, 2008, 05:47:11 PM »

Check out the video on Fox 9 WFTV.....it is a snapshot of Casey's Facebook and Annie is accusing her of stealing her duct tape!!!!!Oy
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1445 on: December 17, 2008, 05:47:34 PM »

Hope no one already posted this:

Sheriff's Office: No DNA Results Released Today
Wednesday, December 17, 2008 5:23:27 PM

ORLANDO -- Despite cable news reports that DNA results will be released today on bones found near Casey Anthony's home, a spokesman for the Orange County Sheriff's Office tells News 13 that he is sure that that an announcement is not imminent.

On Wednesday, deputies said the search will continue through at least Thursday. They said it could be days before the property is turned over to its owner. Sheriff's office spokesman Capt. Angelo Nieves said the careful search of the site is being used to establish a timeline for when the remains were deposited.

The office of Casey's attorney Jose Baez told News 13 they haven't heard anything about positive identification on the remains of a small child found near Casey's home.

They also said they won't make a decision about what's next until news comes of that identification.

Get Up-To-The-Minute Updates On The Remains Discovery
Thursday, News 13 learned from Jose Baez's spokesman, Todd Black, that there a lot of people financially supporting Casey Anthony and that the money from the defense fund is being used to pay for official experts.  

RIP Sweet Puppy
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1446 on: December 17, 2008, 05:49:25 PM »

Hi gang...Baez is a regular "sit and spin".  All this whining about getting his "experts" into the crime scene is getting old.  Normally you have a crime, then you have an investigation, then you charge someone, then the perp lawyers up..... in which case, there is no "active crime scene".  The defense has to make do with whatever information they get at discovery.  Baez and his liars for hire are just trying to muddy the waters and intimidate LE, SA and the courts....I can't believe this.  Or am I missing something?  Can anyone help a monkey? 

Hi Numbersgirl:  You are dead on, just the same old, same old from this discusting bunch of scum. 

BTW- I'm  I thought sea searcher was a Floridian monkey?

Hey, Lovinlife:

I took the liberty of taking away your ice cream cones for Christmas, if you are interested:

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Monkey/icecream.gif

Wink

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1447 on: December 17, 2008, 05:50:57 PM »

O/T--

Monkey's...please check out this missing person case:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2348.msg585769#new

http://www.findjaliek.org/

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal

A little boy who needs a lot of love...

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1448 on: December 17, 2008, 05:52:29 PM »

Check out the video on Fox 9 WFTV.....it is a snapshot of Casey's Facebook and Annie is accusing her of stealing her duct tape!!!!!Oy
http://www.wftv.com/news/18301938/detail.html

Video: 
http://www.wftv.com/video/18301861/index.html

Facebook Posting Suggests Casey Took Friend's Duct Tape
Wednesday, December 17, 2008 – updated: 5:46 pm EST December 17, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- An online social networking site might hold clues in the case against Casey. It might help determine where the duct tape came from that was found on a child's remains located near the Anthony home.

Eyewitness News made the discovery Wednesday as search crews spent another day sifting through dirt and knocking down tree branches. Eyewitness News learned of the duct tape details from somebody who contacted the station through WFTV.com.

An Ontario woman, who has been tracking the Casey Anthony case on WFTV.com, emailed what she says is Casey's Facebook page with a message about duct tape. She insists it's an authentic page she pulled in July.

One specific posting in late May, from who appears to be Casey's former best friend Amy Huizenga, reads, "You lost my duct tape. I was excited to have so much left. That's why (sic) I get for giving you my purse."

The date it appeared to be posted, May 26, was around the same time as a "no clothes party" Casey attended. She had wrapped herself in a flag and, according to her, nothing else.

Eyewitness News passed the Facebook information along to law enforcement and they are investigating the possibility that the duct tape mentioned is somehow connected to the case.

Investigators found duct tape on the mouth of the child's skull found less than a half-mile from the Anthony home. Investigators have been very tight-lipped about what they took from the Anthony home shortly after the remains were found and what, if any, evidence it has yielded.

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1449 on: December 17, 2008, 05:52:44 PM »

5:06 p.m.: News 13 learns that many of the defense experts are being paid out of a fund made up of contributions from unidentified donors.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/12/12/minutetominute_update_in_remains_discovery_12_11.html?refresh=1

Lisa
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1450 on: December 17, 2008, 05:52:57 PM »

I suppose Lee was just being cantankerous, because the FBI or cops can get dna and fingerprints if they need them. 

I did not realize that Lee had a lawyer, too.  I think they all will end up with different lawyers.

WHAT WILL CINDY DO?  I say just "Cindy" because the two guys seem to fall in line with whatever she says.

When the results are in and the ID is positive that it is Caylee, what will Cindy do?

1.  Fall apart and be unable to cope and need help to prepare a funeral service?
  2.  Buck up and remain in her fighting stance and declare that Casey is still innocent and Zanny did all this?
  3.  Be angry with Casey because the evidence seems so clear that she must have done this and turn against her daughter?
  4.  Keep quiet and give Casey emotional support but nothing mro?
  5.  Try to micromanage the case as she has been doing by claiming there have been Zanny sightings all over the USA?
  6.  Try to throw someone else, a family friend or friend of Casey's, under the bus?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1451 on: December 17, 2008, 05:54:50 PM »

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- An online social networking site might hold clues in the case against Casey. It might help determine where the duct tape came from that was found on a child's remains located near the Anthony home.

Eyewitness News made the discovery Wednesday as search crews spent another day sifting through dirt and knocking down tree branches. Eyewitness News learned of the duct tape details from somebody who contacted the station through WFTV.com.

n Ontario woman, who has been tracking the Casey Anthony case on WFTV.com, emailed what she says is Casey's Facebook page with a message about duct tape. She insists it's an authentic page she pulled in July.

One specific posting in late May, from who appears to be Casey's former best friend Amy Huizenga, reads, "You lost my duct tape. I was excited to have so much left. That's why (sic) I get for giving you my purse."

The date it appeared to be posted, May 26, was around the same time as a "no clothes party" Casey attended. She had wrapped herself in a flag and, according to her, nothing else.

Eyewitness News passed the Facebook information along to law enforcement and they are investigating the possibility that the duct tape mentioned is somehow connected to the case.

Investigators found duct tape on the mouth of the child's skull found less than a half-mile from the Anthony home. Investigators have been very tight-lipped about what they took from the Anthony home shortly after the remains were found and what, if any, evidence it has yielded.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18301938/detail.html#-
<snipped>

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1452 on: December 17, 2008, 05:55:15 PM »

Hi gang...Baez is a regular "sit and spin".  All this whining about getting his "experts" into the crime scene is getting old.  Normally you have a crime, then you have an investigation, then you charge someone, then the perp lawyers up..... in which case, there is no "active crime scene".  The defense has to make do with whatever information they get at discovery.  Baez and his liars for hire are just trying to muddy the waters and intimidate LE, SA and the courts....I can't believe this.  Or am I missing something?  Can anyone help a monkey? 

Hi Numbersgirl:  You are dead on, just the same old, same old from this discusting bunch of scum. 

Hey, Lovinlife:

I took the liberty of taking away your ice cream cones for Christmas, if you are interested:

Wink

OH Brandi, that is sooooooo sweet! TY!  Still waiting for you to open your thread on how you do these things!!!!

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1453 on: December 17, 2008, 05:55:20 PM »

I read AMY. Date was May 26, day B4 no clothes party. Was an Ontario lady. Canada ???  LOL Lady claims that she pulled it from FaceBook in July.
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1454 on: December 17, 2008, 05:57:25 PM »

The emotionless one found her emotions when what she thought was her secret was discovered. It is nice to know that smug look is gone
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1455 on: December 17, 2008, 05:58:12 PM »

5:06 p.m.: News 13 learns that many of the defense experts are being paid out of a fund made up of contributions from unidentified donors.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/12/12/minutetominute_update_in_remains_discovery_12_11.html?refresh=1

Lisa
AHATA?

Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1456 on: December 17, 2008, 05:58:28 PM »

Casey stole anything and everything from her family and friends it seems.  George, Cindy, Lee, her grandparents, Amy, Tony, etc. may find some of their stuff involved in this case because Casey just took whatever she wanted.  I am surprised she returned that guy's shovel she borrowed.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1457 on: December 17, 2008, 05:59:34 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/18301938/detail.html

Video: 
http://www.wftv.com/video/18301861/index.html

An Ontario woman, who has been tracking the Casey Anthony case on WFTV.com, emailed what she says is Casey's Facebook page with a message about duct tape. She insists it's an authentic page she pulled in July.

I hope Amy has something she used that duct tape on and they can link it up with the tape on Caylee

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1458 on: December 17, 2008, 06:00:38 PM »

Lisa

there ar some crazy people in the this world...Who? Why? would anyone donate to casey's defense fund??  Well that's money they can write off as lost

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1459 on: December 17, 2008, 06:00:48 PM »

Hey, Lovinlife:

Wink

OH Brandi, that is sooooooo sweet! TY!  Still waiting for you to open your thread on how you do these things!!!!

Aww.. glad you like!

I also made wendi one (or two) .. waiting for her to come online:

So glad you like it, LovinLife!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.