April 25, 2024, 10:28:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #76  (Read 355584 times)
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1500 on: December 17, 2008, 06:30:06 PM »

Did you sign up as a monkey to promote your own site? 

Hmmm .. looked like a spam post to me too, Muffy

I agree with you guys.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1501 on: December 17, 2008, 06:30:53 PM »

Hmmm .. looked like a spam post to me too, Muffy

Why is a polite invite a problem?

We have had some come on here to simply promote their sites.  There are monkeys here that have websites and they participate with us in the cage.   Not a problem.   However, I take notice when someone signs up to Scared Monkeys and their first post is to invite us to somewhere else.  I will let Klaas decide when she gets back what she wants to do.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1502 on: December 17, 2008, 06:32:10 PM »

Go get 'em Muffy!   

You're the best!!!!  Now, if you'll visit my personal website...  JK!!!!

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1503 on: December 17, 2008, 06:32:31 PM »

A family friend consoles Cindy and George Anthony in their front yard today. (Red Huber, Orlando Sentinel)
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-bk-casey-anthony-121708,0,5470400.story

Ooooo I got something good!! I emailed Richard Grund and he just answered me! Please read below!

Hello Janice! Please assure all involved that it is definitely NOT me. If it's the picture that appeared today I do not know who it is but the hug seems overly familiar and the look on George's face makes me wonder if that is the mysterious boyfriend she was living with before George came back in 2006.
The chances of Cindy hugging me at this point are slim to none times infinity! Smile
God bless,
RJ

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #1504 on: December 17, 2008, 06:33:02 PM »

NeJame is MARRIED???????? I could've sworn he batted for the other team.

I heard he used to be married to Kathy Belich.  Not sure if it is true though.  ?

I'm a little behind, don't know if this has been answered but he was married to another Orlando newscaster, Wendy Chioji.

Trying hard to keep on top of the happenings with this case while packing up our house to go back to Orlando to live. I miss FL 

Thank you!!!  I was wondering about that!! 

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1505 on: December 17, 2008, 06:33:18 PM »

Casey has been different from others accused of murdering family members in one way...she has said NOTHING to the media and is very careful when talking to her parents or brother, too.

Remember how Scott Peterson gave interviews before he was arrested and talked very freely to his sister?  Darlie Routier phoned the media from her jail cell, and Diane Downs made provocative statements.  Casey has been totally mum.  That makes me think Baez has impressed upon her just how deep her troubles are and how she must not talk at all.
Hi Hudsunn. I love all your posts. I think the reason Casey isn't talking is because she doesn't believe she has done any wrong or she hates her family so much it is like sticking a knife in them because she is silent. I don't think Baez or anyone for that matter could make Casey do anything she didn't want to do. But what do I know, I'm just a simple dumb monkey. 

Joesams,You're not a SDM..no way. 

I'm SDM..I couldn't even spell your name right. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
NetDetective
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1506 on: December 17, 2008, 06:33:26 PM »

Nevermind this is not the venue I want or respect from you.
I want sincere people not rude people to new comers!
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #1507 on: December 17, 2008, 06:34:19 PM »

A family friend consoles Cindy and George Anthony in their front yard today. (Red Huber, Orlando Sentinel)

Ooooo I got something good!! I emailed Richard Grund and he just answered me! Please read below!

Hello Janice! Please assure all involved that it is definitely NOT me. If it's the picture that appeared today I do not know who it is but the hug seems overly familiar and the look on George's face makes me wonder if that is the mysterious boyfriend she was living with before George came back in 2006.
The chances of Cindy hugging me at this point are slim to none times infinity! Smile
God bless,
RJ

Wow, he sure looks like RG. 

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1508 on: December 17, 2008, 06:35:00 PM »

5:06 p.m.: News 13 learns that many of the defense experts are being paid out of a fund made up of contributions from unidentified donors.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/12/12/minutetominute_update_in_remains_discovery_12_11.html?refresh=1

Lisa

How interesting! I admit that I would want to remain anonymous were I contributing funds used to defend the biotch...can't hold that against them. WHO would want to contribute to a high power defense for Casey? And why?
Geraldo??

Wouldn't doubt it.Backdoor payment for the first jailhouse interview!Ya think??Sounds like Geraldo..
Does Geraldo have that much money to pay all these expert witnesses? Would his show pay for them? I don't see Rupert Murdoch/Fox News paying for the defense of a murdering skank. JMO

Sort of OT but funny: I was watching Back to the Barnyard cartoons with Widget yesterday and one was a parody of Geraldo.  It was spot on and there was special attention paid to the cartoon's exagerrated mustache.  It was hysterical.  And yes, it did end with him being humiliated in the end - think of the opening of the tomb that didn't turn out the way he thought it would.
I guess that is a little one cartoon, but that is too funny. Love it when he is humiliated! 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1509 on: December 17, 2008, 06:35:17 PM »

God bless,
RJ

Thank you, Boo. I'm not very good at doing comparisons of faces, so I didn't want to stick in my 2 cents' worth, but I did think this morning that the man in the photo had a thinner face than that of Rev. Grund.

I Stand With The Girl
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1510 on: December 17, 2008, 06:36:13 PM »

Funny someone should mention Amy's duct tape. I was just rereading Will Waters' interview with LE today. It contains a lot of weirdness. LE sounds suspicious of several of the details that he gives, and he has inconsistent statements. I remember seeing him wearing duct tape in one of the infamous "no-clothes party" photos. He is friends with Amy. I keep wondering if he knew what Casey did to Caylee and when the trial begins he will be one of the people the defense tries to throw under the bus. I am trying to find the link to his photo from the party. I am wondering if Casey could have reused duct tape (on Caylee) having his and Amy's fingerprints on it, trying to implicate them.

The interviewer mentions a third party saying he had done body work on Casey's car and saying it stunk, and he denies it.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1511 on: December 17, 2008, 06:36:22 PM »

I have been a member for well over 3 months I believe, and NO i'm not promoting a site.
I am asking interested people to chat if they wish about Caylee Anthony if you don't wish to be involved please skip it.
Thanks

You may have been accepted 3 months ago, yet on your first post put a link to elsewhere.  I think it might have been wiser to post and let us get to know you a little better. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1512 on: December 17, 2008, 06:37:21 PM »

God bless,
RJ

WOW

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1513 on: December 17, 2008, 06:37:27 PM »

Casey has been different from others accused of murdering family members in one way...she has said NOTHING to the media and is very careful when talking to her parents or brother, too.

Remember how Scott Peterson gave interviews before he was arrested and talked very freely to his sister?  Darlie Routier phoned the media from her jail cell, and Diane Downs made provocative statements.  Casey has been totally mum.  That makes me think Baez has impressed upon her just how deep her troubles are and how she must not talk at all.
Hi Hudsunn. I love all your posts. I think the reason Casey isn't talking is because she doesn't believe she has done any wrong or she hates her family so much it is like sticking a knife in them because she is silent. I don't think Baez or anyone for that matter could make Casey do anything she didn't want to do. But what do I know, I'm just a simple dumb monkey. 

You are sweet Trimm, I just meant that I can't make an intelligent post like Hudsunn. She always knows exactly what to say and how to say it. It's like she is writing a book. Unlike me, I use too many run on sentences!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
NetDetective
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1514 on: December 17, 2008, 06:37:41 PM »

there is a reason I don't post here because people are rude to new comers
and I have seen now this is not the place I want to offer a chat where people are judgemental and stupid acting about new people
thanks but no thanks
go make someone elses day ****

Edit:  You won't fit in here well if you call other names.  No name calling.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2008, 06:41:47 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1515 on: December 17, 2008, 06:38:06 PM »

God bless,
RJ

wow!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1516 on: December 17, 2008, 06:38:28 PM »

God bless,
RJ
Well I guess me thinking it was Richard Grund is certainly wrong.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1517 on: December 17, 2008, 06:39:12 PM »

“The Casey Anthony Defense Team has made numerous attempts to preserve the evidence in and around the location where the human remains of what appear to be a small child were found. Law enforcement has been repeatedly asked to allow reasonable access by medical and scientific experts for the defense, including requests for photographs, and assistance with maintaining a secure examination scene prior to any media or general public access. Every effort by The Baez Law Firm to establish a level of basic cooperation and professional courtesy have all been rejected by the government. This lack of cooperation has complicated how to proceed. Now that the scene more resembles that of an excavation site as opposed to an examinable crime scene - attorney Jose Baez has been advised that without properly detailed photographs and all related material and documentation, the various experts on the Casey Anthony Defense Team will simply not be able to thoroughly examine the site. Unfortunately this matter has already become a Media Circus and something The Baez Law Firm will not contribute to, by just making a show of going to the excavation site without good reason. The Casey Anthony Defense Team is being prevented from examining the site unless and until all photographs, schematic sketches and related material and documentation are released to the defense through the discovery process.”

What a way to pizz off the judge dumb arse!!!!!! Also IIRC you ALREADY made a circus stop at the site last week......what was your good reason.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1518 on: December 17, 2008, 06:39:38 PM »

Nevermind this is not the venue I want or respect from you.
I want sincere people not rude people to new comers!

It goes both ways NetDetective.  Don't you think it might have worked a little better for you to have come and posted with us for a little while and get to know you, before you just post a link to go somewhere else on your FIRST POST?  We like sincere people here too.  And we are very kind to newcomers, when they don't come in on their FIRST POST and give links to other places.  Maybe as a newcomer, you could have come and introduced yourself and got to know us a bit.  I am VERY suspicious of a first post link to anything, anywhere. 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1519 on: December 17, 2008, 06:41:30 PM »

I'm SDM..I couldn't even spell your name right. 
  Sometimes I can't even spell it right!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.