March 29, 2024, 02:57:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #76  (Read 352952 times)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #160 on: December 16, 2008, 03:24:13 PM »

JB isn't sooo bad...I like a man who makes me look smart! It isn't easy and JB has excelled at that particular feat!!! I now like the word "folly". I haven't heard that in awhile and I think it took a lot of restraint for the judge to use that particular word. I bet he had a few choice words running through his head!!

Wouldn't you like to be a fly on yhe wall back in the judge's chamber. 

Yes I would ~ !
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #161 on: December 16, 2008, 03:24:22 PM »

Gosh. Between the pic of George and watching Adam Walsh, who just today has finally tasted what answers and justice is, I'm a wreck.

I hate anyone who would harm a child and I hate Casey! She has destroyed everything and everybody in her life who dared to care about her.

I agree CBB- It's a sad day we live in Sad
mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #162 on: December 16, 2008, 03:24:52 PM »

Gosh. Between the pic of George and watching Adam Walsh, who just today has finally tasted what answers and justice is, I'm a wreck.

I hate anyone who would harm a child and I hate Casey! She has destroyed everything and everybody in her life who dared to care about her.

I agree. I just heard about Adam.

Thank goodness John and his wife have closure.

sorry to say, Dear, but there is no such thing as closure...no such thing!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #163 on: December 16, 2008, 03:24:55 PM »

I bet that Jose is getting the "Evil Eye" right about now from Casey...

monkeemama
Scared Monkey

Mama's Little Monkees!

« Reply #164 on: December 16, 2008, 03:25:14 PM »

sorry o/t

lolll.. uhhhhh.. i just clicked that link, and it's broadcasting a newscaster, who apparently she doesn't know she's being broadcasted. she was talking about caroline kennedy and now shes messing around with her kid...........
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #165 on: December 16, 2008, 03:25:56 PM »

Good golly, I left to make lunch, clean up the mess & you Monkeys have me 10+ pages behind.........

I feel your pain.Hubby had the nerve to ask me to lookup gun parts. 
I told him he's crazy as ****.Now I'm behind again too. 

Trim-  I am NOT KIDDING.  I didn't post this in my previous post you quoted, but hubby looked up gun laws while I was cleaning up after lunch!!  Wanted to see if it is legal in Ill to shoot off a horse.  Can you believe these men????  WTH are they thinking keeping us away from the puter!!   
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #166 on: December 16, 2008, 03:26:00 PM »

Jose Baez is doing a fine job -- at destroying his reputation.  He is in way over his head and continues to make a fool of himself every chance he gets.  Pathetic!
Welcome Leroy  But he is part of a dream team.

Too funny!  And thanks for the welcome!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #167 on: December 16, 2008, 03:26:12 PM »

In Florida does anyone know the child advocacy laws?Who will represent Caylee legally other then the LE,as well as prosecution in terms of the attempt to profit off of this heinous crime??There's got to be legal ways for the Ant's to be stopped other then a Gag order.any ideas??

Valid question.Any Floridians wanna take a crack??

Not a  Floridian here but I don't believe the deceased have rights as such.   Caylee will likely be represented by the law and Prosecution only.  If she were living, she could have guardian ad litem for court action, etc. but being deceased, just the laws will apply.

With neither Anthony working, I would think they would be forced to charge something for appearances, etc. or lose their home.  And doubt they get a free attorney as does Casey.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #168 on: December 16, 2008, 03:26:15 PM »

In Florida does anyone know the child advocacy laws?Who will represent Caylee legally other then the LE,as well as prosecution in terms of the attempt to profit off of this heinous crime??There's got to be legal ways for the Ant's to be stopped other then a Gag order.any ideas??

not a Floridians...just didn't want you to think your questions was being ignored...I really don't know....hopefully someone will.

Thanx SunnyinTX.I know the Prosecution,as well as LE are doing a wonderful job but to have people profit off this poor girl is sad.Just looking to see if a Attorney can be appointed to advocate on her behalf since no in her family clearly is!Just seems sad!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #169 on: December 16, 2008, 03:27:44 PM »

Sometimes one has to really feel sorry for Goerge.
I really wonder what he would be like if he did
not marry the biotch of a wife.  I'd would have like
to have met him before he got married.

That really is a sad picture. 

It is to me too, I just can't help it! 

If someone staged it, they have my approval as a masterpiece. I have little use for the Anthonys, but that pix got to me...
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #170 on: December 16, 2008, 03:28:19 PM »

My feeling is he will come out and tell the truth, hopefully before it's too late. I think he KNOWS what happened to Caylee, he just never heard the words come out of KC's mouth, but he KNOWS. CA does too, but I don't know that she'll ever face the truth. I think KC may have tried to tell them, but CA wouldn't let her. Without even talking about "what happened", they all "covered up" together. If that even makes any sense. Anyhow, that's just a "gut feeling", of course I don't really know.

This picture just breaks my heart~along with hearing the Walshs  on  msnbc live.   So terrible.   I think George has already come clean with the police, fbi...courts...Cindy has him by the throat...he has to do what he has to do until this mess is over legally.  Such pain.
Most heart wrenching pic I have seen in this case so far out of the family, that is. 
Colt - you still around?  George could use you now.  I do hope he has stopped living the girls lies. 
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #171 on: December 16, 2008, 03:28:21 PM »

Do you know approx when pic taken?

sometime today by Orl. Sent.

IMO it's staged. They need to turn the tide of public opinion, and that is what this picture is about.  Cindy carrying her teddy bear from church was the same thing....staged.
'
I agree about the staging of cin-cin and the teddy bear...but to me this looks real....JMO of course

I don't know if this is staged but...I started to feel bad for GA on the steps of the grand jury with The Count...then the next day he went back to the BS with kidfinders..I can't seem to feel bad for him anymore, perhaps I will reach that point again but this isn't enough to do it for me...JMO FWIW

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #172 on: December 16, 2008, 03:28:23 PM »

WOW....that picture just slapped me in the face.....she is the devil......

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #173 on: December 16, 2008, 03:29:17 PM »

Oh dear, that;'s a sad picture.  Is that a new pic?

Oh man. I can't help it. That is sad. If that makes me a fool, it also makes me different than Casey, and I can live with that.   

I have known that kind of pain and I would not wish it on any one.

Are ya happy now, Casey?  How many people will be destroyed before this is over?

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #174 on: December 16, 2008, 03:29:22 PM »

I agree. I just heard about Adam.

Thank goodness John and his wife have closure.

sorry to say, Dear, but there is no such thing as closure...no such thing!

I know that. Closure was a poor choice of words.

An answer to what has haunted them for over 20 years. Who killed their son.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #175 on: December 16, 2008, 03:29:22 PM »

Not a  Floridian here but I don't believe the deceased have rights as such.   Caylee will likely be represented by the law and Prosecution only.  If she were living, she could have guardian ad litem for court action, etc. but being deceased, just the laws will apply.

With neither Anthony working, I would think they would be forced to charge something for appearances, etc. or lose their home.  And doubt they get a free attorney as does Casey.

Thanx Anna.Guess it's just as well to watch the Ant's do what they do so we can really see the type of character they have.It's been pretty much shot to hell for me so far but think it wil be interesting as to what they do in terms of a service for Caylee.Will it be about Caylee or will it be about CA & GA???

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #176 on: December 16, 2008, 03:29:31 PM »

My feeling is he will come out and tell the truth, hopefully before it's too late. I think he KNOWS what happened to Caylee, he just never heard the words come out of KC's mouth, but he KNOWS. CA does too, but I don't know that she'll ever face the truth. I think KC may have tried to tell them, but CA wouldn't let her. Without even talking about "what happened", they all "covered up" together. If that even makes any sense. Anyhow, that's just a "gut feeling", of course I don't really know.

I wish he would just go ahead and tell what he knows. Caylee deserves it........
What in the world went on in that family that caused all of this horrific distress?  It is amazing how dysfuntional everything seems to be.  Hopefully someone will come forward and tell all what really happened.  I know that is extremely hopeful but I can still hope.
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #177 on: December 16, 2008, 03:30:27 PM »

Jose Baez is doing a fine job -- at destroying his reputation.  He is in way over his head and continues to make a fool of himself every chance he gets.  Pathetic!
Welcome Leroy  But he is part of a dream team.

Too funny!  And thanks for the welcome!

Welcome to the Cage Leroy !!  That was my daddys middle name Smile

guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #178 on: December 16, 2008, 03:30:29 PM »

Do you know approx when pic taken?

sometime today by Orl. Sent.

IMO it's staged. They need to turn the tide of public opinion, and that is what this picture is about.  Cindy carrying her teddy bear from church was the same thing....staged.

I don't know guide, there have lost Caylee.  There has to be some point where they have a break-down.  Their lives have been turned upside down by this tragedy.  I'm not supporting their bizarre behavior, but I can seen them both truly grieving over losing Caylee. 

If this is staged, he is one cold hearted sunnybeach

Before he went to grand jury, George was puffing (my description of when George exhales through his mouth) and doing a press conference stating 'this is so hard, hardest thing i've ever done, etc.'  Lots of monkey got caught with their bananas peeled as the next day George is out professing Casey's innocence.  I didn't believe him then, and I don't believe this now.  They've known for 5 months that Caylee is dead.  And I understand if other monkeys don't agree with me...I've got my big girl pants on today 
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #179 on: December 16, 2008, 03:31:25 PM »

WARNING next time Dolce Wink

How ya feeling lil momma??? 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.