April 26, 2024, 01:50:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #76  (Read 355635 times)
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1620 on: December 17, 2008, 07:16:17 PM »

I miss a lot of stuff being at work during the day, so please forgive my question. Why are we discussing gaff tape? Does gaff tape have a connection to the case?

I have no clue.  Your post was the first one I had seen stating "Gaff Tape" so I had to know what it was! 

I Stand With The Girl
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1621 on: December 17, 2008, 07:16:24 PM »

Please don't ever give me the deodorant though. Or the big red button.

I'm more of a Secret user, myself......

Dove is quite good, as well. Baby Powder scent. 

Really?  Solid or gel?  Does it pass the little black dress test??

I'm a solid gal. And yes I believe it does 

Are you trying to say I'm FLABBY???  IT'S ON, NOW!!!

Oh.  You mean Solid brand deodorant.  Never mind!    

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1622 on: December 17, 2008, 07:16:36 PM »

Mytime, when you're around, I know that the sun, the moon and the stars above are looking down on us with a smile................................

Thank you, I feel so much better now!!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1623 on: December 17, 2008, 07:16:42 PM »

No roblem Dolce ... Anttime I can share I will share mainly with the help of Google
Aw good old Google!  We were visiting with my Grandma last night and she had asked a question about something, and my hubs said "Why dont you just Google it?" her eyes got really big and she said "I most certainly will not! No need for volgarity!"  (She is 86 y/o)  It took us all night and a laptop to show her what Google was and to spare my hubs mouth from a bar of soap.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1624 on: December 17, 2008, 07:17:06 PM »

Here's the deal.

NetDetective was a member of Murt's old Ustream chat and it appears that NetDetective has opened a new CHAT on Ustream to discuss the Caylee Anthony case.  That is not the problem, the problem is NetDetective posting at SM for the sole purpose of drawing people to his chat.  His chat itself isn't a problem. 

Then NetDetective became rude, so he is banned.  So there you have it. 

Monkey Hugs to all of us!!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1625 on: December 17, 2008, 07:17:51 PM »

A family friend consoles Cindy and George Anthony in their front yard today. (Red Huber, Orlando Sentinel)
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-bk-casey-anthony-121708,0,5470400.story

I have a feeling that George is saying in his mind, "Oh, PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZE take this woman off of my hands, for the love of all that is good and holy!"  Hence the smile - just imagining the beautiful day when he gets those balls back.

Earth to George!  You have the power to do that yourself!!  Man up and tell the friggin truth!

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1626 on: December 17, 2008, 07:17:52 PM »

Mytime, when you're around, I know that the sun, the moon and the stars above are looking down on us with a smile................................

full moon.... 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1627 on: December 17, 2008, 07:18:13 PM »

Gaff tape:

Aren't "gaffers" in movie credits? I have seen that title somewhere before and I know that Amy was a RTF major and worked in plays and on cruise ships. Could it be this kind of tape instead of duct tape.

This has probably already been asked so sorry if I am just asking the same question. 

Yep.

"Gaffer
AKA: Chief Lighting Technician
The head of the electrical department, responsible for the design and execution of the lighting plan for a production. Early films used mostly natural light, which stagehands controlled with large tent cloths using long poles called gaffs (stagehands were often beached sailors or longshoremen, and a gaff is a type of boom on a sailing ship). In 16th Century English, the term "gaffer" denoted a man who was the head of any organized group of laborers."

http://www.imdb.com/Glossary/G
Please refresh my memory, but didn't Amy tell the police that she didn't like working on the cruise ship because all she did was LIGHTING? Or is my mind playing tricks on me?

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1628 on: December 17, 2008, 07:18:26 PM »

I would be the wrong person to ask about gaff tape. I was one of the people that thought duct tape was called duck tape!!! I am curious about that facebook entry by KC's friend saying she had her duct tape. Would KC have left the rest of it in the house if that is what she used? I tend to think that in her arrogance she would have. I think she just thought that if she told LE someone took her child that they would believe her and she would actually get away with murder.

Carmen
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1629 on: December 17, 2008, 07:18:38 PM »

Here's the deal.

NetDetective was a member of Murt's old Ustream chat and it appears that NetDetective has opened a new CHAT on Ustream to discuss the Caylee Anthony case.  That is not the problem, the problem is NetDetective posting at SM for the sole purpose of drawing people to his chat.  His chat itself isn't a problem. 

May I have cake too please...I hear that Monken makes cake and now I want some...I could care less about the ban...just cake please!! 

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1630 on: December 17, 2008, 07:19:10 PM »

Clothing Also Found In Bag With Child's Remains
FBI Analyzing Tooth, Hair Found At Crime Scene

POSTED: 12:13 pm EST December 17, 2008
UPDATED: 6:30 pm EST December 17, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The state confirmed Wednesday that clothing was also found in the trash bag full of a child's remains discovered near the Anthony home.

Related Content: Video | Special Section

The remains were found last Thursday just blocks away from the home of Caylee Anthony, who was first 

reported missing five months ago.

Her mother, Casey Anthony, has been jailed on a first-degree murder charge.

The clothing discovery is the strongest sign yet that the state believes the remains belong to Caylee, reported WESH 2's Bob Kealing.

Authorities said they're uncovering new evidence almost every day.

Sources said they believe the victim was dumped soon after the slaying.

Prosecutors visited the crime scene along Suburban Drive on Wednesday. They learned that crime scene investigators and FBI forensics experts wouldn't be done processing the area until at least Thursday.

Teams carrying machetes continued cutting into the wooded area, and they expanded the search area from a half acre to an acre.

Investigators said the crime scene continues to give up more and more clues. Crime scene investigator technicians hope to piece together not only who the child was, but how the child died, and perhaps when the remains were dumped there in a plastic bag.

Two prosecutors met with investigators on Wednesday morning for a progress report on the search effort.

A short news conference was held to announce the search would stretch into an eighth day.

"We expected that it might have been late this afternoon that this scene might have been able to be cleared, but as we continue to discover items at the scene, we'll continue to hold the scene irregardless of identification. The medical examiner will make that determination as to when it is proper to make a proper announcement regarding identification," Orange County Sheriff's Office Capt. Angelo Nieves said.

Authorities also announced that FBI analysts began work to identify the remains by using a tooth and hair found at the crime scene.

One woman said off camera Wednesday that she was part of a Texas Equusearch team that scoured this area. She claims to have photographic evidence that proves the remains were not there when they searched. Investigators reviewed the photos and took her statement.

Earlier Wednesday, lead investigators briefed two state attorneys whose job it is to prosecute Casey Anthony on murder charges.

A steady stream of people continued to come to the scene to pay their respects and reflect

http://www.wesh.com/news/18299352/detail.html#

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1631 on: December 17, 2008, 07:19:15 PM »

Here's the deal.

Just have to say it once again. Thanks, Klaas!

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1632 on: December 17, 2008, 07:19:21 PM »

Here's the deal.

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1633 on: December 17, 2008, 07:19:26 PM »

Please don't ever give me the deodorant though. Or the big red button.

I'm more of a Secret user, myself......

Dove is quite good, as well. Baby Powder scent. 

Really?  Solid or gel?  Does it pass the little black dress test??

I'm a solid gal. And yes I believe it does 

Are you trying to say I'm FLABBY???  IT'S ON, NOW!!!

Oh.  You mean Solid brand deodorant.  Never mind!    

How'd the word "brand" get in there?  I can't sound intimidating when I can't even speak correctly!

Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1634 on: December 17, 2008, 07:21:16 PM »

A family friend consoles Cindy and George Anthony in their front yard today. (Red Huber, Orlando Sentinel)
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-bk-casey-anthony-121708,0,5470400.story

Ooooo I got something good!! I emailed Richard Grund and he just answered me! Please read below!

Hello Janice! Please assure all involved that it is definitely NOT me. If it's the picture that appeared today I do not know who it is but the hug seems overly familiar and the look on George's face makes me wonder if that is the mysterious boyfriend she was living with before George came back in 2006.
The chances of Cindy hugging me at this point are slim to none times infinity! Smile
God bless,
RJ
yikes
no wedding ring on him either
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1635 on: December 17, 2008, 07:21:39 PM »

No roblem Dolce ... Anttime I can share I will share mainly with the help of Google
Aw good old Google!  We were visiting with my Grandma last night and she had asked a question about something, and my hubs said "Why dont you just Google it?" her eyes got really big and she said "I most certainly will not! No need for volgarity!"  (She is 86 y/o)  It took us all night and a laptop to show her what Google was and to spare my hubs mouth from a bar of soap.
  Dolce, you are a very blessed person with the family you have, husband and babies on the way. Hugs to you the hubs and grandma and all the rest. God Bless you.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1636 on: December 17, 2008, 07:21:44 PM »

full moon.... 

MAMMY!!!!!!!!!!   
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1637 on: December 17, 2008, 07:21:51 PM »

I would be the wrong person to ask about gaff tape. I was one of the people that thought duct tape was called duck tape!!! I am curious about that facebook entry by KC's friend saying she had her duct tape. Would KC have left the rest of it in the house if that is what she used? I tend to think that in her arrogance she would have. I think she just thought that if she told LE someone took her child that they would believe her and she would actually get away with murder.
ITS NOT CALLED DUCK TAPE!!??? 
When did this change???

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1638 on: December 17, 2008, 07:21:54 PM »

Here's the deal.

Not to mention.....he made fun of Muffy's suspenders!

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1639 on: December 17, 2008, 07:22:18 PM »

Drop it I'm DONE HERE!  YOU WERE RUDE SO GO BITE SOMEONE ELSE OK

No problem

Thank you!!!

I keep hearing about the big red button and was expecting to see a big red button as the avatar.  Silly me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.