March 29, 2024, 03:17:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #76  (Read 352953 times)
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1740 on: December 17, 2008, 08:10:38 PM »

OT ~  Be very careful these holidays.  #1 son and his gf got blocked in at atm drive thru.  Robbery attempt.  Son is criminal justice student-carries.  Car backed out drove off.  Police called, bank tapes being reviewed.    

::MonkeyShocked::Oh MuffyBee,I hope everything is o.k.

TY.  All is well.  Even though son has had training and was armed, things can really go wrong.  I only mentioned it here so people will remember to pay attention to what is going on around them.  It might save your life. 

TY Muffy!! I'm happy that they are both safe!!

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1741 on: December 17, 2008, 08:11:57 PM »

I'm really wondering now about Lee?  GA and CA gave their fingerprints with no problem.  Lee's required a supoena?  He must be hiding something IMO.  He wants to be left alone yet he brings on the suspicion.  If it were me, I'd give them with no supoena needed especially so people wouldn't question my actions!!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1742 on: December 17, 2008, 08:12:06 PM »

I have a question.  Casey's car smelt of a decomposing body.  The car still smells today according to what all I have read and seen. 

Why did the bagged body of the child which is more than likely Caylee, not have an odor that the neighbors didn't smell?  Or people walking down the road?? 

Did the meter man not smell a bad smell?  I know it's a horrible question but I wonder if anyone has any thoughts? 

Not sure about why the neighbors didn't smell it, but a long time had passed before the meter reader found her. My dog finds bones all the time that get scattered. They just found remains in a town over from me because today the man and his dog just happened upon them. Once the soft tissue decays, to my knowledge there should be no more smell.
  I read a few days ago where a neighbor did say sometime late in the summer they did smell something but thought it was a dead animal and didn't think about Caylee.  Neighbor upset about all of this now.  I read it on SM but don't remember the day?  Sorry!
Thanks Hiding. When I lived in the country we would smell something and unless one of the dogs weren't home or we were missing a cow, we thought nothing about that kind of smell. People were alway shooting coyotes and putting them on the fence posts to rot. So that smell would be nothing out of the ordinary. But if it happened where I live now and a baby was missing, my nosy butt would be out searching.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1743 on: December 17, 2008, 08:12:53 PM »

So now we know what Casey purchased at JC Pennies maybe???   

Not yet. And I wonder if Cindy ever supplied the CC statement to LE. Or if they got a warrant for it.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1744 on: December 17, 2008, 08:13:33 PM »

Clothing Also Found In Bag With Child's Remains

http://www.wesh.com/news/18299352/detail.html

One woman said off camera Wednesday that she was part of a Texas Equusearch team that scoured this area. She claims to have photographic evidence that proves the remains were not there when they searched. Investigators reviewed the photos and took her statement

OHMYGAWD! Clothes in the bag!!   that has to scare the crap outta the A's and the she-devil!!

If this person has proof she needs to produce it....I have no faith in people that are afraid to show their face. If someone wants to inject themselves in the case then stand up and do it...don't hide!!
Sounds like she did give the proof to the investigators.
Investigators reviewed the photos and took her statement

IMO that is not proof...giving a statement and the LE reviewing the photos (it seems they looked at but they didn't take the photos)...not trying to be argumentative...but taking a statement is not a big deal.....there is no way anyone could have photographed the entire area....TES search in grid patterns...this woman was not all over the area...impossible

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Mary Ann
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1745 on: December 17, 2008, 08:14:25 PM »

Oh that video again.....breaks my heart every time. When that little sweet heart sings "please don't take Nan's sunshine away".............she is referring to herself! She was Nan's sunshine..............Oh Crap!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1746 on: December 17, 2008, 08:15:08 PM »

OT ~  Be very careful these holidays.  #1 son and his gf got blocked in at atm drive thru.  Robbery attempt.  Son is criminal justice student-carries.  Car backed out drove off.  Police called, bank tapes being reviewed.    

I am glad they are OK...and thank goodness for his little 'friend'

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1747 on: December 17, 2008, 08:15:11 PM »

Wow - sorry to hear that Muffy!! Thanks for the reminder!  Hubby worries about my late night shopping trips too!

mytime ~ It doesn't even have to be late night shopping trips for danger.  In the shopping center nearby, a lady got knocked down and her purse taken in broad daylight.  People are crazy. 

They sure are Muffy!  I will be more aware.  Glad you son and his gf didn't get harmed - physically anyway!!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1748 on: December 17, 2008, 08:15:38 PM »

Clothing Also Found In Bag With Child's Remains

http://www.wesh.com/news/18299352/detail.html

One woman said off camera Wednesday that she was part of a Texas Equusearch team that scoured this area. She claims to have photographic evidence that proves the remains were not there when they searched. Investigators reviewed the photos and took her statement

OHMYGAWD! Clothes in the bag!!   that has to scare the crap outta the A's and the she-devil!!

If this person has proof she needs to produce it....I have no faith in people that are afraid to show their face. If someone wants to inject themselves in the case then stand up and do it...don't hide!!
Sounds like she did give the proof to the investigators.
Investigators reviewed the photos and took her statement

IMO that is not proof...giving a statement and the LE reviewing the photos (it seems they looked at but they didn't take the photos)...not trying to be argumentative...but taking a statement is not a big deal.....there is no way anyone could have photographed the entire area....TES search in grid patterns...this woman was not all over the area...impossible

I wonder if this is the same woman who claimed to be with TES b/c she bought a t-shirt from them, that was at Blanchard Park when LP was there. Remember her holding the Caylee is alive sign and saying she was with TES?

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1749 on: December 17, 2008, 08:15:51 PM »

I have a question.  Casey's car smelt of a decomposing body.  The car still smells today according to what all I have read and seen. 

Why did the bagged body of the child which is more than likely Caylee, not have an odor that the neighbors didn't smell?  Or people walking down the road?? 

Did the meter man not smell a bad smell?  I know it's a horrible question but I wonder if anyone has any thoughts? 

Not sure about why the neighbors didn't smell it, but a long time had passed before the meter reader found her. My dog finds bones all the time that get scattered. They just found remains in a town over from me because today the man and his dog just happened upon them. Once the soft tissue decays, to my knowledge there should be no more smell.
  I read a few days ago where a neighbor did say sometime late in the summer they did smell something but thought it was a dead animal and didn't think about Caylee.  Neighbor upset about all of this now.  I read it on SM but don't remember the day?  Sorry!
Thanks Hiding. When I lived in the country we would smell something and unless one of the dogs weren't home or we were missing a cow, we thought nothing about that kind of smell. People were alway shooting coyotes and putting them on the fence posts to rot. So that smell would be nothing out of the ordinary. But if it happened where I live now and a baby was missing, my nosy butt would be out searching.
I agree!  Where I live we have alot of animals hit by cars so we used to the smells!  I'm a nosy butt too and I'd be searching also.  Just to rule out the fact!
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1750 on: December 17, 2008, 08:15:57 PM »

I'm really wondering now about Lee?  GA and CA gave their fingerprints with no problem.  Lee's required a supoena?  He must be hiding something IMO.  He wants to be left alone yet he brings on the suspicion.  If it were me, I'd give them with no supoena needed especially so people wouldn't question my actions!!

He and his attorney knew he would have to give them.  IMHO, attorney required the subpoena so that there would be a paper record.  Most attorneys will also recommend that you do not take a lie detector test. 
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1751 on: December 17, 2008, 08:16:08 PM »

Doesn't anyone know why we're discussing gaffer tape? This is gonna drive me crazy now. 

Geraldo kept calling it Gaffer's tape instead of Duct tape. 

Phew! Thanks, Klaas! One less thing in life to wonder about now. 

I Stand With The Girl
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1752 on: December 17, 2008, 08:16:25 PM »

Oh Muffy, glad they are okay, I'm sure your son and his girlfriend and you must be a nervous wreck over that, I know I would be. Mary
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1753 on: December 17, 2008, 08:16:31 PM »

Waiting on Press conference by OCSD.
Will it be online? Or on NG

Watching NG  ( I got the remote!!!!!) and that is what she is saying and across the bottom it says that they are awaiting announcement.....

sorry....

No other news station is reporting this you think she might be behind a little bit? Normally Wesh and WFTV r on top of this

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1754 on: December 17, 2008, 08:17:12 PM »

BTGirl, it's always so great to see you here!

Hi Flossy!

It's great to see you too. As soon as I win the lottery, I won't have to let work interfere with my monkey time. 

I'll buy you a lotto ticket, BT! 

but I can't promise it'll be a winner.   

Thanks, AM! At least I'd have a ticket if you bought me one. I can never remember to go buy my own. 

I Stand With The Girl
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1755 on: December 17, 2008, 08:17:35 PM »

He and his attorney knew he would have to give them.  IMHO, attorney required the subpoena so that there would be a paper record.  Most attorneys will also recommend that you do not take a lie detector test. 

Thank you Today! I was looking for this answer earlier!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1756 on: December 17, 2008, 08:17:50 PM »

So now we know what Casey purchased at JC Pennies maybe???   

Not yet. And I wonder if Cindy ever supplied the CC statement to LE. Or if they got a warrant for it.

NG said Caylee was wrapped in a sheet!  Wonder if Casey bought new sheets and you know CA had to know that!! 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1757 on: December 17, 2008, 08:18:20 PM »

I have to wonder if they're finding so much evidence here because Casey was staying in these woods during  the 2-3 weeks that nobody had talked to her.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1758 on: December 17, 2008, 08:18:24 PM »

Muffy and Klaas please dont ban me for being off topic, but I saw this headline about Drew Peterson on another website and I thought it was funny.

Drew Peterson to Marry Unknown 23 Year Old Woman; Marks First Time Wedding Is Registered At Both Bloomingdale's and the FBI's Missing Persons Database Simultaneously

I hope I didn't do anything wrong by posting something from another site. It just kind of made me laugh while I was having a bad day. Please forgive if it was wrong. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1759 on: December 17, 2008, 08:19:12 PM »

Oh Muffy, glad they are okay, I'm sure your son and his girlfriend and you must be a nervous wreck over that, I know I would be. Mary

Me too Muffy! Thank God they are OK, it had to be a scary situation!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.