April 26, 2024, 01:52:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #76  (Read 355636 times)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #180 on: December 16, 2008, 03:31:37 PM »

In Florida does anyone know the child advocacy laws?Who will represent Caylee legally other then the LE,as well as prosecution in terms of the attempt to profit off of this heinous crime??There's got to be legal ways for the Ant's to be stopped other then a Gag order.any ideas??

Valid question.Any Floridians wanna take a crack??

Not a  Floridian here but I don't believe the deceased have rights as such.   Caylee will likely be represented by the law and Prosecution only.  If she were living, she could have guardian ad litem for court action, etc. but being deceased, just the laws will apply.

With neither Anthony working, I would think they would be forced to charge something for appearances, etc. or lose their home.  And doubt they get a free attorney as does Casey.

Hi Anna!   Yesterday Conway said he was pro bono I believe....
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #181 on: December 16, 2008, 03:32:14 PM »

Lets see the finger prints and the DNA
I will possibly feel sorry for George after that.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #182 on: December 16, 2008, 03:33:29 PM »

Sometimes one has to really feel sorry for Goerge.
I really wonder what he would be like if he did
not marry the biotch of a wife.  I'd would have like
to have met him before he got married.

Do you know approx when pic taken?

sometime today by Orl. Sent.

IMO it's staged. They need to turn the tide of public opinion, and that is what this picture is about.  Cindy carrying her teddy bear from church was the same thing....staged.
'
I agree about the staging of cin-cin and the teddy bear...but to me this looks real....JMO of course

I don't know if this is staged but...I started to feel bad for GA on the steps of the grand jury with The Count...then the next day he went back to the BS with kidfinders..I can't seem to feel bad for him anymore, perhaps I will reach that point again but this isn't enough to do it for me...JMO FWIW

I have to agree with you sea. You know the saying, fool me once...........
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #183 on: December 16, 2008, 03:34:30 PM »

IMO it's staged. They need to turn the tide of public opinion, and that is what this picture is about.  Cindy carrying her teddy bear from church was the same thing....staged.

Guideposts---Yup.  Remember the "She's been moved nine times?" And "We know who has her and we have people watching those people?"  He's in it up to his eyeballs. I don't believe he saw Casey and Caylee on June 16th and I don't believe Caylee was even alive on June 16th. In fact, IMO he helped Casey move the body.  I think the gas cans were not the only things he found in Casey's car trunk. Of course he's sad.  He's about to be caught. I wish it were true that he would blow the whistle but he doesn't have the cajones to defy Cindy nor does he have the cajones to tell the truth.   Bunch of inhumane creatures.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #184 on: December 16, 2008, 03:34:38 PM »

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #185 on: December 16, 2008, 03:34:56 PM »

That is a really, really sad picture.  I'm just catching back up with reading-sorry for the late post.  But I wanted to remark on it. 

I'm over-come with emotion as well.  I guess I've been through alot today.  Have a great day Muffy.

Do No Evil 
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #186 on: December 16, 2008, 03:35:47 PM »

Hi Anna!   Yesterday Conway said he was pro bono I believe....

Thanks, Ono!  Good to see you.  I missed that part  on Conway and am surprised as only Casey is really guaranteed attorney.  So many of the lawyers and experts just seem like vultures to me.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #187 on: December 16, 2008, 03:35:52 PM »

Cindy's bear, I'm more likely to believe is staged.  This picture? I don't think so.  I think George couldn't help himself in that moment. I think when Cindy gets sight of this picture, she'll slap the hell out of him for grieving in public.
Klaas or someone with that superdupermonkeyzoom!  get the rear view mirror, is either crime scene tape or a fence, but looks like crime scene tape to me.
monkeemama
Scared Monkey

Mama's Little Monkees!

« Reply #188 on: December 16, 2008, 03:36:17 PM »

I bet that Jose is getting the "Evil Eye" right about now from Casey...

WARNING next time Dolce Wink

How ya feeling lil momma??? 

This is the picture from that original bail hearing right, not a new one?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #189 on: December 16, 2008, 03:36:17 PM »

I don't know guide, there have lost Caylee.  There has to be some point where they have a break-down.  Their lives have been turned upside down by this tragedy.  I'm not supporting their bizarre behavior, but I can seen them both truly grieving over losing Caylee. 

If this is staged, he is one cold hearted sunnybeach

Before he went to grand jury, George was puffing (my description of when George exhales through his mouth) and doing a press conference stating 'this is so hard, hardest thing i've ever done, etc.'  Lots of monkey got caught with their bananas peeled as the next day George is out professing Casey's innocence.  I didn't believe him then, and I don't believe this now.  They've known for 5 months that Caylee is dead.  And I understand if other monkeys don't agree with me...I've got my big girl pants on today 
The day of the grand jury, I was thinking wow he did the right thing, and then like you said next day professing Casey's innocence. I'm torn, with the pic, it is sad, maybe he is thinking, let me push Cindy under the bus, and go and tell everything I know. Then the other side of me is saying it might be staged. Maybe the next couple days will answer that question for me.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #190 on: December 16, 2008, 03:36:23 PM »

When Casey is convicted does anyone think George will leave cin-cin?

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #191 on: December 16, 2008, 03:37:57 PM »

Yes....she was crying cause her ass was going to jail...not because her daughter was presumed missing at that point

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #192 on: December 16, 2008, 03:38:32 PM »

I do not think that it is staged nessessarily.  Granted the Anthony's know that when in public, all eyes are on them, but this to me looks like a man who is struggling.  He clearly has a lot of built up emotion, we have seen it on his face countless times.  He is the quiet one now, for the most part, his antics consisted of watering protestors at one point, but since then he has had a hard hit of reality I think, it been the Cindy Show for the most part.
This man is struggling with raw emotion, he has lost his granddaughter, its becoming clearer to him with each passing moment.  He atleast tried to not make a spectical of himself by doing this in his car, where Cindy..she would have been looking for the nearest camera to break down in front of.

CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #193 on: December 16, 2008, 03:38:40 PM »

yeppers Wink
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #194 on: December 16, 2008, 03:39:01 PM »

Gosh. Between the pic of George and watching Adam Walsh, who just today has finally tasted what answers and justice is, I'm a wreck.

I hate anyone who would harm a child and I hate Casey! She has destroyed everything and everybody in her life who dared to care about her.

I agree. I just heard about Adam.

Thank goodness John and his wife have closure.

sorry to say, Dear, but there is no such thing as closure...no such thing!

You are absolutely right.  I don't even understand the concept of closure.  It doesn't exist.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #195 on: December 16, 2008, 03:39:41 PM »

Jose Baez is doing a fine job -- at destroying his reputation.  He is in way over his head and continues to make a fool of himself every chance he gets.  Pathetic!
Welcome Leroy  But he is part of a dream team.

Too funny!  And thanks for the welcome!

Welcome to the Cage Leroy !!  That was my daddys middle name Smile

Welcome to the cage Leroy...and any other new Monkeys I've missed..
Set a spell...kick your shoes off and help yourself to some coffee

just don't let your boss catch ya!

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #196 on: December 16, 2008, 03:39:57 PM »

My feeling is he will come out and tell the truth, hopefully before it's too late. I think he KNOWS what happened to Caylee, he just never heard the words come out of KC's mouth, but he KNOWS. CA does too, but I don't know that she'll ever face the truth. I think KC may have tried to tell them, but CA wouldn't let her. Without even talking about "what happened", they all "covered up" together. If that even makes any sense. Anyhow, that's just a "gut feeling", of course I don't really know.

I wish he would just go ahead and tell what he knows. Caylee deserves it........
What in the world went on in that family that caused all of this horrific distress?  It is amazing how dysfuntional everything seems to be.  Hopefully someone will come forward and tell all what really happened.  I know that is extremely hopeful but I can still hope.
In a way I'm afraid to know what all went on in the house, I can say I've never seen a family quite like this, everyone has some level of dysfunction, but this is something else.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #197 on: December 16, 2008, 03:40:12 PM »

Gosh. Between the pic of George and watching Adam Walsh, who just today has finally tasted what answers and justice is, I'm a wreck.

I hate anyone who would harm a child and I hate Casey! She has destroyed everything and everybody in her life who dared to care about her.

I agree. I just heard about Adam.

Thank goodness John and his wife have closure.

sorry to say, Dear, but there is no such thing as closure...no such thing!

That's right.You learn to live in a new reality.But it is always there. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #198 on: December 16, 2008, 03:40:36 PM »

Oops!  So sorry!...here you go  "WARNING: CASEY IS A HEARTLESS B!TCH"

I am feeling alright actually, my hubs has taken Christmas upon himself and I have no stress from it!  Smile

cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #199 on: December 16, 2008, 03:41:02 PM »

Good golly, I left to make lunch, clean up the mess & you Monkeys have me 10+ pages behind.........

I feel your pain.Hubby had the nerve to ask me to lookup gun parts. 
I told him he's crazy as ****.Now I'm behind again too. 

Trim-  I am NOT KIDDING.  I didn't post this in my previous post you quoted, but hubby looked up gun laws while I was cleaning up after lunch!!  Wanted to see if it is legal in Ill to shoot off a horse.  Can you believe these men????  WTH are they thinking keeping us away from the puter!!   

CharlieGirl, tonight is Charlie Browns Christmas on TV, I'm sure you know. Something Caylee would have loved. Sorry, so sad.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.