March 29, 2024, 02:11:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #76  (Read 352950 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #200 on: December 16, 2008, 03:41:36 PM »

I get all caught up in Cindy's rantings and George's words too. Sometimes I have to step back and re-listen to Cindy's original 911 calls. She may have very well purposefully covered for Casey; In fact I think she did. George certainly has acted like an idiot many times throughout this.

But this I do believe: Cindy's emotions in those first calls were real. Twisted as she is, I believe she loves Caylee dearly. I also believe that George is more realistic but heavily caught up and influenced by Cindy. Casey and Cindy have contributed to his "twisted" thinking, but I believe he loves Caylee too.

I believe he is in pain, and I believe Cindy will be if she's not now. She's got the capacity to continue to partially deny until she recieves the remains. She's nuts. I don't think she will ever believe Casey is guilty.
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #201 on: December 16, 2008, 03:41:36 PM »

There you go again, Dolce.  I'm lining up for unemployement right now cause of you.

Do No Evil 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #202 on: December 16, 2008, 03:42:15 PM »

Ok this is truly O/T (I call it overtime) but I have sent 5 emails to monkeys this am and have not received one back.  And one to Dolce, surely she has not forsaken me.  What is wrong with my email??????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #203 on: December 16, 2008, 03:42:38 PM »

Oops!  So sorry!...here you go  "WARNING: CASEY IS A HEARTLESS B!TCH"

I am feeling alright actually, my hubs has taken Christmas upon himself and I have no stress from it!  Smile

's for Mr. Dolce
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #204 on: December 16, 2008, 03:43:43 PM »

Guideposts---Yup.  Remember the "She's been moved nine times?" And "We know who has her and we have people watching those people?"  He's in it up to his eyeballs. I don't believe he saw Casey and Caylee on June 16th and I don't believe Caylee was even alive on June 16th. In fact, IMO he helped Casey move the body.  I think the gas cans were not the only things he found in Casey's car trunk. Of course he's sad.  He's about to be caught. I wish it were true that he would blow the whistle but he doesn't have the cajones to defy Cindy nor does he have the cajones to tell the truth.   Bunch of inhumane creatures.

Baby,

Maybe GA is like his evil daughter and only crys when he is trouble. Even Tim Miller thinks someone helped KC discard little Caylee's body and my money is on GA as the helper.
doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #205 on: December 16, 2008, 03:43:45 PM »

I do not think that it is staged nessessarily.  Granted the Anthony's know that when in public, all eyes are on them, but this to me looks like a man who is struggling.  He clearly has a lot of built up emotion, we have seen it on his face countless times.  He is the quiet one now, for the most part, his antics consisted of watering protestors at one point, but since then he has had a hard hit of reality I think, it been the Cindy Show for the most part.
This man is struggling with raw emotion, he has lost his granddaughter, its becoming clearer to him with each passing moment.  He atleast tried to not make a spectical of himself by doing this in his car, where Cindy..she would have been looking for the nearest camera to break down in front of.
Okay, so who was in the house on the morning of the 16th when Cindy said she knew that Casey and Caylee were asleep in Casey's bedroom?  Was George still home since he doesn't go to work until the afternoon?  Were Casey and Caylee actually still there or had they already left in the night because of the fight the night before?  Someone is lying through their teeth.  Just thinking out loud about a truely dysfuntional and posssibly horrific family.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #206 on: December 16, 2008, 03:44:03 PM »

There you go again, Dolce.  I'm lining up for unemployement right now cause of you.
Actually I have a lot saved up.  Some of these are re-posts of ones I made earlier...my fav is when she is indicted for Murder 1!!!  Smile  Klaas has the best one though of her in stripes behind bars!!  LOL

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #207 on: December 16, 2008, 03:44:05 PM »

I bet that Jose is getting the "Evil Eye" right about now from Casey...

WARNING next time Dolce Wink

How ya feeling lil momma??? 

I am feeling alright actually, my hubs has taken Christmas upon himself and I have no stress from it!  Smile
Best way to do Christmas, so far I have done everything, and I'm sure that will continue.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #208 on: December 16, 2008, 03:45:04 PM »

Good golly, I left to make lunch, clean up the mess & you Monkeys have me 10+ pages behind.........

I feel your pain.Hubby had the nerve to ask me to lookup gun parts. 
I told him he's crazy as ****.Now I'm behind again too. 

Trim-  I am NOT KIDDING.  I didn't post this in my previous post you quoted, but hubby looked up gun laws while I was cleaning up after lunch!!  Wanted to see if it is legal in Ill to shoot off a horse.  Can you believe these men????  WTH are they thinking keeping us away from the puter!!   

I just snorted I laughed so hard.  I found the part Hubby was looking for...in my closet .Somebody misplaced an old ammo clip.   

Well maybe they'll leave us alone.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #209 on: December 16, 2008, 03:45:13 PM »

Good golly, I left to make lunch, clean up the mess & you Monkeys have me 10+ pages behind.........

I feel your pain.Hubby had the nerve to ask me to lookup gun parts. 
I told him he's crazy as ****.Now I'm behind again too. 

Trim-  I am NOT KIDDING.  I didn't post this in my previous post you quoted, but hubby looked up gun laws while I was cleaning up after lunch!!  Wanted to see if it is legal in Ill to shoot off a horse.  Can you believe these men????  WTH are they thinking keeping us away from the puter!!   

CharlieGirl, tonight is Charlie Browns Christmas on TV, I'm sure you know. Something Caylee would have loved. Sorry, so sad.

Its so sad Cheerio.  Poor baby would be looking under the Christmas tree everyday if she were still alive.  I hope Casey gets spam salad for her Christmas dinner.   

OT:  Why don't you have someone (CBB, Klaas, Brandi) fix up your snowglobe with snow?  I bet it'd be pretty Wink
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #210 on: December 16, 2008, 03:45:44 PM »

Sometimes one has to really feel sorry for Goerge.
I really wonder what he would be like if he did
not marry the biotch of a wife.  I'd would have like
to have met him before he got married.

Do you know approx when pic taken?

sometime today by Orl. Sent.

IMO it's staged. They need to turn the tide of public opinion, and that is what this picture is about.  Cindy carrying her teddy bear from church was the same thing....staged.

I don't know guide, there have lost Caylee.  There has to be some point where they have a break-down.  Their lives have been turned upside down by this tragedy.  I'm not supporting their bizarre behavior, but I can seen them both truly grieving over losing Caylee. 

If this is staged, he is one cold hearted sunnybeach

Before he went to grand jury, George was puffing (my description of when George exhales through his mouth) and doing a press conference stating 'this is so hard, hardest thing i've ever done, etc.'  Lots of monkey got caught with their bananas peeled as the next day George is out professing Casey's innocence.  I didn't believe him then, and I don't believe this now.  They've known for 5 months that Caylee is dead.  And I understand if other monkeys don't agree with me...I've got my big girl pants on today

I am with you Guideposts...they have hardened my heart over and over.  My guess is he is wondering

1.  If he has to go get a job?  Where?   Cindy is certainly unemployable.
2.  Where are my best friends and support, the Milsteads?
3.  If they we are going to lose the house
4.  If they are going to jail..at the least lying to LE is against the law.
5.  If Cindy is about to crack because she can't get in front of the camera and spout her crap and strut.
6.  How LE figured out that he was deliberately leading them away from where Caylee was. (The supposed chase in Cindy's car, staring out into the "woods" looking where to place the tent, etc.)

Sorry, monkeys....just can't go down that sympathy trail with the theory that he is "feeling bad".  What happened to protecting Caylee?  His first wife sure didn't have anything nice to say about him.  What about throwing his Dad through the window?  

I would love to see the court papers that George & Cindy filed for their separation back in 12/06.  What grounds were listed there?  Cindy's mom said he was going to get alimony??????  
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #211 on: December 16, 2008, 03:46:09 PM »

Ok this is truly O/T (I call it overtime) but I have sent 5 emails to monkeys this am and have not received one back.  And one to Dolce, surely she has not forsaken me.  What is wrong with my email??????
I have not forsaken you my sweet friend...I have not been hit with a nanner though!  Try deleting to free up space.  (I dont know what to say!)

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #212 on: December 16, 2008, 03:46:21 PM »

Any mods or anyone else out here who can "fix" the distoration of the trees in the widnow, as it appears there might be a person in the reflection.

Do No Evil 
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #213 on: December 16, 2008, 03:47:02 PM »

in regards to the photo of George... I dont feel staged coming from it. To me it looks like a man who thought he had a private moment in his car, and a man who is completely overwhelmed. I dont know what the overwhelming comes from...but I know the emotion from loss... and no matter what his involvement or lack of...he has to be just flat out tired.

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #214 on: December 16, 2008, 03:47:30 PM »

I agree a very sad photo of George.  Looks like crime scene tape to me too, my guess would be it's at the Anthony home.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #215 on: December 16, 2008, 03:48:14 PM »

Best way to do Christmas, so far I have done everything, and I'm sure that will continue.
Ouch!  I will send my husband right over to help...I am sure he won't mind.  LOL  Just be sure to have 1 RedBull waiting...he will be good from there.

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #216 on: December 16, 2008, 03:50:03 PM »

I think George can only think George thoughts when Cindy is not around.
I do not excuse George for his behavior.  I think in the way that Casey was co-dependent with Cindy which fostered a love hate relationship, that it is possible George is co-dependent as well -  only instead of hating Cindy he fears her and tells himself (as expressed in conversation with LE) that he must look after her...he thinks that by agreeing with her as in the acknowledgment to Cindy that it WAS the pizza in the vehicle (rather than decomposition odor) that he is looking after her.  MO.  George has stood by Cindy while she spins her tales...He chose NOT to support little Caylee by refuting evidence and knowledge of decomposition in that vehicle. 
Maybe now he is facing the awful truth...and will decide to take another path, clear his conscience and grieve for that lovely child who was not given a chance at life.  Little Caylee who could sing you are my sunshine so sweetly and who's words "Papa" will always ring in my ears.
JMO
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #217 on: December 16, 2008, 03:50:46 PM »

Ouch!  I will send my husband right over to help...I am sure he won't mind.  LOL  Just be sure to have 1 RedBull waiting...he will be good from there.
RedBull in fridge all ready.
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #218 on: December 16, 2008, 03:50:50 PM »

LOLOL  Cute Wink
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #219 on: December 16, 2008, 03:50:57 PM »

OT- (Back atcha)
A-1 don't fret.  They are probably scrambling with Christmas coming up, dealing with the weather, sick or their family is sick or maybe they're like me and just trying to get caught up.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.