April 19, 2024, 04:42:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #76  (Read 355198 times)
cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #220 on: December 16, 2008, 03:51:11 PM »

Good golly, I left to make lunch, clean up the mess & you Monkeys have me 10+ pages behind.........

I feel your pain.Hubby had the nerve to ask me to lookup gun parts. 
I told him he's crazy as ****.Now I'm behind again too. 

Trim-  I am NOT KIDDING.  I didn't post this in my previous post you quoted, but hubby looked up gun laws while I was cleaning up after lunch!!  Wanted to see if it is legal in Ill to shoot off a horse.  Can you believe these men????  WTH are they thinking keeping us away from the puter!!   

CharlieGirl, tonight is Charlie Browns Christmas on TV, I'm sure you know. Something Caylee would have loved. Sorry, so sad.

Its so sad Cheerio.  Poor baby would be looking under the Christmas tree everyday if she were still alive.  I hope Casey gets spam salad for her Christmas dinner.   

OT:  Why don't you have someone (CBB, Klaas, Brandi) fix up your snowglobe with snow?  I bet it'd be pretty Wink
Yes, with some botulism for good measure! I did mention previously I needed help making my avi snow. I don't know if Klaas noticed and I don't want to be a monkey pest.
guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #221 on: December 16, 2008, 03:52:42 PM »

Guideposts---Yup.  Remember the "She's been moved nine times?" And "We know who has her and we have people watching those people?"  He's in it up to his eyeballs. I don't believe he saw Casey and Caylee on June 16th and I don't believe Caylee was even alive on June 16th. In fact, IMO he helped Casey move the body.  I think the gas cans were not the only things he found in Casey's car trunk. Of course he's sad.  He's about to be caught. I wish it were true that he would blow the whistle but he doesn't have the cajones to defy Cindy nor does he have the cajones to tell the truth.   Bunch of inhumane creatures.

Baby,

Maybe GA is like his evil daughter and only crys when he is trouble. Even Tim Miller thinks someone helped KC discard little Caylee's body and my money is on GA as the helper.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #222 on: December 16, 2008, 03:53:40 PM »

I get all caught up in Cindy's rantings and George's words too. Sometimes I have to step back and re-listen to Cindy's original 911 calls. She may have very well purposefully covered for Casey; In fact I think she did. George certainly has acted like an idiot many times throughout this.

But this I do believe: Cindy's emotions in those first calls were real. Twisted as she is, I believe she loves Caylee dearly. I also believe that George is more realistic but heavily caught up and influenced by Cindy. Casey and Cindy have contributed to his "twisted" thinking, but I believe he loves Caylee too.

I believe he is in pain, and I believe Cindy will be if she's not now. She's got the capacity to continue to partially deny until she recieves the remains. She's nuts. I don't think she will ever believe Casey is guilty.

It certainly seems there was at least some cover-up. I don't know how to prove such, but at the very least, I believe Cindy knew what she was doing when she washed those pants. She's a nurse. She smelled the smell. She knew she had to wash those pants. I just feel it.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #223 on: December 16, 2008, 03:54:32 PM »

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #224 on: December 16, 2008, 03:57:09 PM »

Ok this is truly O/T (I call it overtime) but I have sent 5 emails to monkeys this am and have not received one back.  And one to Dolce, surely she has not forsaken me.  What is wrong with my email??????

OT- (Back atcha)
A-1 don't fret.  They are probably scrambling with Christmas coming up, dealing with the weather, sick or their family is sick or maybe they're like me and just trying to get caught up.   

Thanks Muffy.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #225 on: December 16, 2008, 03:57:39 PM »

When Casey is convicted does anyone think George will leave cin-cin?
Sunny, I don't see how their previously difficult marriage can withstand all this.
I notice in photo's that there does not seem to be any warmth between them.
Cindy seems able to accept supporters hugs. 
You'd think she and George would be hanging on tto one another for dear life...if so, I haven't seen any evidence of it.
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #226 on: December 16, 2008, 04:00:10 PM »

Now that really breaks my heart 

Thanks Dolce for keeping it real
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #227 on: December 16, 2008, 04:00:23 PM »

I really do not believe that the Anthony's helped KC move the body or anything else that nefarious. If they had any involvement to that degree, KC would have thrown them under the bus from day 31. I think that there was an unspoken agreement within the ranks to mislead and misdirect LE away from KC without completely understanding what took place. I would bet that KC has told no one the truth especially her parents. They were led on by her because at some level they wanted to be, they wanted that small element of hope that the situation was not as horrific as it is. The continuos public displays of abhorrent behavior and deceit have made them look guilty and foolish, there will be consequences. At the same time though, now that they are forced to deal with the loss of little Caylee, I think they will be as broken as any one of us dealing with the same loss. I don't feel the need to like or admire the family to feel some compassion for what they are going through. No amount of money or spotlight is going to fill the hole that losing Caylee will have left in their hearts.

Carmen
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #228 on: December 16, 2008, 04:00:30 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7943664&version=13&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Talking about crime scene....he's saying that within 1 hour of investigators seeing the crime they secured the Anthony's house...which is a tell-tale sign (this guy's an ex-homicide detective, but can't remember his name)  that there was something specific that investigators recognized from the A's home at 1st look....prob from the earlier searches at their home.
He gave some examples:  a particular color of rug fibers, bedding fibers, a teddy bear or another stuffed animal or doll

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #229 on: December 16, 2008, 04:00:46 PM »

Awww. I am so glad she's found, too. Whew!
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #230 on: December 16, 2008, 04:01:14 PM »

I agree a very sad photo of George.  Looks like crime scene tape to me too, my guess would be it's at the Anthony home.

Thanks Klaas - not straight like fence, but small it is hard for me to tell with my over 40 eyes!  Thanks for all the blow-ups you do for me!
Mon Quixote
Scared Monkey

« Reply #231 on: December 16, 2008, 04:01:23 PM »

In case anyone missed the court hearing today:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9h_7hav6JQE

Thnx for posting this, I see what everyone was talking about.  He said he would keep it brief - are you frickin' kidding me?!?!?  It might have been if he could have kept from repeating himself, stuttering, shoring up the long pauses and removing the uhh's and umm's - then maybe it would have been brief.  What a fidiot.  Even his grammar is challenged!!!!
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #232 on: December 16, 2008, 04:02:10 PM »

Sometimes one has to really feel sorry for Goerge.
I really wonder what he would be like if he did
not marry the biotch of a wife.  I'd would have like
to have met him before he got married.

My feeling is he will come out and tell the truth, hopefully before it's too late. I think he KNOWS what happened to Caylee, he just never heard the words come out of KC's mouth, but he KNOWS. CA does too, but I don't know that she'll ever face the truth. I think KC may have tried to tell them, but CA wouldn't let her. Without even talking about "what happened", they all "covered up" together. If that even makes any sense. Anyhow, that's just a "gut feeling", of course I don't really know.

This picture just breaks my heart~along with hearing the Walshs  on  msnbc live.   So terrible.   I think George has already come clean with the police, fbi...courts...Cindy has him by the throat...he has to do what he has to do until this mess is over legally.  Such pain.
That picture is heartbreaking, I agree. I don't know if George can live through all of this. The pain and the mental state he must be in has to be unsurmountable.
Very very sad.
This is very sad!  I wonder where he is and how he got away from CA to have a moment of reality for himself.  I do feel for him right now. 

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #233 on: December 16, 2008, 04:03:05 PM »

I really do not believe that the Anthony's helped KC move the body or anything else that nefarious. If they had any involvement to that degree, KC would have thrown them under the bus from day 31. I think that there was an unspoken agreement within the ranks to mislead and misdirect LE away from KC without completely understanding what took place. I would bet that KC has told no one the truth especially her parents. They were led on by her because at some level they wanted to be, they wanted that small element of hope that the situation was not as horrific as it is. The continuos public displays of abhorrent behavior and deceit have made them look guilty and foolish, there will be consequences. At the same time though, now that they are forced to deal with the loss of little Caylee, I think they will be as broken as any one of us dealing with the same loss. I don't feel the need to like or admire the family to feel some compassion for what they are going through. No amount of money or spotlight is going to fill the hole that losing Caylee will have left in their hearts.

I give you the Monkey Emmy for that post.  I feel exactly the same way Cute.  VERY, VERY WELL SAID, imo 
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #234 on: December 16, 2008, 04:03:15 PM »

Thank you all for the warm welcome!

Even as heartbreaking as that picture is, I just cannot muster up one iota of sympathy for George.  Perhaps when all is said and done and the truth comes out (if that is even possible) I may change my mind.  "From day one" he has nothing for the benefit of his granddaughter.  No matter what his reasonings or motives were/are, he needs to "man-up" and do the right thing for once!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #235 on: December 16, 2008, 04:05:25 PM »

Even as heartbreaking as that picture is, I just cannot muster up one iota of sympathy for George.  Perhaps when all is said and done and the truth comes out (if that is even possible) I may change my mind.  "From day one" he has nothing for the benefit of his granddaughter.  No matter what his reasonings or motives were/are, he needs to "man-up" and do the right thing for once!

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #236 on: December 16, 2008, 04:05:32 PM »

Leroy, I am gonna have to agree with you (except I do feel sympathy for him because I am just that way) But not to the point of letting him off the hook if he did know something that truly mislead authorities or such.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #237 on: December 16, 2008, 04:05:33 PM »

I wonder if Casey's missing ID for universal studios was with remains.....also does anyone remember Cindy accusing LE or Jesse stealing Casey's lanyard that she had taken from inside the car when she was on her sanitizing the car mission?......she said she put it next to the washer I think....can't remember if that had her ID on it or not.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #238 on: December 16, 2008, 04:06:30 PM »

Leroy, I Agree that George needs to do the right thing.

Welcome to the cage!
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #239 on: December 16, 2008, 04:07:26 PM »

When Casey is convicted does anyone think George will leave cin-cin?
Sunny, I don't see how their previously difficult marriage can withstand all this.
I notice in photo's that there does not seem to be any warmth between them.
Cindy seems able to accept supporters hugs. 
You'd think she and George would be hanging on tto one another for dear life...if so, I haven't seen any evidence of it.

Sunny, IMO he will not leave if there is one penny to be made exploiting Caylee's murdre, whether it's tv appearances,books, movies etc. He has given all of us the impression that he wants to do the right thing and the next morning dawns and he's right back to acting like Spindys lap dog. Even before all this he didn't exactly seem to have the greatest work ethic so if his grandaughter 's death can keep him in the limelight and somehow he can turn the negative focus away from him, he probably can see himself as a missing child spokesman ala Milstead.  Pathetic waste of space....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.