April 18, 2024, 10:41:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #76  (Read 355089 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #240 on: December 16, 2008, 04:07:58 PM »

When Casey is convicted does anyone think George will leave cin-cin?
Sunny, I don't see how their previously difficult marriage can withstand all this.
I notice in photo's that there does not seem to be any warmth between them.
Cindy seems able to accept supporters hugs. 
You'd think she and George would be hanging on tto one another for dear life...if so, I haven't seen any evidence of it.

I was just thinking after reading all the posts regarding the picture of George.....that the only chance he has of a life will be to leave cin-cin.....I do not believe even when casey is convicted that cin-cin will ever accept that casey killed Caylee.....she will either lose what mind she might have left or go on some insane campaign to prove casey is innocent. Unlike others I believe he told the truth in the GJ  and will again in the trial....and cin-cin will never forgive him.  Sorry I seem to be rambling today

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #241 on: December 16, 2008, 04:08:35 PM »

I wonder if Casey's missing ID for universal studios was with remains.....also does anyone remember Cindy accusing LE or Jesse stealing Casey's lanyard that she had taken from inside the car when she was on her sanitizing the car mission?......she said she put it next to the washer I think....can't remember if that had her ID on it or not.

And what about the alleged missing BlackJack??  Could there be any truth to that one?

BTW, what is a lanyard?
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #242 on: December 16, 2008, 04:08:39 PM »

Sometimes one has to really feel sorry for Goerge.
I really wonder what he would be like if he did
not marry the biotch of a wife.  I'd would have like
to have met him before he got married.

That really is a sad picture. 

It is to me too, I just can't help it! 

If someone staged it, they have my approval as a masterpiece. I have little use for the Anthonys, but that pix got to me...

What a heart breaking picture. 
It's thing like that, that KC could care less about.  She just keeps saying the same BS. 
At least if she came clean, it would show that she has remorse for what she did and all the hurt and damage she has done.  Literally ruined so many lives.  Oh, Lord~ have mercy on this family. 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #243 on: December 16, 2008, 04:09:19 PM »

Now that really breaks my heart 

Thanks Dolce for keeping it real

I wasn't going to comment usually I love or laugh at Dolce's pictures...but for some reason this one doesn't seem, I don't know...right or something

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #244 on: December 16, 2008, 04:10:10 PM »

Sunny, I don't see how their previously difficult marriage can withstand all this.
You'd think she and George would be hanging on tto one another for dear life...if so, I haven't seen any evidence of it.

Sunny, IMO he will not leave if there is one penny to be made exploiting Caylee's murdre, whether it's tv appearances,books, movies etc. He has given all of us the impression that he wants to do the right thing and the next morning dawns and he's right back to acting like Spindys lap dog. Even before all this he didn't exactly seem to have the greatest work ethic so if his grandaughter 's death can keep him in the limelight and somehow he can turn the negative focus away from him, he probably can see himself as a missing child spokesman ala Milstead.  Pathetic waste of space....

mizjay- your avi cracks me up.  Did you ever seen the violin playing monkey Brandi made?

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #245 on: December 16, 2008, 04:10:54 PM »

Sometimes one has to really feel sorry for Goerge.
I really wonder what he would be like if he did
not marry the biotch of a wife.  I'd would have like
to have met him before he got married.

Do you know approx when pic taken?

sometime today by Orl. Sent.

IMO it's staged. They need to turn the tide of public opinion, and that is what this picture is about.  Cindy carrying her teddy bear from church was the same thing....staged.

I don't know guide, there have lost Caylee.  There has to be some point where they have a break-down.  Their lives have been turned upside down by this tragedy.  I'm not supporting their bizarre behavior, but I can seen them both truly grieving over losing Caylee. 

If this is staged, he is one cold hearted sunnybeach

Before he went to grand jury, George was puffing (my description of when George exhales through his mouth) and doing a press conference stating 'this is so hard, hardest thing i've ever done, etc.'  Lots of monkey got caught with their bananas peeled as the next day George is out professing Casey's innocence.  I didn't believe him then, and I don't believe this now.  They've known for 5 months that Caylee is dead.  And I understand if other monkeys don't agree with me...I've got my big girl pants on today 
I totally agree with you Guideposts.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #246 on: December 16, 2008, 04:10:58 PM »

I am kinda pissy that the inmates gets colored handcuffs... What the heck.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #247 on: December 16, 2008, 04:11:26 PM »

I was just thinking after reading all the posts regarding the picture of George.....that the only chance he has of a life will be to leave cin-cin.....I do not believe even when casey is convicted that cin-cin will ever accept that casey killed Caylee.....she will either lose what mind she might have left or go on some insane campaign to prove casey is innocent. Unlike others I believe he told the truth in the GJ  and will again in the trial....and cin-cin will never forgive him.  Sorry I seem to be rambling today

Not rambling at all Sunny...I so hope you're right and that Geoge will tell the truth and did so in GJ. 
George needs to set himself free...MO...and that will be difficult for him to do, I think.
Tony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #248 on: December 16, 2008, 04:11:43 PM »

You see a man with his head in his hands, thinking...
wishing he was a better grandfather, he let Caylee drift from apartment to apartment and man to man with his daughter.
wishing he was a better father, he let Casey get away with Murder, for a while.
wishing he could get away with all the lies he told all of us.

George is not a loving Dad, he is a weak immoral man.
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #249 on: December 16, 2008, 04:11:43 PM »

Dear Mother of God, you caught me off guard with this one, Dolce.

Very, very touching...

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #250 on: December 16, 2008, 04:13:43 PM »

I wonder if Casey's missing ID for universal studios was with remains.....also does anyone remember Cindy accusing LE or Jesse stealing Casey's lanyard that she had taken from inside the car when she was on her sanitizing the car mission?......she said she put it next to the washer I think....can't remember if that had her ID on it or not.

And what about the alleged missing BlackJack??  Could there be any truth to that one?

BTW, what is a lanyard?

A lanyard is a strap or cord that you can wear around your neck...might have an i.d. badge attatched to it or a whistle,etc.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #251 on: December 16, 2008, 04:13:49 PM »

BTW, what is a lanyard?

it's a rope type necklace with a clip on it for ID's, name-tags etc. or keys

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #252 on: December 16, 2008, 04:14:58 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7943664&version=13&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Talking about crime scene....he's saying that within 1 hour of investigators seeing the crime they secured the Anthony's house...which is a tell-tale sign (this guy's an ex-homicide detective, but can't remember his name)  that there was something specific that investigators recognized from the A's home at 1st look....prob from the earlier searches at their home.
He gave some examples:  a particular color of rug fibers, bedding fibers, a teddy bear or another stuffed animal or doll

JMO...but ever since I saw the what I think is a pillow from Caylee room I think it matches something Caylee was wrapped in.....and they knew immediately

Rest in Peace Caylee

Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #253 on: December 16, 2008, 04:15:08 PM »

I really do not believe that the Anthony's helped KC move the body or anything else that nefarious. If they had any involvement to that degree, KC would have thrown them under the bus from day 31. I think that there was an unspoken agreement within the ranks to mislead and misdirect LE away from KC without completely understanding what took place. I would bet that KC has told no one the truth especially her parents. They were led on by her because at some level they wanted to be, they wanted that small element of hope that the situation was not as horrific as it is. The continuos public displays of abhorrent behavior and deceit have made them look guilty and foolish, there will be consequences. At the same time though, now that they are forced to deal with the loss of little Caylee, I think they will be as broken as any one of us dealing with the same loss. I don't feel the need to like or admire the family to feel some compassion for what they are going through. No amount of money or spotlight is going to fill the hole that losing Caylee will have left in their hearts.

My thoughts are the same.  Well said.  God help me if I ever had to go through something as horrific as this - I would cling to hope, too.  Not excusing, just saying, I don't know how well I would handle all this either.

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #254 on: December 16, 2008, 04:15:16 PM »

Thank you girls 

Learn something new every day Smile
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #255 on: December 16, 2008, 04:16:08 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7943664&version=13&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Talking about crime scene....he's saying that within 1 hour of investigators seeing the crime they secured the Anthony's house...which is a tell-tale sign (this guy's an ex-homicide detective, but can't remember his name)  that there was something specific that investigators recognized from the A's home at 1st look....prob from the earlier searches at their home.
He gave some examples:  a particular color of rug fibers, bedding fibers, a teddy bear or another stuffed animal or doll

JMO...but ever since I saw the what I think is a pillow from Caylee room I think it matches something Caylee was wrapped in.....and they knew immediately

I do too Sunny.  It was the same pattern, imo
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #256 on: December 16, 2008, 04:17:05 PM »

Charliegirl,  thanks, did see the monkey playing violin, all these monkeys we have in here are awsome with the avi's. I love seeing everybody's cute stuff, it's sorta crazy that all because of this tragedy I've come into contact with all of you.
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #257 on: December 16, 2008, 04:18:04 PM »

Now that really breaks my heart 

Thanks Dolce for keeping it real

I wasn't going to comment usually I love or laugh at Dolce's pictures...but for some reason this one doesn't seem, I don't know...right or something

I felt weird as well at someone creating this imagine to make light of Caylee's current situation. 

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #258 on: December 16, 2008, 04:18:57 PM »

I think that you are right Sunny.  IIRC didn't the trial, which was to be behind closed doors, accidently leak out through a media line from the court room?  The Judge warned all who had heard to not utter a single word of what they had heard.
Since this trial, George really has not come out and said too too much.  Its mostly been Cindy. 
I agree, his best shot at a some-what normal life would be to leave Cindy, she is not going to ever let this go.

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #259 on: December 16, 2008, 04:19:19 PM »

You see a man with his head in his hands, thinking...
wishing he was a better grandfather, he let Caylee drift from apartment to apartment and man to man with his daughter.
wishing he was a better father, he let Casey get away with Murder, for a while.
wishing he could get away with all the lies he told all of us.

George is not a loving Dad, he is a weak immoral man.
I can't help but think George fears he could be in some legal trouble.  Why would his new lawyer be requesting immunity for him and Cindy otherwise?
It is possible that George is feeling remorse for all he has done and NOT done.  Albeit, all too late.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.