April 25, 2024, 10:03:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #76  (Read 355633 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #260 on: December 16, 2008, 04:20:28 PM »

Now that really breaks my heart 

Thanks Dolce for keeping it real

I wasn't going to comment usually I love or laugh at Dolce's pictures...but for some reason this one doesn't seem, I don't know...right or something

I felt weird as well at someone creating this imagine to make light of Caylee's current situation. 
I have removed the photo, that was not my intention by posting it, but I can see how it would offend.  My apologies to you both, and anyone else.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #261 on: December 16, 2008, 04:21:37 PM »

I was just thinking after reading all the posts regarding the picture of George.....that the only chance he has of a life will be to leave cin-cin.....I do not believe even when casey is convicted that cin-cin will ever accept that casey killed Caylee.....she will either lose what mind she might have left or go on some insane campaign to prove casey is innocent. Unlike others I believe he told the truth in the GJ  and will again in the trial....and cin-cin will never forgive him.  Sorry I seem to be rambling today
I think that you are right Sunny.  IIRC didn't the trial, which was to be behind closed doors, accidently leak out through a media line from the court room?  The Judge warned all who had heard to not utter a single word of what they had heard.
Since this trial, George really has not come out and said too too much.  Its mostly been Cindy. 
I agree, his best shot at a some-what normal life would be to leave Cindy, she is not going to ever let this go.

I am really surprised that whatever was said wasn't leaked....he put the fear of God in  people and that's difficult to do

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #262 on: December 16, 2008, 04:22:13 PM »

I wonder if Casey's missing ID for universal studios was with remains.....also does anyone remember Cindy accusing LE or Jesse stealing Casey's lanyard that she had taken from inside the car when she was on her sanitizing the car mission?......she said she put it next to the washer I think....can't remember if that had her ID on it or not.

And what about the alleged missing BlackJack??  Could there be any truth to that one?

BTW, what is a lanyard?

it's a rope type necklace with a clip on it for ID's, name-tags etc. or keys

http://www.umei.com/lanyards/neck/printed/shamrock-print-lanyards-14.htm
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #263 on: December 16, 2008, 04:23:38 PM »

Do No Evil 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #264 on: December 16, 2008, 04:24:16 PM »

I was just thinking after reading all the posts regarding the picture of George.....that the only chance he has of a life will be to leave cin-cin.....I do not believe even when casey is convicted that cin-cin will ever accept that casey killed Caylee.....she will either lose what mind she might have left or go on some insane campaign to prove casey is innocent. Unlike others I believe he told the truth in the GJ  and will again in the trial....and cin-cin will never forgive him.  Sorry I seem to be rambling today
I think that you are right Sunny.  IIRC didn't the trial, which was to be behind closed doors, accidently leak out through a media line from the court room?  The Judge warned all who had heard to not utter a single word of what they had heard.
Since this trial, George really has not come out and said too too much.  Its mostly been Cindy. 
I agree, his best shot at a some-what normal life would be to leave Cindy, she is not going to ever let this go.

I am really surprised that whatever was said wasn't leaked....he put the fear of God in  people and that's difficult to do
I agree.  Then again, it could just be that information that we have already read in doc dumps, and then some I am sure.  From what I understood though, not every media person there heard it, only a few were plugged in at the time.  Thank goodness Murt was not one of them, it never could have been taken back as his feed is live. 
That Judge scared me!  LOL

CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #265 on: December 16, 2008, 04:24:49 PM »

I wonder if Casey's missing ID for universal studios was with remains.....also does anyone remember Cindy accusing LE or Jesse stealing Casey's lanyard that she had taken from inside the car when she was on her sanitizing the car mission?......she said she put it next to the washer I think....can't remember if that had her ID on it or not.

And what about the alleged missing BlackJack??  Could there be any truth to that one?

BTW, what is a lanyard?

Thanks Klaas, iirc, she had one hanging from her rearview mirror.

I just call it my keychain.....never heard of a lanyard 
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #266 on: December 16, 2008, 04:25:16 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7943664&version=13&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Talking about crime scene....he's saying that within 1 hour of investigators seeing the crime they secured the Anthony's house...which is a tell-tale sign (this guy's an ex-homicide detective, but can't remember his name)  that there was something specific that investigators recognized from the A's home at 1st look....prob from the earlier searches at their home.
He gave some examples:  a particular color of rug fibers, bedding fibers, a teddy bear or another stuffed animal or doll
Maybe a suit case or carry bag that matches a set at the Anthony home.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #267 on: December 16, 2008, 04:26:22 PM »

Okay ~ I actually had to work today and just found out there was yet another emergency hearing.  I read on Sprocket's blog that the judge told Baez he couldn't help him with obstructing a murder investigation! 

There isn't much funny about this whole situation ... but that tickled my funny bone!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #268 on: December 16, 2008, 04:26:43 PM »

Baez says that its no longer become a crime scene, it's become an excavation site.  He can't get in, wahhhhh.....
Sounds like he is concerned they aren't going to make any mistakes.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #269 on: December 16, 2008, 04:26:47 PM »

You see a man with his head in his hands, thinking...
wishing he was a better grandfather, he let Caylee drift from apartment to apartment and man to man with his daughter.
wishing he was a better father, he let Casey get away with Murder, for a while.
wishing he could get away with all the lies he told all of us.

George is not a loving Dad, he is a weak immoral man.
I can't help but think George fears he could be in some legal trouble.  Why would his new lawyer be requesting immunity for him and Cindy otherwise?
It is possible that George is feeling remorse for all he has done and NOT done.  Albeit, all too late.

As I said last night IMO innocent people do not need immunity....I think they have both lied and impeded the investigation....but I thin cin-cin actually destroyed evidence not only by washing the pants...but I just have a feeling she has done other things...and no it's not a physic feeling...just one of those things that nags at your brain..I don't know what...perhaps she know that Casey replaced whatever was used to wrap Caylee in and that was why she refused to give up the charge statement from JCP, I also think she herself called in tips just to keep tips coming in.....I remember she didn't give the FBI Caylee's hairbrush.....why? Did she know at that time that Casey had killed Caylee

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #270 on: December 16, 2008, 04:27:28 PM »

I wasn't going to comment usually I love or laugh at Dolce's pictures...but for some reason this one doesn't seem, I don't know...right or something

I felt weird as well at someone creating this imagine to make light of Caylee's current situation. 
I have removed the photo, that was not my intention by posting it, but I can see how it would offend.  My apologies to you both, and anyone else.

Dolce
I knew that was not your intention

I like to see every angle of this case that I can--even if it's "FanArt" that I find not tasteful.

I wasn't trying to say I thought it was wrong of you to post it

you probably know this
just sayin

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Tony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #271 on: December 16, 2008, 04:28:31 PM »

Ive been caught...
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #272 on: December 16, 2008, 04:28:41 PM »

You see a man with his head in his hands, thinking...
wishing he was a better grandfather, he let Caylee drift from apartment to apartment and man to man with his daughter.
wishing he was a better father, he let Casey get away with Murder, for a while.
wishing he could get away with all the lies he told all of us.

George is not a loving Dad, he is a weak immoral man.
I can't help but think George fears he could be in some legal trouble.  Why would his new lawyer be requesting immunity for him and Cindy otherwise?
It is possible that George is feeling remorse for all he has done and NOT done.  Albeit, all too late.

I do hope you are right.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #273 on: December 16, 2008, 04:29:20 PM »

Seeme, your post just gave me a thought.  What if what the bag was something KC was wearing at the time she put Caylee in the bag?  The item got decomp on it, like her pants that she ditched in her car; and so instead of washing it off, she took it off and threw it in the bag with Caylee (that is so awful to write) to get rid of it.  Could be the lanyard, an id, the missing ring....
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #274 on: December 16, 2008, 04:29:30 PM »

BTW, what is a lanyard?

Thanks Klaas, iirc, she had one hanging from her rearview mirror.

I just call it my keychain.....never heard of a lanyard 

A lanyard is normally used to hold a name badge for work or something.  Hospital employees often wear name badges.  I'm sure Universal Studio's people do too. 

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #275 on: December 16, 2008, 04:30:19 PM »

I have removed the photo, that was not my intention by posting it, but I can see how it would offend.  My apologies to you both, and anyone else..

Dolce it wasn't offensive..you would NEVER post anything offensive..and I am sorry I commented...it just hit me strangely...this smiling little face and the words and then the thought  that there are people out in the words trying to find the rest of her bones...I KNOW your heart was in the right place...pay no attention to me today...

Rest in Peace Caylee

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #276 on: December 16, 2008, 04:30:31 PM »

Just wanted to throw my two cents in since I'm in the cage today, the pic took me a minute to process, but in the end I thought of how cute and fun little ones are at that age .She was taken away before she should have been and because her own family doesn't give her the dignity of truth in her death, those of us here at SM can feel happines along with her that she can rest at peace now. Hopefully that translates into sense, but anyway, love all your ideas, posts and pics Dolce.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #277 on: December 16, 2008, 04:30:32 PM »

Hi Anna!   Yesterday Conway said he was pro bono I believe....

Thanks, Ono!  Good to see you.  I missed that part  on Conway and am surprised as only Casey is really guaranteed attorney.  So many of the lawyers and experts just seem like vultures to me.

Yes..I agree - vultures at best.  Conway seems to be a decent sort, however, and I am thinking he may very well regret associating himself with this case.  Time will tell.  Hope you are having a joyful Christmas season and staying warm up there ! Lol - we have the a/c on right now.
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #278 on: December 16, 2008, 04:31:00 PM »

BTW, what is a lanyard?

[/quote]

Is there really a name for that? I'm so glad to know! My daughter loves them--always holds on to my husband's lanyard on of his belt loop as he walks off, and recently did the same to a waiter in a Mexican restaurant. I'm so glad to know what it's called!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #279 on: December 16, 2008, 04:31:04 PM »

Dolce
I knew that was not your intention

I like to see every angle of this case that I can--even if it's "FanArt" that I find not tasteful.

I wasn't trying to say I thought it was wrong of you to post it

you probably know this
just sayin

No worries!  I had the power to edit by deletion, I took that option.  Thank you though for your post.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.