March 29, 2024, 03:35:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #76  (Read 352955 times)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #280 on: December 16, 2008, 04:34:20 PM »

When Casey is convicted does anyone think George will leave cin-cin?

If he's not incarcerated himself..... 
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #281 on: December 16, 2008, 04:34:34 PM »

Whatever LE found at the crime scene must have been some kind of smoking gun.  They sent that officer over to Hopespring pronto.  Once again the only person (outside of LE) that knows what they found isn't talking.

Any doubt that I had about Geo helping dispose of the body went out the window when the body was discovered.  Being former LE, he wouldn't have put the body in his own neighborhood, imo.   
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #282 on: December 16, 2008, 04:34:46 PM »

I was just thinking after reading all the posts regarding the picture of George.....that the only chance he has of a life will be to leave cin-cin.....I do not believe even when casey is convicted that cin-cin will ever accept that casey killed Caylee.....she will either lose what mind she might have left or go on some insane campaign to prove casey is innocent. Unlike others I believe he told the truth in the GJ  and will again in the trial....and cin-cin will never forgive him.  Sorry I seem to be rambling today
I think that you are right Sunny.  IIRC didn't the trial, which was to be behind closed doors, accidently leak out through a media line from the court room?  The Judge warned all who had heard to not utter a single word of what they had heard.
Since this trial, George really has not come out and said too too much.  Its mostly been Cindy. 
I agree, his best shot at a some-what normal life would be to leave Cindy, she is not going to ever let this go.

I am really surprised that whatever was said wasn't leaked....he put the fear of God in  people and that's difficult to do
I agree.  Then again, it could just be that information that we have already read in doc dumps, and then some I am sure.  From what I understood though, not every media person there heard it, only a few were plugged in at the time.  Thank goodness Murt was not one of them, it never could have been taken back as his feed is live. 
That Judge scared me!  LOL

OHMYGAWD!  the thought of Murt hearing it is frightening!

While I have your attention I heard LP say last night that casey spent the night of the 15th at a hotel??  Did anyone else hear this???? He says she was seen pacing  in the parking lot???

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #283 on: December 16, 2008, 04:35:38 PM »

Lanyards

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #284 on: December 16, 2008, 04:37:09 PM »

O/t my sisters son was killed the same time as the Walsh child, and I could put their pictures side by side and I dont think she could tell the difference.  Very strange.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #285 on: December 16, 2008, 04:37:24 PM »

Lanyards

Oh, my husband's (and the Mexican waiter's) is a badge that goes on his belt and has a retractable rubber band on it (that's why my little girl loves it). So maybe that doesn't qualify as a lanyard.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #286 on: December 16, 2008, 04:37:38 PM »

You see a man with his head in his hands, thinking...
wishing he was a better grandfather, he let Caylee drift from apartment to apartment and man to man with his daughter.
wishing he was a better father, he let Casey get away with Murder, for a while.
wishing he could get away with all the lies he told all of us.

George is not a loving Dad, he is a weak immoral man.
I can't help but think George fears he could be in some legal trouble.  Why would his new lawyer be requesting immunity for him and Cindy otherwise?
It is possible that George is feeling remorse for all he has done and NOT done.  Albeit, all too late.

As I said last night IMO innocent people do not need immunity....I think they have both lied and impeded the investigation....but I thin cin-cin actually destroyed evidence not only by washing the pants...but I just have a feeling she has done other things...and no it's not a physic feeling...just one of those things that nags at your brain..I don't know what...perhaps she know that Casey replaced whatever was used to wrap Caylee in and that was why she refused to give up the charge statement from JCP, I also think she herself called in tips just to keep tips coming in.....I remember she didn't give the FBI Caylee's hairbrush.....why? Did she know at that time that Casey had killed Caylee
I agree with all the above and think Cindy has known her daughter killed
Caylee. 
Even in those video tapes from jail, you can hear her suggestions/questions to Casey.  Did so and so have a key, well what about so and so.  Did Zany have a key to the house.  Do you think the kidnappers might hurt the family.  All these type of questions that Cindy put to Casey were just to assist Casey IMO and to assist her and encourage her to continue her alibi/s.  She couldn't very well tell her daughter on tape not to confess but I think her conversations suggested that.  While Cindy is busy defending Casey at every turn...I bet deep down she'd like to smash her!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #287 on: December 16, 2008, 04:38:16 PM »

While I have your attention I heard LP say last night that casey spent the night of the 15th at a hotel??  Did anyone else hear this???? He says she was seen pacing  in the parking lot???

LP has mentioned the hotel theory a lot.  I just heard the latest about a possible sighting of her pacing in the parking lot.  Nothing more has come of that though.
IIRC someone, possibly Nancy, called LP out on why he thought she stayed in a hotel, was it due to credit card activity or what not, and IIRCC he said he was just thinking that she had to stay somewhere for all of those nights that she was not at home or at Tony's.  (That was the gist of what his response was atleast.)  Now it seems he may have a witness....I hope more comes out with this.

mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #288 on: December 16, 2008, 04:38:29 PM »

Gosh. Between the pic of George and watching Adam Walsh, who just today has finally tasted what answers and justice is, I'm a wreck.

I hate anyone who would harm a child and I hate Casey! She has destroyed everything and everybody in her life who dared to care about her.

I agree. I just heard about Adam.

Thank goodness John and his wife have closure.

sorry to say, Dear, but there is no such thing as closure...no such thing!

You are absolutely right.  I don't even understand the concept of closure.  It doesn't exist.

It's very sad that it doesn't exist....because whenever something tragic happens you will never be the same person again...so sad.
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #289 on: December 16, 2008, 04:38:35 PM »

Whatever LE found at the crime scene must have been some kind of smoking gun.  They sent that officer over to Hopespring pronto.  Once again the only person (outside of LE) that knows what they found isn't talking.

Any doubt that I had about Geo helping dispose of the body went out the window when the body was discovered.  Being former LE, he wouldn't have put the body in his own neighborhood, imo.   

I totally agree.  It also was something obvious to LE and distinct to the home.  Personally, I think it was bedding or a towel that matched those in the home.  I'm sure there is a lot of other valuable evidence beyond that also.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #290 on: December 16, 2008, 04:38:54 PM »

O/t my sisters son was killed the same time as the Walsh child, and I could put their pictures side by side and I dont think she could tell the difference.  Very strange.

Oh my....I am so sorry.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #291 on: December 16, 2008, 04:39:22 PM »

Oh how very sad.  Did they catch the killer?

cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #292 on: December 16, 2008, 04:40:38 PM »

I totally agree.  It also was something obvious to LE and distinct to the home.  Personally, I think it was bedding or a towel that matched those in the home.  I'm sure there is a lot of other valuable evidence beyond that also.

I could stil see George having dumped the body or at least a garbage bag he found in the trunk and didn't want to look inside of.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #293 on: December 16, 2008, 04:41:36 PM »

LP has mentioned the hotel theory a lot.  I just heard the latest about a possible sighting of her pacing in the parking lot.  Nothing more has come of that though.
IIRC someone, possibly Nancy, called LP out on why he thought she stayed in a hotel, was it due to credit card activity or what not, and IIRCC he said he was just thinking that she had to stay somewhere for all of those nights that she was not at home or at Tony's.  (That was the gist of what his response was atleast.)  Now it seems he may have a witness....I hope more comes out with this.

what you just posted is one of the reasons I try not to listen to LP anymore than necessary....he makes my head spin. I have always thought and still do that Casey spent nights at Lee's and he took care of Caylee when casey wanted to go out partying when her parents couldn't or wouldn't

Rest in Peace Caylee

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #294 on: December 16, 2008, 04:43:09 PM »

Oh how very sad.  Did they catch the killer?
Tracy was killed in a car accident.  I had to identify his body because my sister was out of town.  After this happend, I had the strangest dream.  The two boys came to my door together, they had fishing poles and they were smiling, I started to ask Tracy how that could be, that he was alive, and he smiled and put his finger to his mouth and they left. They could have been twins.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #295 on: December 16, 2008, 04:45:05 PM »

Aww!  I do feel for George * a little *.  I know that he isn't in denial, but goes along with Cindy as to avoid the abuse.  And I do feel has probably abused him (verbally.) 

Lisa
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #296 on: December 16, 2008, 04:47:20 PM »

Good golly, I left to make lunch, clean up the mess & you Monkeys have me 10+ pages behind.........

I feel your pain.Hubby had the nerve to ask me to lookup gun parts. 
I told him he's crazy as ****.Now I'm behind again too. 

Trim-  I am NOT KIDDING.  I didn't post this in my previous post you quoted, but hubby looked up gun laws while I was cleaning up after lunch!!  Wanted to see if it is legal in Ill to shoot off a horse.  Can you believe these men????  WTH are they thinking keeping us away from the puter!!   

CharlieGirl, tonight is Charlie Browns Christmas on TV, I'm sure you know. Something Caylee would have loved. Sorry, so sad.

Its so sad Cheerio.  Poor baby would be looking under the Christmas tree everyday if she were still alive.  I hope Casey gets spam salad for her Christmas dinner.   

OT:  Why don't you have someone (CBB, Klaas, Brandi) fix up your snowglobe with snow?  I bet it'd be pretty Wink

Sorry, I have gotten a bit behind, but if you still need your snowglobe animated, I made you a couple to choose from if you like. It's my first attempt at snowglobes!

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Monkey/snowglobe.gif
and one with a Christmas bow:

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Monkey/snowglobe2.gif

Alabamamom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #297 on: December 16, 2008, 04:48:37 PM »

Any mods or anyone else out here who can "fix" the distoration of the trees in the widnow, as it appears there might be a person in the reflection.

I'm a few pages behind & don't know if anyone pointed out the for sale sign reflection in the window, so I think he is sitting in his drive way because the neighbors had their house for sale.

Doris
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #298 on: December 16, 2008, 04:49:39 PM »

Brandi,The snowglobes look great. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #299 on: December 16, 2008, 04:50:11 PM »

I have had ups and downs since following this case for the last 6 months.  I have felt sorry for the grandparents and then anger towards them.  I wanted little Caylee found but I wanted her found alive.  That was before the evidence that was found that she was no longer living.  I was so upset and didn't know what to think of GA, CA and LA.  When LP was searching at JBP and the divers found something they said was bones I sat and cried.  Then we found out it wasn't that at all.  I wanted Caylee to be found and brought home for a proper burial.  Now that she is I don't want the grandparents to be able to plan the funeral as I think they will find some way to continue to profit off of the death of this precious baby.  I do think they are grieving grandparents and even though I feel for them I do think that they let little Caylee down in so many ways.  I'm tired of riding this rollercoaster and wish it would come to an end soon.  I'm a mother and a grandmother of a beautiful little girl almost Caylee's age and all this just breaks my heart.  I want to be on here and watch television to see what is happening but part of me doesn't.  Hopefully, this will all come to an end soon and hopefully they will have a private service for this baby and not make a specticle of it.  Sorry for the long post but this case has consumed me. 

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.