March 29, 2024, 09:06:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #76  (Read 352968 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #360 on: December 16, 2008, 05:55:01 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-121608,0,394601.story

Judge denies motions in Casey Anthony case
Sarah Lundy and Walter Pacheco

Sentinel Staff Writers

3:03 PM EST, December 16, 2008

Today's Updates

Dr. G doesn't want "strangers" touching the remains
2:46 p.m. Robert Guthrie, an Orange County attorney, said during the hearing that Orange-Osceola Chief Medical Examiner Dr. Jan Garavaglia has a legal obligation to study the remains and she doesn't want "strangers" interfering.

He was referring to Baez's request to have defense experts involved in her investigation.

Baez complained in one of his failed motions about the possibility the bones will be "macerated" -- a process that removes soft-tissues from the bones by soaking them in cold water and/or boiling water. The procedure helps experts focus only on the bones.

Guthrie acknowledged that Garavaglia anticipates there could be about three inches of "bone loss" and that could include maceration.

Thank-you for posting this, I wasn't sure what macerated means, now I do.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #361 on: December 16, 2008, 05:56:17 PM »

Yall get your rotten nanners ready to throw....LOL..

I feel sorry for George....

HAs he acted like a fruit loop at times? Yeah...
But I think he is a victim..a victim of Casey..but most of all, a victim oif Cindy..

I will bet good money that this man cannot fart without her telling him which way to fan the smell....

We saw those interrogation tapes...we heard him tell what HE Felt the smell was, etc..
Then, on LK, he totally spun it because she was sitting right there...

I have never seen anyone so "kitty" whipped in all of my life.....
I will bet ANYTHING that if he were away from her, he would crack....But she wont allow it.....

I agree with your feelings towards George.  I pray that he would go to FBI/LE and give the truthful story.  Then after all said and done, he gets immunity and Cindy gets charged for obstruction. 

CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #362 on: December 16, 2008, 05:56:20 PM »

Whatever LE found at the crime scene must have been some kind of smoking gun.  They sent that officer over to Hopespring pronto.  Once again the only person (outside of LE) that knows what they found isn't talking.

Any doubt that I had about Geo helping dispose of the body went out the window when the body was discovered.  Being former LE, he wouldn't have put the body in his own neighborhood, imo.   

Channel 9 had a reporter at Hopespring Drive very soon after the news broke about what was discovered near the school.  They were on the scene when Mallory pulled in and showed LE arriving too....anyway...they noted that LE was in a hurry to secure the back yard.  I found this interesting.  I wonder if LE found something at the sight that tied into the backyard.

I heard that day that investigators spent a lot of time in the back yard there. Taking pictures, and concentrating on "the shed." They have several, IIRC. But I too, heard that they were very interested in the back yard at Hopespring Drive.

We were speculating about that ealier.  HH mentioned the pavers.  Could KC have possibly put a few pavers in or on top of the bag?  I agree, it was an immediate "TA DA" moment for LE.  I think Mallory just picked the wrong time to feed the doggies.  I bet she about chit a brick when that officer banged on the door.   
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #363 on: December 16, 2008, 05:56:46 PM »

Sometimes one has to really feel sorry for Goerge.
I really wonder what he would be like if he did
not marry the biotch of a wife.  I'd would have like
to have met him before he got married.

Do you know approx when pic taken?

sometime today by Orl. Sent.

IMO it's staged. They need to turn the tide of public opinion, and that is what this picture is about.  Cindy carrying her teddy bear from church was the same thing....staged.

Guideposts---Yup.  Remember the "She's been moved nine times?" And "We know who has her and we have people watching those people?"  He's in it up to his eyeballs. I don't believe he saw Casey and Caylee on June 16th and I don't believe Caylee was even alive on June 16th. In fact, IMO he helped Casey move the body.  I think the gas cans were not the only things he found in Casey's car trunk. Of course he's sad.  He's about to be caught. I wish it were true that he would blow the whistle but he doesn't have the cajones to defy Cindy nor does he have the cajones to tell the truth.   Bunch of inhumane creatures.

TIA, babybear. I remember all that stuff only too well. George is a pretty cool liar and Casey learned a LOT from him. He's "a guy who knows a lot about a lot of things."
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #364 on: December 16, 2008, 05:56:59 PM »

Whatever LE found at the crime scene must have been some kind of smoking gun.  They sent that officer over to Hopespring pronto.  Once again the only person (outside of LE) that knows what they found isn't talking.

Any doubt that I had about Geo helping dispose of the body went out the window when the body was discovered.  Being former LE, he wouldn't have put the body in his own neighborhood, imo.   

Channel 9 had a reporter at Hopespring Drive very soon after the news broke about what was discovered near the school.  They were on the scene when Mallory pulled in and showed LE arriving too....anyway...they noted that LE was in a hurry to secure the back yard.  I found this interesting.  I wonder if LE found something at the sight that tied into the backyard.

Back yard makes me think the pavers. Weren't there missing pavers, or am I mistaking that? Hard to remember everything sometimes!

RIP Sweet Puppy
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #365 on: December 16, 2008, 05:57:20 PM »

Maybe the pavers.
Alabamamom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #366 on: December 16, 2008, 05:59:07 PM »

Any mods or anyone else out here who can "fix" the distoration of the trees in the widnow, as it appears there might be a person in the reflection.

I'm a few pages behind & don't know if anyone pointed out the for sale sign reflection in the window, so I think he is sitting in his drive way because the neighbors had their house for sale.

Really?  Nice catch.  Where abouts do you see that?

Sorry, I had to run out for a few, but if you look at the edge of his white collar you can see the sign.

Doris
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #367 on: December 16, 2008, 05:59:24 PM »

I heard that day that investigators spent a lot of time in the back yard there. Taking pictures, and concentrating on "the shed." They have several, IIRC. But I too, heard that they were very interested in the back yard at Hopespring Drive.

We were speculating about that ealier.  HH mentioned the pavers.  Could KC have possibly put a few pavers in or on top of the bag?  I agree, it was an immediate "TA DA" moment for LE.  I think Mallory just picked the wrong time to feed the doggies.  I bet she about chit a brick when that officer banged on the door.   

Or chit a paver???!!!   

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #368 on: December 16, 2008, 05:59:31 PM »

Ok time to leave the cage for a bit, and do some non-monkey things. Be back after dinner. Be good fellow monkeys!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #369 on: December 16, 2008, 05:59:36 PM »

Officer Nieves has just stated that they do not have a positive ID on the bones yet, NOR do they know the sex of the child- someone stated earlier (prosecution at today's hearing?) that it was the skull of a girl....    this was just announced on Headline News.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #370 on: December 16, 2008, 06:00:46 PM »

My feeling is he will come out and tell the truth, hopefully before it's too late. I think he KNOWS what happened to Caylee, he just never heard the words come out of KC's mouth, but he KNOWS. CA does too, but I don't know that she'll ever face the truth. I think KC may have tried to tell them, but CA wouldn't let her. Without even talking about "what happened", they all "covered up" together. If that even makes any sense. Anyhow, that's just a "gut feeling", of course I don't really know.

Good Evening Monkey's..

Here is the link..

http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/2008/12/16/crime-scene-investigators-return-to-site/
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #371 on: December 16, 2008, 06:01:28 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-121608,0,394601.story

Judge denies motions in Casey Anthony case
Sarah Lundy and Walter Pacheco

Sentinel Staff Writers

3:03 PM EST, December 16, 2008

Today's Updates

Dr. G doesn't want "strangers" touching the remains
2:46 p.m. Robert Guthrie, an Orange County attorney, said during the hearing that Orange-Osceola Chief Medical Examiner Dr. Jan Garavaglia has a legal obligation to study the remains and she doesn't want "strangers" interfering.

He was referring to Baez's request to have defense experts involved in her investigation.

Baez complained in one of his failed motions about the possibility the bones will be "macerated" -- a process that removes soft-tissues from the bones by soaking them in cold water and/or boiling water. The procedure helps experts focus only on the bones.

Guthrie acknowledged that Garavaglia anticipates there could be about three inches of "bone loss" and that could include maceration.

I just love that Dr G is on the case.

Me too! 

Dr. G - Medical Examiner

« Last Edit: December 16, 2008, 06:08:31 PM by klaasend » Logged
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #372 on: December 16, 2008, 06:01:54 PM »

Maybe the pavers.

Or sand stuck to the remains from the sandbox.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #373 on: December 16, 2008, 06:02:22 PM »

Any mods or anyone else out here who can "fix" the distoration of the trees in the widnow, as it appears there might be a person in the reflection.

I'm a few pages behind & don't know if anyone pointed out the for sale sign reflection in the window, so I think he is sitting in his drive way because the neighbors had their house for sale.

Really?  Nice catch.  Where abouts do you see that?

Sorry, I had to run out for a few, but if you look at the edge of his white collar you can see the sign.
Please do not take this wrong, but that would make a great black and white painting. "Anquish of a father".  I think the saddest thing in the world is when a man cries.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #374 on: December 16, 2008, 06:02:33 PM »

I am way behind Casually. When was that picture taken? That is so very sad. He is the only Antony that I am back and forth on. I feel sorry for him the most out of all of them. TIA

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #375 on: December 16, 2008, 06:02:36 PM »

While there isn't actual breaking news at the moment, I wanted to take the opportunity to comment on monkeys feeling ignored.

I joined SM in June of 2005, just after Natalee Holloway went missing. I was interested in the case because Natalee was from Alabama, and I live in an area that is on the TN/ALA state line, so Natalee's case was covered often in our local news.

In the 3 1/2 years that I have been posting here at SM, I cannot even begin to tell you how many times I've felt ignored. I also cannot begin to tell you how many times I've seen other posters be upset for feeling ignored. It seems to simply be part of the posting experience here. People (1) get behind and read quickly to try to catch up so they miss things; (2) agree with what you say but don't see a need to say so; (3) disagree with what you say but don't want to start an argument; (4) or miss what you say because they made a long and thoughtful post, which posted over onto the next page, so they never saw your post at all.

Please don't anyone ever feel hurt if it seems that you're being ignored. It's all good, the monkeys love and support each other, and sometimes you just have to jump up and down a little in order to get noticed. 

I Stand With The Girl
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #376 on: December 16, 2008, 06:05:24 PM »

Ok this is truly O/T (I call it overtime) but I have sent 5 emails to monkeys this am and have not received one back.  And one to Dolce, surely she has not forsaken me.  What is wrong with my email??????

How do you e-mail people here? I don't know how.
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #377 on: December 16, 2008, 06:05:43 PM »

While there isn't actual breaking news at the moment, I wanted to take the opportunity to comment on monkeys feeling ignored.

I joined SM in June of 2005, just after Natalee Holloway went missing. I was interested in the case because Natalee was from Alabama, and I live in an area that is on the TN/ALA state line, so Natalee's case was covered often in our local news.

In the 3 1/2 years that I have been posting here at SM, I cannot even begin to tell you how many times I've felt ignored. I also cannot begin to tell you how many times I've seen other posters be upset for feeling ignored. It seems to simply be part of the posting experience here. People (1) get behind and read quickly to try to catch up so they miss things; (2) agree with what you say but don't see a need to say so; (3) disagree with what you say but don't want to start an argument; (4) or miss what you say because they made a long and thoughtful post, which posted over onto the next page, so they never saw your post at all.

Please don't anyone ever feel hurt if it seems that you're being ignored. It's all good, the monkeys love and support each other, and sometimes you just have to jump up and down a little in order to get noticed. 

Did you just say something?

Just kidding!

Thanks for saying that, I feel ignored from time to time as well.  When someone actually notices and comments on my posts it's pretty exciting.  But when no one says anything, I try not to take it personally.

Thanks!

Karen

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #378 on: December 16, 2008, 06:05:56 PM »

Or chit a paver???!!!   

touche'    lmbo 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #379 on: December 16, 2008, 06:06:01 PM »

hi BT 

They just said on the news that investigators are dealing with poison ivy.  I'm curious about whether or not Casey said anything during these texts about a rash? I know at some point she said she was sick...  maybe she had poison ivy and didn't want anybody to see it, so she said she was sick?

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.