April 18, 2024, 08:37:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #76  (Read 355083 times)
doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #420 on: December 16, 2008, 06:50:33 PM »

Whatever LE found at the crime scene must have been some kind of smoking gun.  They sent that officer over to Hopespring pronto.  Once again the only person (outside of LE) that knows what they found isn't talking.

Any doubt that I had about Geo helping dispose of the body went out the window when the body was discovered.  Being former LE, he wouldn't have put the body in his own neighborhood, imo.   

I totally agree.  It also was something obvious to LE and distinct to the home.  Personally, I think it was bedding or a towel that matched those in the home.  I'm sure there is a lot of other valuable evidence beyond that also.
LP was on a news discussion yesterday which was Fox, Cnn or Headline channel and he said the bones were wrapped in a sheet. Now he didn't say sheet again on NG so I don't know. Sometimes he spouts off stuff and it makes you wonder if it slipped. To me sheet made sense since it probalby matched the Winnie the Pooh decor and we saw that they took some of that stuff as evidence.
It also could have been the sheet from Casey's bed since Cindy says that Caylee slept in bed with her Mom and that Cindy didn't check the room on the morning of the 16th because she just knew they were in there asleep.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #421 on: December 16, 2008, 06:50:41 PM »

Ok this is truly O/T (I call it overtime) but I have sent 5 emails to monkeys this am and have not received one back.  And one to Dolce, surely she has not forsaken me.  What is wrong with my email??????

How do you e-mail people here? I don't know how.
You have to have their email address.  We do not have pm here. I visit with about 20 monkeys every day.

I must have missed mine.
I do not have your email address.... cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
eyecanCOOK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #422 on: December 16, 2008, 06:51:46 PM »

Thank you so much Monkeys for keeping me in the know here I work all day except for Mondays and nothing good happens on a Monday The George picture "my gut feeling" I feel bad for him he is the only one that stood up to the female Anthony's...good in my book

Kindness is a word the deaf and dumb can understand. No ciggies for one year....ok on to year two
doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #423 on: December 16, 2008, 06:56:12 PM »

Whatever LE found at the crime scene must have been some kind of smoking gun.  They sent that officer over to Hopespring pronto.  Once again the only person (outside of LE) that knows what they found isn't talking.

Any doubt that I had about Geo helping dispose of the body went out the window when the body was discovered.  Being former LE, he wouldn't have put the body in his own neighborhood, imo.   

Channel 9 had a reporter at Hopespring Drive very soon after the news broke about what was discovered near the school.  They were on the scene when Mallory pulled in and showed LE arriving too....anyway...they noted that LE was in a hurry to secure the back yard.  I found this interesting.  I wonder if LE found something at the sight that tied into the backyard.

I heard that day that investigators spent a lot of time in the back yard there. Taking pictures, and concentrating on "the shed." They have several, IIRC. But I too, heard that they were very interested in the back yard at Hopespring Drive.
If I remember correctly, they had officers posted all around the back yard even before the crime scene tape went up.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #424 on: December 16, 2008, 06:56:16 PM »

Sometimes one has to really feel sorry for Goerge.
I really wonder what he would be like if he did
not marry the biotch of a wife.  I'd would have like
to have met him before he got married.
I am way behind Casually. When was that picture taken? That is so very sad. He is the only Antony that I am back and forth on. I feel sorry for him the most out of all of them. TIA

So Do I  
I believe this whole situation is about to kill the Grandparents. I know they have not acted the way we think they should have, but I believe they have been thru many years of trying to deal with their daughter and keep the peace. There is no telling how she treated them when she was on her rampages.  They did love Caylee with all their hearts, and Cindy was maybe just beginning to deal with KC when whe went for counseling, and look what has happened, all Hell broke loose and their precious little Grand Daughter is gone!!!!!!!!!! Imagine having to deal with that, and at the same time come to reality and realize your own daughter most likely did it.  I do feel compassion for them, and then on the other hand, I think why should I, they have been so mean and hateful to everyone that seemed to care.  I think Cindy tried to deal with KC on her own, and George was left out and God knows what all happened over the years that he does not even know about.  Even in the jail talks you can tell that Cindy is walking on egg shells with KC.  She was trying to get information without making KC mad, cause she would have got up and walked out on them.  KC has always had the upper hand, she took their love and used it against them.   They are sad people and they have their own daughter to thank, she never loved them the way they did her.  She is a complete sociopath.

Hold on, let's not forget about the first conversation between CA and KC after KC was arrested, before they remembered to act nice in front of the camera.  Neither women were nice.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #425 on: December 16, 2008, 06:57:58 PM »

Any mods or anyone else out here who can "fix" the distoration of the trees in the widnow, as it appears there might be a person in the reflection.

I'm a few pages behind & don't know if anyone pointed out the for sale sign reflection in the window, so I think he is sitting in his drive way because the neighbors had their house for sale.

Really?  Nice catch.  Where abouts do you see that?

Sorry, I had to run out for a few, but if you look at the edge of his white collar you can see the sign.
Please do not take this wrong, but that would make a great black and white painting. "Anquish of a father".  I think the saddest thing in the world is when a man cries.

Maybe he was sneezing!

Wink

Could be, then he got his hands stuck to his face with all the hairspray he puts on.

You got me on that one Bearly,

Thanks, needed that.

Anytime, Blue!

I believe in miracles!
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #426 on: December 16, 2008, 07:00:12 PM »

You see a man with his head in his hands, thinking...
wishing he was a better grandfather, he let Caylee drift from apartment to apartment and man to man with his daughter.
wishing he was a better father, he let Casey get away with Murder, for a while.
wishing he could get away with all the lies he told all of us.

George is not a loving Dad, he is a weak immoral man.
I can't help but think George fears he could be in some legal trouble.  Why would his new lawyer be requesting immunity for him and Cindy otherwise?
It is possible that George is feeling remorse for all he has done and NOT done.  Albeit, all too late.

As I said last night IMO innocent people do not need immunity....I think they have both lied and impeded the investigation....but I thin cin-cin actually destroyed evidence not only by washing the pants...but I just have a feeling she has done other things...and no it's not a physic feeling...just one of those things that nags at your brain..I don't know what...perhaps she know that Casey replaced whatever was used to wrap Caylee in and that was why she refused to give up the charge statement from JCP, I also think she herself called in tips just to keep tips coming in.....I remember she didn't give the FBI Caylee's hairbrush.....why? Did she know at that time that Casey had killed Caylee

IMO, they all three helped. George helped hide the body. Cindy washed the pants, refused to give the hairbrush, etc... Lee tried to move the body but couldn't find it. All of them knew she was guilty.

And IMO this is the way they've always functioned--George & Casey have their dirty little secret that the rest of the family works hard not to find out. George has the dirtiest hands and the worst temper, but he always ends up looking the best in public, even after people see him blow his stack. His gambling addiction and his other needs come first, before his family. The whole family exists to prop him up and help him pass for normal even after he spends their life savings and puts his Dad through a window.

Cindy works very hard not to know what's going on, even though she's way too smart not to know, even feeding the others the lies they should tell her, just in case they can't think of them and tell her the truth accidentally, forcing her to act on what she knows deep down. She is constantly torn between her conscience and her family and I think that started when Casey was tiny. "Who took her, Casey?" She's always angry at them for lying to her, ripping her off, and using her. But it's the only home she knows, and so she enables. And then, angry at herself for being a doormat, she acts like a total b*****.

Lee and Casey have their secrets from the parents, and that gives Lee a way to feel involved and special. He's the only one who really understands Casey, who sees through the family BS. But they're HIS family and he's willing to lay down his life for them.  Which means he will defend them belligerently. He's Cindy's shoulder to cry on, Casey's confidante, and George's rival. He's treated like the "other man," and given no love at all from his parents. Casey's really his only source of affection.

And I'm sure Casey has learned how to convince each family member that they, and only they, know her better than anybody else. That only they know the REAL TRUTH. And I'm sure she's done this all her life because it was the only way to survive in that family. JMO.

So where did Caylee fit in in all this? She was adorable and cute and proof that they weren't so bad--after all, they had Caylee, and she was a great kid. She already knew how to make everybody laugh by age 2. She was the family mascot. Casey had been the mascot until Caylee came along, but if she could have taken credit for Caylee all the time, she'd have had a way to deal with the jealousy. But she'd used Cindy to take care of Caylee, and really any credit for how great Caylee was always went to Cindy.

Caylee, like a canary in a mineshaft, tells on the whole family with her face. Lee is scary. Cindy is fun, but needs cheering up. George is nice but scary. Great Grandpa is tired, (or bored, or drunk, or drugged. Or all three.) Casey is fun, fun, fun, except when she's not paying attention and we see Caylee's little mad face, or her scared face. But nobody scares Caylee as much as Lee, who never wanted her to be born in the first place, and was "excited" to hear that she was missing.

Sorry long post--just had a lot of thoughts suddenly.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #427 on: December 16, 2008, 07:03:00 PM »

Ok this is truly O/T (I call it overtime) but I have sent 5 emails to monkeys this am and have not received one back.  And one to Dolce, surely she has not forsaken me.  What is wrong with my email??????

You have to have their email address.  We do not have pm here. I visit with about 20 monkeys every day.

I must have missed mine.

That's no excuse....

I believe in miracles!
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #428 on: December 16, 2008, 07:03:20 PM »

For those that want to listen to Jane Valez Mitchell and then  Nancy Grace right after Jane  but won't be able to at home or you don't have an access for TV, I am going to be streaming it in here again. This is all you do:

1.  To enter(all you do is click on 'Chat') the chatroom you go here: http://www.userplane.com/directory/index.cfm?action=domain.viewDomain&domain_id=542041

2. When you enter the chatroom on the left hand corner there is a list with all of the usernames of the people that are in the chatroom. You will see my username which is "WillenFan21"

3. All you do after that is you click on my username and the "A" and then you will be to hear my TV.

The only thing is you WILL NOT be able to see it live but you will be able to hear it live.  Smile

!~*Mar*~!

ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #429 on: December 16, 2008, 07:04:15 PM »

the picture of George is very sad. It is a pic of a man who has had the tiniest flicker of hope put out.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #430 on: December 16, 2008, 07:04:26 PM »

I must have missed mine.

That's no excuse....

Haahahahahaha, did you count the kitties????

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #431 on: December 16, 2008, 07:05:42 PM »

wishing he was a better grandfather, he let Caylee drift from apartment to apartment and man to man with his daughter.

I can't help but think George fears he could be in some legal trouble.  Why would his new lawyer be requesting immunity for him and Cindy otherwise?
It is possible that George is feeling remorse for all he has done and NOT done.  Albeit, all too late.

As I said last night IMO innocent people do not need immunity....I think they have both lied and impeded the investigation....but I thin cin-cin actually destroyed evidence not only by washing the pants...but I just have a feeling she has done other things...and no it's not a physic feeling...just one of those things that nags at your brain..I don't know what...perhaps she know that Casey replaced whatever was used to wrap Caylee in and that was why she refused to give up the charge statement from JCP, I also think she herself called in tips just to keep tips coming in.....I remember she didn't give the FBI Caylee's hairbrush.....why? Did she know at that time that Casey had killed Caylee

IMO, they all three helped. George helped hide the body. Cindy washed the pants, refused to give the hairbrush, etc... Lee tried to move the body but couldn't find it. All of them knew she was guilty.

And IMO this is the way they've always functioned--George & Casey have their dirty little secret that the rest of the family works hard not to find out. George has the dirtiest hands and the worst temper, but he always ends up looking the best in public, even after people see him blow his stack. His gambling addiction and his other needs come first, before his family. The whole family exists to prop him up and help him pass for normal even after he spends their life savings and puts his Dad through a window.

Cindy works very hard not to know what's going on, even though she's way too smart not to know, even feeding the others the lies they should tell her, just in case they can't think of them and tell her the truth accidentally, forcing her to act on what she knows deep down. She is constantly torn between her conscience and her family and I think that started when Casey was tiny. "Who took her, Casey?" She's always angry at them for lying to her, ripping her off, and using her. But it's the only home she knows, and so she enables. And then, angry at herself for being a doormat, she acts like a total b*****.

Lee and Casey have their secrets from the parents, and that gives Lee a way to feel involved and special. He's the only one who really understands Casey, who sees through the family BS. But they're HIS family and he's willing to lay down his life for them.  Which means he will defend them belligerently. He's Cindy's shoulder to cry on, Casey's confidante, and George's rival. He's treated like the "other man," and given no love at all from his parents. Casey's really his only source of affection.

And I'm sure Casey has learned how to convince each family member that they, and only they, know her better than anybody else. That only they know the REAL TRUTH. And I'm sure she's done this all her life because it was the only way to survive in that family. JMO.

So where did Caylee fit in in all this? She was adorable and cute and proof that they weren't so bad--after all, they had Caylee, and she was a great kid. She already knew how to make everybody laugh by age 2. She was the family mascot. Casey had been the mascot until Caylee came along, but if she could have taken credit for Caylee all the time, she'd have had a way to deal with the jealousy. But she'd used Cindy to take care of Caylee, and really any credit for how great Caylee was always went to Cindy.

Caylee, like a canary in a mineshaft, tells on the whole family with her face. Lee is scary. Cindy is fun, but needs cheering up. George is nice but scary. Great Grandpa is tired, (or bored, or drunk, or drugged. Or all three.) Casey is fun, fun, fun, except when she's not paying attention and we see Caylee's little mad face, or her scared face. But nobody scares Caylee as much as Lee, who never wanted her to be born in the first place, and was "excited" to hear that she was missing.

I found this post really interesting, even if we dont know if all of it is true.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #432 on: December 16, 2008, 07:06:26 PM »

NIKKIBNURSE <~~~~~ did NOT get an email from A-1....

Hey Nikki, my Dad's nurse yesterday was Nikki! I asked her if she was you! LOL 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
eyecanCOOK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #433 on: December 16, 2008, 07:07:50 PM »

the picture of George is very sad. It is a pic of a man who has had the tiniest flicker of hope put out.
I agree with you it shows a person out of options completely and ABSOLUTELY done....

Kindness is a word the deaf and dumb can understand. No ciggies for one year....ok on to year two
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #434 on: December 16, 2008, 07:09:15 PM »

I must have missed mine.

That's no excuse....

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #435 on: December 16, 2008, 07:09:17 PM »

I totally agree.  It also was something obvious to LE and distinct to the home.  Personally, I think it was bedding or a towel that matched those in the home.  I'm sure there is a lot of other valuable evidence beyond that also.
LP was on a news discussion yesterday which was Fox, Cnn or Headline channel and he said the bones were wrapped in a sheet. Now he didn't say sheet again on NG so I don't know. Sometimes he spouts off stuff and it makes you wonder if it slipped. To me sheet made sense since it probalby matched the Winnie the Pooh decor and we saw that they took some of that stuff as evidence.
It also could have been the sheet from Casey's bed since Cindy says that Caylee slept in bed with her Mom and that Cindy didn't check the room on the morning of the 16th because she just knew they were in there asleep.

Could have been, doselady.  Am thinking it was the sheet or blanket, or both. 

Could be, as other monkeys have suggested, that Casey made a little bed for Caylee in the trunk, (if she did indeed put her to sleep in the trunk at other times), then just wrapped her in that bedding.  That bedding could have matched other bedding in the house.

I do wonder tho, as others have talked about, if the reason Casey had to sleep on the floor in G&C's room, is because Caylee either died in her room, or Casey used the bedding from in there to dispose of her body, and couldn't stand to look at things in there, without having nightmares.  Could also be why she didn't seem to want to be at the house much, but would spend time in Baez' office.  That or a combo of that and not being able to stand being around Cindy. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #436 on: December 16, 2008, 07:09:36 PM »

George helped Casey hide the body. Cindy washed the pants, gave the wrong hairbrush, and cleaned the trunk.  Lee dealt with the friends and tried to make sure everybody had their stories straight, and tried to show Casey where she was messing up, where her story didn't hold water, so she could revise it and make it more convincing. Later he also tried to move and hide the body for her. George said Caylee had been moved 9 times, to throw off law enforcement so they wouldn't search for the body in the place Casey had hidden her, but 9 other places instead.

Cindy alienated the neighbors, the press, and TES, to buy time. She worked closely with the defense lawyers and did everything they told her to do. Lee worked that angle, too. George went in and tried to cut a deal with every piece of info he had. And probably had enough for the whole family, except Casey, who'd actually planned and carried out the murder.

Why would they be so loyal to Casey, and not Caylee? Guilt over the way they raised her, and I don't mean spoiling her. And because it's instinctual, if you lose a child/grandchild, to try as hard as you can to keep the remaining ones alive. There's some insane need to prove your love, that kicks in when death is on the horizon. Knowing Casey was probably headed for the needle, they did everything they humanly could to save her.  But George and Cindy can't stand the sight of her because of what she did to Caylee.  They really loved Caylee, but they knew that convicting Casey wouldn't bring Caylee back. It would add loss on top of loss, and probably expose all their ugliest family secrets.

JMO.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #437 on: December 16, 2008, 07:11:13 PM »

O/t my sisters son was killed the same time as the Walsh child, and I could put their pictures side by side and I dont think she could tell the difference.  Very strange.
A1 that is so sad. I did not even no that about your sisters baby. I'm so sorry. JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #438 on: December 16, 2008, 07:11:16 PM »

Caylee had a lot of weight on her shoulders for a 2 year old, that's why the little angel needed wings.

I believe in miracles!
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #439 on: December 16, 2008, 07:12:20 PM »

I must have missed mine.

That's no excuse....

Haahahahahaha, did you count the kitties????

Hmmmm....is that a CODE?    
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.