April 24, 2024, 04:32:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #76  (Read 355511 times)
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #440 on: December 16, 2008, 07:12:23 PM »

While there isn't actual breaking news at the moment, I wanted to take the opportunity to comment on monkeys feeling ignored.

I joined SM in June of 2005, just after Natalee Holloway went missing. I was interested in the case because Natalee was from Alabama, and I live in an area that is on the TN/ALA state line, so Natalee's case was covered often in our local news.

In the 3 1/2 years that I have been posting here at SM, I cannot even begin to tell you how many times I've felt ignored. I also cannot begin to tell you how many times I've seen other posters be upset for feeling ignored. It seems to simply be part of the posting experience here. People (1) get behind and read quickly to try to catch up so they miss things; (2) agree with what you say but don't see a need to say so; (3) disagree with what you say but don't want to start an argument; (4) or miss what you say because they made a long and thoughtful post, which posted over onto the next page, so they never saw your post at all.

Please don't anyone ever feel hurt if it seems that you're being ignored. It's all good, the monkeys love and support each other, and sometimes you just have to jump up and down a little in order to get noticed. 

Did you just say something?

Just kidding!

Thanks for saying that, I feel ignored from time to time as well.  When someone actually notices and comments on my posts it's pretty exciting.  But when no one says anything, I try not to take it personally.

Thanks!

Karen

This forum appears to have numerous members, that have been here a long time. I know I am on other forums, and if you are on the forum on a daily, hourly basis you get acquainted with others, and their personal lives. 

If you just pop a reply every now and then, it is not that your unnoticed, but your not in the 'personal' conversation either. I read many personal posts on this forum, and like others do not reply as I do not know these posters nor their personal lives.

The poster felt to me that he/she was a bit down about this. Hey...there are far greater things going on in this world that can drag one down.  I find, just by reading on this forum it gives me a boost, as there sure are a lot of humorous posts. 

So, pick yourself up, and be thankful for so many bright things that happen daily.

I'm not down, believe me, I am a very happy monkey!!!  But thanks for your concern!

I know you are...and I was actually directing my comment towards the poster that posted this in the first place.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #441 on: December 16, 2008, 07:12:26 PM »

For those that want to listen to Jane Valez Mitchell and then  Nancy Grace right after Jane  but won't be able to at home or you don't have an access for TV, I am going to be streaming it in here again. This is all you do:

1.  To enter(all you do is click on 'Chat') the chatroom you go here: http://www.userplane.com/directory/index.cfm?action=domain.viewDomain&domain_id=542041

2. When you enter the chatroom on the left hand corner there is a list with all of the usernames of the people that are in the chatroom. You will see my username which is "WillenFan21"

3. All you do after that is you click on my username and the "A" and then you will be to hear my TV.

The only thing is you WILL NOT be able to see it live but you will be able to hear it live.  Smile

WF, I really appreciate this.  Thank you. 

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
eyecanCOOK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #442 on: December 16, 2008, 07:13:24 PM »

You see a man with his head in his hands, thinking...
wishing he was a better grandfather, he let Caylee drift from apartment to apartment and man to man with his daughter.
wishing he was a better father, he let Casey get away with Murder, for a while.
wishing he could get away with all the lies he told all of us.

George is not a loving Dad, he is a weak immoral man.
Fuzz you made the most sense of all for me........this is a scenario that I could wrap my head around...all questions answered....no grey areas...errrr I hate to be a juror for this woman...how and why are my only questions, Casey??
I can't help but think George fears he could be in some legal trouble.  Why would his new lawyer be requesting immunity for him and Cindy otherwise?
It is possible that George is feeling remorse for all he has done and NOT done.  Albeit, all too late.

As I said last night IMO innocent people do not need immunity....I think they have both lied and impeded the investigation....but I thin cin-cin actually destroyed evidence not only by washing the pants...but I just have a feeling she has done other things...and no it's not a physic feeling...just one of those things that nags at your brain..I don't know what...perhaps she know that Casey replaced whatever was used to wrap Caylee in and that was why she refused to give up the charge statement from JCP, I also think she herself called in tips just to keep tips coming in.....I remember she didn't give the FBI Caylee's hairbrush.....why? Did she know at that time that Casey had killed Caylee

George helped Casey hide the body. Cindy washed the pants, gave the wrong hairbrush, and cleaned the trunk.  Lee dealt with the friends and tried to make sure everybody had their stories straight, and tried to show Casey where she was messing up, where her story didn't hold water, so she could revise it and make it more convincing. Later he also tried to move and hide the body for her. George said Caylee had been moved 9 times, to throw off law enforcement so they wouldn't search for the body in the place Casey had hidden her, but 9 other places instead.

Cindy alienated the neighbors, the press, and TES, to buy time. She worked closely with the defense lawyers and did everything they told her to do. Lee worked that angle, too. George went in and tried to cut a deal with every piece of info he had. And probably had enough for the whole family, except Casey, who'd actually planned and carried out the murder.

Why would they be so loyal to Casey, and not Caylee? Guilt over the way they raised her, and I don't mean spoiling her. And because it's instinctual, if you lose a child/grandchild, to try as hard as you can to keep the remaining ones alive. There's some insane need to prove your love, that kicks in when death is on the horizon. Knowing Casey was probably headed for the needle, they did everything they humanly could to save her.  But George and Cindy can't stand the sight of her because of what she did to Caylee.  They really loved Caylee, but they knew that convicting Casey wouldn't bring Caylee back. It would add loss on top of loss, and probably expose all their ugliest family secrets.

JMO.

Kindness is a word the deaf and dumb can understand. No ciggies for one year....ok on to year two
eyecanCOOK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #443 on: December 16, 2008, 07:15:17 PM »

the whole quote thing escapes me bleckkkkkkkkk ss O/T

Kindness is a word the deaf and dumb can understand. No ciggies for one year....ok on to year two
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #444 on: December 16, 2008, 07:16:31 PM »

You see a man with his head in his hands, thinking...
wishing he was a better grandfather, he let Caylee drift from apartment to apartment and man to man with his daughter.
wishing he was a better father, he let Casey get away with Murder, for a while.
wishing he could get away with all the lies he told all of us.

George is not a loving Dad, he is a weak immoral man.
I can't help but think George fears he could be in some legal trouble.  Why would his new lawyer be requesting immunity for him and Cindy otherwise?
It is possible that George is feeling remorse for all he has done and NOT done.  Albeit, all too late.

As I said last night IMO innocent people do not need immunity....I think they have both lied and impeded the investigation....but I thin cin-cin actually destroyed evidence not only by washing the pants...but I just have a feeling she has done other things...and no it's not a physic feeling...just one of those things that nags at your brain..I don't know what...perhaps she know that Casey replaced whatever was used to wrap Caylee in and that was why she refused to give up the charge statement from JCP, I also think she herself called in tips just to keep tips coming in.....I remember she didn't give the FBI Caylee's hairbrush.....why? Did she know at that time that Casey had killed Caylee

IMO, they all three helped. George helped hide the body. Cindy washed the pants, refused to give the hairbrush, etc... Lee tried to move the body but couldn't find it. All of them knew she was guilty.

And IMO this is the way they've always functioned--George & Casey have their dirty little secret that the rest of the family works hard not to find out. George has the dirtiest hands and the worst temper, but he always ends up looking the best in public, even after people see him blow his stack. His gambling addiction and his other needs come first, before his family. The whole family exists to prop him up and help him pass for normal even after he spends their life savings and puts his Dad through a window.

Cindy works very hard not to know what's going on, even though she's way too smart not to know, even feeding the others the lies they should tell her, just in case they can't think of them and tell her the truth accidentally, forcing her to act on what she knows deep down. She is constantly torn between her conscience and her family and I think that started when Casey was tiny. "Who took her, Casey?" She's always angry at them for lying to her, ripping her off, and using her. But it's the only home she knows, and so she enables. And then, angry at herself for being a doormat, she acts like a total b*****.

Lee and Casey have their secrets from the parents, and that gives Lee a way to feel involved and special. He's the only one who really understands Casey, who sees through the family BS. But they're HIS family and he's willing to lay down his life for them.  Which means he will defend them belligerently. He's Cindy's shoulder to cry on, Casey's confidante, and George's rival. He's treated like the "other man," and given no love at all from his parents. Casey's really his only source of affection.

And I'm sure Casey has learned how to convince each family member that they, and only they, know her better than anybody else. That only they know the REAL TRUTH. And I'm sure she's done this all her life because it was the only way to survive in that family. JMO.

So where did Caylee fit in in all this? She was adorable and cute and proof that they weren't so bad--after all, they had Caylee, and she was a great kid. She already knew how to make everybody laugh by age 2. She was the family mascot. Casey had been the mascot until Caylee came along, but if she could have taken credit for Caylee all the time, she'd have had a way to deal with the jealousy. But she'd used Cindy to take care of Caylee, and really any credit for how great Caylee was always went to Cindy.

Caylee, like a canary in a mineshaft, tells on the whole family with her face. Lee is scary. Cindy is fun, but needs cheering up. George is nice but scary. Great Grandpa is tired, (or bored, or drunk, or drugged. Or all three.) Casey is fun, fun, fun, except when she's not paying attention and we see Caylee's little mad face, or her scared face. But nobody scares Caylee as much as Lee, who never wanted her to be born in the first place, and was "excited" to hear that she was missing.

Sorry long post--just had a lot of thoughts suddenly.

Caylee had a lot of weight on her shoulders for a 2 year old, that's why the little angel needed wings.

I agree.  Sad

Lisa
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #445 on: December 16, 2008, 07:17:46 PM »

BooMonkey

I see ya lurking and ... want you to know that you and your family have been in my thoughts and prayers.

How did you Father's surgery go yesterday?

Hugs

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #446 on: December 16, 2008, 07:18:52 PM »

I don't know if this was mentioned but I just heard that Larry King will be doing a segment on The Caylee Case tonight.

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #447 on: December 16, 2008, 07:19:07 PM »

WS has a poll on if folks think the remains is or isn't Caylee, etc., with the majority voting that it's her.  There are actually 3 people who voted that they "know it is not Caylee".   

How would they know?  Wonder if it's a certain 3 people whose real last name starts with an A?

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #448 on: December 16, 2008, 07:20:11 PM »

Sometimes one has to really feel sorry for Goerge.
I really wonder what he would be like if he did
not marry the biotch of a wife.  I'd would have like
to have met him before he got married.

This picture is incredible from an artistic point of view. I go back and forth on George, but it looks like he found just a moment where is pain and grief came through.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #449 on: December 16, 2008, 07:21:25 PM »

I don't know if this was mentioned but I just heard that Larry King will be doing a segment on The Caylee Case tonight.

Thanks Scarlett. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #450 on: December 16, 2008, 07:21:38 PM »

Thanks, I hadn't heard
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #451 on: December 16, 2008, 07:22:13 PM »

Hmmm .. his site still says:
Tonight: Sarah Jessica Parker

Sarah Jessica Parker wants you to put UNICEF on your Christmas list this year! The Sex & the City star talks family, films and her role as a goodwill ambassador for the world's children.

Plus, Bill Ford! The automobile magnate's great grandson says no bailout -- for now! Bill Ford takes your calls in his first interview - on the crisis that could cripple the U.S. auto industry!

Tonight, 9 pm ET
http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/larry.king.live/

Maybe there has been some change.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #452 on: December 16, 2008, 07:22:18 PM »

Ok this is truly O/T (I call it overtime) but I have sent 5 emails to monkeys this am and have not received one back.  And one to Dolce, surely she has not forsaken me.  What is wrong with my email??????

How do you e-mail people here? I don't know how.
You have to have their email address.  We do not have pm here. I visit with about 20 monkeys every day.

I must have missed mine.
I do not have your email address.... cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat

That's no excuse....

Haahahahahaha, did you count the kitties????

Of course, I originally had 10 bears but I wanted to make sure the playing field was even.   

I believe in miracles!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #453 on: December 16, 2008, 07:22:42 PM »

Thanks Scarrlett

I have kinda been out of the loop today and ... did not know.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #454 on: December 16, 2008, 07:22:50 PM »

BooMonkey

I see ya lurking and ... want you to know that you and your family have been in my thoughts and prayers.

How did you Father's surgery go yesterday?

Hugs

Janet
They resch for Jan, but found it wasn't as bad as they originally thought. He is coming home today. Thanks for asking!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #455 on: December 16, 2008, 07:23:12 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/12/12/minutetominute_update_in_remains_discovery_12_11.html

Up-To-The-Minute Update
Tuesday, Dec. 16
5:27 p.m.: Capt. Angelo Nieves said during the hearing Tuesday, a member of the legal team misstated the skull was that of a little girl. At this point, Nieves said they still do not have definitive identification, nor a gender, of the skull or remains that were found.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #456 on: December 16, 2008, 07:23:16 PM »

NIKKIBNURSE <~~~~~ did NOT get an email from A-1....

Hey Nikki, my Dad's nurse yesterday was Nikki! I asked her if she was you! LOL 

Don't leave us in suspenders...was she???   

I believe in miracles!
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #457 on: December 16, 2008, 07:24:18 PM »

WS has a poll on if folks think the remains is or isn't Caylee, etc., with the majority voting that it's her.  There are actually 3 people who voted that they "know it is not Caylee".   

How would they know?  Wonder if it's a certain 3 people whose real last name starts with an A?

I think there are a handful of people left there who think Caylee is alive.  Pretty ignorant if you ask me.

Lisa
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #458 on: December 16, 2008, 07:24:24 PM »

Ok this is truly O/T (I call it overtime) but I have sent 5 emails to monkeys this am and have not received one back.  And one to Dolce, surely she has not forsaken me.  What is wrong with my email??????

How do you e-mail people here? I don't know how.
You have to have their email address.  We do not have pm here. I visit with about 20 monkeys every day.

I must have missed mine.
I do not have your email address.... cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat

That's no excuse....

Trimm,

You have the cutest little laugh.

I believe in miracles!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #459 on: December 16, 2008, 07:25:03 PM »

NIKKIBNURSE <~~~~~ did NOT get an email from A-1....

Hey Nikki, my Dad's nurse yesterday was Nikki! I asked her if she was you! LOL 

Don't leave us in suspenders...was she???   
she SAID she wasn't, but I'm not sure! She was such a little cutie, looked and sounded just like my new daughter in law!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.