April 23, 2024, 08:54:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #76  (Read 355397 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #460 on: December 16, 2008, 07:28:17 PM »

Sometimes one has to really feel sorry for Goerge.
I really wonder what he would be like if he did
not marry the biotch of a wife.  I'd would have like
to have met him before he got married.

This picture is incredible from an artistic point of view. I go back and forth on George, but it looks like he found just a moment where is pain and grief came through.

I agree Boo.  And the part I bolded, it IS incredible from an artistic point of view.  Wouldn't be at all surprised to see this end up as an award-winning pic for several different reasons. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #461 on: December 16, 2008, 07:28:59 PM »

Ok this is truly O/T (I call it overtime) but I have sent 5 emails to monkeys this am and have not received one back.  And one to Dolce, surely she has not forsaken me.  What is wrong with my email??????

How do you e-mail people here? I don't know how.
You have to have their email address.  We do not have pm here. I visit with about 20 monkeys every day.

I must have missed mine.
I do not have your email address.... cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat

That's no excuse....

Trimm,

You have the cutest little laugh.

Why thank you. You monkeys just bring it out. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #462 on: December 16, 2008, 07:30:06 PM »

Sometimes one has to really feel sorry for Goerge.
I really wonder what he would be like if he did
not marry the biotch of a wife.  I'd would have like
to have met him before he got married.
I am way behind Casually. When was that picture taken? That is so very sad. He is the only Antony that I am back and forth on. I feel sorry for him the most out of all of them. TIA

So Do I  
Blonde I thought I was the only one that felt that way.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #463 on: December 16, 2008, 07:30:27 PM »

Brandi~~ help please.  I've been trying to add Merry Christmas or something festive to my sig line.  I've messed everything up.  Can you help me?  Thanks Smile
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #464 on: December 16, 2008, 07:32:50 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/12/12/minutetominute_update_in_remains_discovery_12_11.html

Up-To-The-Minute Update
Tuesday, Dec. 16
5:27 p.m.: Capt. Angelo Nieves said during the hearing Tuesday, a member of the legal team misstated the skull was that of a little girl. At this point, Nieves said they still do not have definitive identification, nor a gender, of the skull or remains that were found.

Thanks for the update, klaas! 

Am thinking that LE does know for certain that it's a little girl, that it's Caylee's remains, but are likely holding out til the very last available moment to release as little info as they possibly can.  Seems the smartest way to handle this. 

cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #465 on: December 16, 2008, 07:35:05 PM »

I think the dad is ........

ZANI   
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #466 on: December 16, 2008, 07:40:54 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/12/12/minutetominute_update_in_remains_discovery_12_11.html

Up-To-The-Minute Update
Tuesday, Dec. 16
5:27 p.m.: Capt. Angelo Nieves said during the hearing Tuesday, a member of the legal team misstated the skull was that of a little girl. At this point, Nieves said they still do not have definitive identification, nor a gender, of the skull or remains that were found.

Am thinking that LE does know for certain that it's a little girl, that it's Caylee's remains, but are likely holding out til the very last available moment to release as little info as they possibly can.  Seems the smartest way to handle this. 

Seems like LE is determined to keep the upper hand.

The first night after LKB joined the Dream Team, Dr. Baden was on TV saying that those people sifting through the dirt looking for bones don't know what they are looking for..."they wouldn't be able to distinguish a twig from a bone".

Well, the next day, they had a forensic path., botanist, anthropologist and another one, and Dr. G herself.  

HA HA  
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #467 on: December 16, 2008, 07:41:06 PM »

It is really hard to see a person crying but I do not feel sorry about George. In his interview with LE he declared  that the car smelled a decomposition  and after that he was giving interviews supporting his monster's fantasy. I can not feel compasion for him after he turned his back to Caylee supporting Casey"s fantasy....we will see them crying of course because they know that they will live with this for many years and the worst thing is that they will fight for the killer of their granddaughter.
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #468 on: December 16, 2008, 07:43:17 PM »

Up-To-The-Minute Update
Tuesday, Dec. 16

I believe that the A's will receive cayles body for christmas. I do not think that the body will be realesed after christmas....
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #469 on: December 16, 2008, 07:43:41 PM »

WFTV teased that Casey had a surprise visitor today

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2008/12/caylee-coverage.html

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #470 on: December 16, 2008, 07:46:20 PM »

Been thinking...    lol  Baez is such a dang fool.. If he seriously wants/needs to know exactly what is at the remains site, all he has to do is go into Casey's cell and ask her 'what have you done?'.......'what are they finding over there?'  Seems that one reason Baez is looking like a dang fool, is because Casey is helping him to look that way.  He needs to back her up into the corner and give her holy heck.   

I realize that all defense attorneys are different, some don't WANT to know the truth from their client.  I'd be the type who needs to know it all beforehand, the good-the bad-the ugly, so that I would know what we'd be up against, and how to fully prepare the best defense. 

Altho I'd make a much better prosecutor than a defense atty anyway.  Not so sure I could sleep at night trying to defend someone who seems to be 100% guilty. 

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #471 on: December 16, 2008, 07:46:47 PM »

Brandi~~ help please.  I've been trying to add Merry Christmas or something festive to my sig line.  I've messed everything up.  Can you help me?  Thanks Smile

I believe there is a 255 character limit for a sig line.

You may have to delete some or edit what you have to add to it.

Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #472 on: December 16, 2008, 07:50:41 PM »

Any mods or anyone else out here who can "fix" the distoration of the trees in the widnow, as it appears there might be a person in the reflection.

I'm a few pages behind & don't know if anyone pointed out the for sale sign reflection in the window, so I think he is sitting in his drive way because the neighbors had their house for sale.

Really?  Nice catch.  Where abouts do you see that?

If he's in his driveway, (I think he is, too,) then maybe the sight of that memorial to Caylee made him break down.

I'm not sure that was a good idea, frankly. 

Remember that memorial to Precious Doe? It was full of teddy bears and other stuff, all piled in a giant heap. After a few rains it got nasty, smelly, bug-infested. And everyone was afraid to remove it, because even though it was a rotting pile of garbage, it was a "sacred" memorial. Nobody wants to have a mountain of rotting teddy bears in their front yard. But that's what you get after a time. And even after the city issues you a ticket and fines you, people still won't understand why you let their precious mementos be hauled away like trash. Just one more thing to feel guilty and upset about, like a grieving family needs more.

Lee is the child of an OCD mother. I'm sure any time there was junk on the floor or dirt anywhere, she freaked out. And being the oldest child, Lee was almost certainly the focus of her rage, every single time. You can take that to the bank. And can you imagine what a pile of toys and paper and fake flowers and random stuff, would do to her? It's ironic--Lee is the creepiest family member, but he's also the one person in the whole family who is capable of empathy. What a bunch of people to grow up feeling empathy for! No wonder he's a jackass!

I know Lee's awful but this is one moment where I actually "get" him.
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #473 on: December 16, 2008, 07:50:56 PM »

I don't know how to add a pic to my sig line.....I only have a few words there
Sorry for OT
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #474 on: December 16, 2008, 07:52:01 PM »

Up-To-The-Minute Update
Tuesday, Dec. 16

Thanks, Klaas.

Good move.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #475 on: December 16, 2008, 07:53:12 PM »

As I said last night IMO innocent people do not need immunity....I think they have both lied and impeded the investigation....but I thin cin-cin actually destroyed evidence not only by washing the pants...but I just have a feeling she has done other things...and no it's not a physic feeling...just one of those things that nags at your brain..I don't know what...perhaps she know that Casey replaced whatever was used to wrap Caylee in and that was why she refused to give up the charge statement from JCP, I also think she herself called in tips just to keep tips coming in.....I remember she didn't give the FBI Caylee's hairbrush.....why? Did she know at that time that Casey had killed Caylee

IMO, they all three helped. George helped hide the body. Cindy washed the pants, refused to give the hairbrush, etc... Lee tried to move the body but couldn't find it. All of them knew she was guilty.

And IMO this is the way they've always functioned--George & Casey have their dirty little secret that the rest of the family works hard not to find out. George has the dirtiest hands and the worst temper, but he always ends up looking the best in public, even after people see him blow his stack. His gambling addiction and his other needs come first, before his family. The whole family exists to prop him up and help him pass for normal even after he spends their life savings and puts his Dad through a window.

Cindy works very hard not to know what's going on, even though she's way too smart not to know, even feeding the others the lies they should tell her, just in case they can't think of them and tell her the truth accidentally, forcing her to act on what she knows deep down. She is constantly torn between her conscience and her family and I think that started when Casey was tiny. "Who took her, Casey?" She's always angry at them for lying to her, ripping her off, and using her. But it's the only home she knows, and so she enables. And then, angry at herself for being a doormat, she acts like a total b*****.

Lee and Casey have their secrets from the parents, and that gives Lee a way to feel involved and special. He's the only one who really understands Casey, who sees through the family BS. But they're HIS family and he's willing to lay down his life for them.  Which means he will defend them belligerently. He's Cindy's shoulder to cry on, Casey's confidante, and George's rival. He's treated like the "other man," and given no love at all from his parents. Casey's really his only source of affection.

And I'm sure Casey has learned how to convince each family member that they, and only they, know her better than anybody else. That only they know the REAL TRUTH. And I'm sure she's done this all her life because it was the only way to survive in that family. JMO.

So where did Caylee fit in in all this? She was adorable and cute and proof that they weren't so bad--after all, they had Caylee, and she was a great kid. She already knew how to make everybody laugh by age 2. She was the family mascot. Casey had been the mascot until Caylee came along, but if she could have taken credit for Caylee all the time, she'd have had a way to deal with the jealousy. But she'd used Cindy to take care of Caylee, and really any credit for how great Caylee was always went to Cindy.

Caylee, like a canary in a mineshaft, tells on the whole family with her face. Lee is scary. Cindy is fun, but needs cheering up. George is nice but scary. Great Grandpa is tired, (or bored, or drunk, or drugged. Or all three.) Casey is fun, fun, fun, except when she's not paying attention and we see Caylee's little mad face, or her scared face. But nobody scares Caylee as much as Lee, who never wanted her to be born in the first place, and was "excited" to hear that she was missing.

Sorry long post--just had a lot of thoughts suddenly.

Since none of us really know the intimate details of this tragedy....anyone's theory is as valid as anyone else's at this point in time. So no need to apologize for your thoughts

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #476 on: December 16, 2008, 07:53:36 PM »

NIKKIBNURSE <~~~~~ did NOT get an email from A-1....

Hey Nikki, my Dad's nurse yesterday was Nikki! I asked her if she was you! LOL 

Don't leave us in suspenders...was she???   
she SAID she wasn't, but I'm not sure! She was such a little cutie, looked and sounded just like my new daughter in law!

OMG   

I just got this picture of you asking your father's nurse if she was a monkey.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #477 on: December 16, 2008, 07:54:04 PM »

Been thinking...    lol  Baez is such a dang fool.. If he seriously wants/needs to know exactly what is at the remains site, all he has to do is go into Casey's cell and ask her 'what have you done?'.......'what are they finding over there?'  Seems that one reason Baez is looking like a dang fool, is because Casey is helping him to look that way.  He needs to back her up into the corner and give her holy heck.   

I realize that all defense attorneys are different, some don't WANT to know the truth from their client.  I'd be the type who needs to know it all beforehand, the good-the bad-the ugly, so that I would know what we'd be up against, and how to fully prepare the best defense. 

Altho I'd make a much better prosecutor than a defense atty anyway.  Not so sure I could sleep at night trying to defend someone who seems to be 100% guilty. 

An attorney once told me that he didn't want to know anything at all incriminating about a client, and that he wouldn't even LET the client tell him their side of the story.

Casey's going to lie anyway. She's only going to say what she thinks Baez wants to hear. She didn't tell the truth to the cops, or to her parents, or to Lee, or to Kristina. (Is Kristina her therapist or something?)

I'd hate being a defense attorney. Too many liars in the world.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #478 on: December 16, 2008, 07:54:47 PM »

I don't know how to add a pic to my sig line.....I only have a few words there
Sorry for OT

While you guys are computing I'm gonna sit by the fire in my new monkey pajamas and watch Nancy Grace. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #479 on: December 16, 2008, 07:55:12 PM »

A-1, I'm very sorry about your sister's son    HUGS

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.