March 29, 2024, 07:49:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #76  (Read 352966 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #480 on: December 16, 2008, 07:55:35 PM »

Brandi~~ help please.  I've been trying to add Merry Christmas or something festive to my sig line.  I've messed everything up.  Can you help me?  Thanks Smile

I believe there is a 255 character limit for a sig line.

You may have to delete some or edit what you have to add to it.

I don't know how to add a pic to my sig line.....I only have a few words there
Sorry for OT

You use the image tags just like for your avatar. You cannot upload an image for the sig ...you have to have it online hosted somewhere else. And each character (not word) counts in that 255 limit. Including the tags, URL to your image, etc. Start counting. LOL

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #481 on: December 16, 2008, 07:56:06 PM »

Sometimes one has to really feel sorry for Goerge.
I really wonder what he would be like if he did
not marry the biotch of a wife.  I'd would have like
to have met him before he got married.

This picture is incredible from an artistic point of view. I go back and forth on George, but it looks like he found just a moment where is pain and grief came through.

Or he's checking to make sure the little front toupee piece is still firmly glued in place before getting out of the car.
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #482 on: December 16, 2008, 07:57:10 PM »

For those that want to listen to Nancy Grace but won't be able to at home or you don't have an access for TV, I am going to be streaming it in here again. This is all you do:

1.  To enter(all you do is click on 'Chat') the chatroom you go here: http://www.userplane.com/directory/index.cfm?action=domain.viewDomain&domain_id=542041

2. When you enter the chatroom on the left hand corner there is a list with all of the usernames of the people that are in the chatroom. You will see my username which is "WillenFan21"

3. All you do after that is you click on my username and the "A" and then you will be to hear my TV.

The only thing is you WILL NOT be able to see it live but you will be able to hear it live.  Smile

!~*Mar*~!

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #483 on: December 16, 2008, 07:58:00 PM »

If it was Santa, I am not leaving him milk and cookies this year.   

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #484 on: December 16, 2008, 07:59:29 PM »

Brandi~~ help please.  I've been trying to add Merry Christmas or something festive to my sig line.  I've messed everything up.  Can you help me?  Thanks Smile

Sorry for OT

While you guys are computing I'm gonna sit by the fire in my new monkey pajamas and watch Nancy Grace. 

You got monkey jammies too??  I found some at Aeropostle.....LOL Wink
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #485 on: December 16, 2008, 08:00:04 PM »

I've read what other monkeys have said about Lee taking down things, ripping things up, etc.  And while I do agree that it takes a huge amount of nerve to do such a thing, and we all look aghast at Lee for doing that, for being capable of doing that, I also have to wonder if everything he does is at the direction of Cindy.  Just like everything George does seems to be at her direction.  We don't know what goes on behind the scenes, but I can just hear Cindy saying something like, 'get out there and yank that down... now!'  Then when Lee and George jump to do her bidding, they look like the assholes, not her. 

On the other hand, it could very well be that Lee and George are responding to things around them on their own steam without Cindy's direction.  Dunno. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #486 on: December 16, 2008, 08:01:23 PM »

Sometimes one has to really feel sorry for Goerge.
I really wonder what he would be like if he did
not marry the biotch of a wife.  I'd would have like
to have met him before he got married.

This picture is incredible from an artistic point of view. I go back and forth on George, but it looks like he found just a moment where is pain and grief came through.

I agree Boo.  And the part I bolded, it IS incredible from an artistic point of view.  Wouldn't be at all surprised to see this end up as an award-winning pic for several different reasons. 

Good Afternoon Monkeys. O dear this picture especially today moves me on the day when the Adam Walsh case is closed. I just watched John Walsh discuss it, and I saw the same pain that George maybe displaying in this picture. This picture of George Anthony dearly touches my heart. I reread the packet sent to the judge for her murder indictment, in it is George Anthonys interview. I know ALOT of my monkeys have read that, but now that the body has been recovered..everything he says makes sense. At that point he openly says he knows his daughter is guilty. he doesnt know if shes trying to be an 'actress' with the disapearance theory. but the moment in this statement that reached out to me was when he says something to the effect of, when they find out what really happened, to let him know, so he could tell Cindy for himself because its going to "kill her". Heartbreaking.. i now know he has nothing to do with this. jmo. Also when he told Richard Grund he wasnt doing what he was supposed he said "because cindy doesnt want me to"..geez RIP Baby Caylee.. my heart goes out to GA and CA right now. its not their fault.    

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #487 on: December 16, 2008, 08:02:14 PM »

They're saying they don't even know if it's a girl. That seems disingenuous to me. I wish they'd just do the DNA tests already.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #488 on: December 16, 2008, 08:02:34 PM »

My first thought upon reading this was......now don't laugh......OK!!

I thought, oh no she had a come to Jesus meeting!! 

I know..it's wierd!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #489 on: December 16, 2008, 08:05:16 PM »

Does anyone know why DNA tests take so long? For some reason, I have it in my head that they have to wait for the DNA to replicate or something. Does that even make sense? 

I Stand With The Girl
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #490 on: December 16, 2008, 08:05:59 PM »

Been thinking...    lol  Baez is such a dang fool.. If he seriously wants/needs to know exactly what is at the remains site, all he has to do is go into Casey's cell and ask her 'what have you done?'.......'what are they finding over there?'  Seems that one reason Baez is looking like a dang fool, is because Casey is helping him to look that way.  He needs to back her up into the corner and give her holy heck.   

I realize that all defense attorneys are different, some don't WANT to know the truth from their client.  I'd be the type who needs to know it all beforehand, the good-the bad-the ugly, so that I would know what we'd be up against, and how to fully prepare the best defense. 

Altho I'd make a much better prosecutor than a defense atty anyway.  Not so sure I could sleep at night trying to defend someone who seems to be 100% guilty. 

An attorney once told me that he didn't want to know anything at all incriminating about a client, and that he wouldn't even LET the client tell him their side of the story.

Casey's going to lie anyway. She's only going to say what she thinks Baez wants to hear. She didn't tell the truth to the cops, or to her parents, or to Lee, or to Kristina. (Is Kristina her therapist or something?)

I'd hate being a defense attorney. Too many liars in the world.

Very true!  Too many 'convincing' liars in the world. 

I guess I've been a mom too long (28 yrs) to hear bullshit and not call it like I see it.  Wouldn't matter to me if Casey had lied to the world and to me as well.  I'd be wanting to take a brick upside her head and be saying, 'knock that crap off right now and tell me what really happened, or.... i'm outta here'.  But, that's just me.  lol

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #491 on: December 16, 2008, 08:06:45 PM »

On NG they are saying Lee wouldn't volunteer and had to be subpoenaed for fingerprints.
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #492 on: December 16, 2008, 08:06:47 PM »

OMG!!!!!! Is anyone watching Nancy Grace right now? Drew Petrimone(SP) just said that By-ass made comment that they are taking to long on that scene.   

!~*Mar*~!

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #493 on: December 16, 2008, 08:08:05 PM »

NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #494 on: December 16, 2008, 08:08:51 PM »

Does anyone know why DNA tests take so long? For some reason, I have it in my head that they have to wait for the DNA to replicate or something. Does that even make sense? 

DNA tests can be done in one day, depending on the article it is being removed from. in this case it would be easy to dna the body and most likely have the answer..but it is the reason all these motions are still being denied. the longer they take to release the dna information..the defense doenst have a case...so in my opinion theyre going to hold it out as long as they are covering the remains from the woods. JMO

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #495 on: December 16, 2008, 08:09:31 PM »

On NG they are saying Lee wouldn't volunteer and had to be subpoenaed for fingerprints.

Of course he did!  Lee has to be an a$$hole about everything!  Maybe that's why he threw a hissy fit on his parents front lawn?

Lisa
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #496 on: December 16, 2008, 08:09:31 PM »

I think the next thing we will hear is that Lee was arrested disposing the body.

!~*Mar*~!

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #497 on: December 16, 2008, 08:09:50 PM »

OMG!!!!!! Is anyone watching Nancy Grace right now? Drew Petrimone(SP) just said that By-ass made comment that they are taking to long on that scene.   

I heard that and thought his client could have made this happen a lot quicker.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #498 on: December 16, 2008, 08:12:00 PM »

Sorry for OT

Code:
[img]http://i433.photobucket.com/albums/qq54/annshelton80232/avatars/MC2Gold4.gif[/img]

Copy everything in box and paste it into your signature.
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #499 on: December 16, 2008, 08:12:22 PM »

I've read what other monkeys have said about Lee taking down things, ripping things up, etc.  And while I do agree that it takes a huge amount of nerve to do such a thing, and we all look aghast at Lee for doing that, for being capable of doing that, I also have to wonder if everything he does is at the direction of Cindy.  Just like everything George does seems to be at her direction.  We don't know what goes on behind the scenes, but I can just hear Cindy saying something like, 'get out there and yank that down... now!'  Then when Lee and George jump to do her bidding, they look like the assholes, not her. 

On the other hand, it could very well be that Lee and George are responding to things around them on their own steam without Cindy's direction.  Dunno. 

I think you're right....it's Cindys bidding.  She doesn't want any reminders that Caylee is gone.  It's going to be very interesting to see if they even hold a service for the baby.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.