April 19, 2024, 07:53:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #76  (Read 355220 times)
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #560 on: December 16, 2008, 08:44:00 PM »

on ng just now, they said the duct tape was wrapped around the head and flesh is attached to the duct tape.  OMG.  Makes me want to kill Casey.

Who said that??

Sunny, it was one of he male reporters.  I did not catch his name, but it caught NG totally off guard.  He said this is the story circulating out in the field.  Even LP backed it up as he heard the same.  It is just sickening.  I have my back to the tv, so I missed who he is trying to listen and read the posts here trying to catch up. 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #561 on: December 16, 2008, 08:47:31 PM »

on ng just now, they said the duct tape was wrapped around the head and flesh is attached to the duct tape.  OMG.  Makes me want to kill Casey.

Who said that??

Sunny, it was one of he male reporters.  I did not catch his name, but it caught NG totally off guard.  He said this is the story circulating out in the field.  Even LP backed it up as he heard the same.  It is just sickening.  I have my back to the tv, so I missed who he is trying to listen and read the posts here trying to catch up. 

thanks...I hate the rumors...the not really knowing...ya know?? And the spokesperson...Padilla....he doesn't give a little hint...I know he is just doing his job...but sometimes I'd like to just shake him and scream TELL ME!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #562 on: December 16, 2008, 08:47:45 PM »

You see a man with his head in his hands, thinking...
wishing he was a better grandfather, he let Caylee drift from apartment to apartment and man to man with his daughter.
wishing he was a better father, he let Casey get away with Murder, for a while.
wishing he could get away with all the lies he told all of us.

George is not a loving Dad, he is a weak immoral man.
I can't help but think George fears he could be in some legal trouble.  Why would his new lawyer be requesting immunity for him and Cindy otherwise?
It is possible that George is feeling remorse for all he has done and NOT done.  Albeit, all too late.

As I said last night IMO innocent people do not need immunity....I think they have both lied and impeded the investigation....but I thin cin-cin actually destroyed evidence not only by washing the pants...but I just have a feeling she has done other things...and no it's not a physic feeling...just one of those things that nags at your brain..I don't know what...perhaps she know that Casey replaced whatever was used to wrap Caylee in and that was why she refused to give up the charge statement from JCP, I also think she herself called in tips just to keep tips coming in.....I remember she didn't give the FBI Caylee's hairbrush.....why? Did she know at that time that Casey had killed Caylee

IMO, they all three helped. George helped hide the body. Cindy washed the pants, refused to give the hairbrush, etc... Lee tried to move the body but couldn't find it. All of them knew she was guilty.

And IMO this is the way they've always functioned--George & Casey have their dirty little secret that the rest of the family works hard not to find out. George has the dirtiest hands and the worst temper, but he always ends up looking the best in public, even after people see him blow his stack. His gambling addiction and his other needs come first, before his family. The whole family exists to prop him up and help him pass for normal even after he spends their life savings and puts his Dad through a window.

Cindy works very hard not to know what's going on, even though she's way too smart not to know, even feeding the others the lies they should tell her, just in case they can't think of them and tell her the truth accidentally, forcing her to act on what she knows deep down. She is constantly torn between her conscience and her family and I think that started when Casey was tiny. "Who took her, Casey?" She's always angry at them for lying to her, ripping her off, and using her. But it's the only home she knows, and so she enables. And then, angry at herself for being a doormat, she acts like a total b*****.

Lee and Casey have their secrets from the parents, and that gives Lee a way to feel involved and special. He's the only one who really understands Casey, who sees through the family BS. But they're HIS family and he's willing to lay down his life for them.  Which means he will defend them belligerently. He's Cindy's shoulder to cry on, Casey's confidante, and George's rival. He's treated like the "other man," and given no love at all from his parents. Casey's really his only source of affection.

And I'm sure Casey has learned how to convince each family member that they, and only they, know her better than anybody else. That only they know the REAL TRUTH. And I'm sure she's done this all her life because it was the only way to survive in that family. JMO.

So where did Caylee fit in in all this? She was adorable and cute and proof that they weren't so bad--after all, they had Caylee, and she was a great kid. She already knew how to make everybody laugh by age 2. She was the family mascot. Casey had been the mascot until Caylee came along, but if she could have taken credit for Caylee all the time, she'd have had a way to deal with the jealousy. But she'd used Cindy to take care of Caylee, and really any credit for how great Caylee was always went to Cindy.

Caylee, like a canary in a mineshaft, tells on the whole family with her face. Lee is scary. Cindy is fun, but needs cheering up. George is nice but scary. Great Grandpa is tired, (or bored, or drunk, or drugged. Or all three.) Casey is fun, fun, fun, except when she's not paying attention and we see Caylee's little mad face, or her scared face. But nobody scares Caylee as much as Lee, who never wanted her to be born in the first place, and was "excited" to hear that she was missing.

Sorry long post--just had a lot of thoughts suddenly.

great post, i totally agree. i noticed in one of the jailhouse conversations with george or cindy (can't remember which) & casey. casey says something like, YEAH, she's almost as big as me-LIKE LOOK AT ME, I'M THE LITTLE GIRL. she acts like she is upset that they want to find "that little girl".
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #563 on: December 16, 2008, 08:49:00 PM »

Now that we know that Caylee was tossed out just minutes from her home, I wonder what the heck KC was doing in all those cell phone ping areas at those odd hours??? Why the long period of silence?
I might be giving Casey to much credit, but I think she was doing that on purpose to through off LE with the pings. She watched enough CSI to know this.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #564 on: December 16, 2008, 08:49:09 PM »

Now that we know that Caylee was tossed out just minutes from her home, I wonder what the heck KC was doing in all those cell phone ping areas at those odd hours??? Why the long period of silence?
Hey Boo, glad your dad is good.

She was trying to pull the wool over LE eyes. She thought the kidnapping story would fly, but if if it didn't, she was trying to find an alibi. At the very least she didn't think they would find poor Caylee close to home. She was wrong because fate was against her. She didn't think she would be arrested and she didn't know there would be a Tropical storm. In her demented mind, LE would believe her lies, she could go quickly, get the bag with Caylee in it and put it in some other place no one would know about. Does that make any sense. Been a long COLD day. TIA

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #565 on: December 16, 2008, 08:49:09 PM »

Good Night to all....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #566 on: December 16, 2008, 08:50:37 PM »

Who said that??

thanks...I hate the rumors...the not really knowing...ya know?? And the spokesperson...Padilla....he doesn't give a little hint...I know he is just doing his job...but sometimes I'd like to just shake him and scream TELL ME!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHA THATS EXACTLY WHAT I WANT TO DO...not just to him but to KC too..i even thought i wish they could stick her in a tube..placed in a dna machine and shaken up just like whats happening to that baby

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #567 on: December 16, 2008, 08:50:40 PM »

Thank you all for the kind words about Tracy - he is one of the reasons I am here.

I am so sorry for your loss.

But I am very happy you are here!

WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #568 on: December 16, 2008, 08:51:30 PM »

There are times where I think LP is so full of shit and right now is one of them. He doesn't know jack shit about what was in that bag.

!~*Mar*~!

mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #569 on: December 16, 2008, 08:51:43 PM »

LP JUST STATED THE SONG LITTLE CALEY IS SINGING, YOU ARE MY SUNSHINE.  WELL, THE PART WHERE SHE SAYS PLEASE DON'T TAKE MY SUNSHINE AWAY, THAT SHE IS ACTUALLY SAYING, "PLEASE DON'T TAKE MY NAN AWAY.  THAT OUGHT TO GRIND ON CINDY AND GEORGE FOR AWHILE.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #570 on: December 16, 2008, 08:51:49 PM »

Good Night to all....

Good night Sunny

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #571 on: December 16, 2008, 08:52:03 PM »

Hi guys!  I've been searchin things.  Remember the cable in the bag.  Last I saw everyone was thinking it was a dryer lint removal kit.  Have there been any other suggestions?  I think I have a really good one (really husbands) but don't want to waste time....let me know.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #572 on: December 16, 2008, 08:52:33 PM »

Good Night to all....

Good night, sunny; sleep well!

Mary Ann
Scared Monkey

« Reply #573 on: December 16, 2008, 08:52:55 PM »

It was better to put her in the trunk...........at least she was protected. But to put her in trash bags on the ground in the woods is just unthinkable.
When I was in Orlando and drove around the Anthony's neighborhood, I got the goosebumps when I got around the corner almost to the school. That is where that baby was found. Just turned my car around and left the area quickly, felt all kinda skeeved out. That area is very thickly vegetated, very overgrown. No wonder it is taking investigators a long time to gather pertinent evidence.
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #574 on: December 16, 2008, 08:53:14 PM »

Thank you all for the kind words about Tracy - he is one of the reasons I am here.

CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #575 on: December 16, 2008, 08:53:42 PM »

Good Night to all....

Goodnight Sunny!!!  Sweet dreams Wink
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #576 on: December 16, 2008, 08:54:14 PM »

I might be giving Casey to much credit, but I think she was doing that on purpose to through off LE with the pings. She watched enough CSI to know this.
Exactly No Rose. By the way, Zoe is looking just like my Joe again tonight. She is beautiful.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #577 on: December 16, 2008, 08:55:05 PM »

Good Night to all....
Good Night
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #578 on: December 16, 2008, 08:55:59 PM »

Hi guys!  I've been searchin things.  Remember the cable in the bag.  Last I saw everyone was thinking it was a dryer lint removal kit.  Have there been any other suggestions?  I think I have a really good one (really husbands) but don't want to waste time....let me know.
Probably has already been answered, but most think it looks like an insectide sprayer.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #579 on: December 16, 2008, 08:56:06 PM »

What do you think it is?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.