April 24, 2024, 06:04:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #76  (Read 355514 times)
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #580 on: December 16, 2008, 08:56:24 PM »

It was better to put her in the trunk...........at least she was protected. But to put her in trash bags on the ground in the woods is just unthinkable.
When I was in Orlando and drove around the Anthony's neighborhood, I got the goosebumps when I got around the corner almost to the school. That is where that baby was found. Just turned my car around and left the area quickly, felt all kinda skeeved out. That area is very thickly vegetated, very overgrown. No wonder it is taking investigators a long time to gather pertinent evidence.

OMG, YOU ACTUALLY DROVE BY THERE?  DID YOU SEE ANY FAMILY MEMBERS AND WAS THERE STILL PEOPLE OUT THERE WITH SIGNS HARRASSING THE ANTHONYS?
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #581 on: December 16, 2008, 08:57:23 PM »

Hi guys!  I've been searchin things.  Remember the cable in the bag.  Last I saw everyone was thinking it was a dryer lint removal kit.  Have there been any other suggestions?  I think I have a really good one (really husbands) but don't want to waste time....let me know.

What do you think it is?
Yes what does he think it is. TIA

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #582 on: December 16, 2008, 08:57:44 PM »

Hi guys!  I've been searchin things.  Remember the cable in the bag.  Last I saw everyone was thinking it was a dryer lint removal kit.  Have there been any other suggestions?  I think I have a really good one (really husbands) but don't want to waste time....let me know.
Cable in a bag 

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #583 on: December 16, 2008, 08:57:46 PM »

Last picture I saw posted here as a suggestion of what it was, was a picture of a pesticide tank hose.

I am sorry, I don't have a picture of it, myself, but it was posted over and over in the last thread.

And, hello Hiding Monkey!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #584 on: December 16, 2008, 08:58:33 PM »

Cable in a bag 
Funny funny, old fart. You make me laugh.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #585 on: December 16, 2008, 08:58:46 PM »

It was better to put her in the trunk...........at least she was protected. But to put her in trash bags on the ground in the woods is just unthinkable.
When I was in Orlando and drove around the Anthony's neighborhood, I got the goosebumps when I got around the corner almost to the school. That is where that baby was found. Just turned my car around and left the area quickly, felt all kinda skeeved out. That area is very thickly vegetated, very overgrown. No wonder it is taking investigators a long time to gather pertinent evidence.

OMG, YOU ACTUALLY DROVE BY THERE?  DID YOU SEE ANY FAMILY MEMBERS AND WAS THERE STILL PEOPLE OUT THERE WITH SIGNS HARRASSING THE ANTHONYS?

Small price to pay for their lies.........

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #586 on: December 16, 2008, 08:59:10 PM »

Now that we know that Caylee was tossed out just minutes from her home, I wonder what the heck KC was doing in all those cell phone ping areas at those odd hours??? Why the long period of silence?
I might be giving Casey to much credit, but I think she was doing that on purpose to through off LE with the pings. She watched enough CSI to know this.
Exactly No Rose. By the way, Zoe is looking just like my Joe again tonight. She is beautiful.
Thank-you, my daughter just said I bet the two of them would love to play. Hope your tire is fixed. I really think Casey thought she would fool everyone.
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #587 on: December 16, 2008, 08:59:44 PM »

What do you think it is?
It looks like a dog trolley cable we used to have at home.  Here's some pics.
What do you think?
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #588 on: December 16, 2008, 08:59:55 PM »

Cable in a bag 

oldfart ~    In the previous thread we were looking at some paper bags that contained evidence collected from the Anthony's, after Caylee was found.  In one of the pictures, there was an item stick out of the bag and we were trying to figure out what it was.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #589 on: December 16, 2008, 09:00:15 PM »

I've read what other monkeys have said about Lee taking down things, ripping things up, etc.  And while I do agree that it takes a huge amount of nerve to do such a thing, and we all look aghast at Lee for doing that, for being capable of doing that, I also have to wonder if everything he does is at the direction of Cindy.  Just like everything George does seems to be at her direction.  We don't know what goes on behind the scenes, but I can just hear Cindy saying something like, 'get out there and yank that down... now!'  Then when Lee and George jump to do her bidding, they look like the assholes, not her. 

On the other hand, it could very well be that Lee and George are responding to things around them on their own steam without Cindy's direction.  Dunno. 

IMO she didn't say a word. Lee just anticipated the meltdown she'd eventually have over a pile of trash in the front yard. I grew up with an OCD mother. You don't wait for the meltdown--you try to prevent it! You learn to see what they see. By age 9 I was throwing out my own artwork because it "cluttered up the place."  Lee has probably been a handy buffer between Cindy and everyone else, all his life. Look at how he plays go-between for his mother and sister. He gains Casey's confidence by pretending not to be on Cindy's side, but it's clear from the interview that he actually sympathizes more with his mother.

I don't think George is bullied by Cindy and I don't believe he ever was. I think he's coasted through life on her back as if she were a toboggan!

That's where Casey got the idea to do the same thing. George is attractive enough that he got away with lying, gambling, and emptying Cindy's bank account. Even though his temper is so bad he put his Dad, who was also his boss at the time, through a window. If he'd do that to his father, I'm betting he's not letting Cindy bully him. Cindy claws and clings and hems and haws, but she doesn't shout at or bully or badmouth George. George gets his way.

It's not his fault he gambled away Cindy's retirement--it's that damn Nigerian scam! Just like it's not Casey's fault she "lost" Caylee-it's that damn Zanny! It's not his fault he tried to ditch his family when Caylee was born-it's those damn kids and all their demands on Cindy, or it's that Cindy won't stand up to her kids, bla bla bla. Casey is basically George with a uterus. As soon as Casey's convicted and the dust settles, George will use his good looks to find another woman willing to play "poor George" with him, and he'll never look back.  If you read his interviews, sooner or later everything is always Cindy's fault, and that's no accident IMO. He knows what he's doing.

Casey imitated George, because that's what the second child does-imitate the addict, the one who always gets his way. Lee imitated Mom. He's always had a job, always been the one to clean up the mess. He may be a twisted, sister-molesting baby-hating lunatic, but that's his MOM in there falling apart piece by piece and he's going to take care of her even if it makes him the bad guy to everyone in the world.
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #590 on: December 16, 2008, 09:00:20 PM »

Where do you go to see her visitor list? I now someone nows? I just cant find it

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #591 on: December 16, 2008, 09:00:48 PM »

Now that we know that Caylee was tossed out just minutes from her home, I wonder what the heck KC was doing in all those cell phone ping areas at those odd hours??? Why the long period of silence?
I might be giving Casey to much credit, but I think she was doing that on purpose to through off LE with the pings. She watched enough CSI to know this.

And I am sure she paid attention to the Melinda Duckett case.  Pings played a big part in that investigation.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #592 on: December 16, 2008, 09:02:11 PM »

What do you think it is?
What do you think?
Could be. Could be that as much as any of the suggestions we have had so far, IMO Wink

mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #593 on: December 16, 2008, 09:02:35 PM »

Small price to pay for their lies.........

When I see pictures of little Caylee, she looks so well groomed and well taken care of.  I know looks can be deceiving, but she is just beautiful and so full of life.  It is so hard to imagine how anyone especially a mother could do something so heinous to her own child.  I just hope she can suffer like Caylee did and I feel if she is ever let out into the prison population, she is going to be seriously hurt and probably killed.
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #594 on: December 16, 2008, 09:02:53 PM »

Here's another one.  My hubby has done plumbing before and said he doesn't think its a lint remover for a dryer.  Most have much bigger brushes.  I've looked through 48 pages of these cables.  All sorts, colors and sizes.  I believe it may be this especially since it was label "Porch".
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #595 on: December 16, 2008, 09:03:07 PM »

Thanks all  & Sorry for being out of date  and feel free to    the OldF..

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #596 on: December 16, 2008, 09:03:36 PM »

Exactly No Rose. By the way, Zoe is looking just like my Joe again tonight. She is beautiful.
Thank-you, my daughter just said I bet the two of them would love to play. Hope your tire is fixed. I really think Casey thought she would fool everyone.
Your daughter sounds sweet. I would love for them to play but, Joe has a little personality disorder. Kind of like Casey he doesn't play well with others. I wish he did get along with other dogs, but he was attacked by coyotes a few years ago and I almost lost him. That, plus I have babyed him since he thinks now he is my protector. Tire will be fixed tomorrow. Thanks for asking. Tell your daughter hello for me. Sorry mods ot. No Rose and Zoe are my friends!

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #597 on: December 16, 2008, 09:03:37 PM »

Per Holly (atty on NG) Lee is angry with LE for arresting Casey!  GMAFB!  This family's sense of entitlement is unreal!

Lisa
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #598 on: December 16, 2008, 09:04:13 PM »

What do you think it is?
What do you think?

It does look alot like that but those tiny dogs certainly wouldn't be tethered with something like this would they?  I don't think so. 
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #599 on: December 16, 2008, 09:07:13 PM »

What do you think it is?
What do you think?

It does look alot like that but those tiny dogs certainly wouldn't be tethered with something like this would they?  I don't think so. 
Klass, they have them for dogs under 25 lbs.  If they wanted to keep the dogs in a certain area, sure they'd use them. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.