April 25, 2024, 10:45:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #76  (Read 355634 times)
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #620 on: December 16, 2008, 09:27:53 PM »

Night monkeys gotta get to bed . Sleep well all of you!
Goodnite Mokey

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #621 on: December 16, 2008, 09:28:03 PM »

Hi guys!  I've been searchin things.  Remember the cable in the bag.  Last I saw everyone was thinking it was a dryer lint removal kit.  Have there been any other suggestions?  I think I have a really good one (really husbands) but don't want to waste time....let me know.

What do you think it is?
It looks like a dog trolley cable we used to have at home.  Here's some pics.
What do you think?

It does look alot like that but those tiny dogs certainly wouldn't be tethered with something like this would they?  I don't think so. 
Klass, they have them for dogs under 25 lbs.  If they wanted to keep the dogs in a certain area, sure they'd use them. 

True.  I don't think I'd use them on dogs that small but someone might. 

I have 2 yorkies (Muffy and Bitsy)  and I couldn't imagine tying them out like this at all.  I don't even hook a leash to their collars, but put harnesses on them  for walking.    Yorkies can be prone to tracheal collapse.  http://allaboutyorkies.blogspot.com/2005/05/yorkshire-terrier-health.html  jmho

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #622 on: December 16, 2008, 09:28:14 PM »

'Nite Monkeys.Gonna snuggle with the Hubby and watch Dr. G. in a little while.
Hopefully we'll here something soon. 

Goodnight & Sweet Dreams Trim Smile
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #623 on: December 16, 2008, 09:28:52 PM »

I've read what other monkeys have said about Lee taking down things, ripping things up, etc.  And while I do agree that it takes a huge amount of nerve to do such a thing, and we all look aghast at Lee for doing that, for being capable of doing that, I also have to wonder if everything he does is at the direction of Cindy.  Just like everything George does seems to be at her direction.  We don't know what goes on behind the scenes, but I can just hear Cindy saying something like, 'get out there and yank that down... now!'  Then when Lee and George jump to do her bidding, they look like the assholes, not her. 

On the other hand, it could very well be that Lee and George are responding to things around them on their own steam without Cindy's direction.  Dunno. 

I think you're right....it's Cindy's bidding.  She doesn't want any reminders that Caylee is gone.  It's going to be very interesting to see if they even hold a service for the baby.   

It sure will be interesting. 

I've even thought... what if this WHOLE thing has been known by ALL the A's since day one the start, and it's being covered up entirely at Cindy's direction. 

gosh i will owe her one huge apology if i turn out to be wrong.  Sad

I'm betting you aren't wrong. It really does seem George has been following somebody's direction. Cindy's. And seems to me Lee just wants to distance himself. Will be interesting when G and C speak to LE again. Hopefully Cindy wont try to sugarcoat anything this time. I'm not sure she really even lied about anything. Just not speaking the whole truth which is the same. I still believe these grandparents simply went the wrong direction by making it seem to Casey they were standing behind her in hopes of getting Caylee back alive. And that it backfired and has make them look like liars.
If I were in their shoes I would have told the snotty bitch she is on her own that she can rot in a jail cell. That if she wanted me to stand behind her she had better tell me exactly what happened and we would go from there. Hope I never face this in my life at the hands of one of my children but that is the exact approach I would take... Tell me now or you are screwed.

Poor disGrace is melting down again. Its contagious...

Oh I do agree JustMe, and yep, I would have done the same.  Lord hope we are never in this situation tho.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #624 on: December 16, 2008, 09:29:07 PM »

I've read what other monkeys have said about Lee taking down things, ripping things up, etc.  And while I do agree that it takes a huge amount of nerve to do such a thing, and we all look aghast at Lee for doing that, for being capable of doing that, I also have to wonder if everything he does is at the direction of Cindy.  Just like everything George does seems to be at her direction.  We don't know what goes on behind the scenes, but I can just hear Cindy saying something like, 'get out there and yank that down... now!'  Then when Lee and George jump to do her bidding, they look like the assholes, not her. 

On the other hand, it could very well be that Lee and George are responding to things around them on their own steam without Cindy's direction.  Dunno. 

IMO she didn't say a word. Lee just anticipated the meltdown she'd eventually have over a pile of trash in the front yard. I grew up with an OCD mother. You don't wait for the meltdown--you try to prevent it! You learn to see what they see. By age 9 I was throwing out my own artwork because it "cluttered up the place."  Lee has probably been a handy buffer between Cindy and everyone else, all his life. Look at how he plays go-between for his mother and sister. He gains Casey's confidence by pretending not to be on Cindy's side, but it's clear from the interview that he actually sympathizes more with his mother.

I don't think George is bullied by Cindy and I don't believe he ever was. I think he's coasted through life on her back as if she were a toboggan!

That's where Casey got the idea to do the same thing. George is attractive enough that he got away with lying, gambling, and emptying Cindy's bank account. Even though his temper is so bad he put his Dad, who was also his boss at the time, through a window. If he'd do that to his father, I'm betting he's not letting Cindy bully him. Cindy claws and clings and hems and haws, but she doesn't shout at or bully or badmouth George. George gets his way.

It's not his fault he gambled away Cindy's retirement--it's that damn Nigerian scam! Just like it's not Casey's fault she "lost" Caylee-it's that damn Zanny! It's not his fault he tried to ditch his family when Caylee was born-it's those damn kids and all their demands on Cindy, or it's that Cindy won't stand up to her kids, bla bla bla. Casey is basically George with a uterus. As soon as Casey's convicted and the dust settles, George will use his good looks to find another woman willing to play "poor George" with him, and he'll never look back.  If you read his interviews, sooner or later everything is always Cindy's fault, and that's no accident IMO. He knows what he's doing.

Casey imitated George, because that's what the second child does-imitate the addict, the one who always gets his way. Lee imitated Mom. He's always had a job, always been the one to clean up the mess. He may be a twisted, sister-molesting baby-hating lunatic, but that's his MOM in there falling apart piece by piece and he's going to take care of her even if it makes him the bad guy to everyone in the world.

WOW! You're right!!
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #625 on: December 16, 2008, 09:29:28 PM »

Night monkeys gotta get to bed . Sleep well all of you!
Goodnite Mokey

Whoa Typo.....**Goodnite Monkey** 

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #626 on: December 16, 2008, 09:32:24 PM »

Do y'all remember that password that Casey had, 'timer55' ??  Was looking over at the google map, it's 55 seconds (driving time) from the A's house to the remains site.   

janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #627 on: December 16, 2008, 09:32:40 PM »

I still want to know if George had a wood chipper in the shed. Crazy sick thought. They keep saying bone chips. Casey got gas cans from Amy after Caylee was missing. I'm sorry if it is wrong of me to think this but you never know. 

I had the same thought until they found the skull. Why put her through the chipper but leave the skull intact? Unless of course she broke the chipper. That would pretty much provide proof, if they found blood and bone in the chipper.

It occurs to me that they've taken dryer parts because Cindy washed the pants. Maybe some of the evidence that was on the pants, could be in the dryer lint.

I can't see a person with that little yard owning a wood-chipper.  Everyone I've known who had one, had acreage and a lot of trees, or owned a tree service company.  If he had a tree that lost branches, it would be much cheaper to rent a chipper than to buy one and store it for years between uses.

I don't think the thing in the bag is a dog leash.  I think it could well be a dryer vent cleaner.  After all, we can't see the brush--it's down in the bag.  I'm talking about the "snake" type of cleaner, for the vent to the outside (hence, "porch"), not the little thing you use to clean out the lint trap.  That outer vent only gets cleaned once a year or so, therefore there could well be something from Casey's pants in the vent hose. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #628 on: December 16, 2008, 09:34:21 PM »

Do y'all remember that password that Casey had, 'timer55' ??  Was looking over at the google map, it's 55 seconds (driving time) from the A's house to the remains site.   

Wow
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #629 on: December 16, 2008, 09:35:41 PM »

LP JUST STATED THE SONG LITTLE CALEY IS SINGING, YOU ARE MY SUNSHINE.  WELL, THE PART WHERE SHE SAYS PLEASE DON'T TAKE MY SUNSHINE AWAY, THAT SHE IS ACTUALLY SAYING, "PLEASE DON'T TAKE MY NAN AWAY.  THAT OUGHT TO GRIND ON CINDY AND GEORGE FOR AWHILE.

makes ya wonder what caylee may have known, what she may have overheard... 

Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #630 on: December 16, 2008, 09:38:21 PM »

I still want to know if George had a wood chipper in the shed. Crazy sick thought. They keep saying bone chips. Casey got gas cans from Amy after Caylee was missing. I'm sorry if it is wrong of me to think this but you never know. 

I had the same thought until they found the skull. Why put her through the chipper but leave the skull intact? Unless of course she broke the chipper. That would pretty much provide proof, if they found blood and bone in the chipper.

It occurs to me that they've taken dryer parts because Cindy washed the pants. Maybe some of the evidence that was on the pants, could be in the dryer lint.

I can't see a person with that little yard owning a wood-chipper.  Everyone I've known who had one, had acreage and a lot of trees, or owned a tree service company.  If he had a tree that lost branches, it would be much cheaper to rent a chipper than to buy one and store it for years between uses.

I don't think the thing in the bag is a dog leash.  I think it could well be a dryer vent cleaner.  After all, we can't see the brush--it's down in the bag.  I'm talking about the "snake" type of cleaner, for the vent to the outside (hence, "porch"), not the little thing you use to clean out the lint trap.  That outer vent only gets cleaned once a year or so, therefore there could well be something from Casey's pants in the vent hose. 
I agree with you on the wood-chipper statement.  In regard to the dryer vent cleaner I went online and looked at a bunch of them.  The ones you use to access from the outside of the house are alot larger than what we saw in the picture.  The ones I found that you use inside the dryer have much longer bristles.  Don't know, I just thought the dog cables may have been out in the yard, possibly by the sites the dogs hit on and they're checking to see if any decomp on?  There are so many scenarios but I enjoy reading everyone's opinions.
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #631 on: December 16, 2008, 09:38:32 PM »

Hi guys!  I've been searchin things.  Remember the cable in the bag.  Last I saw everyone was thinking it was a dryer lint removal kit.  Have there been any other suggestions?  I think I have a really good one (really husbands) but don't want to waste time....let me know.

What do you think it is?

ok, sorry if this offends anyone, but it could be used as a "babysitter" supposedly kc was always on the computer.(leaving caylee alone -sorry just letting my imagination go wild. if it is a dog thing.
It looks like a dog trolley cable we used to have at home.  Here's some pics.
What do you think?

It does look alot like that but those tiny dogs certainly wouldn't be tethered with something like this would they?  I don't think so. 
Klass, they have them for dogs under 25 lbs.  If they wanted to keep the dogs in a certain area, sure they'd use them. 
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #632 on: December 16, 2008, 09:39:14 PM »

IMO she didn't say a word. Lee just anticipated the meltdown she'd eventually have over a pile of trash in the front yard. I grew up with an OCD mother. You don't wait for the meltdown--you try to prevent it! You learn to see what they see. By age 9 I was throwing out my own artwork because it "cluttered up the place."  Lee has probably been a handy buffer between Cindy and everyone else, all his life. Look at how he plays go-between for his mother and sister. He gains Casey's confidence by pretending not to be on Cindy's side, but it's clear from the interview that he actually sympathizes more with his mother.

I don't think George is bullied by Cindy and I don't believe he ever was. I think he's coasted through life on her back as if she were a toboggan!

That's where Casey got the idea to do the same thing. George is attractive enough that he got away with lying, gambling, and emptying Cindy's bank account. Even though his temper is so bad he put his Dad, who was also his boss at the time, through a window. If he'd do that to his father, I'm betting he's not letting Cindy bully him. Cindy claws and clings and hems and haws, but she doesn't shout at or bully or badmouth George. George gets his way.

It's not his fault he gambled away Cindy's retirement--it's that damn Nigerian scam! Just like it's not Casey's fault she "lost" Caylee-it's that damn Zanny! It's not his fault he tried to ditch his family when Caylee was born-it's those damn kids and all their demands on Cindy, or it's that Cindy won't stand up to her kids, bla bla bla. Casey is basically George with a uterus. As soon as Casey's convicted and the dust settles, George will use his good looks to find another woman willing to play "poor George" with him, and he'll never look back.  If you read his interviews, sooner or later everything is always Cindy's fault, and that's no accident IMO. He knows what he's doing.

Casey imitated George, because that's what the second child does-imitate the addict, the one who always gets his way. Lee imitated Mom. He's always had a job, always been the one to clean up the mess. He may be a twisted, sister-molesting baby-hating lunatic, but that's his MOM in there falling apart piece by piece and he's going to take care of her even if it makes him the bad guy to everyone in the world.

I am totally and completely with you on this Fuzz.  Wow, you put into words my exact thoughts about him.  He doesn't fool me a bit.  Now, the next woman will not only have to cater to him, but have or make lots of money. 

One more point, when he left the family in Dec. 2006 is when HE got a $60,000 settlement for his Worker's Comp. case.  He never gave Cindy one cent....and came back 6 mos later when the money ran out.  (BTW..he didn't even pay the CC's that he ran up with the online gambling)

Hang him.

hi BGram, how do you know this about George?  I haven't heard that before.  Thanks
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #633 on: December 16, 2008, 09:41:13 PM »

I am totally and completely with you on this Fuzz.  Wow, you put into words my exact thoughts about him.  He doesn't fool me a bit.  Now, the next woman will not only have to cater to him, but have or make lots of money. 

One more point, when he left the family in Dec. 2006 is when HE got a $60,000 settlement for his Worker's Comp. case.  He never gave Cindy one cent....and came back 6 mos later when the money ran out.  (BTW..he didn't even pay the CC's that he ran up with the online gambling)

Hang him.

hi BGram, how do you know this about George?  I haven't heard that before.  Thanks

George told it in his interview to LE.  They had asked him about the separation.
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #634 on: December 16, 2008, 09:41:59 PM »

OMG this girl was sick. It so could be. I had heard about the timer55 and someone like casey anthony puts alot of thought in her myspace and facebook. its significant to her. I like this theory, but I still like 55 days to caylees birthday from June 16.

wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #635 on: December 16, 2008, 09:42:29 PM »

does anyone still have the myspace link for vicki or iassen? i will msg them if ya'll let me know what to ask-in a backwards sort of way-no really i will.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #636 on: December 16, 2008, 09:42:38 PM »

Been thinking...    lol  Baez is such a dang fool.. If he seriously wants/needs to know exactly what is at the remains site, all he has to do is go into Casey's cell and ask her 'what have you done?'.......'what are they finding over there?'  Seems that one reason Baez is looking like a dang fool, is because Casey is helping him to look that way.  He needs to back her up into the corner and give her holy heck.   

I realize that all defense attorneys are different, some don't WANT to know the truth from their client.  I'd be the type who needs to know it all beforehand, the good-the bad-the ugly, so that I would know what we'd be up against, and how to fully prepare the best defense. 

Altho I'd make a much better prosecutor than a defense atty anyway.  Not so sure I could sleep at night trying to defend someone who seems to be 100% guilty. 

An attorney once told me that he didn't want to know anything at all incriminating about a client, and that he wouldn't even LET the client tell him their side of the story.

Casey's going to lie anyway. She's only going to say what she thinks Baez wants to hear. She didn't tell the truth to the cops, or to her parents, or to Lee, or to Kristina. (Is Kristina her therapist or something?)

I'd hate being a defense attorney. Too many liars in the world.

Very true!  Too many 'convincing' liars in the world. 

I guess I've been a mom too long (28 yrs) to hear bullshit and not call it like I see it.  Wouldn't matter to me if Casey had lied to the world and to me as well.  I'd be wanting to take a brick upside her head and be saying, 'knock that crap off right now and tell me what really happened, or.... i'm outta here'.  But, that's just me.  lol

Wyks, Absolutely, positively, one hundred percent correct.  There is no excuse whatsoever for the Anthonys attempting to help that monster daughter get away with this. I would not object to a little "persuasion" applied in the appropriate location.  BTW, I just love your little monkey eating a banana.  If we had a vote for the cutest one, yours would get mine, hands down.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #637 on: December 16, 2008, 09:44:06 PM »

It was better to put her in the trunk...........at least she was protected. But to put her in trash bags on the ground in the woods is just unthinkable.
When I was in Orlando and drove around the Anthony's neighborhood, I got the goosebumps when I got around the corner almost to the school. That is where that baby was found. Just turned my car around and left the area quickly, felt all kinda skeeved out. That area is very thickly vegetated, very overgrown. No wonder it is taking investigators a long time to gather pertinent evidence.

OMG, YOU ACTUALLY DROVE BY THERE?  DID YOU SEE ANY FAMILY MEMBERS AND WAS THERE STILL PEOPLE OUT THERE WITH SIGNS HARRASSING THE ANTHONYS?

Small price to pay for their lies.........

When I see pictures of little Caylee, she looks so well groomed and well taken care of.  I know looks can be deceiving, but she is just beautiful and so full of life.  It is so hard to imagine how anyone especially a mother could do something so heinous to her own child.  I just hope she can suffer like Caylee did and I feel if she is ever let out into the prison population, she is going to be seriously hurt and probably killed.

Mariloo, tia. IMO Caylee is clean because Cindy, as she said, bathed her twice a day or more. Cindy doted on her. Cindy's parents doted on her. Casey showed her off and seems to have really enjoyed playing with her, and "helped" with her, as Cindy says. She was a very loved child.

I don't think Casey will last 10 minutes in Gen pop. Even if she seduces a guard or two and charms a few big tough ladies into being her protectors, the majority will make sure something happens to her. I don't think she'll ever have a meal again that doesn't have something icky in it, or sleep through the night again, and at some point she'll get smothered or beaten to death. 

I know this is a weird thing to say, but I don't think Caylee suffered. I think that's what the chloroform was for.  I pray we don't find out it was used for some worse purpose than keeping Caylee "safe" while Mommy partied, or making her death quiet, clean, and painless. Damn I'm all kinds of fun today--sorry.
I hope that caylee did not suffered. We saw a happy  caylee in different pictures but we did not seen those pictures of caylee sleeping on a couch in the middle of young people drinking and smoking....with Casey I believe that the baby was exposed of a lot of bad things and of course we do not have pictures of. ....and seems that Cindy or George were not capable to help that little girl.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #638 on: December 16, 2008, 09:45:48 PM »

Here's one thing it could be, we talked about this the other day:

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #639 on: December 16, 2008, 09:46:10 PM »

OMG this girl was sick. It so could be. I had heard about the timer55 and someone like casey anthony puts alot of thought in her myspace and facebook. its significant to her. I like this theory, but I still like 55 days to caylees birthday from June 16.

Remember the original story from KC about it has been 31 days?  That was on July 16 ...well, if you count back...that would be June 15...so George must not have seen them on that Monday because she killed Caylee June 15. MO
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.