April 20, 2024, 01:06:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #76  (Read 355231 times)
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #640 on: December 16, 2008, 09:47:59 PM »

Do y'all remember that password that Casey had, 'timer55' ??  Was looking over at the google map, it's 55 seconds (driving time) from the A's house to the remains site.   

Wow
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #641 on: December 16, 2008, 09:50:43 PM »

Do y'all remember that password that Casey had, 'timer55' ??  Was looking over at the google map, it's 55 seconds (driving time) from the A's house to the remains site.   

Wow

http://www.crecon.com/toptrends/timer-55.htm
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #642 on: December 16, 2008, 09:51:15 PM »

Been thinking...    lol  Baez is such a dang fool.. If he seriously wants/needs to know exactly what is at the remains site, all he has to do is go into Casey's cell and ask her 'what have you done?'.......'what are they finding over there?'  Seems that one reason Baez is looking like a dang fool, is because Casey is helping him to look that way.  He needs to back her up into the corner and give her holy heck.   

I realize that all defense attorneys are different, some don't WANT to know the truth from their client.  I'd be the type who needs to know it all beforehand, the good-the bad-the ugly, so that I would know what we'd be up against, and how to fully prepare the best defense. 

Altho I'd make a much better prosecutor than a defense atty anyway.  Not so sure I could sleep at night trying to defend someone who seems to be 100% guilty. 

An attorney once told me that he didn't want to know anything at all incriminating about a client, and that he wouldn't even LET the client tell him their side of the story.

Casey's going to lie anyway. She's only going to say what she thinks Baez wants to hear. She didn't tell the truth to the cops, or to her parents, or to Lee, or to Kristina. (Is Kristina her therapist or something?)

I'd hate being a defense attorney. Too many liars in the world.

Very true!  Too many 'convincing' liars in the world. 

I guess I've been a mom too long (28 yrs) to hear bullshit and not call it like I see it.  Wouldn't matter to me if Casey had lied to the world and to me as well.  I'd be wanting to take a brick upside her head and be saying, 'knock that crap off right now and tell me what really happened, or.... i'm outta here'.  But, that's just me.  lol

Wyks, Absolutely, positively, one hundred percent correct.  There is no excuse whatsoever for the Anthonys attempting to help that monster daughter get away with this. I would not object to a little "persuasion" applied in the appropriate location.  BTW, I just love your little monkey eating a banana.  If we had a vote for the cutest one, yours would get mine, hands down.

Awww thanks Babybear!   

And you're right, there's NO excuse for the A's doing that, none.  IMO

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #643 on: December 16, 2008, 09:52:00 PM »

Does anyone know the link to CBB's Avatar room???  TIA Wink
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #644 on: December 16, 2008, 09:54:27 PM »

TIMER 55

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oo5eGV9AS0w
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #645 on: December 16, 2008, 09:56:31 PM »

Good night to all the monkeys that just left!

Those staying up, you all have a great evening.
I am going to leave for the night also. Sorry I was whiny today. I promise to be an tomorrow!

CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #646 on: December 16, 2008, 09:57:57 PM »

Cheerio~~ Brandi made you a snow globe.......

Page 15 Wink
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #647 on: December 16, 2008, 09:58:10 PM »

It is really hard to see a person crying but I do not feel sorry about George. In his interview with LE he declared  that the car smelled a decomposition  and after that he was giving interviews supporting his monster's fantasy. I can not feel compasion for him after he turned his back to Caylee supporting Casey"s fantasy....we will see them crying of course because they know that they will live with this for many years and the worst thing is that they will fight for the killer of their granddaughter.

Cecilita, there is no doubt in my mind that you are absolutely correct.  These people turned their backs on what is decent and truthful in order to support a worthless piece of trash.  They abandoned their beautiful granddaughter and they will suffer for it the rest of their lives.  They deserve to be prosecuted, but if they are not, they are in a jail of their own making.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #648 on: December 16, 2008, 09:58:46 PM »

I am going to leave for the night also. Sorry I was whiny today. I promise to be an tomorrow!

Goodnight Sweet Brandi~~
I didn't think you were whiny Smile
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #649 on: December 16, 2008, 09:59:06 PM »

Hey monkeys!

I have been super busy and haven't had time to post or even read much.  I just want to say that I don't think we need any "official announcement" that it's Caylee.  I feel 100% confident it is her and you should too.  You shouldn't believe it because I told you, but just look at the way the family is acting,  and how KC reacted at the news. 

Seeing that picture of him in the car makes me think he's really worried.  What has he done?
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #650 on: December 16, 2008, 09:59:27 PM »

Nite Brandi....never noticed.  Sweet Dreams
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #651 on: December 16, 2008, 10:00:01 PM »

I still want to know if George had a wood chipper in the shed. Crazy sick thought. They keep saying bone chips. Casey got gas cans from Amy after Caylee was missing. I'm sorry if it is wrong of me to think this but you never know. 

I had the same thought until they found the skull. Why put her through the chipper but leave the skull intact? Unless of course she broke the chipper. That would pretty much provide proof, if they found blood and bone in the chipper.

It occurs to me that they've taken dryer parts because Cindy washed the pants. Maybe some of the evidence that was on the pants, could be in the dryer lint.

I can't see a person with that little yard owning a wood-chipper.  Everyone I've known who had one, had acreage and a lot of trees, or owned a tree service company.  If he had a tree that lost branches, it would be much cheaper to rent a chipper than to buy one and store it for years between uses.

I don't think the thing in the bag is a dog leash.  I think it could well be a dryer vent cleaner.  After all, we can't see the brush--it's down in the bag.  I'm talking about the "snake" type of cleaner, for the vent to the outside (hence, "porch"), not the little thing you use to clean out the lint trap.  That outer vent only gets cleaned once a year or so, therefore there could well be something from Casey's pants in the vent hose. 
I agree with you on the wood-chipper statement.  In regard to the dryer vent cleaner I went online and looked at a bunch of them.  The ones you use to access from the outside of the house are alot larger than what we saw in the picture.  The ones I found that you use inside the dryer have much longer bristles.  Don't know, I just thought the dog cables may have been out in the yard, possibly by the sites the dogs hit on and they're checking to see if any decomp on?  There are so many scenarios but I enjoy reading everyone's opinions.

There are no bristles visible in the picture.  If you are referring to the cone-shaped coil on the one side, I'm guessing that the bristles are just beyond that, down in the bag.  I had one several years ago that looked like that.  The cone shape covered the end of the wire that held the bristles.

What if Cindy, thinking ahead, cleaned out the vent?  Even if she washed the brush, bits could be there still.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #652 on: December 16, 2008, 10:05:15 PM »

Wow.The more you watch those jail house interviews the more it looks like GA,CA,as well as LA,at the least, were trying to help out!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #653 on: December 16, 2008, 10:07:33 PM »

Does anybody remember that they announced they had added a bunch of names to the witness list?  Did the media ever request a copy?  Or did they get sidetracked?

TIA
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #654 on: December 16, 2008, 10:07:37 PM »

It is really hard to see a person crying but I do not feel sorry about George. In his interview with LE he declared  that the car smelled a decomposition  and after that he was giving interviews supporting his monster's fantasy. I can not feel compasion for him after he turned his back to Caylee supporting Casey"s fantasy....we will see them crying of course because they know that they will live with this for many years and the worst thing is that they will fight for the killer of their granddaughter.

Cecilita, there is no doubt in my mind that you are absolutely correct.  These people turned their backs on what is decent and truthful in order to support a worthless piece of trash.  They abandoned their beautiful granddaughter and they will suffer for it the rest of their lives.  They deserve to be prosecuted, but if they are not, they are in a jail of their own making.
They were the only ones in the hole country that abandoned that child.......If you see other killer's parents, you will see that they very rarelly they defent their monsters. They just go away and say sorry to the victims...
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #655 on: December 16, 2008, 10:08:06 PM »

Good Night Brandi. Crime scene expert Dennis Fahey is now part of the defense team. He has been to the Anthony home, and said Caylee's room was well kept, and the mom's room a shrine to the child. Perhaps someone should inform Dennis, the mom's room is a shrine to the child because Cindy fixed it up that way, when Casey was in her bedroom it did not look this way. FirstCoastNews.com. 
reRooster
Scared Monkey

« Reply #656 on: December 16, 2008, 10:08:12 PM »

Wow

I'm also fascinated by this observation.  Maybe Klaas knows where that Craig Rivera/Fox video of "the drive time" is hidden. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #657 on: December 16, 2008, 10:10:03 PM »

Does anybody remember that they announced they had added a bunch of names to the witness list?  Did the media ever request a copy?  Or did they get sidetracked?

TIA

I think it was up to 144 and I don't remember seeing a new list yet.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #658 on: December 16, 2008, 10:10:05 PM »

Thank you all for the kind words about Tracy - he is one of the reasons I am here.

I am so sorry for your loss.

But I am very happy you are here!

Thank you Brandi.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #659 on: December 16, 2008, 10:11:16 PM »

OMG this girl was sick. It so could be. I had heard about the timer55 and someone like casey anthony puts alot of thought in her myspace and facebook. its significant to her. I like this theory, but I still like 55 days to caylees birthday from June 16.

Remember the original story from KC about it has been 31 days?  That was on July 16 ...well, if you count back...that would be June 15...so George must not have seen them on that Monday because she killed Caylee June 15. MO

It's true, what both of you say!  And yeah, am thinking the whole thing about the 16th that George and Cindy said, was just one way of getting the focus off the 'real' day that Caylee died.  Seems that Cindy has done her best to avoid mentioning father's day, and what happened on that day, at any cost. 

Weird too is how MUCH they yammer on about the most detailed BS.  I can't keep my mind from going back to the fact that the ACTUAL last time anyone else besides the A's saw Caylee, she was with Cindy.  And Cindy seems to be the main one behind the spin spin spin.  Wonder if it's really Casey that she's trying to cover for? 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.