April 23, 2024, 07:52:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #76  (Read 355442 times)
reRooster
Scared Monkey

« Reply #660 on: December 16, 2008, 10:11:26 PM »

oops  its already up  sorry.
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #661 on: December 16, 2008, 10:11:47 PM »

Good Night Brandi. Crime scene expert Dennis Fahey is now part of the defense team. He has been to the Anthony home, and said Caylee's room was well kept, and the mom's room a shrine to the child. Perhaps someone should inform Dennis, the mom's room is a shrine to the child because Cindy fixed it up that way, when Casey was in her bedroom it did not look this way. FirstCoastNews.com. 

Hmmmm...Guess he replaces Dr. Lee.  Perhaps they heard that Dr. Lee isn't credible?
Yes, the Greta tape should do it I think.
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #662 on: December 16, 2008, 10:15:10 PM »

Do y'all remember that password that Casey had, 'timer55' ??  Was looking over at the google map, it's 55 seconds (driving time) from the A's house to the remains site.   

OMG this girl was sick. It so could be. I had heard about the timer55 and someone like casey anthony puts alot of thought in her myspace and facebook. its significant to her. I like this theory, but I still like 55 days to caylees birthday from June 16.

Remember the original story from KC about it has been 31 days?  That was on July 16 ...well, if you count back...that would be June 15...so George must not have seen them on that Monday because she killed Caylee June 15. MO

It's true, what both of you say!  And yeah, am thinking the whole thing about the 16th that George and Cindy said, was just one way of getting the focus off the 'real' day that Caylee died.  Seems that Cindy has done her best to avoid mentioning father's day, and what happened on that day, at any cost. 

Weird too is how MUCH they yammer on about the most detailed BS.  I can't keep my mind from going back to the fact that the ACTUAL last time anyone else besides the A's saw Caylee, she was with Cindy.  And Cindy seems to be the main one behind the spin spin spin.  Wonder if it's really Casey that she's trying to cover for? 

I could see that except Casey wouldn't be in jail with her mouth shut I don't think.

mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #663 on: December 16, 2008, 10:16:19 PM »

Is the man that litle Caylee is sitting in the lap her Grandfather on Casey's side?  Is this the man George threw out a window or was it Lee who threw George out.  I am getting confused.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #664 on: December 16, 2008, 10:17:59 PM »

Thanks all  & Sorry for being out of date  and feel free to    the OldF..

No ing the OldF..

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #665 on: December 16, 2008, 10:18:25 PM »

oh well, I am going to bed now.  Nite all
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #666 on: December 16, 2008, 10:18:37 PM »

Does anyone know the link to CBB's Avatar room???  TIA Wink

Thread for undressed monkeys: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2619.msg550655#new
Thread for Christmas avatars:    http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4002.msg527038#new

They're over in the monkey lounge

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #667 on: December 16, 2008, 10:18:50 PM »

Does anybody remember that they announced they had added a bunch of names to the witness list?  Did the media ever request a copy?  Or did they get sidetracked?

TIA

I think it was up to 144 and I don't remember seeing a new list yet.

Thanks, Klaas..didn't think it made it out.  Don't they wait for someone to request it?
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #668 on: December 16, 2008, 10:19:21 PM »

Do y'all remember that password that Casey had, 'timer55' ??  Was looking over at the google map, it's 55 seconds (driving time) from the A's house to the remains site.   

OMG this girl was sick. It so could be. I had heard about the timer55 and someone like casey anthony puts alot of thought in her myspace and facebook. its significant to her. I like this theory, but I still like 55 days to caylees birthday from June 16.

Remember the original story from KC about it has been 31 days?  That was on July 16 ...well, if you count back...that would be June 15...so George must not have seen them on that Monday because she killed Caylee June 15. MO

It's true, what both of you say!  And yeah, am thinking the whole thing about the 16th that George and Cindy said, was just one way of getting the focus off the 'real' day that Caylee died.  Seems that Cindy has done her best to avoid mentioning father's day, and what happened on that day, at any cost. 

Weird too is how MUCH they yammer on about the most detailed BS.  I can't keep my mind from going back to the fact that the ACTUAL last time anyone else besides the A's saw Caylee, she was with Cindy.  And Cindy seems to be the main one behind the spin spin spin.  Wonder if it's really Casey that she's trying to cover for? 

Maybe after the big fight George and cindy heard noises in casey's bedroom but they did not go to check because they knew that the monsters was mad. 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #669 on: December 16, 2008, 10:20:10 PM »

I am sure this has already been covered, as I am attempting to catch up from this afternoon...(Grandma is in town..WHOOHOO)

With the DENIAL of the Defenses motions today and then Dr. G"s comments, I am curious if Jose really gave his motions much thought.  WHAT IF, for a minute lets ponder this, the body is not Caylee's?  Dr. G is absolutely right, no strangers touching the findings.  If this turned out to not be Caylee, imagine the lawsuite that could come from outsiders touching another families childs remains.

Ok...sorry, had to rant.  I could be wrong, but those are my feelings.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #670 on: December 16, 2008, 10:21:20 PM »

I could see that except Casey wouldn't be in jail with her mouth shut I don't think.

Very true... hmmm... I gotta work on this theory some more.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #671 on: December 16, 2008, 10:21:23 PM »

Is the man that litle Caylee is sitting in the lap her Grandfather on Casey's side?  Is this the man George threw out a window or was it Lee who threw George out.  I am getting confused.

The great grandpa who's lap Caylee is sitting on is Cindy Anthony's father.
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #672 on: December 16, 2008, 10:21:32 PM »

G'Nite....God Bless
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #673 on: December 16, 2008, 10:23:25 PM »

the grandfather is cindy's father, he is in a nursing home. george threw his own father through the window years ago in ohio. i think i have this right.
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #674 on: December 16, 2008, 10:25:58 PM »

I am sure this has already been covered, as I am attempting to catch up from this afternoon...(Grandma is in town..WHOOHOO)

With the DENIAL of the Defenses motions today and then Dr. G"s comments, I am curious if Jose really gave his motions much thought.  WHAT IF, for a minute lets ponder this, the body is not Caylee's?  Dr. G is absolutely right, no strangers touching the findings.  If this turned out to not be Caylee, imagine the lawsuite that could come from outsiders touching another families childs remains.

Ok...sorry, had to rant.  I could be wrong, but those are my feelings.

Exactly,  that is why the law is in place to protect these circumstances.

IMO...LE is having a ball watching them squirm...them - not wanting to admit Casey told them that is where she put Caylee....but and running their butts all over like CA,GA, LA and KC did to them.

CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #675 on: December 16, 2008, 10:30:27 PM »

Does anyone know the link to CBB's Avatar room???  TIA Wink

Thread for undressed monkeys: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2619.msg550655#new
Thread for Christmas avatars:    http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4002.msg527038#new

They're over in the monkey lounge

Thank you Miss Muffy Wink
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #676 on: December 16, 2008, 10:34:15 PM »

It breaks  my heart every time they show the clip of Caylee singing "You Are My Sunshine".  I hope Casey hears it in her sleep.
Me too especially when she sings " I love you" ......... OH MY GAWD -
My skin hurts when I hear her sing
I am trying my best to Remember Caylee just as she is " Singing" I can't go there ..any other way to think of her .. She is Singing and that's all I can Keep in my Memory.

Maybe we can picture her sitting on Jesus' lap singing to him.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #677 on: December 16, 2008, 10:39:32 PM »

I have never believed George's story about seeing Casey and Caylee on the 16th when he was watching the "News....uh I mean the Food Channel." I don't believe that Cindy heard them "Moving around in the bedroom."  There would be no way a child would stay in a bedroom until almost 1 PM without eating breakfast or lunch. George lied.  Cindy lied.  When Cindy found out about Casey taking money from her, Cindy's, parent's bank account, money for the nursing home, she flipped out when she came home and she and Casey had a tremendous fight, which was heard by neighbors.  Lee says Cindy tried to throttle Casey.  Casey grabbed Caylee and left and neither Cindy nor George ever saw Caylee again no matter what George says.  IMO Caylee died that night of June 15th or early on the 16th either by accident or as an act of retribution against Cindy because I believe Cindy loved Caylee with all her heart and Casey was jealous.  Cindy did not know about Caylee's death when she called the police but got with the program shortly thereafter and all of the efforts then went into protecting Casey.  What a bunch of monsters.  What they deserve is not within my imagination.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #678 on: December 16, 2008, 10:47:17 PM »

You know we all make decisions.  Casey had a decision to make one night or day and she made the worst one if this is all true.  So I can't help but think it was an act of passion for her to waste her entire life sitting behind bars. 

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #679 on: December 16, 2008, 10:48:31 PM »

If it is true duct tape was around Caylee's mouth and skull, I wonder if it was around most of the skull. I was just talking to my daughter and she says do you know if the tape was also around her eyes?  Casey is quite the sociopath but it seems that after (or maybe even before?) she killed Caylee she couldn't stand to look in her baby's eyes.  She wanted to detach herself from the situation, so that she wasn't really killing her daughter, and the whole thing wasn't real.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.