April 26, 2024, 01:22:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #76  (Read 355674 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #800 on: December 17, 2008, 02:23:44 AM »

Where did everybody go?  It's lonely in the cage and when I use my crying monkey the cage is so empty there's an echo!   

I'm off playing games 

Klaas, I play games online too, can u share what you play? What am I missing?

O/T - I used to play the POGO games a long time ago but then I learned how to play SPADES. Now I play at Hardwood Spades.

http://www.hardwoodspades.com/

Nice choice, I used to play at Pogo few years back, was in Hardwood on a League. Nice place. I play spades too. Almost every night. Small world. 

In spades I always play 3 way cut throat.  I got tired of partners.

Are they all dead?   

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #801 on: December 17, 2008, 02:25:22 AM »

The only way I want the Anthonys to get immunity is - if Casey pleads guilty!!  Other than that, I say no way!!

Hi Honeybee!

What if they get immunity and then say, we were not telling the truth, we did not smell a dead body in the trunk?  I say that making a deal with an Anthony is making a deal with the devil, imo.

Hi Pumkin!

How are you?  If they lie sweatheart, the immunity deal is off.  Although, I personally would like a trial, I think the community would be better off letting her plead guilty!  Life with no parol!!

Oh, you mean life with peril!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #802 on: December 17, 2008, 02:28:22 AM »

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #803 on: December 17, 2008, 02:30:43 AM »

Good night Pumkin!

XOXOX
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #804 on: December 17, 2008, 03:06:35 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-121608,0,394601.story

Judge denies motions in Casey Anthony case
Sarah Lundy and Walter Pacheco

Sentinel Staff Writers

3:03 PM EST, December 16, 2008

Today's Updates

Dr. G doesn't want "strangers" touching the remains
2:46 p.m. Robert Guthrie, an Orange County attorney, said during the hearing that Orange-Osceola Chief Medical Examiner Dr. Jan Garavaglia has a legal obligation to study the remains and she doesn't want "strangers" interfering.

He was referring to Baez's request to have defense experts involved in her investigation.

Baez complained in one of his failed motions about the possibility the bones will be "macerated" -- a process that removes soft-tissues from the bones by soaking them in cold water and/or boiling water. The procedure helps experts focus only on the bones.

Guthrie acknowledged that Garavaglia anticipates there could be about three inches of "bone loss" and that could include maceration.

I just love that Dr G is on the case.

Me too! 

Dr. G - Medical Examiner

I've never heard of her before this case.  Someone said she has a program on TV?  Does anyone know the channel & name of the program?  TIA Smile

Dr. G has her show on the Discovery Health channel and her show is called Dr. G medical Examiner  Hope that helps ya!
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #805 on: December 17, 2008, 03:13:47 AM »

Where did everybody go?  It's lonely in the cage and when I use my crying monkey the cage is so empty there's an echo!   

I'm off playing games 

Klaas, I play games online too, can u share what you play? What am I missing?

O/T - I used to play the POGO games a long time ago but then I learned how to play SPADES. Now I play at Hardwood Spades.

http://www.hardwoodspades.com/

Nice choice, I used to play at Pogo few years back, was in Hardwood on a League. Nice place. I play spades too. Almost every night. Small world. 
It is such a small world I too play on Pogo but I continue to do so never been to the hardwoodspades site
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #806 on: December 17, 2008, 03:17:05 AM »

night all and I have errands to do lucky I know I can count on my Monkeys to keep me posted..ugggh I just have this feeling they are going to tell us who they found while I'm out OR it'll be Friday where they can keep us hanging. 
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #807 on: December 17, 2008, 04:13:53 AM »

CBB Are U in the Room ???

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #808 on: December 17, 2008, 04:19:22 AM »

CBB
[/color][/b]

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #809 on: December 17, 2008, 04:21:15 AM »

Does Any Monkey here have KLAAS Email address ????

Please ................... ???? Any Monkey

Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #810 on: December 17, 2008, 04:25:23 AM »

I am afraid that they have been.  I am not pro defense here, but they are treating this different than other cases and I am worried that their actions are going to give Casey grounds for appeal.

When Dale Earnheart Sr. died in Florida, his wife had a big battle with the coroner's office NOT TO RELEASE the autopsy photos and records.  It was ground-setting when she won that case.

NOW they are the one's who don't want to release the photos and reports in THIS CASE?

Selective decisions just won't cut it in an appeals case.  The coroner's office was on the side of the press in the Dale Earnheart case to allow the release of the photos and reports to the press.  They said "That is the way we do it hear in Florida", we are an open discovery state.

Defense has no right to anything until they prove this is Caylee.
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #811 on: December 17, 2008, 04:30:01 AM »

Hi all!

If anyone is still awake, I just want to ask you feelings on why the prosecution is shutting out the defense to the degree that they are?

First, when the defense asked for the tips that LE had, they only put the PHYSICS tips on a disc and then charged them $600+ and said they would not release anymore tips until they paid that amount

Second, they have been soooo uncooperative in letting the defense have ANY access to the crime scene or autopsy.  I know for a fact that in other cases (even the Scott Peterson case) defense experts were allowed to exam the remains, etc

Why are they doing this?  I can understand not allowing them to do anything to interfere, but this goes way beyond that.  I fear they are going to hurt their case if they do this out of some kind of spite, rather than a valid reason!  It has me worried!

Any thoughts?

Heyyy Mary Mary. Ok i got some answers. Most are jmo.

You remember a couple months ago when we wanted to just know more...and we wanted LE to indict Casey, but we just didnt have a body thus far we assumed there might not be a case? Well like there is a God in the sky, the tables have turned on Casey Anthony..Now the F.B.I. Has all the info, but since the body remains without an I.D. the defense doesnt have a case. I find it amusing that Casey is now feeling what we felt...We just want to know what they know..

The reason they don't have the defense at the case is because they defense isn't necessarily apart of this ongoing investigation. This is still a murder seen the LE has the first and only right to as we speak. Once the notification has been given that it is conclusive that the baby girl in the woods is caylee then the defenses motions will be heard. And I can agree LE is being spiteful despite the fact that the ball is on their side, they still hate KC for what she has done to their department all this time, not to mention what she did to this baby. Its hard for them to be at that scene, they can only imagine what this child has gone through.

Until the defense gets their answer they really should be worrying about going through all the motions of trying to prove what casey anthony has said. And they will be criticized in court for not having picked up those tips that LE compiled. LE was charging 600 because that is how much manpower was put into making it. And it was never picked up.
Jose Baez better be getting sketchartists to compile sketches of their "zenaida"

Lets say they release the dna results next week. So we will definitively know this is Caylee. The defense will motion to see everything. They are going to be given the same answer as last week. We will give it to you when we are ready. Murder has no statute of limitations, their perp is already in jail. Frankly they can take as long as they like. And i appreciate that they are doing this for caylee. And they are dotting their T's and crossing their I's. Thank God. This baby deserves it!

mary i hope this helped!

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #812 on: December 17, 2008, 05:55:12 AM »

Would some Florida Monkeys please weigh in as to the Sheriff's Office Political dynamics?

I heard that Sheriff Beary is retiring...is that voluntary, or because he didn't get elected?  Who/what is his replacement?  How long has Beary been the Sheriff?

Just wondering.

Thanks TIA
Bev
maybe tomorrow
Scared Monkey

« Reply #813 on: December 17, 2008, 06:05:55 AM »

Hi all!

If anyone is still awake, I just want to ask you feelings on why the prosecution is shutting out the defense to the degree that they are?

First, when the defense asked for the tips that LE had, they only put the PHYSICS tips on a disc and then charged them $600+ and said they would not release anymore tips until they paid that amount

Second, they have been soooo uncooperative in letting the defense have ANY access to the crime scene or autopsy.  I know for a fact that in other cases (even the Scott Peterson case) defense experts were allowed to exam the remains, etc

Why are they doing this?  I can understand not allowing them to do anything to interfere, but this goes way beyond that.  I fear they are going to hurt their case if they do this out of some kind of spite, rather than a valid reason!  It has me worried!

Any thoughts?

You remember a couple months ago when we wanted to just know more...and we wanted LE to indict Casey, but we just didnt have a body thus far we assumed there might not be a case? Well like there is a God in the sky, the tables have turned on Casey Anthony..Now the F.B.I. Has all the info, but since the body remains without an I.D. the defense doesnt have a case. I find it amusing that Casey is now feeling what we felt...We just want to know what they know..

The reason they don't have the defense at the case is because they defense isn't necessarily apart of this ongoing investigation. This is still a murder seen the LE has the first and only right to as we speak. Once the notification has been given that it is conclusive that the baby girl in the woods is caylee then the defenses motions will be heard. And I can agree LE is being spiteful despite the fact that the ball is on their side, they still hate KC for what she has done to their department all this time, not to mention what she did to this baby. Its hard for them to be at that scene, they can only imagine what this child has gone through.

Until the defense gets their answer they really should be worrying about going through all the motions of trying to prove what casey anthony has said. And they will be criticized in court for not having picked up those tips that LE compiled. LE was charging 600 because that is how much manpower was put into making it. And it was never picked up.
Jose Baez better be getting sketchartists to compile sketches of their "zenaida"

Lets say they release the dna results next week. So we will definitively know this is Caylee. The defense will motion to see everything. They are going to be given the same answer as last week. We will give it to you when we are ready. Murder has no statute of limitations, their perp is already in jail. Frankly they can take as long as they like. And i appreciate that they are doing this for caylee. And they are dotting their T's and crossing their I's. Thank God. This baby deserves it!

mary i hope this helped!

With all due respect, I disagree of the analogy that LE is acting upon their own personal feelings toward KC or are "being spiteful" because of the way that they are conducting the crime scene investigation. These investigator's didn't graduate from the academy yesterday, most of them have been doing this for several years and unfortunately this isn't the first child's remains found discarded alongside of a road over their careers. They have an obligation to one person and one person only and that is the victim in this case that have been discovered within those woods. Yes, I happen to believe that those remains are Klee's but regardless, even if they turn out not to be, LE's obligation to whomever's remains they happen to be does not change. What should they have done, walked away without recovering all of the bones and/or evidence that they could possibly find because, Oh jeez, times up because JB says so? Judge SS made it clear when he denied the JB's motion yesterday, "you want me to assist you, but I can't assist you in interfering with a murder investigation." Judge SS's  denial of the motion is based upon THE LAW, not upon hate for KCA. It's an insult imo to interject such a proposterous claim against LE. God forbid, but if that was possibly one of your family member's wouldn't you want LE to recover as many of the remains as possible? Or would you be satisfied if you were told by LE, "sorry we were only able to get the skull for remains because our time ran out, the crime scene had to be turned over to the defense" ? Show a little respect, not only to the child who's remains LE is busting their a$$ to recover in their entirety but to the homicide investigator's as well! JMHO
maybe tomorrow
Scared Monkey

« Reply #814 on: December 17, 2008, 06:23:21 AM »

A little five or six year old boy left an angel at Klee's memorial site on his way to school.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=8082195&version=3&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1
Mary Ann
Scared Monkey

« Reply #815 on: December 17, 2008, 06:30:42 AM »

That is precious! Even little children care more about our Caylee than her own mother does. I hope she gets put in general population so she can feel fear like that poor baby did.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #816 on: December 17, 2008, 06:33:02 AM »

Would some Florida Monkeys please weigh in as to the Sheriff's Office Political dynamics?

I heard that Sheriff Beary is retiring...is that voluntary, or because he didn't get elected?  Who/what is his replacement?  How long has Beary been the Sheriff?

Just wondering.

Thanks TIA
Bev

Bev if you go to the link of Orange County Sheriff - you can read about his retirement

www.ocso.com

Sad But True - they have a lot on there about their meetings of his replacement

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #817 on: December 17, 2008, 06:39:03 AM »

A little five or six year old boy left an angel at Klee's memorial site on his way to school.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=8082195&version=3&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLwwy-g2wkc

Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #818 on: December 17, 2008, 06:40:32 AM »

Morning Monkeys...I arose to ice and snow.........Life in the Catskills!!

I just listened to those jail house tapes again and on the July,25 9am, Cindy starts the whole thing off by saying" We see you sitting down" and Casey says,I was talking to one of the Drs." 

Now here is where it gets interesting....Cindy says "We forgive anything that you said or done!!"    OMGOD!! What the heck is that supposed to mean?? Any takers??

Kinda showing Cindy knew right off the bat that Casey was going to say or do something that needs to be forgiven. Casey informs her to relax,she hasn't told them a thing. She is not opening up to a stranger.

Could incest have been brought up in the past?? Please Monkeys,What do you know???

http://www.wftv.com/video/18205452/index.html
The link.

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #819 on: December 17, 2008, 06:46:58 AM »

Hi all!

Any thoughts?

mary i hope this helped!

With all due respect, I disagree of the analogy that LE is acting upon their own personal feelings toward KC or are "being spiteful" because of the way that they are conducting the crime scene investigation. These investigator's didn't graduate from the academy yesterday, most of them have been doing this for several years and unfortunately this isn't the first child's remains found discarded alongside of a road over their careers. They have an obligation to one person and one person only and that is the victim in this case that have been discovered within those woods. Yes, I happen to believe that those remains are Klee's but regardless, even if they turn out not to be, LE's obligation to whomever's remains they happen to be does not change. What should they have done, walked away without recovering all of the bones and/or evidence that they could possibly find because, Oh jeez, times up because JB says so? Judge SS made it clear when he denied the JB's motion yesterday, "you want me to assist you, but I can't assist you in interfering with a murder investigation." Judge SS's  denial of the motion is based upon THE LAW, not upon hate for KCA. It's an insult imo to interject such a proposterous claim against LE. God forbid, but if that was possibly one of your family member's wouldn't you want LE to recover as many of the remains as possible? Or would you be satisfied if you were told by LE, "sorry we were only able to get the skull for remains because our time ran out, the crime scene had to be turned over to the defense" ? Show a little respect, not only to the child who's remains LE is busting their a$$ to recover in their entirety but to the homicide investigator's as well! JMHO

Oh i totally agree that LE has done everything in their power to make this all about Caylee, because it is. I did say that they may in fact spite casey for leading them on when in fact she murdered caylee. But its not the reason they are giving the defense the hand. It is based on that they have yet to identify the baby as caylee. So that immediately gives the defense a big red stop sign. Based on the assumption that this indeed is lil Caylee is not enough for them to be able to receive information, and or access to the site. Everything i said was JMO.

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.