April 23, 2024, 09:50:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #76  (Read 355443 times)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #820 on: December 17, 2008, 06:51:36 AM »

OMG ..... All the NUTS are coming out of the Corners ~ We need More Squirrels

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/18294332/detail.html?rss=det&psp=mostpopularstories
POSTED: Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Local Woman Sends Money To Fla.'s Casey Anthony

CLAWSON, Mich. -- As a court battle continues in Florida for Casey Anthony, the mother behind bars accused of killing her daughter, a local woman has sent money to Anthony's personal jail fund.

According to jail records obtained by Local 4, Clawson resident Mandie Ryan sent Anthony a $20 money order. The documents show Anthony received it Dec. 13 when it was put into her personal jail fund, used to buy toiletries, cigarettes or snacks.

According to the log, the only regular contributor to the fund is George Anthony, her father.

Local 4 went to the address that Ryan listed on her money order and found out that Ryan doesn't live there. The woman who does told Local 4 she's given Ryan permission to use her address occasionally and that Ryan doesn't currently live in Clawson.

Ryan returned a phone call from Local 4 and said she doesn't know who Anthony is but has a friend in Orlando to whom she owed money. Ryan said her friend told her to not pay her back but instead send money to her friend who was in jail -- Anthony.

Ryan said she followed directions without knowing the Anthony is accused of killing her daughter.

Anthony's attorneys were back in court Tuesday fighting for evidence in the case to be turned over to them for review.

The evidence relates to bones of a toddler that were found last week in an area not far from Anthony's parents' home. There is speculation that they could be the remains of the missing toddler, Caylee, but DNA tests have not confirmed any identification.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #821 on: December 17, 2008, 06:55:31 AM »

Morning Monkeys...I arose to ice and snow.........Life in the Catskills!!

I just listened to those jail house tapes again and on the July,25 9am, Cindy starts the whole thing off by saying" We see you sitting down" and Casey says,I was talking to one of the Drs." 

Now here is where it gets interesting....Cindy says "We forgive anything that you said or done!!"    OMGOD!! What the heck is that supposed to mean?? Any takers??

Kinda showing Cindy knew right off the bat that Casey was going to say or do something that needs to be forgiven. Casey informs her to relax,she hasn't told them a thing. She is not opening up to a stranger.

Could incest have been brought up in the past?? Please Monkeys,What do you know???

http://www.wftv.com/video/18205452/index.html
The link.

This too has racked my brain. I really just want an answer to all her Cyndyism as LP would put it. And KC's "dont worry i havent said anything" like they have this inside joke (or secret) ya know?

i have my reason to believe GA has nothing to do with this. Reason being he gave KC up in a snap. He was smart he knew what was going to happen. And by saying to let him know as soon as they get any forensics back so he could "tell his wife, cuz its going to kill her" speaks volumes. I really think CA has just as much to hide as KC. CA never asks her, WHERE WERE U WHEN U LEFT Caylee w/ Zani?? she knew something..i just cant figure what...

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
maybe tomorrow
Scared Monkey

« Reply #822 on: December 17, 2008, 07:00:02 AM »

Dennie that video has always just broken my heart. My sons (now adults, 24 & 27 yrs. old) know me so well that anytime there's some sad news on the tv or I'm reading a story in the newspaper they go, "Ma, ma? Ma are you crying?" They know when I don't answer to Ma, I'm crying.
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #823 on: December 17, 2008, 07:15:43 AM »

Good Morning Early monleys, it is going to be a warm and cuddly 81 in north florida today, and the coffee is great.....now,,,

I watched ng last night, heard the anthonys want imunity as per the weed lawyer. I felt like the little tea pot kettle that was about to blow steam.....NOOOOO WAAAAAYYY  !     mio

mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #824 on: December 17, 2008, 07:18:16 AM »

Good Morning Early monleys, it is going to be a warm and cuddly 81 in north florida today, and the coffee is great.....now,,,

I watched ng last night, heard the anthonys want imunity as per the weed lawyer. I felt like the little tea pot kettle that was about to blow steam.....NOOOOO WAAAAAYYY  !     mio

yikes, did I say monleys>>-->>     I better turn on a light, and rewrite,

Monkeys
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #825 on: December 17, 2008, 07:20:02 AM »

I just listened to those jail house tapes again and on the July,25 9am, Cindy starts the whole thing off by saying" We see you sitting down" and Casey says,I was talking to one of the Drs." 

Now here is where it gets interesting....Cindy says "We forgive anything that you said or done!!"    OMGOD!! What the heck is that supposed to mean?? Any takers??

Kinda showing Cindy knew right off the bat that Casey was going to say or do something that needs to be forgiven. Casey informs her to relax,she hasn't told them a thing. She is not opening up to a stranger.

Could incest have been brought up in the past?? Please Monkeys,What do you know???

The link.

This too has racked my brain. I really just want an answer to all her Cyndyism as LP would put it. And KC's "dont worry i havent said anything" like they have this inside joke (or secret) ya know?

i have my reason to believe GA has nothing to do with this. Reason being he gave KC up in a snap. He was smart he knew what was going to happen. And by saying to let him know as soon as they get any forensics back so he could "tell his wife, cuz its going to kill her" speaks volumes. I really think CA has just as much to hide as KC. CA never asks her, WHERE WERE U WHEN U LEFT Caylee w/ Zani?? she knew something..i just cant figure what...

Hi No1zladie... I also thought George was the most forth coming with details. He knew that the smell was what it was and no rose colored glasses {no offence Rose Colored glasses} was going to cover that up. Everyone that smelled it knew.

And yep...Cindy knows a bunch more about her lying daughter and is working like mad to free her. But WHY?? I truly believe Cindy loved that little girl more than her own life and visa versa. I think Caylee was killed because she was crying for her Grandma and wouldn't stop and kept it up screaming to go home. Caylee kept crying screaming wailing to go home and Casey sent her home....To GOD. And I would think Cindy would want her to pay!!

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #826 on: December 17, 2008, 07:21:06 AM »

Now that we know that Caylee was tossed out just minutes from her home, I wonder what the heck KC was doing in all those cell phone ping areas at those odd hours??? Why the long period of silence?
I might be giving Casey to much credit, but I think she was doing that on purpose to through off LE with the pings. She watched enough CSI to know this.
I agree with that. She had a lot of time before anyone knew Caylee was missing. I think in the jail calls she also planted hints of Blanchard Park on purpose. It was also obivious she had been in the airport area so maybe those people really did see her out there which put alot of emphasis on that area and the gators could have gotten the body so a thorough search would be hard. I think she had a backup plan all along but......she paniced I think and threw the bag out to be moved later. She probably didn't think she would be arrested so soon and had an ankle bracelet to keep track of her. She also wasn't thinking ahead when she wrapped her in something from the house. I think she paniced after the fact but when that bag was dumped..out of sight..out of mind. That is when the coverup began leading away from the body. She possibly thought the water problem helped her until now.
SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #827 on: December 17, 2008, 07:25:26 AM »

What has Casey been ordering from the commissary on Wednesday's.  Is there a link.  Thank you.      

Good Morning all good Monkeys!  (OK and bad ones too  )
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #828 on: December 17, 2008, 07:26:21 AM »

The link.

DO you remember when LP said the Casey, Cindy and Lee know something but George doesn't? Do you think it was who the father was or what happened to Caylee?
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #829 on: December 17, 2008, 07:26:25 AM »

While there isn't actual breaking news at the moment, I wanted to take the opportunity to comment on monkeys feeling ignored.

I joined SM in June of 2005, just after Natalee Holloway went missing. I was interested in the case because Natalee was from Alabama, and I live in an area that is on the TN/ALA state line, so Natalee's case was covered often in our local news.

In the 3 1/2 years that I have been posting here at SM, I cannot even begin to tell you how many times I've felt ignored. I also cannot begin to tell you how many times I've seen other posters be upset for feeling ignored. It seems to simply be part of the posting experience here. People (1) get behind and read quickly to try to catch up so they miss things; (2) agree with what you say but don't see a need to say so; (3) disagree with what you say but don't want to start an argument; (4) or miss what you say because they made a long and thoughtful post, which posted over onto the next page, so they never saw your post at all.

Please don't anyone ever feel hurt if it seems that you're being ignored. It's all good, the monkeys love and support each other, and sometimes you just have to jump up and down a little in order to get noticed. 

Did you just say something?

Just kidding!

Thanks for saying that, I feel ignored from time to time as well.  When someone actually notices and comments on my posts it's pretty exciting.  But when no one says anything, I try not to take it personally.

Thanks!

Karen

This forum appears to have numerous members, that have been here a long time. I know I am on other forums, and if you are on the forum on a daily, hourly basis you get acquainted with others, and their personal lives. 

If you just pop a reply every now and then, it is not that your unnoticed, but your not in the 'personal' conversation either. I read many personal posts on this forum, and like others do not reply as I do not know these posters nor their personal lives.

The poster felt to me that he/she was a bit down about this. Hey...there are far greater things going on in this world that can drag one down.  I find, just by reading on this forum it gives me a boost, as there sure are a lot of humorous posts. 

So, pick yourself up, and be thankful for so many bright things that happen daily.

I'm not down, believe me, I am a very happy monkey!!!  But thanks for your concern!

I know you are...and I was actually directing my comment towards the poster that posted this in the first place.

Whoops!  Guess that's an example of "It's all about me!"  Well, it's nice to meet you, "Grama", my name is Karen.  Have a great evening!

K

I am so sorry you took it personally.  Nice to meet you tooooooo.

cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #830 on: December 17, 2008, 07:26:45 AM »

Mornking Monks! How old is Lee?
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #831 on: December 17, 2008, 07:28:57 AM »

Brag...Brag...Brag.... I sit here wrapped in a blanket..BTW the snuggler is a great item if you live in the cold and need one. It keeps my hands free and the rest of me stays warm.

Why do you call him a weed lawyer?? Does he smoke weed? Or had he only represented those weed types?

Oh and if you could..Send some sun to me please. 

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #832 on: December 17, 2008, 07:30:20 AM »

Good Morning Mio....good one...weed lawyer.

Whatever LE is doing, wish they would keep it up...they have managed to do what nobody has been able to do..make Cindy shut up.  No telling what she is doing'/thinking without being able to grab all the attention now.  That might make her tea kettle blow eventually.  

She really thought she was above the law and could trash everyone in her path and LE evidently proved her wrong...LOVE IT!

What I want to see before Christmas is the:

Evidence on the duct tape.  

Bev

PS.  Deenie...I went to the OC site..it talks about the transition and congrats to the new sheriff...but doesn't talk about how it came about and only a brief mention as to the background of the new sheriff as being LE.

I did notice one article about how OC had high production vs low cost.  Looks like Beary did a pretty good job.  Hope the decision to retire is his.  Would like to know if he was indeed a "good" sheriff.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #833 on: December 17, 2008, 07:32:13 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.  Hope every body is doing well this morning.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #834 on: December 17, 2008, 07:32:31 AM »

What has Casey been ordering from the commissary on Wednesday's.  Is there a link.  Thank you.      

morninng SweetMorgan Monkey,   I believe that link is posted a few pages back by klass....
mio
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #835 on: December 17, 2008, 07:34:38 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.  Hope every body is doing well this morning.

Good Morning trimmonthelake>>-->>   
SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #836 on: December 17, 2008, 07:35:42 AM »

morninng SweetMorgan Monkey,   I believe that link is posted a few pages back by klass....
mio
Thank you mioyshi, I will go back and check.  You have a good day!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #837 on: December 17, 2008, 07:35:44 AM »

Nancy Grace transcripts.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0812/16/ng.01.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #838 on: December 17, 2008, 07:37:49 AM »

The link.

Hi No1zladie... I also thought George was the most forth coming with details. He knew that the smell was what it was and no rose colored glasses {no offence Rose Colored glasses} was going to cover that up. Everyone that smelled it knew.

And yep...Cindy knows a bunch more about her lying daughter and is working like mad to free her. But WHY?? I truly believe Cindy loved that little girl more than her own life and visa versa. I think Caylee was killed because she was crying for her Grandma and wouldn't stop and kept it up screaming to go home. Caylee kept crying screaming wailing to go home and Casey sent her home....To GOD. And I would think Cindy would want her to pay!!

According to her cell pings she and caylee went back to the house after ga went to work, and stayed until 4:45. She didnt go with Tony until 7

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #839 on: December 17, 2008, 07:39:28 AM »

Morning.. no time to catch up right now, but thought I'd mention (if nobody else did) that Vicky's myspace is now set to private.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.