April 19, 2024, 07:45:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #76  (Read 355156 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #840 on: December 17, 2008, 07:41:02 AM »

Klass you are the friggin monkey tits here!

You Rock!

Nite monkeys.

I am catching up and I have to LMAO!! That's funny! 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #841 on: December 17, 2008, 07:41:16 AM »

Good Morning Early monleys, it is going to be a warm and cuddly 81 in north florida today, and the coffee is great.....now,,,

I watched ng last night, heard the anthonys want imunity as per the weed lawyer. I felt like the little tea pot kettle that was about to blow steam.....NOOOOO WAAAAAYYY  !     mio

Brag...Brag...Brag.... I sit here wrapped in a blanket..BTW the snuggler is a great item if you live in the cold and need one. It keeps my hands free and the rest of me stays warm.

Why do you call him a weed lawyer?? Does he smoke weed? Or had he only represented those weed types?

Oh and if you could..Send some sun to me please. 

Hey,,,I saw those on tv and wondered who would wear them, cause I am always too hot here!!   Glad to know they really work for some folks.  I did cook ribs out side on the fire pit last evening, no snow here, and the ribs were just yummy.

I refere to the anthonys new lawyer as a weed lawyer, because I read that he was an advocate here in florida, to defend those arrested for weed.  ANd in all fairness, he also represents those on disabilities.
 HE was in a surfing accident on the east coast, daytona or boynton beach, somewhere over there on the other coast ,,, I am on west coast.....The accident left him paralized as he sits now in a wheelchair. 

which color did you buy, red green or the royal blue??   mio

NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #842 on: December 17, 2008, 07:44:01 AM »

Morning.. no time to catch up right now, but thought I'd mention (if nobody else did) that Vicky's myspace is now set to private.

Hello Monkey. Who Is Vicky??

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #843 on: December 17, 2008, 07:45:42 AM »

Exclusive: Pastor Talks About Anthony Visit

POSTED: 6:09 am EST December 17, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- As the search near the Anthony home intensifies, one man who just visited Casey Anthony in jail talked to WESH-TV.

Her mother, Casey Anthony, had been jailed on a first-degree murder charge.

The Rev. Shane Stutzman has been meeting with Casey Anthony since she was first arrested in July to provide support and prayer.

The Eastside Baptist Church pastor told WESH-TV that the jail requested that he visit Casey Anthony on Tuesday.

It was the first day that she had been taken off special psychological evaluation after jail officials said she suffered a meltdown on the day that the child's remains were discovered.

Stutzman was asked if he talked about the recent finding.

"We didn't go into that a whole lot. That's not my role. That's Jose Baez's role," Stutzman said. "This whole thing is unwinding a little bit at a time. I know, as a pastor, I'm going to be there to help them no matter what."

Stutzman said Casey Anthony remains hopeful despite the murder charge and word on Tuesday that investigators found even more bones at the crime scene.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #844 on: December 17, 2008, 07:48:17 AM »

chocolatetyh34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #845 on: December 17, 2008, 07:48:31 AM »

Good morning monkeys,
Not sure if you all have seen this already...if so I apologize in advance, I'm so far behind on catching up its crazy. But its just amazes me how close they was to Caylee... Please take a look at Gale's St John's blind drive.
http://www.briansdreams.com/blinddrive/
I'm just thankful that all our prayers have been answered regarding finding Caylee!!
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #846 on: December 17, 2008, 07:49:20 AM »

Mornking Monks! How old is Lee?

Morning cheeky monkey,,,,, I think he is about 2 yrs older than casey, but, this is only a guess...mio
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #847 on: December 17, 2008, 07:51:50 AM »

Morning.. no time to catch up right now, but thought I'd mention (if nobody else did) that Vicky's myspace is now set to private.

Vicky is the person who may be another person Casey took details from, to create ZFG. We were discussing her yesterday...she is friends with Iassen, Sean, and other people from Sawgrass.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #848 on: December 17, 2008, 07:53:09 AM »

Klass you are the friggin monkey tits here!

You Rock!

Nite monkeys.

I am catching up and I have to LMAO!! That's funny! 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #849 on: December 17, 2008, 07:58:27 AM »

I still want to know if George had a wood chipper in the shed. Crazy sick thought. They keep saying bone chips. Casey got gas cans from Amy after Caylee was missing. I'm sorry if it is wrong of me to think this but you never know. 

I had the same thought until they found the skull. Why put her through the chipper but leave the skull intact? Unless of course she broke the chipper. That would pretty much provide proof, if they found blood and bone in the chipper.

It occurs to me that they've taken dryer parts because Cindy washed the pants. Maybe some of the evidence that was on the pants, could be in the dryer lint.

Good Morning Monkeys. I'm way behind here (I'll have some coffee for everyone soon), but I wanted to comment about the possibility of the wood chipper. Maybe someone has already said this, but as I said I'm way behind. Anyhow, that area is just around the corner from houses, and I'm sure people walk by there frequently. I can see the possibility of someone parking a car, getting a body out of the trunk and running in the woods to "dump" it, and leaving quickly. But to pull out a wood chipper and start it up and use it without being heard or seen seems nearly impossible to me. Just been wanting to say that since I saw it come up. As far as them finding bone fragments, I do find it odd. Why would they be in fragments? And how did they get that way?

RIP Sweet Puppy
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #850 on: December 17, 2008, 07:58:56 AM »

Good morning monkeys,
Not sure if you all have seen this already...if so I apologize in advance, I'm so far behind on catching up its crazy. But its just amazes me how close they was to Caylee... Please take a look at Gale's St John's blind drive.
I'm just thankful that all our prayers have been answered regarding finding Caylee!!

That is true, but, there were a lot of us who drove right past Caylee, me included, twice.
 LP had to go by the spot where she was found......Le had to go by the spot, Tim looked at the spot... The thing is, how this baby was found, seems to me to be pure Creator intervention.

There was a grand cross in the sky, pertaining to astrology on this day... There were many happenings around the world, that were unexpected to happen.
John Walsh and his family were finally allowed to be told, " I am sorry, we messed up"...by the le down south.  (not on same day, but within the same astrological time frame)

My adopted son phoned me on that day, asking if he could come home to live for a while, as he was in need of some peace in his life.  A most unexpected  wonderful surprise call for me .
I was more than happy to make that three hour drive to orlando, this time bringing my baby back home, instead of looking for a missing baby.
And of course, Caylee was discovered the same day. These are only three I know of..hm, momma always said things come in threes.

IT only proves, things happening when they are supose to happen,, no matter how much we as mortals think we can change what the Creator has planned for us.  mio
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #851 on: December 17, 2008, 08:00:26 AM »

Vicky is the person who may be another person Casey took details from, to create ZFG. We were discussing her yesterday...she is friends with Iassen, Sean, and other people from Sawgrass.

oOoOo. Ill go back and look for that thread. Is her placing her myspace significant to you? Did she have anything iffy on there?

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #852 on: December 17, 2008, 08:01:36 AM »

Good Morning Early monleys, it is going to be a warm and cuddly 81 in north florida today, and the coffee is great.....now,,,

I watched ng last night, heard the anthonys want imunity as per the weed lawyer. I felt like the little tea pot kettle that was about to blow steam.....NOOOOO WAAAAAYYY  !     mio

Brag...Brag...Brag.... I sit here wrapped in a blanket..BTW the snuggler is a great item if you live in the cold and need one. It keeps my hands free and the rest of me stays warm.

Why do you call him a weed lawyer?? Does he smoke weed? Or had he only represented those weed types?

Oh and if you could..Send some sun to me please. 

Hey,,,I saw those on tv and wondered who would wear them, cause I am always too hot here!!   Glad to know they really work for some folks.  I did cook ribs out side on the fire pit last evening, no snow here, and the ribs were just yummy.

I refere to the anthonys new lawyer as a weed lawyer, because I read that he was an advocate here in florida, to defend those arrested for weed.  ANd in all fairness, he also represents those on disabilities.
 HE was in a surfing accident on the east coast, daytona or boynton beach, somewhere over there on the other coast ,,, I am on west coast.....The accident left him paralized as he sits now in a wheelchair. 

which color did you buy, red green or the royal blue??   mio

O/T ...I got a green {teal} one and a free one that is blue for my mom for Christmas. She already saw mine and is hot to trot to order one. Hope I can hold her back.

Ribs sound good. Call me next time and I'll hop on down with the fix-ins.

Thanks for the info about the new lawyer. I like the way he speaks and seems to be level-headed. Wonder how long he will last? I wondered how he came to be in a wheel chair but was to shy to ask. Thanks again

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #853 on: December 17, 2008, 08:04:13 AM »

SNIPPED
As far as them finding bone fragments, I do find it odd. Why would they be in fragments? And how did they get that way?

No soft tissue left to hold bones together.  Animals and/or water move around.  The word fragments might be confusing, but I believe that when used the way it is being used, it means fragments of an entire skeleton  -- bone fragments from the skeleton.
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #854 on: December 17, 2008, 08:05:59 AM »

Good morning monkeys,

That is true, but, there were a lot of us who drove right past Caylee, me included, twice.
 LP had to go by the spot where she was found......Le had to go by the spot, Tim looked at the spot... The thing is, how this baby was found, seems to me to be pure Creator intervention.

There was a grand cross in the sky, pertaining to astrology on this day... There were many happenings around the world, that were unexpected to happen.
John Walsh and his family were finally allowed to be told, " I am sorry, we messed up"...by the le down south.  (not on same day, but within the same astrological time frame)

My adopted son phoned me on that day, asking if he could come home to live for a while, as he was in need of some peace in his life.  A most unexpected  wonderful surprise call for me .
I was more than happy to make that three hour drive to orlando, this time bringing my baby back home, instead of looking for a missing baby.
And of course, Caylee was discovered the same day. These are only three I know of..hm, momma always said things come in threes.

IT only proves, things happening when they are supose to happen,, no matter how much we as mortals think we can change what the Creator has planned for us.  mio

I cried today when i heard about John Walsh. He has helped soo many, its about time he gets what little closure could come still from this tragedy. No doubt Adam has not gone in vein. Adam's law is still in full effect. This Caylee case baffles me to the point of endless nights researching through all of this. Techinically i dont have school right now, but in many ways im treating this as homework, Im thankful i have Monkeys to join me!

mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #855 on: December 17, 2008, 08:08:21 AM »

Good Morning Mio....good one...weed lawyer.

Whatever LE is doing, wish they would keep it up...they have managed to do what nobody has been able to do..make Cindy shut up.  No telling what she is doing'/thinking without being able to grab all the attention now.  That might make her tea kettle blow eventually.  

She really thought she was above the law and could trash everyone in her path and LE evidently proved her wrong...LOVE IT!

What I want to see before Christmas is the:

Evidence on the duct tape.  

Bev

PS.  Deenie...I went to the OC site..it talks about the transition and congrats to the new sheriff...but doesn't talk about how it came about and only a brief mention as to the background of the new sheriff as being LE.

I did notice one article about how OC had high production vs low cost.  Looks like Beary did a pretty good job.  Hope the decision to retire is his.  Would like to know if he was indeed a "good" sheriff.

I have heard old sheriff just retired of his own free will.. THe new sheriff is black, a first for  Orlando .....  From what I have heard the new sheriff is going to be good for orlando too.. but, who knows...his wife is also in le...    oh, and I do believe one of the anthonys top will blow eventually.  I am not envious of them at all.  mio
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #856 on: December 17, 2008, 08:12:23 AM »

SNIPPED

Thanks for the info about the new lawyer. I like the way he speaks and seems to be level-headed. Wonder how long he will last? I wondered how he came to be in a wheel chair but was to shy to ask. Thanks again

Looks like the page -- Bradley Conway for Judge is gone, but from the cached version:

Brad was born September 10, 1965 in Washington D.C. He is the oldest of three children. Brad and his family moved to Brevard County in 1977 and lived on South Merritt Island. In 1981, Brad was paralyzed in a surfing accident just north of Sebastian Inlet. After nine months in a physical rehabilitation hospital located in Orlando, Brad returned to high school and graduated in December 1983 from Melbourne High.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #857 on: December 17, 2008, 08:15:07 AM »

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #858 on: December 17, 2008, 08:16:31 AM »

What has Casey been ordering from the commissary on Wednesday's.  Is there a link.  Thank you.      

Good Morning all good Monkeys!  (OK and bad ones too  )

morninng SweetMorgan Monkey,   I believe that link is posted a few pages back by klass....
mio
Thank you mioyshi, I will go back and check.  You have a good day!

your welcome, I guess I would have been more help had I remembered the page I read that info on......hope you find it....mio
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #859 on: December 17, 2008, 08:17:54 AM »

SNIPPED
As far as them finding bone fragments, I do find it odd. Why would they be in fragments? And how did they get that way?

No soft tissue left to hold bones together.  Animals and/or water move around.  The word fragments might be confusing, but I believe that when used the way it is being used, it means fragments of an entire skeleton  -- bone fragments from the skeleton.

correct....because the bones are so tiny.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.