March 29, 2024, 04:24:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #76  (Read 352957 times)
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #860 on: December 17, 2008, 08:18:29 AM »

Mornking Monks! How old is Lee?

Morning cheeky monkey,,,,, I think he is about 2 yrs older than casey, but, this is only a guess...mio

thanks!
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #861 on: December 17, 2008, 08:21:26 AM »

Can't forget to offer all you monkeys some morning coffe!

Hope that's enough for all the monkeys! They're still fresh and hot, ENJOY!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #862 on: December 17, 2008, 08:22:39 AM »

Morning.. no time to catch up right now, but thought I'd mention (if nobody else did) that Vicky's myspace is now set to private.

Hello Monkey. Who Is Vicky??

Vicky is the person who may be another person Casey took details from, to create ZFG. We were discussing her yesterday...she is friends with Iassen, Sean, and other people from Sawgrass.

oOoOo. Ill go back and look for that thread. Is her placing her myspace significant to you? Did she have anything iffy on there?

She has relatives with the same name as this nanny casey said she had. Also, she has a son with another name that is familiar, and she went to Colonial and Valencia college, which Casey either went to, or said she went to.  She has a lot in common with this nanny (per Casey's description), and was at Sawgrass.. and is friends with the woman who works there, who said she would not give any more information.  Also, somebody else posted about her being arrested... and perhaps being in an accident (or in Tampa) around the time Casey claims zanny had her accident.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #863 on: December 17, 2008, 08:24:26 AM »

Good Morning Early monleys, it is going to be a warm and cuddly 81 in north florida today, and the coffee is great.....now,,,

I watched ng last night, heard the anthonys want imunity as per the weed lawyer. I felt like the little tea pot kettle that was about to blow steam.....NOOOOO WAAAAAYYY  !     mio

Good Morning Mio....good one...weed lawyer.

Whatever LE is doing, wish they would keep it up...they have managed to do what nobody has been able to do..make Cindy shut up.  No telling what she is doing'/thinking without being able to grab all the attention now.  That might make her tea kettle blow eventually.  

She really thought she was above the law and could trash everyone in her path and LE evidently proved her wrong...LOVE IT!

What I want to see before Christmas is the:

Evidence on the duct tape.  

Bev

PS.  Deenie...I went to the OC site..it talks about the transition and congrats to the new sheriff...but doesn't talk about how it came about and only a brief mention as to the background of the new sheriff as being LE.

I did notice one article about how OC had high production vs low cost.  Looks like Beary did a pretty good job.  Hope the decision to retire is his.  Would like to know if he was indeed a "good" sheriff.

I heard them say on ng last night, that 'flesh, or as another dr said, skin", could be left on the skull. It is so horrible to even write these words, talking about a baby.. dang them for all they have done to us all, most of all Caylee.. I would have raised her in a second.  mio
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #864 on: December 17, 2008, 08:27:09 AM »

Can't forget to offer all you monkeys some morning coffe!

Hope that's enough for all the monkeys! They're still fresh and hot, ENJOY!!

Good Morning, and thanks , I needed a refill....mio
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #865 on: December 17, 2008, 08:30:03 AM »

Cindy & George Anthony Want Immunity Deal … Admit Making Conflicting Statements to Police in Caylee/Casey Case

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/12/17/cindy-george-anthony-want-immunity-deal-admit-making-conflicting-statements-to-police-in-cayleecasey-case/

Caylee Anthony needed the help of those she loved the most to help find her and be truthful with investigators when it mattered most. Everyone speculated why Cindy and George Anthony would have needed a personal attorney. How absolutely sad that Caylee’s grandparents come forward after she is found and claim they will not give conflicting statements to save their own A@# only if they are provided full immunity. The answer should be from the prosecutors office, a resounding NO!!!

more ...
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #866 on: December 17, 2008, 08:30:04 AM »

Good Morning Early monleys, it is going to be a warm and cuddly 81 in north florida today, and the coffee is great.....now,,,

I watched ng last night, heard the anthonys want imunity as per the weed lawyer. I felt like the little tea pot kettle that was about to blow steam.....NOOOOO WAAAAAYYY  !     mio

Morning Mio!  I agree with you.  Bozo and the Ants have turned this from a dog and pony show into a clown and jackass show, imo.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #867 on: December 17, 2008, 08:33:47 AM »

What has Casey been ordering from the commissary on Wednesday's.  Is there a link.  Thank you.      

Good Morning all good Monkeys!  (OK and bad ones too  )

Morning Morgan!  I don't know what she orders but I know she is eating more than Caylee!

I believe in miracles!
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #868 on: December 17, 2008, 08:33:58 AM »

Morning.. no time to catch up right now, but thought I'd mention (if nobody else did) that Vicky's myspace is now set to private.

Hello Monkey. Who Is Vicky??

Vicky is the person who may be another person Casey took details from, to create ZFG. We were discussing her yesterday...she is friends with Iassen, Sean, and other people from Sawgrass.

oOoOo. Ill go back and look for that thread. Is her placing her myspace significant to you? Did she have anything iffy on there?

She has relatives with the same name as this nanny casey said she had. Also, she has a son with another name that is familiar, and she went to Colonial and Valencia college, which Casey either went to, or said she went to.  She has a lot in common with this nanny (per Casey's description), and was at Sawgrass.. and is friends with the woman who works there, who said she would not give any more information.  Also, somebody else posted about her being arrested... and perhaps being in an accident (or in Tampa) around the time Casey claims zanny had her accident.

this vicki does sound interesting....omg, could you all imagine what everyones face would look like if this baby turned out NOT to be Caylee??  I can not imagine it will, but, still, the turn of that wheel would be wild.....

Also, on another note, I listened to John Walsh yesterday during the news interview with Le, and I noticed how John refered to Adam, several times as " that little boy"......
I know some here have debated how the anthonys refered to Caylee as "that little girl", and I wanted to make the comparison.

Seems, I too sometimes refere to my son as "the boy"..maybe because my own daddie called me ,, "girl",,,just an endearing term for some I guess, as I can not for one moment think John did not love his, "little boy".....and I know my daddie loved me..
I only wish the anthonys loved Caylee a little more, and less of themselves.  mio

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #869 on: December 17, 2008, 08:36:32 AM »

Thank you Trimm!  Good morning!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #870 on: December 17, 2008, 08:38:33 AM »

I believe in miracles!
Monkey See Monkey Don't Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #871 on: December 17, 2008, 08:40:46 AM »

While there isn't actual breaking news at the moment, I wanted to take the opportunity to comment on monkeys feeling ignored.

I joined SM in June of 2005, just after Natalee Holloway went missing. I was interested in the case because Natalee was from Alabama, and I live in an area that is on the TN/ALA state line, so Natalee's case was covered often in our local news.

In the 3 1/2 years that I have been posting here at SM, I cannot even begin to tell you how many times I've felt ignored. I also cannot begin to tell you how many times I've seen other posters be upset for feeling ignored. It seems to simply be part of the posting experience here. People (1) get behind and read quickly to try to catch up so they miss things; (2) agree with what you say but don't see a need to say so; (3) disagree with what you say but don't want to start an argument; (4) or miss what you say because they made a long and thoughtful post, which posted over onto the next page, so they never saw your post at all.

Please don't anyone ever feel hurt if it seems that you're being ignored. It's all good, the monkeys love and support each other, and sometimes you just have to jump up and down a little in order to get noticed. 

Did you just say something?

Just kidding!

Thanks for saying that, I feel ignored from time to time as well.  When someone actually notices and comments on my posts it's pretty exciting.  But when no one says anything, I try not to take it personally.

Thanks!

Karen

AMEN! Smile

mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #872 on: December 17, 2008, 08:42:14 AM »

Morning Mio!  I agree with you.  Bozo and the Ants have turned this from a dog and pony show into a clown and jackass show, imo.

Morning back, Bearlyhere>>-->   I think everyone deserves a great defense, however I disagree with bozo thinking they can just change how le takes care of a crime scene.  Had Bozo had an smidge of integrity, he would have gotten casey to confess, then we would be more sympathetic towards them as a family. She would have gotten some time, and CAylee would have been found before 6 months, given a proper buriel, and the grandparents would be seen as grieving grandparents, not the enablers they are.
Lets see how DID Cher put it>-->>>   " If I could turn back tyoomm".....imo   mio

But, these people have no clue as to what family means
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #873 on: December 17, 2008, 08:42:32 AM »

Cindy & George Anthony Want Immunity Deal … Admit Making Conflicting Statements to Police in Caylee/Casey Case

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/12/17/cindy-george-anthony-want-immunity-deal-admit-making-conflicting-statements-to-police-in-cayleecasey-case/

Caylee Anthony needed the help of those she loved the most to help find her and be truthful with investigators when it mattered most. Everyone speculated why Cindy and George Anthony would have needed a personal attorney. How absolutely sad that Caylee’s grandparents come forward after she is found and claim they will not give conflicting statements to save their own A@# only if they are provided full immunity. The answer should be from the prosecutors office, a resounding NO!!!

more ...

You have this quote in the article twice:

“They have cooperated. They have done nothing,” Conway said.

Is the word "wrong" missing?  Is this a Freudian slip by news media?  We all know that the A's have done nothing (to help).
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #874 on: December 17, 2008, 08:43:29 AM »

more ...
George had to make testimony UNDER OATH to the Grand Jury --- No WAY he is going to get immunity!! Cindy? They don't need her testimony anyways -- prosecute her to the full extent of the law!

jammsnana
Scared Monkey

One Day There WILL be JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!!

« Reply #875 on: December 17, 2008, 08:44:16 AM »

Sometimes one has to really feel sorry for Goerge.
I really wonder what he would be like if he did
not marry the biotch of a wife.  I'd would have like
to have met him before he got married.

Do you know approx when pic taken?

sometime today by Orl. Sent.

IMO it's staged. They need to turn the tide of public opinion, and that is what this picture is about.  Cindy carrying her teddy bear from church was the same thing....staged.

I don't know guide, there have lost Caylee.  There has to be some point where they have a break-down.  Their lives have been turned upside down by this tragedy.  I'm not supporting their bizarre behavior, but I can seen them both truly grieving over losing Caylee. 

If this is staged, he is one cold hearted sunnybeach

In MY opinion, the pic was taken BEFORE the crime scene tape was removed-probably the day it went up- George finally got IT that his girl MURDERED his BABY GRANDDAUGHTER like he figured all along and just had to grieve a minute by himself before going in the house and doing what Sindy wanted him to do-DENY DENY DENY!!! Sounds familiar to me!  I think the paper just used it today to show  that the family-especially George IS GRIEVING THE LOSS OF CAYLEE! I hope KC rots in HELL for what we all KNOW she has done.

"Justice For Caylee will come when the roll is called UP YONDER!!!"
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #876 on: December 17, 2008, 08:44:45 AM »

I am sorry RED for what I am about to write-  I LOVE YOUR ATRICLES, but in this case.....?   

I read the front page of SM and I have to say that I am unsure if it is accuracte.  I know that G & C have asked for Immunity and say there will be no more conflicting statements made.  HOWEVER- they never said they would be truthful.  You would think that would be implied but in this case I am not sure.  They continue to say they are sticking with the Zanny story and that they support their daughter.  Until they stop with that story, how can it be believed that they are "truthful"?

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #877 on: December 17, 2008, 08:49:47 AM »

Ok I just wanted to point out (if no monkey has already). If this picture was taken in the A's driveway and the car is parked facing the house, the house you see is in the rearview mirror, meaning it would probably be a house across the street. I think that is most likely the case, but can't be sure where this was actually taken.

RIP Sweet Puppy
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #878 on: December 17, 2008, 08:53:22 AM »

I am sorry RED for what I am about to write-  I LOVE YOUR ATRICLES, but in this case.....?   

I read the front page of SM and I have to say that I am unsure if it is accuracte.  I know that G & C have asked for Immunity and say there will be no more conflicting statements made.  HOWEVER- they never said they would be truthful.  You would think that would be implied but in this case I am not sure.  They continue to say they are sticking with the Zanny story and that they support their daughter.  Until they stop with that story, how can it be believed that they are "truthful"?

The case may well be that they have had time to get their facts straight & together  (meaning the Cindy has made George see the light.  He would then need immunity because he would then be impeaching himself).

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #879 on: December 17, 2008, 08:54:17 AM »

Yes, there should be an implied fact that "conflicting statements" which means lies should mean now telling the truth. However, if they wish to continue the Zanny story they will all find themselves on the same cell block.

To be provided immunity, they do have to offer a proffer(sp?) as to what they will say. The State at that point can sau, BS, you are giving us nothing.

The A's are in some deep doo doo right now as it would have been one thing for them to have just remained quiet. It is quiet a different story to lie. And they have told many misrepresentations.

To bad they did not respect Caylee as much as they cared about protecting Casey.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.