April 24, 2024, 04:41:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #76  (Read 355512 times)
faith1109
Scared Monkey

You are loved. Don't give up!

« Reply #940 on: December 17, 2008, 10:26:20 AM »

Anothermonkey, No Rose, and Blaze,
Thank you for your comments.  I'm glad you all liked it.   
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #941 on: December 17, 2008, 10:29:06 AM »

MORNING MONKEY BUNCH!

I AM SETTING UP A DONATION FUND FOR CHRISTMAS PRESENTS TO BE SENT TO THE DEFENSE.  THESE ITEMS DO NOT COME CHEAP...SO COUGH UP THE DOUGH! 

ITEM 1:  HOW TO DEFEND YOUR CLIENT FOR DUMMIES (PAPERBACK)
      ITEM 2:  FLORIDA LAW FOR DUMMIES (PAPERBACK)
      ITEM 3:  BLOW UP DOLL
      ITEM 4:  DEALING WITH THE STATE ATTORNEY FOR DUMMIES (PAPERBACK)
      ITEM 5:  CLIFF NOTES: HOW TO DEFEND YOUR CLIENT FOR DUMMIES
      ITEM 6:  SQUIRREL WEEKLY MAGAZINE
      ITEM 7:  I DID IT BY: OJ SIMPSON (PAPERBACK)

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR CHARITY THIS HOLIDAY SEASON! 

**DISCLAIMER**  THIS WAS A JOKE...CASEY LIES, CASEY FRIES..END OF STORY.

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #942 on: December 17, 2008, 10:30:14 AM »

Dolce, left ya' a note in musings.

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #943 on: December 17, 2008, 10:30:46 AM »

Hi all!

If anyone is still awake, I just want to ask you feelings on why the prosecution is shutting out the defense to the degree that they are?

First, when the defense asked for the tips that LE had, they only put the PHYSICS tips on a disc and then charged them $600+ and said they would not release anymore tips until they paid that amount

Second, they have been soooo uncooperative in letting the defense have ANY access to the crime scene or autopsy.  I know for a fact that in other cases (even the Scott Peterson case) defense experts were allowed to exam the remains, etc

Why are they doing this?  I can understand not allowing them to do anything to interfere, but this goes way beyond that.  I fear they are going to hurt their case if they do this out of some kind of spite, rather than a valid reason!  It has me worried!

Any thoughts?

I'd say they are doing this to Baez because it tickles them.

Seriously, at the moment prior to official identification of the remains the defense has no legal standing to examine the crime scene, the remains, etc. because of the possibility that the child might not be Casey at all. There is a matter of privacy for the family to whom the child belongs if not the Anthonys.  They would not want strangers such as the defense "Experts" trampling the crime scene nor would they want them handling the remains.  So until such time as the child's remains are positively identified as Casey's, if they are, Baez has no right to anything.

As for the "Tips" I'd say that LE has them categorized as to "Psychics" etc. and they happened to reproduce the Soothsayers' tips first.  Once Baez pays for these, he can pay for others.

A few things I wanted to comment on above.  First - I am no lawyer, nor do I pretend to be - but my gosh....this request of Baez is just so stupid.  It makes NO sense whatsoever to even ask to be there.  I see NO question on this at all.  I can't believe the judge didn't admonish him more for making such a request.

And the tips request - IMO - it was all just blowing smoke. Baez knew he didn't need those tips - why be in a hurry to get something that he knew there was nothing to.  If the defense TRULY believed there was something to the tips, they would have been all over it - shouting from the roof tops.  Baez didn't want to spend money on something he knew had no value.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #944 on: December 17, 2008, 10:30:47 AM »

MORNING MONKEY BUNCH!

I AM SETTING UP A DONATION FUND FOR CHRISTMAS PRESENTS TO BE SENT TO THE DEFENSE.  THESE ITEMS DO NOT COME CHEAP...SO COUGH UP THE DOUGH! 

ITEM 1:  HOW TO DEFEND YOUR CLIENT FOR DUMMIES (PAPERBACK)
      ITEM 2:  FLORIDA LAW FOR DUMMIES (PAPERBACK)
      ITEM 3:  BLOW UP DOLL
      ITEM 4:  DEALING WITH THE STATE ATTORNEY FOR DUMMIES (PAPERBACK)
      ITEM 5:  CLIFF NOTES: HOW TO DEFEND YOUR CLIENT FOR DUMMIES
      ITEM 6:  SQUIRREL WEEKLY MAGAZINE
      ITEM 7:  I DID IT BY: OJ SIMPSON (PAPERBACK)

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR CHARITY THIS HOLIDAY SEASON! 

**DISCLAIMER**  THIS WAS A JOKE...CASEY LIES, CASEY FRIES..END OF STORY.

I'll buy the doll!!   
Ok!  Sounds good!  I tried to buy Cindy and George a "Clue" but it is so expensive for people like them, and the shipping...oh my it was high given the weight on those suckers!

Are we allowed to put the words "blow up doll" and "suckers" in the same post? 

(LMAO- well, we can buy them the game Clue... at least let them practice what it's like to have one. hee hee)

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #945 on: December 17, 2008, 10:30:58 AM »

OK I'll be the 1st to donate:

There's a hundred bucks for ya!
Whoo hoo!!  "$10 for fund...$90 for Dolce"...LOL 

Maybe Lee could manage the Trust for you.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #946 on: December 17, 2008, 10:33:54 AM »

On my way!  Watch the Donation Fund for me while I am gone....don't want no Anthony hands in the pot!!! 

faith1109
Scared Monkey

You are loved. Don't give up!

« Reply #947 on: December 17, 2008, 10:34:47 AM »

snipped
[/quote]
A agree!  How very lovely indeed.  My younger brother (5) helped me put 10 crystal angels on our tree Sunday in memory of Caylee, it was very sweet he sang Silent Night the entire time.  He is having to learn it for his church play coming up Christmas Eve.   
[/quote]

Dolce,
That is wonderful.  I know others had this idea, please forgive me I do not remember which monkey started the idea of an ornament for Caylee.  I'm sure you are going to be a proud big sister watching your brother sing at the play.  I went to my 10 year old's program and it really puts the holiday into perspective.  It is one of my favorite things about Christmas. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #948 on: December 17, 2008, 10:34:48 AM »

Dolce... That was very sweet what you and your brother did putting angels on your tree. Little kids can be so loving.
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #949 on: December 17, 2008, 10:37:01 AM »

As far as George and Cindy's "conflicting" statements go, I can see them playing a game of semantics here - seems to me that's what they do best.  "Conflicting" may just mean that each of their stories don't line up with the other's and now they are going to stick with whichever version supports the Zanny theory best.   I hope to high heaven they receive absolutely NO immunity.   I don't believe for one second that they are going to be truthful.

Somehow, I don't either but like Red said, if they want immunity, I think they will have to do better than "Zanny the Nanny"

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #950 on: December 17, 2008, 10:39:20 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!  Thanks for the coffee.  It is chilly here in OKC!  I wanted to apologize for my posts, I have been away from my computer and trying to read and post from my Iphone and it always messes the quotes up! 

I wanted to share my little memorial ornament for Caylee.  My girls and I looked through every one in the store and when I saw this I knew it was perfect for her.  I loved the quote about her sitting on Jesus's lap last night.  It helps to picture her that way.  This ornament helps me picture her with her little baby wings.  This case has broken my heart completely and I feel we have all adopted Caylee in one way or another.  So especially at Christmas we have made an honorary place for her in our home.  I know I probably went a little overboard, but I got her a beautiful little pink frilly stocking with a princess crown on it too.  My girls wanted matching ones so we have a fireplace full now!               

I know the prayers and love all monkeys have sent to Caylee have made a difference somehow.  Unfortunately this is all we can do.  I know she could have had a home 1,000 times over if Casey would have offered to give her to one of us instead of dicarding her.  There are so many kind and loving hearts on this board.  Hugs all around.  May we all heal from this devastating tragedy and find ways to honor Caylee through kindness, love and protection to all children we meet in our lives.

How absolutely beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!

"God dont like ugly"
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #951 on: December 17, 2008, 10:40:06 AM »

In regard to the As's being granted immunity, someone on tv, I think NG, stated that in order to be granted immunity, they would have to provide something useful, like evidence, to help the prosecution.  Without that, there's no cause to provide immunity.  With little Caylee's body being found, what else is there?  Is cin cin all of a sudden going to say, "OK, I'll provide you with the real Caylee brush?" 

IMO, they've lied and covered-up so much, that even if they did provide any statements that supposedly are now true, the jury couldn't accept them because of the lies told in the past and not knowing what's fact or fiction.  If I was on the jury, I wouldn't believe a damned thing the As's said anymore.   

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #952 on: December 17, 2008, 10:41:18 AM »

A agree!  How very lovely indeed.  My younger brother (5) helped me put 10 crystal angels on our tree Sunday in memory of Caylee, it was very sweet he sang Silent Night the entire time.  He is having to learn it for his church play coming up Christmas Eve.   

Dolce,
That is wonderful.  I know others had this idea, please forgive me I do not remember which monkey started the idea of an ornament for Caylee.  I'm sure you are going to be a proud big sister watching your brother sing at the play.  I went to my 10 year old's program and it really puts the holiday into perspective.  It is one of my favorite things about Christmas. 
[/quote]
Thanks Faith.  I love the stalking you hung btw, where did you find those?  Your family sounds very kind, you are raising your children right!  (Cindy could learn a thing or 2 from MANY of our Monkey Mommies and Grandmommies)

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #953 on: December 17, 2008, 10:43:02 AM »

As far as George and Cindy's "conflicting" statements go, I can see them playing a game of semantics here - seems to me that's what they do best.  "Conflicting" may just mean that each of their stories don't line up with the other's and now they are going to stick with whichever version supports the Zanny theory best.   I hope to high heaven they receive absolutely NO immunity.   I don't believe for one second that they are going to be truthful.

Somehow, I don't either but like Red said, if they want immunity, I think they will have to do better than "Zanny the Nanny"
That's right, what could they possibly have to offer, I don't see them throwing Casey under the bus.
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #954 on: December 17, 2008, 10:43:04 AM »

On my way!  Watch the Donation Fund for me while I am gone....don't want no Anthony hands in the pot!!! 

Nobody touched it and beleive me, I watched it REALLY close. 

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #955 on: December 17, 2008, 10:46:37 AM »

Exclusive: Pastor Talks About Anthony Visit

POSTED: 6:09 am EST December 17, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- As the search near the Anthony home intensifies, one man who just visited Casey Anthony in jail talked to WESH-TV.

Authorities began searching a wooded area near the family home after a utility employee found a bag containing a young girl's skull and remains four months after Caylee Anthony was reported missing.

Her mother, Casey Anthony, had been jailed on a first-degree murder charge.

The Rev. Shane Stutzman has been meeting with Casey Anthony since she was first arrested in July to provide support and prayer.

The Eastside Baptist Church pastor told WESH-TV that the jail requested that he visit Casey Anthony on Tuesday.

It was the first day that she had been taken off special psychological evaluation after jail officials said she suffered a meltdown on the day that the child's remains were discovered.
Stutzman was asked if he talked about the recent finding.

"We didn't go into that a whole lot. That's not my role. That's Jose Baez's role," Stutzman said. "This whole thing is unwinding a little bit at a time. I know, as a pastor, I'm going to be there to help them no matter what."

Stutzman said Casey Anthony remains hopeful despite the murder charge and word on Tuesday that investigators found even more bones at the crime scene.

Hopeful about what?

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #956 on: December 17, 2008, 10:47:34 AM »

Dolce... That was very sweet what you and your brother did putting angels on your tree. Little kids can be so loving.
He is a handfull for sure, but he has a HUGE heart.  He was getting cans of green beans off of one of the lower shelves at Publix just the other day for an elderly woman who was having a bit of a time trying to maneuver the electric cart.
I had a tough time trying to explain Caylee to him, luckily my father helped me, we only explained it briefly, saying that she had passed away and was with Jesus now.  He was concerned as he heard us adults talking at dinner Saturday night, and thought that Caylee was one of my babies.  (He likes to talk and sing to the babies too)
Looking at my siblings, and now getting ready to be a mom, I just can not fathom killing one of them, its far far far beyond my comprehension.  Stealing innocents I can not wrap my mind around that part of this case.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #957 on: December 17, 2008, 10:48:32 AM »

Nobody touched it and beleive me, I watched it REALLY close. 
Thanks!!  I responded to you over in Musings!!

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #958 on: December 17, 2008, 10:49:10 AM »

In regard to the As's being granted immunity, someone on tv, I think NG, stated that in order to be granted immunity, they would have to provide something useful, like evidence, to help the prosecution.  Without that, there's no cause to provide immunity.  With little Caylee's body being found, what else is there?  Is cin cin all of a sudden going to say, "OK, I'll provide you with the real Caylee brush?" 

IMO, they've lied and covered-up so much, that even if they did provide any statements that supposedly are now true, the jury couldn't accept them because of the lies told in the past and not knowing what's fact or fiction.  If I was on the jury, I wouldn't believe a damned thing the As's said anymore.   

Yes, that would be like the saying "Playing a Country & Western song backwards".

LOL

We didn't see her on the 16th, didn't chase her, yes there were things missing, yes we did have a big fight,

And LE says....SO WHAT?
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #959 on: December 17, 2008, 10:50:00 AM »

wow, check this out....the poor man has to live with that vision of a baby's remains, and he gets no reward for the find on a technicality......mio

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. — It was a meter reader who found the remains that could be Caylee Anthony. He’s having a tough time and does not want to talk with the media and he is so disturbed by what he found his bosses have given him some time off of work.

When the Orange County meter reader discovered a skull in the woods not too far from Caylee Anthony’s home his supervisor called 911.

That phone call makes the meter reader ineligible for a $5,000 Crimeline reward. To collect the reward, you have to call Crimeline first before you call 911.

”You have to initiate a tip with Crimeline at 1-800-423-TIPS,” explained Detective Barb Bergin, Crimeline. “We don’t have enough money to pay rewards to everyone who calls 911.”

Bergin encourages people to call 911 if there is an emergency, but Crimeline calls are answered 24 hours a day.

“As calls come in, if it’s something that needs an emergency or needs law enforcement, we have people in place for that to happen immediately,” Bergin said.

Bounty hunter Leonard Padilla offered a $50,000 reward for Caylee’s body, but pulled the money when people complained searchers were tearing up their yards looking for remains.

“I don’t want to get sued,” Padilla said.

Still, Padilla plans thinks the meter reader deserves some kind of reward and he plans to write him a check if the remains belong to Caylee.

”It’s going to be a figure between five and ten grand involved easily,” he said. “Nobody looks at bags out here in these palmettos, they just walk by it. This guy had the foresight to go over and do it.”

Crimeline detectives told Eyewitness News they never make exceptions. You have to call the tip line first if you want to be eligible for a reward. While they have received complaints from people who called 911 first and then tried to collect the money, they always stick to their policy.

Crimeline has achieved a lot fighting crime in Central Florida. During the last year, Crimeline tips have generated 1,100 arrests and solved 1,200 cases.

Crimeline gave out $340,000 in rewards. That money comes from a trust fund in the Attorney General’s Office.

WFTV Channel 9   

IMO we should write Crimeline and ask them to make an exception for this guy. And yay for Padilla! I knew there was something I liked about him. He's got a generous spirit, and doesn't hesitate to help someone he thinks could use his help. I hope he and Tim eventually mend fences.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.