April 26, 2024, 10:20:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #76  (Read 355654 times)
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #980 on: December 17, 2008, 11:18:04 AM »

I do believe George told the truth to the Grand Jury - he cant be that much of a nimrod, or at least I hope not.

And surely his attorney who was NeJame at the time warned him of the consequences as well. 

I agree.  Nejame seems to be a very good and caring man.  He was standing by him closely during this whole event.  I do not believe he would have lasted as long as he did as their lawyer if George had lied to the GJ.

The year when Mark NeJame didn't know what to buy for Christmas. So...

Orlando attorney, Mark NeJame with  wife Josie and 1 year old Birthday Girl, Valentina. "This is a very special way to remember Valentina's cute little butt. She's growing so fast and this allows us to preserve her sweet innocence forever."
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #981 on: December 17, 2008, 11:18:20 AM »

I get Drew and Scott mixed up...Laci and Stacy...my goodness as if it all was not mind boggling enough!

faith1109
Scared Monkey

You are loved. Don't give up!

« Reply #982 on: December 17, 2008, 11:19:26 AM »

OK this makes me truly ill.  I "know" this guy, not personally, but men just like him.  My ex was a cop and he is on his fourth barely legal wife.  What girl in her right mind would have anything to do with a guy who murdered 2 of his wives???  Sweetie, you will be over the age of 25 someday and he will start looking for a younger replacement.  FYI, run!
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #983 on: December 17, 2008, 11:19:26 AM »

OT, but WTF!!!!!!!!

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,468348,00.html   

The former police officer who is a suspect in the disappearance of his fourth wife and whose third wife died suspiciously in a bathtub plans to walk down the aisle for a fifth time

Drew Peterson, 54, is engaged again,
his lawyer and publicist confirmed Wednesday to FOXNews.com.

Though Peterson is still married to fourth wife Stacy, who was 23 when she disappeared last year, he has found a new 23-year-old fiancée, he told "Drew Peterson Exposed" author Derek Armstrong Tuesday.

Why isn't this POS locked up already?!?!

Wow, gives a whole new meaning to the phrase "suicide by cop"!  What is wrong with his "fiancee"?  Death wish much?

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
nicnic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #984 on: December 17, 2008, 11:20:51 AM »

Drew P's new fiance needs a psych-evaluation...just saying.
I have always found it odd how serial killers,murderers,rapists, etc get FAN mail, get engaged, heck...even get Married in prison. There really are THAT many stupid people in this world I guess.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #985 on: December 17, 2008, 11:21:20 AM »

Crime scene cam is working:

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam2.html

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #986 on: December 17, 2008, 11:21:52 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/12/17/crime_scene_expanded.html

Crime Scene Expanded
Wednesday, December 17, 2008 6:46:24 AM

ORLANDO -- Investigators begin another day at a crime scene near the Anthony home where human remains were found Dec. 11.

Authorities were tight-lipped Tuesday night about exactly what they've found, but said they have expanded the crime scene to half an acre. It’s an area they feel could hold answers.

Meanwhile, they are now retracting what a member of their legal team stated earlier in court, calling the testimony of "the remains being that of a little girl" a misstatement.

"At this point, we still do not have definitive identification of the skull or a remains of the child. That has still not been determined," said Capt. Angelo Nieves from the Orange County Sheriff’s Office.

Authorities said at the very earliest, they'll conclude their search Wednesday, but added it could be days before they turn the area back to the owner of the property.

Last night it was reported that the search area was an acre.  I wonder if its been expanded to an acre an a half, or if last night the statement was wrong. I believe that I also heard that they need to go down two feet.  An acre is a very large area to be sifting all that dirt.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #987 on: December 17, 2008, 11:22:56 AM »

Drew P's new fiance needs a psych-evaluation...just saying.
I have always found it odd how serial killers,murderers,rapists, etc get FAN mail, get engaged, heck...even get Married in prison. There really are THAT many stupid people in this world I guess.

Amen to that!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #988 on: December 17, 2008, 11:23:22 AM »

OT, but WTF!!!!!!!!

The former police officer who is a suspect in the disappearance of his fourth wife and whose third wife died suspiciously in a bathtub plans to walk down the aisle for a fifth time

Though Peterson is still married to fourth wife Stacy, who was 23 when she disappeared last year, he has found a new 23-year-old fiancée, he told "Drew Peterson Exposed" author Derek Armstrong Tuesday.

Does his new fiancee have a death wish?
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #989 on: December 17, 2008, 11:27:40 AM »

Hi all!

If anyone is still awake, I just want to ask you feelings on why the prosecution is shutting out the defense to the degree that they are?

First, when the defense asked for the tips that LE had, they only put the PHYSICS tips on a disc and then charged them $600+ and said they would not release anymore tips until they paid that amount

Second, they have been soooo uncooperative in letting the defense have ANY access to the crime scene or autopsy.  I know for a fact that in other cases (even the Scott Peterson case) defense experts were allowed to exam the remains, etc

Why are they doing this?  I can understand not allowing them to do anything to interfere, but this goes way beyond that.  I fear they are going to hurt their case if they do this out of some kind of spite, rather than a valid reason!  It has me worried!

Any thoughts?

I'd say they are doing this to Baez because it tickles them.

Seriously, at the moment prior to official identification of the remains the defense has no legal standing to examine the crime scene, the remains, etc. because of the possibility that the child might not be Casey at all. There is a matter of privacy for the family to whom the child belongs if not the Anthonys.  They would not want strangers such as the defense "Experts" trampling the crime scene nor would they want them handling the remains.  So until such time as the child's remains are positively identified as Casey's, if they are, Baez has no right to anything.

As for the "Tips" I'd say that LE has them categorized as to "Psychics" etc. and they happened to reproduce the Soothsayers' tips first.  Once Baez pays for these, he can pay for others.

A few things I wanted to comment on above.  First - I am no lawyer, nor do I pretend to be - but my gosh....this request of Baez is just so stupid.  It makes NO sense whatsoever to even ask to be there.  I see NO question on this at all.  I can't believe the judge didn't admonish him more for making such a request.

And the tips request - IMO - it was all just blowing smoke. Baez knew he didn't need those tips - why be in a hurry to get something that he knew there was nothing to.  If the defense TRULY believed there was something to the tips, they would have been all over it - shouting from the roof tops.  Baez didn't want to spend money on something he knew had no value.

I answered this last night in case any monkey needs the info. The autopsy laws were changed in 2001:

In 2001, Florida passed a law, known as the Earnhardt Family Protection Act. The bill, named for NASCAR legend Dale Earnhardt, made autopsy photographs, video and audio recordings confidential. Violators could be charged with a third degree felony.

Also the crime scene is an active crime scene an the defense has no right to it until LE is finished with their investiagation, even the Judge mentioned that the defense "experts" showing up and making a scene was folly and probably is motivating the LE to take even more time to find each and every bit of evidence possible so as not to accused of doing a shoddy investigation.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #990 on: December 17, 2008, 11:27:41 AM »

A family friend consoles Cindy and George Anthony in their front yard today. (Red Huber, Orlando Sentinel)
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-bk-casey-anthony-121708,0,5470400.story
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #991 on: December 17, 2008, 11:30:39 AM »

Could the Ant's be held liable with the monies collected by them? If they give "true" statements to LE and it is found that they had a pretty good idea that Caylee was dead, and yet they collected funds from innocent people and went on talk shows under false pretenses, I'm wondering what kind of action can be brought against them?

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #992 on: December 17, 2008, 11:32:24 AM »

A family friend consoles Cindy and George Anthony in their front yard today. (Red Huber, Orlando Sentinel)

That wouldn't be her brother Rick would it?

Do No Evil 
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #993 on: December 17, 2008, 11:32:50 AM »

Isn't that Rev. Grund?
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #994 on: December 17, 2008, 11:32:51 AM »

Was it too crowded inside the house for this...oh wait there were no cameras inside the house.

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #995 on: December 17, 2008, 11:32:58 AM »

Could the Ant's be held liable with the monies collected by them? If they give "true" statements to LE and it is found that they had a pretty good idea that Caylee was dead, and yet they collected funds from innocent people and went on talk shows under false pretenses, I'm wondering what kind of action can be brought against them?

ITA Boo, I'm thinking that they might be exposed to civil suits!?!?!

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #996 on: December 17, 2008, 11:33:16 AM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=8091139&version=3&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Investigators may close crime scene 

Last Edited: Wednesday, 17 Dec 2008, 10:08 AM EST 
Created: Wednesday, 17 Dec 2008, 10:00 AM EST 

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- The Orange County Sheriff's Office is expected to wrap up their investigation at a crime site where the remains of a child were found last Thursday.

A utility worker discovered a bag that contained a human skull with duct tape around it and called authorities. The location where the remains were found are less than a quarter of a mile away from the home of George and Cindy Anthony.

Once they have completed their investigation of the site, the defense team representing 22-year-old Casey Anthony will be granted access to the area so they can complete their own investigation.

The FBI Lab in Quantico, Va. is conducting tests on the remains found and it may be several more days before those results are available. In an emergency motion hearing Tuesday, a member of the prosecution alluded that the remains found were those of a little girl, but she would not go as far to say that they belonged to missing toddler Caylee Marie Anthony.

Caylee's mother, Casey, remains in protective custody at the Orange County Jail awaiting her murder trial in March. On Tuesday, she was officially removed from psychological observation and was visited by her pastor from Eastside Baptist Church.

The pastor, Thomas Shane Stutzman, is the only pastor permitted to visit Casey and can only do so once a month in an in-jail official visit which is not recorded.

Though Casey is no longer under psychological observation, she will still be observed by corrections staff and is routinely reviewed by the jail's health services personnel, according to a jail official.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #997 on: December 17, 2008, 11:33:52 AM »

Does the man in the photo look like Richard Grund, he does to me.
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #998 on: December 17, 2008, 11:33:53 AM »

Today's updates:

State prosecutors and FBI agents arrive at scene of remains
9:49 a.m. Assistant state attorneys Jeff Ashton and Linda Drane Burdick, as well as FBI agent Nick Savage arrived at the scene of the remains this morning.

The area is much quieter this morning, with only a handful of newscrews at Suburban and Hopespring drives. There is no media parked outside the Anthonys' home, which is down the street from the remains.

TV Guy Hal Boedeker's commentary on the Casey Anthony case coverage More items, including stuffed animals, balloons and a pink Christmas tree ornament with a silver cross, continue to be left at a nearby makeshift memorial. Some have left personal notes.

One note signed by several people read, "Caylee Marie you are loved. May you rest in comfort in the arms of Jesus."

I'm still behind so this may be answered already, but are they fixing to wrap things up?
I seen on FOX News that this may be the case.
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #999 on: December 17, 2008, 11:34:36 AM »

OT, but WTF!!!!!!!!

Wow, gives a whole new meaning to the phrase "suicide by cop"!  What is wrong with his "fiancee"?  Death wish much?

For some strange reason young girls today want to fix guys. I am sure she thinks that she will be so wonderful that he will never leave. Probably has "father issues" also. How sad

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.