May 01, 2024, 02:29:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #76  (Read 356396 times)
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #140 on: December 16, 2008, 03:15:37 PM »

In case anyone missed the court hearing today:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9h_7hav6JQE
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #141 on: December 16, 2008, 03:15:38 PM »

Good golly, I left to make lunch, clean up the mess & you Monkeys have me 10+ pages behind.........

I feel your pain.Hubby had the nerve to ask me to lookup gun parts. 
I told him he's crazy as ****.Now I'm behind again too. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #142 on: December 16, 2008, 03:15:42 PM »

I think George may have spilt his guts to the Grand Jury, but doesn't have the balls to tell Cindy what he told them. 

I agree wreck completely....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #143 on: December 16, 2008, 03:17:45 PM »

Sometimes one has to really feel sorry for Goerge.
I really wonder what he would be like if he did
not marry the biotch of a wife.  I'd would have like
to have met him before he got married.

Do you know approx when pic taken?

sometime today by Orl. Sent.

IMO it's staged. They need to turn the tide of public opinion, and that is what this picture is about.  Cindy carrying her teddy bear from church was the same thing....staged.

I don't know guide, there have lost Caylee.  There has to be some point where they have a break-down.  Their lives have been turned upside down by this tragedy.  I'm not supporting their bizarre behavior, but I can seen them both truly grieving over losing Caylee. 

If this is staged, he is one cold hearted sunnybeach
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #144 on: December 16, 2008, 03:17:49 PM »

i dont get it... what is that picture OF? my eyes are fried from traveling for three days in snow and ice...
thanks!
The picture is of George inside his car, looking through the window of his car.
On the front page of the Orlando Sentinel online today

I checked and there is no accompanying story....I wonder WHERE this photo was taken? What prompted this breakdown?

Hi Sunny!!  If you look in the passenger mirror, doesn't it look like his neighborhood?  Almost looks like crime-scene tape???  But the pic says it was taken today.  We know there isn't any tape up.....

Maybe George is somewhere near the memorial and is saying a silent prayer for his granddaughter.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #145 on: December 16, 2008, 03:18:14 PM »

Gosh. Between the pic of George and watching Adam Walsh, who just today has finally tasted what answers and justice is, I'm a wreck.

I hate anyone who would harm a child and I hate Casey! She has destroyed everything and everybody in her life who dared to care about her.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #146 on: December 16, 2008, 03:18:37 PM »

IMO it's staged. They need to turn the tide of public opinion, and that is what this picture is about.  Cindy carrying her teddy bear from church was the same thing....staged.

Cindy's bear, I'm more likely to believe is staged.  This picture? I don't think so.  I think George couldn't help himself in that moment. I think when Cindy gets sight of this picture, she'll slap the hell out of him for grieving in public.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #147 on: December 16, 2008, 03:19:27 PM »

i dont get it... what is that picture OF? my eyes are fried from traveling for three days in snow and ice...
thanks!

I checked and there is no accompanying story....I wonder WHERE this photo was taken? What prompted this breakdown?

Hi Sunny!!  If you look in the passenger mirror, doesn't it look like his neighborhood?  Almost looks like crime-scene tape???  But the pic says it was taken today.  We know there isn't any tape up.....

Maybe George is somewhere near the memorial and is saying a silent prayer for his granddaughter.

Yes, I thought maybe he dwas by the area where Caylee was found.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #148 on: December 16, 2008, 03:19:33 PM »

thanks!

I did see the house on the right side so I am sure it's in a residential area... and the surreal looking trees in the window reflection...no crime scene tape though....perhaps he is up near the crime scene?

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #149 on: December 16, 2008, 03:21:01 PM »

In Florida does anyone know the child advocacy laws?Who will represent Caylee legally other then the LE,as well as prosecution in terms of the attempt to profit off of this heinous crime??There's got to be legal ways for the Ant's to be stopped other then a Gag order.any ideas??

Valid question.Any Floridians wanna take a crack??

not a Floridians...just didn't want you to think your questions was being ignored...I really don't know....hopefully someone will.

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #150 on: December 16, 2008, 03:21:02 PM »

Jose Baez is doing a fine job -- at destroying his reputation.  He is in way over his head and continues to make a fool of himself every chance he gets.  Pathetic!
Welcome Leroy  But he is part of a dream team.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #151 on: December 16, 2008, 03:21:04 PM »

That really is a sad picture. 

It is to me too, I just can't help it! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #152 on: December 16, 2008, 03:22:01 PM »

We should start calling Baez "By ass" lmao

I ABSOLUTELY love Judge Strickland!

In a backwards sorta way, right?
Yes, "in my gut", that's exactly it.
Why don't you "reach out" to another monkey and tell us all about it?
(OMG, this is sick! gotta stop!)
Waste!  Huge Waste!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #153 on: December 16, 2008, 03:22:09 PM »

'
I agree about the staging of cin-cin and the teddy bear...but to me this looks real....JMO of course

Rest in Peace Caylee

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #154 on: December 16, 2008, 03:22:14 PM »

Gosh. Between the pic of George and watching Adam Walsh, who just today has finally tasted what answers and justice is, I'm a wreck.

I hate anyone who would harm a child and I hate Casey! She has destroyed everything and everybody in her life who dared to care about her.

I agree. I just heard about Adam.

Thank goodness John and his wife have closure.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #155 on: December 16, 2008, 03:23:06 PM »

I couldn't agree more!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #156 on: December 16, 2008, 03:23:11 PM »

thanks!

Can-  I bet you're right!!  Sad, sad, sad Sad
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #157 on: December 16, 2008, 03:23:37 PM »

I agree. Even though I think the behavior by him is awful, I do feel sorry for him. He is so p**sy whipped he can not even think his own thought. The car is probably the only place where he does not hear Cindy yakking at him.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #158 on: December 16, 2008, 03:23:54 PM »

That really is a sad picture. 

It is to me too, I just can't help it! 

Heart breaking. Simply heartbreaking.

As much as we may dislike the way they have acted and the way they have interfered. They did love that baby.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #159 on: December 16, 2008, 03:24:08 PM »

That is a really, really sad picture.  I'm just catching back up with reading-sorry for the late post.  But I wanted to remark on it. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.