April 30, 2024, 08:45:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #76  (Read 356184 times)
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #340 on: December 16, 2008, 05:31:00 PM »

Good golly, I left to make lunch, clean up the mess & you Monkeys have me 10+ pages behind.........

Brandi, you are FIERCELY talented!

I feel your pain.Hubby had the nerve to ask me to lookup gun parts. 
I told him he's crazy as ****.Now I'm behind again too. 

Trim-  I am NOT KIDDING.  I didn't post this in my previous post you quoted, but hubby looked up gun laws while I was cleaning up after lunch!!  Wanted to see if it is legal in Ill to shoot off a horse.  Can you believe these men????  WTH are they thinking keeping us away from the puter!!   

CharlieGirl, tonight is Charlie Browns Christmas on TV, I'm sure you know. Something Caylee would have loved. Sorry, so sad.

Its so sad Cheerio.  Poor baby would be looking under the Christmas tree everyday if she were still alive.  I hope Casey gets spam salad for her Christmas dinner.   

OT:  Why don't you have someone (CBB, Klaas, Brandi) fix up your snowglobe with snow?  I bet it'd be pretty Wink

Sorry, I have gotten a bit behind, but if you still need your snowglobe animated, I made you a couple to choose from if you like. It's my first attempt at snowglobes!

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Monkey/snowglobe.gif
and one with a Christmas bow:

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Monkey/snowglobe2.gif

Pretty Brandi!!  I'm sure Cheerio will appreciate these.  I don't think she is here right now.  I'll mark the page in case she isn't.  Thanks Smile

Welcome!

Just made another:
http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Monkey/snowglobe3.gif with a present inside it for the snowman!

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #341 on: December 16, 2008, 05:31:18 PM »

I think the ME is waiting to announce a positive identification hoping to find a cause of death.....I think I heard that bone and hair was sent to the FBI Lab...probably looking for chloroform.....I don't mind that at all....I think everyone knows this is Caylee and quite frankly I don't mind this stall, if that's what it is...I HATE the thought of cin-cin getting her remains...I feel that had cin-cin not gone through all this I believe you crap with Casey, continued to spew her lies about the nanny, the sightings, etc. Casey would have cracked long ago...but as long as she had cin-cin in her corner...talking trash, she was able to keep up the lies...

I thought it was great when Judge Strickland mentioned today in court at the hearing that the presence of Baez and his "experts" at the site (albeit as spectators off the site) may have prompted the inspectors to spend more time there and be more thorough with their investigations. And Strickland followed that up with saying they are entitled to do what they need to do and take as long as they need to do it!

Love that Judge. Too bad he will not be presiding over the trial in March.

i heard that even though he is tranferring he will still be presiding over this case.

REALLY?!

That would be great. Have you any source for this?

I do hope that is the case!

The trial was slated to begin on Jan. 5. Strickland is expected to continue to preside over the case despite being moved to the court's civil division in January.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28173030/

Wonderful...thanks...I too thought he wouldn't be presiding!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #342 on: December 16, 2008, 05:31:48 PM »

I think the ME is waiting to announce a positive identification hoping to find a cause of death.....I think I heard that bone and hair was sent to the FBI Lab...probably looking for chloroform.....I don't mind that at all....I think everyone knows this is Caylee and quite frankly I don't mind this stall, if that's what it is...I HATE the thought of cin-cin getting her remains...I feel that had cin-cin not gone through all this I believe you crap with Casey, continued to spew her lies about the nanny, the sightings, etc. Casey would have cracked long ago...but as long as she had cin-cin in her corner...talking trash, she was able to keep up the lies...

I thought it was great when Judge Strickland mentioned today in court at the hearing that the presence of Baez and his "experts" at the site (albeit as spectators off the site) may have prompted the inspectors to spend more time there and be more thorough with their investigations. And Strickland followed that up with saying they are entitled to do what they need to do and take as long as they need to do it!

Love that Judge. Too bad he will not be presiding over the trial in March.

i heard that even though he is tranferring he will still be presiding over this case.

REALLY?!

That would be great. Have you any source for this?

I do hope that is the case!

The trial is slated to begin on Jan. 5. Strickland is expected to continue to preside over the case despite being moved to the court's civil division in January.

Obviously, this is an older article before date of trial was moved.  I thought I remembered reading more, but my Google search is not returning anything.
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #343 on: December 16, 2008, 05:32:25 PM »

Good golly, I left to make lunch, clean up the mess & you Monkeys have me 10+ pages behind.........

Brandi, you are FIERCELY talented!

I feel your pain.Hubby had the nerve to ask me to lookup gun parts. 
I told him he's crazy as ****.Now I'm behind again too. 

Trim-  I am NOT KIDDING.  I didn't post this in my previous post you quoted, but hubby looked up gun laws while I was cleaning up after lunch!!  Wanted to see if it is legal in Ill to shoot off a horse.  Can you believe these men????  WTH are they thinking keeping us away from the puter!!   

CharlieGirl, tonight is Charlie Browns Christmas on TV, I'm sure you know. Something Caylee would have loved. Sorry, so sad.

Its so sad Cheerio.  Poor baby would be looking under the Christmas tree everyday if she were still alive.  I hope Casey gets spam salad for her Christmas dinner.   

OT:  Why don't you have someone (CBB, Klaas, Brandi) fix up your snowglobe with snow?  I bet it'd be pretty Wink

Sorry, I have gotten a bit behind, but if you still need your snowglobe animated, I made you a couple to choose from if you like. It's my first attempt at snowglobes!

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Monkey/snowglobe.gif
and one with a Christmas bow:

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Monkey/snowglobe2.gif

Pretty Brandi!!  I'm sure Cheerio will appreciate these.  I don't think she is here right now.  I'll mark the page in case she isn't.  Thanks Smile

Welcome!

Just made another:
http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Monkey/snowglobe3.gif with a present inside it for the snowman!

You'd think I'd learn to scroll to the bottom . . . what I said was, Brandi you are FIERCELY talented!!!!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #344 on: December 16, 2008, 05:32:25 PM »

Aproaching the bench!!!  USE THE GAVEL STRICKLAND!!  DO IT FOR ALL OF US!!!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #345 on: December 16, 2008, 05:32:29 PM »

Sometimes one has to really feel sorry for Goerge.
I really wonder what he would be like if he did
not marry the biotch of a wife.  I'd would have like
to have met him before he got married.

Do you know approx when pic taken?

sometime today by Orl. Sent.

IMO it's staged. They need to turn the tide of public opinion, and that is what this picture is about.  Cindy carrying her teddy bear from church was the same thing....staged.

I don't know guide, there have lost Caylee.  There has to be some point where they have a break-down.  Their lives have been turned upside down by this tragedy.  I'm not supporting their bizarre behavior, but I can seen them both truly grieving over losing Caylee. 

If this is staged, he is one cold hearted sunnybeach

I'm sure it's not staged, but he could be crying about a lot of things. Caylee, also losing Casey, and perhaps a host of skeletons about to come tumbling out of the family closet.
emnic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #346 on: December 16, 2008, 05:32:34 PM »

I do not think that it is staged nessessarily.  Granted the Anthony's know that when in public, all eyes are on them, but this to me looks like a man who is struggling.  He clearly has a lot of built up emotion, we have seen it on his face countless times.  He is the quiet one now, for the most part, his antics consisted of watering protestors at one point, but since then he has had a hard hit of reality I think, it been the Cindy Show for the most part.
This man is struggling with raw emotion, he has lost his granddaughter, its becoming clearer to him with each passing moment.  He atleast tried to not make a spectical of himself by doing this in his car, where Cindy..she would have been looking for the nearest camera to break down in front of.

I totally agree Dolce, nicely said! 

I agree...he is living an absolute out-of-control nightmare. 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #347 on: December 16, 2008, 05:33:16 PM »

OHMYGAWD!  the thought of Murt hearing it is frightening!

While I have your attention I heard LP say last night that casey spent the night of the 15th at a hotel??  Did anyone else hear this???? He says she was seen pacing  in the parking lot???

I do  not have a link but within an hour of the find of the remains I read that on one of the Orlando websites.  It said that Caylee was not  with her and that she was recorded pacing outside of a hotel.  That is the only place I saw it, and haven't seen it again.

thanks....I have only recently heard LP mention it

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #348 on: December 16, 2008, 05:33:37 PM »

IMO it's staged. They need to turn the tide of public opinion, and that is what this picture is about.  Cindy carrying her teddy bear from church was the same thing....staged.
'
I agree about the staging of cin-cin and the teddy bear...but to me this looks real....JMO of course

I don't know if this is staged but...I started to feel bad for GA on the steps of the grand jury with The Count...then the next day he went back to the BS with kidfinders..I can't seem to feel bad for him anymore, perhaps I will reach that point again but this isn't enough to do it for me...JMO FWIW

George may let Cindy lead him around too much; but, you gotta' admit that testifying before the grand jury had to be huge in one's life (to step up and testify against your own child) and, it's obvious that he is in pain in this picture, too.  So, of all the family members, he seems to be the only one with a little humanity and trying to do the right thing.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #349 on: December 16, 2008, 05:34:08 PM »

Thanks, N2Wishin!

That is great news to me. Wink

Hi Brandi, thinking of coming over there to sit in that nice comfy chair by that nice warm fireplace! The family is looking good too!

::MonkeyDan

ce::

LOL Hiyas!

I wonder how many monkeys can fit in the chair. (Like a phonebooth, remember those?  LOL)

Klaas: LOL at the furniture comment. I keep getting requests for my living room and try to accommodate.

da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #350 on: December 16, 2008, 05:38:55 PM »

I don't know guide, there have lost Caylee.  There has to be some point where they have a break-down.  Their lives have been turned upside down by this tragedy.  I'm not supporting their bizarre behavior, but I can seen them both truly grieving over losing Caylee. 

If this is staged, he is one cold hearted sunnybeach

I'm sure it's not staged, but he could be crying about a lot of things. Caylee, also losing Casey, and perhaps a host of skeletons about to come tumbling out of the family closet.

Since this picture was first posted, I refrained from commenting until I thought about it for a while.  I think this is true, that he is probably crying about a lot of things.

At first when the picture was posted, I felt sadness, then anger (like it was staged and we were being played again), then sadness.  The reason why I refrain from saying anything bad about George after seeing this pic is that . . . think about it . . . it takes a lot to break the Anthony's facade, their false fronts.  I really truly believe George is gonna crack.  Sure, he is in a sense responsible for the position he is in, but he is a human being and I would feel terrible if I made fun of him after seeing this picture and he did himself in.

So all in all, if it was staged, I guess it was very effective.  Cause even this sarcastic monkey is going to give George his space.

Karen

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #351 on: December 16, 2008, 05:40:31 PM »

Who pushed me out of the cage?? Then I couldn't back in for a couple mins!
Glad I was allowed back in!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #352 on: December 16, 2008, 05:43:09 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-121608,0,394601.story

Judge denies motions in Casey Anthony case
Sarah Lundy and Walter Pacheco

Sentinel Staff Writers

3:03 PM EST, December 16, 2008

Today's Updates

Dr. G doesn't want "strangers" touching the remains
2:46 p.m. Robert Guthrie, an Orange County attorney, said during the hearing that Orange-Osceola Chief Medical Examiner Dr. Jan Garavaglia has a legal obligation to study the remains and she doesn't want "strangers" interfering.

He was referring to Baez's request to have defense experts involved in her investigation.

Baez complained in one of his failed motions about the possibility the bones will be "macerated" -- a process that removes soft-tissues from the bones by soaking them in cold water and/or boiling water. The procedure helps experts focus only on the bones.

Guthrie acknowledged that Garavaglia anticipates there could be about three inches of "bone loss" and that could include maceration.

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #353 on: December 16, 2008, 05:44:03 PM »

Thanks, N2Wishin!

That is great news to me. Wink

Hi Brandi, thinking of coming over there to sit in that nice comfy chair by that nice warm fireplace! The family is looking good too!

::MonkeyDan

ce::

LOL Hiyas!

I wonder how many monkeys can fit in the chair. (Like a phonebooth, remember those?  LOL)

Klaas: LOL at the furniture comment. I keep getting requests for my living room and try to accommodate.

Yes, it was too empty without a chair and the nice family photo above. Much better now, so cozy!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #354 on: December 16, 2008, 05:44:22 PM »

Moved here
cheerio
Scared Monkey

Re: MEDIA REPORTS:No Discussion
« Reply #516 on: Today at 02:37:22 PM »   Quote Modify Remove Split Topic

DENIED! DENIED! DENIED!   Judge Strickland made total sense, finally logic and intelligence. How refreshing!

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #355 on: December 16, 2008, 05:45:30 PM »

Yall get your rotten nanners ready to throw....LOL..

I feel sorry for George....

HAs he acted like a fruit loop at times? Yeah...
But I think he is a victim..a victim of Casey..but most of all, a victim oif Cindy..

I will bet good money that this man cannot fart without her telling him which way to fan the smell....

We saw those interrogation tapes...we heard him tell what HE Felt the smell was, etc..
Then, on LK, he totally spun it because she was sitting right there...

I have never seen anyone so "kitty" whipped in all of my life.....
I will bet ANYTHING that if he were away from her, he would crack....But she wont allow it.....

"God dont like ugly"
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #356 on: December 16, 2008, 05:47:13 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-121608,0,394601.story

Judge denies motions in Casey Anthony case
Sarah Lundy and Walter Pacheco

Sentinel Staff Writers

3:03 PM EST, December 16, 2008

Today's Updates

Dr. G doesn't want "strangers" touching the remains
2:46 p.m. Robert Guthrie, an Orange County attorney, said during the hearing that Orange-Osceola Chief Medical Examiner Dr. Jan Garavaglia has a legal obligation to study the remains and she doesn't want "strangers" interfering.

He was referring to Baez's request to have defense experts involved in her investigation.

Baez complained in one of his failed motions about the possibility the bones will be "macerated" -- a process that removes soft-tissues from the bones by soaking them in cold water and/or boiling water. The procedure helps experts focus only on the bones.

Guthrie acknowledged that Garavaglia anticipates there could be about three inches of "bone loss" and that could include maceration.

I just love that Dr G is on the case.

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #357 on: December 16, 2008, 05:49:00 PM »

Whatever LE found at the crime scene must have been some kind of smoking gun.  They sent that officer over to Hopespring pronto.  Once again the only person (outside of LE) that knows what they found isn't talking.

Any doubt that I had about Geo helping dispose of the body went out the window when the body was discovered.  Being former LE, he wouldn't have put the body in his own neighborhood, imo.   

Channel 9 had a reporter at Hopespring Drive very soon after the news broke about what was discovered near the school.  They were on the scene when Mallory pulled in and showed LE arriving too....anyway...they noted that LE was in a hurry to secure the back yard.  I found this interesting.  I wonder if LE found something at the sight that tied into the backyard.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #358 on: December 16, 2008, 05:53:55 PM »

Whatever LE found at the crime scene must have been some kind of smoking gun.  They sent that officer over to Hopespring pronto.  Once again the only person (outside of LE) that knows what they found isn't talking.

Any doubt that I had about Geo helping dispose of the body went out the window when the body was discovered.  Being former LE, he wouldn't have put the body in his own neighborhood, imo.   

Channel 9 had a reporter at Hopespring Drive very soon after the news broke about what was discovered near the school.  They were on the scene when Mallory pulled in and showed LE arriving too....anyway...they noted that LE was in a hurry to secure the back yard.  I found this interesting.  I wonder if LE found something at the sight that tied into the backyard.

I heard that day that investigators spent a lot of time in the back yard there. Taking pictures, and concentrating on "the shed." They have several, IIRC. But I too, heard that they were very interested in the back yard at Hopespring Drive.

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #359 on: December 16, 2008, 05:53:59 PM »

Yall get your rotten nanners ready to throw....LOL..

I feel sorry for George....

HAs he acted like a fruit loop at times? Yeah...
But I think he is a victim..a victim of Casey..but most of all, a victim oif Cindy..

I will bet good money that this man cannot fart without her telling him which way to fan the smell....

We saw those interrogation tapes...we heard him tell what HE Felt the smell was, etc..
Then, on LK, he totally spun it because she was sitting right there...

I have never seen anyone so "kitty" whipped in all of my life.....
I will bet ANYTHING that if he were away from her, he would crack....But she wont allow it.....

No Nikki, no rotten nanners. I do still have some sympathy for George (along side frustration & anger too). If I hear he was actually involved, or KNEW for a fact (meaning KC actually told him/CA-I don't believe she did)that Caylee WAS gone, then I will have NO sympathy whatsoever! For now, I still hold a little sympathy for him. I know he's a broken man in many ways, I really hope he didn't actually know the truth. He may have known in his heart, but not for a fact. If he truly knew in his heart, I wish he had the strength to get KC to come clean. We have to wait and see, I hope he/they don't continue the nanny story. It has to stop. They need to come to grips and face the truth whether they like it or not!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.