May 01, 2024, 08:16:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #76  (Read 356355 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #400 on: December 16, 2008, 06:20:36 PM »

How do you e-mail people here? I don't know how.

You can send the email to klaas, and ask her to please forward it to the monkey you wrote to.     Then that monkey will have your email addy and can reply to you directly. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #401 on: December 16, 2008, 06:23:23 PM »

You can send the email to klaas, and ask her to please forward it to the monkey you wrote to.     Then that monkey will have your email addy and can reply to you directly. 

and the email for klaas is --->  smklaas@hotmail.com

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #402 on: December 16, 2008, 06:24:11 PM »

When Casey is convicted does anyone think George will leave cin-cin?

If he's not incarcerated himself..... 
Don't you mean if he's not "in-CIN-erated" himself?? Oh, wait, I think he already is!

I see what you mean.  His passivity is monumental. 

Caylee was helpless - George was not.  Caylee was at the mercy of Cin Cin, Lee, and Casey [ and all adults ] - George was not.  After Caylee's birth, George should have been inspired to be her knight defender - her Saint Andrew, slaying all dragons, foreign and domestic.   Perhaps George is grieving his " sins of ommission" ....regretting his somewhat odd and neurotic fear of his wife... a fear so intense, that it seems to cause him to speak and/or act in two different ways concerning the same matter, even when his helpless Caylee needs justice.  No doubt he is full of pain.
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #403 on: December 16, 2008, 06:24:40 PM »

I just wanted to say thank you for all the monkeys who were posting today regarding the "emergency" hearing. Since I am not able to get live streaming video at work, you all are my eyes and ears.  I uuhh hmmm guess uh, that I will ahh uhh, go uhh listen to it uhh myself now.

I appreciate you guys so much, even though it is sometimes so hard not to bust out laughing at work!!

Folly, Fa La La, that was to much!!
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #404 on: December 16, 2008, 06:26:30 PM »

While there isn't actual breaking news at the moment, I wanted to take the opportunity to comment on monkeys feeling ignored.

I joined SM in June of 2005, just after Natalee Holloway went missing. I was interested in the case because Natalee was from Alabama, and I live in an area that is on the TN/ALA state line, so Natalee's case was covered often in our local news.

In the 3 1/2 years that I have been posting here at SM, I cannot even begin to tell you how many times I've felt ignored. I also cannot begin to tell you how many times I've seen other posters be upset for feeling ignored. It seems to simply be part of the posting experience here. People (1) get behind and read quickly to try to catch up so they miss things; (2) agree with what you say but don't see a need to say so; (3) disagree with what you say but don't want to start an argument; (4) or miss what you say because they made a long and thoughtful post, which posted over onto the next page, so they never saw your post at all.

Please don't anyone ever feel hurt if it seems that you're being ignored. It's all good, the monkeys love and support each other, and sometimes you just have to jump up and down a little in order to get noticed. 

Did you just say something?

Just kidding!

Thanks for saying that, I feel ignored from time to time as well.  When someone actually notices and comments on my posts it's pretty exciting.  But when no one says anything, I try not to take it personally.

Thanks!

Karen

This forum appears to have numerous members, that have been here a long time. I know I am on other forums, and if you are on the forum on a daily, hourly basis you get acquainted with others, and their personal lives. 

If you just pop a reply every now and then, it is not that your unnoticed, but your not in the 'personal' conversation either. I read many personal posts on this forum, and like others do not reply as I do not know these posters nor their personal lives.

The poster felt to me that he/she was a bit down about this. Hey...there are far greater things going on in this world that can drag one down.  I find, just by reading on this forum it gives me a boost, as there sure are a lot of humorous posts. 

So, pick yourself up, and be thankful for so many bright things that happen daily.

nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #405 on: December 16, 2008, 06:29:22 PM »

I think they wear the pink handcuffs if they commit crimes against children..I have been trying to research it..gimme a few....

"God dont like ugly"
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #406 on: December 16, 2008, 06:30:32 PM »

Whatever LE found at the crime scene must have been some kind of smoking gun.  They sent that officer over to Hopespring pronto.  Once again the only person (outside of LE) that knows what they found isn't talking.

Any doubt that I had about Geo helping dispose of the body went out the window when the body was discovered.  Being former LE, he wouldn't have put the body in his own neighborhood, imo.   

Channel 9 had a reporter at Hopespring Drive very soon after the news broke about what was discovered near the school.  They were on the scene when Mallory pulled in and showed LE arriving too....anyway...they noted that LE was in a hurry to secure the back yard.  I found this interesting.  I wonder if LE found something at the sight that tied into the backyard.

I heard that day that investigators spent a lot of time in the back yard there. Taking pictures, and concentrating on "the shed." They have several, IIRC. But I too, heard that they were very interested in the back yard at Hopespring Drive.

We were speculating about that ealier.  HH mentioned the pavers.  Could KC have possibly put a few pavers in or on top of the bag?  I agree, it was an immediate "TA DA" moment for LE.  I think Mallory just picked the wrong time to feed the doggies.  I bet she about chit a brick when that officer banged on the door.   

Or chit a paver???!!!   

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #407 on: December 16, 2008, 06:30:35 PM »

While there isn't actual breaking news at the moment, I wanted to take the opportunity to comment on monkeys feeling ignored.

I joined SM in June of 2005, just after Natalee Holloway went missing. I was interested in the case because Natalee was from Alabama, and I live in an area that is on the TN/ALA state line, so Natalee's case was covered often in our local news.

In the 3 1/2 years that I have been posting here at SM, I cannot even begin to tell you how many times I've felt ignored. I also cannot begin to tell you how many times I've seen other posters be upset for feeling ignored. It seems to simply be part of the posting experience here. People (1) get behind and read quickly to try to catch up so they miss things; (2) agree with what you say but don't see a need to say so; (3) disagree with what you say but don't want to start an argument; (4) or miss what you say because they made a long and thoughtful post, which posted over onto the next page, so they never saw your post at all.

Please don't anyone ever feel hurt if it seems that you're being ignored. It's all good, the monkeys love and support each other, and sometimes you just have to jump up and down a little in order to get noticed. 

Did you just say something?

Just kidding!

Thanks for saying that, I feel ignored from time to time as well.  When someone actually notices and comments on my posts it's pretty exciting.  But when no one says anything, I try not to take it personally.

Thanks!

Karen

This forum appears to have numerous members, that have been here a long time. I know I am on other forums, and if you are on the forum on a daily, hourly basis you get acquainted with others, and their personal lives. 

If you just pop a reply every now and then, it is not that your unnoticed, but your not in the 'personal' conversation either. I read many personal posts on this forum, and like others do not reply as I do not know these posters nor their personal lives.

The poster felt to me that he/she was a bit down about this. Hey...there are far greater things going on in this world that can drag one down.  I find, just by reading on this forum it gives me a boost, as there sure are a lot of humorous posts. 

So, pick yourself up, and be thankful for so many bright things that happen daily.

I'm not down, believe me, I am a very happy monkey!!!  But thanks for your concern!

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #408 on: December 16, 2008, 06:31:05 PM »

I think they wear the pink handcuffs if they commit crimes against children..I have been trying to research it..gimme a few....
Really?????  Really????  That is just like wearing the letter A on her chest!!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #409 on: December 16, 2008, 06:31:16 PM »

I wonder if Casey's missing ID for universal studios was with remains.....also does anyone remember Cindy accusing LE or Jesse stealing Casey's lanyard that she had taken from inside the car when she was on her sanitizing the car mission?......she said she put it next to the washer I think....can't remember if that had her ID on it or not.

And what about the alleged missing BlackJack??  Could there be any truth to that one?

BTW, what is a lanyard?

A lanyard is a strap or cord that you can wear around your neck...might have an i.d. badge attatched to it or a whistle,etc.   

Companies give them out to employees so they can wear their ID's around their neck.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #410 on: December 16, 2008, 06:33:33 PM »

It looks like besides pavers under the playhouse, they have smaller bricks as a walkway.  Most people would keep a couple of extras in case one needed to be replaced.  And the extras are probably kept in the shed.

da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #411 on: December 16, 2008, 06:34:34 PM »

It looks like besides pavers under the playhouse, they have smaller bricks as a walkway.  Most people would keep a couple of extras in case one needed to be replaced.  And the extras are probably kept in the shed.

Good find, Today!

Karen

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #412 on: December 16, 2008, 06:34:41 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/18293212/index.html

About 1:39 Baez is whining about how Casey isn't doing well due to the severity of the situation .....boo hoo, and FINALLY someone asked the question: Why is this the first time that she has reacted like that?  He says: Is there anyone else here?  What a hoot and a holler! He is standing in a circle of reporters!!  He is a freakin idiot!!!
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #413 on: December 16, 2008, 06:38:22 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-121608,0,394601.story

Judge denies motions in Casey Anthony case
Sarah Lundy and Walter Pacheco

Sentinel Staff Writers

3:03 PM EST, December 16, 2008

Today's Updates

Dr. G doesn't want "strangers" touching the remains
2:46 p.m. Robert Guthrie, an Orange County attorney, said during the hearing that Orange-Osceola Chief Medical Examiner Dr. Jan Garavaglia has a legal obligation to study the remains and she doesn't want "strangers" interfering.

He was referring to Baez's request to have defense experts involved in her investigation.

Baez complained in one of his failed motions about the possibility the bones will be "macerated" -- a process that removes soft-tissues from the bones by soaking them in cold water and/or boiling water. The procedure helps experts focus only on the bones.

Guthrie acknowledged that Garavaglia anticipates there could be about three inches of "bone loss" and that could include maceration.

Respect for this childs remains should be the utmost concern right now.  Dr. G just laid it out very bluntly.  But I don't really see what would stop Cindy/George from doing just that when the remains are turned over to them.  poor Caylee.  I feel Cindy and George's biggest problem right now legally is Baez is behind them telling them what they HAVE to say and do to get their daughter off.  He is scum in my book but I guess she deserves representation the same as the next. (JMO)

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #414 on: December 16, 2008, 06:39:02 PM »

thanks for all the information & links on Dr. G Monkeys

You're one good bunch 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #415 on: December 16, 2008, 06:39:17 PM »

Any mods or anyone else out here who can "fix" the distoration of the trees in the widnow, as it appears there might be a person in the reflection.

I'm a few pages behind & don't know if anyone pointed out the for sale sign reflection in the window, so I think he is sitting in his drive way because the neighbors had their house for sale.

Really?  Nice catch.  Where abouts do you see that?

Sorry, I had to run out for a few, but if you look at the edge of his white collar you can see the sign.
Please do not take this wrong, but that would make a great black and white painting. "Anquish of a father".  I think the saddest thing in the world is when a man cries.

Maybe he was sneezing!

Wink

Could be, then he got his hands stuck to his face with all the hairspray he puts on.

I believe in miracles!
LadyB
Scared Monkey

« Reply #416 on: December 16, 2008, 06:42:33 PM »

Sometimes one has to really feel sorry for Goerge.
I really wonder what he would be like if he did
not marry the biotch of a wife.  I'd would have like
to have met him before he got married.
I am way behind Casually. When was that picture taken? That is so very sad. He is the only Antony that I am back and forth on. I feel sorry for him the most out of all of them. TIA

So Do I  
I believe this whole situation is about to kill the Grandparents. I know they have not acted the way we think they should have, but I believe they have been thru many years of trying to deal with their daughter and keep the peace. There is no telling how she treated them when she was on her rampages.  They did love Caylee with all their hearts, and Cindy was maybe just beginning to deal with KC when whe went for counseling, and look what has happened, all Hell broke loose and their precious little Grand Daughter is gone!!!!!!!!!! Imagine having to deal with that, and at the same time come to reality and realize your own daughter most likely did it.  I do feel compassion for them, and then on the other hand, I think why should I, they have been so mean and hateful to everyone that seemed to care.  I think Cindy tried to deal with KC on her own, and George was left out and God knows what all happened over the years that he does not even know about.  Even in the jail talks you can tell that Cindy is walking on egg shells with KC.  She was trying to get information without making KC mad, cause she would have got up and walked out on them.  KC has always had the upper hand, she took their love and used it against them.   They are sad people and they have their own daughter to thank, she never loved them the way they did her.  She is a complete sociopath.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #417 on: December 16, 2008, 06:43:59 PM »

Video's from the National Geographic
The Body Farm
Crime Autopy

If you have a weak stomach you may not want to watch.

http://video.nationalgeographic.com/video/player/science/health-human-body-sci/human-body/body-farm-sci.html?source=pincl
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #418 on: December 16, 2008, 06:45:54 PM »

Ok this is truly O/T (I call it overtime) but I have sent 5 emails to monkeys this am and have not received one back.  And one to Dolce, surely she has not forsaken me.  What is wrong with my email??????

You have to have their email address.  We do not have pm here. I visit with about 20 monkeys every day.

I must have missed mine.

I believe in miracles!
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #419 on: December 16, 2008, 06:49:00 PM »

Any mods or anyone else out here who can "fix" the distoration of the trees in the widnow, as it appears there might be a person in the reflection.

I'm a few pages behind & don't know if anyone pointed out the for sale sign reflection in the window, so I think he is sitting in his drive way because the neighbors had their house for sale.

Really?  Nice catch.  Where abouts do you see that?

Sorry, I had to run out for a few, but if you look at the edge of his white collar you can see the sign.
Please do not take this wrong, but that would make a great black and white painting. "Anquish of a father".  I think the saddest thing in the world is when a man cries.

Maybe he was sneezing!

Wink

Could be, then he got his hands stuck to his face with all the hairspray he puts on.

You got me on that one Bearly,

Thanks, needed that.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.