April 27, 2024, 02:53:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #76  (Read 355762 times)
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #900 on: December 17, 2008, 09:47:43 AM »

Exclusive: Pastor Talks About Anthony Visit

POSTED: 6:09 am EST December 17, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- As the search near the Anthony home intensifies, one man who just visited Casey Anthony in jail talked to WESH-TV.

Authorities began searching a wooded area near the family home after a utility employee found a bag containing a young girl's skull and remains four months after Caylee Anthony was reported missing.

Her mother, Casey Anthony, had been jailed on a first-degree murder charge.

The Rev. Shane Stutzman has been meeting with Casey Anthony since she was first arrested in July to provide support and prayer.

The Eastside Baptist Church pastor told WESH-TV that the jail requested that he visit Casey Anthony on Tuesday.

It was the first day that she had been taken off special psychological evaluation after jail officials said she suffered a meltdown on the day that the child's remains were discovered.
Stutzman was asked if he talked about the recent finding.

"We didn't go into that a whole lot. That's not my role. That's Jose Baez's role," Stutzman said. "This whole thing is unwinding a little bit at a time. I know, as a pastor, I'm going to be there to help them no matter what."

Stutzman said Casey Anthony remains hopeful despite the murder charge and word on Tuesday that investigators found even more bones at the crime scene.
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #901 on: December 17, 2008, 09:47:56 AM »

Cindy & George Anthony Want Immunity Deal … Admit Making Conflicting Statements to Police in Caylee/Casey Case

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/12/17/cindy-george-anthony-want-immunity-deal-admit-making-conflicting-statements-to-police-in-cayleecasey-case/

Caylee Anthony needed the help of those she loved the most to help find her and be truthful with investigators when it mattered most. Everyone speculated why Cindy and George Anthony would have needed a personal attorney. How absolutely sad that Caylee’s grandparents come forward after she is found and claim they will not give conflicting statements to save their own A@# only if they are provided full immunity. The answer should be from the prosecutors office, a resounding NO!!!

more ...
Red -- good article -- they are a day late and a dollar short and should NOT be offered an immunity deal.  It is sad that the death of their granddaughter has taken a backseat to lies, mistruths and misdirection (obstruction).  I do agree with Perriwinkle that consistent statements are not the same as not telling lies.  The story of the nanny is misdirection and even according to Cindy's own words there really is not Zenaida -- just whomever was convenient to look after Caylee on a given day.

Morning Monkeys. I think Red is absolutely correct that the Anthonys are about 6 days short of getting that immunity deal to cover their butts for anything they've said or done that is misleading. (I'm assuming they were not involved in the death or the disposal of Caylee, nothing to that degree.) My only hope is that they do not have some bargaining chip to offer that the prosecution will accept in exchange for immunity from prosecution. They may very well have something that either or both could testify to that will seal the deal for convicting Casey that they are now willing to give up because they figure the chances of Casey being lost to them is pretty likely anyway. As long as they are not convicted of something, they are free to cash in on "their story" after the court proceedings are concluded. If they are prosecuted for something like obstructing justice, I don't believe they would be able to ghost a book, sell movie rights, etc.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #902 on: December 17, 2008, 09:48:16 AM »

Hi all!

If anyone is still awake, I just want to ask you feelings on why the prosecution is shutting out the defense to the degree that they are?

First, when the defense asked for the tips that LE had, they only put the PHYSICS tips on a disc and then charged them $600+ and said they would not release anymore tips until they paid that amount

Second, they have been soooo uncooperative in letting the defense have ANY access to the crime scene or autopsy.  I know for a fact that in other cases (even the Scott Peterson case) defense experts were allowed to exam the remains, etc

Why are they doing this?  I can understand not allowing them to do anything to interfere, but this goes way beyond that.  I fear they are going to hurt their case if they do this out of some kind of spite, rather than a valid reason!  It has me worried!

Any thoughts?

I'd say they are doing this to Baez because it tickles them.

Seriously, at the moment prior to official identification of the remains the defense has no legal standing to examine the crime scene, the remains, etc. because of the possibility that the child might not be Casey at all. There is a matter of privacy for the family to whom the child belongs if not the Anthonys.  They would not want strangers such as the defense "Experts" trampling the crime scene nor would they want them handling the remains.  So until such time as the child's remains are positively identified as Casey's, if they are, Baez has no right to anything.

As for the "Tips" I'd say that LE has them categorized as to "Psychics" etc. and they happened to reproduce the Soothsayers' tips first.  Once Baez pays for these, he can pay for others.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #903 on: December 17, 2008, 09:49:05 AM »

Good Morning Early monleys, it is going to be a warm and cuddly 81 in north florida today, and the coffee is great.....now,,,

I watched ng last night, heard the anthonys want imunity as per the weed lawyer. I felt like the little tea pot kettle that was about to blow steam.....NOOOOO WAAAAAYYY  !     mio

Good Morning Mio....good one...weed lawyer.

Whatever LE is doing, wish they would keep it up...they have managed to do what nobody has been able to do..make Cindy shut up.  No telling what she is doing'/thinking without being able to grab all the attention now.  That might make her tea kettle blow eventually.  

She really thought she was above the law and could trash everyone in her path and LE evidently proved her wrong...LOVE IT!

What I want to see before Christmas is the:

Evidence on the duct tape.  

Bev

PS.  Deenie...I went to the OC site..it talks about the transition and congrats to the new sheriff...but doesn't talk about how it came about and only a brief mention as to the background of the new sheriff as being LE.

I did notice one article about how OC had high production vs low cost.  Looks like Beary did a pretty good job.  Hope the decision to retire is his.  Would like to know if he was indeed a "good" sheriff.

I have heard old sheriff just retired of his own free will.. THe new sheriff is black, a first for  Orlando .....  From what I have heard the new sheriff is going to be good for orlando too.. but, who knows...his wife is also in le...    oh, and I do believe one of the anthonys top will blow eventually.  I am not envious of them at all.  mio

MIO~what part of Northern Fl are you in? I am in the NW panhandle and haven't been able to turn the air off yet this yr.....

I am in old town,,,,,,we live in a thick oak hammock, where the air is cooled by these hundred foot tall  trees. I unlike you do not get to see the sky unless we go to town. There is a thick fog outside right now, and cool enough for all the windows to be open, and comfortable...I guess we are about three hours south of you, or just around the bend !!  mio
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #904 on: December 17, 2008, 09:49:54 AM »

Casey Anthony Visited By Pastor In Jail

Wednesday, December 17, 2008 – updated: 9:25 am EST December 17, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony received a visitor at the Orange County jail Tuesday. Pastor Thomas Stutzman of the Eastside Baptist Church visited her for the second time. He is the only pastor that is permitted to visit and he may visit once a month.

The pastor is the only person, other than her defense team, who has visited Casey since she was arrested on murder charges for the death of her daughter. Stutzman represents the same church where the Anthonys held a vigil for Caylee.

Channel 9 was told that Casey Anthony was removed from psychological observation, but she remains in protective custody
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #905 on: December 17, 2008, 09:50:07 AM »

I do believe George told the truth to the Grand Jury - he cant be that much of a nimrod, or at least I hope not.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #906 on: December 17, 2008, 09:51:17 AM »

Good Morning Monkey Friends!! 
FYI, for those who have been wondering, Sheriffs in Florida are elected officials..
Ok, time to go steam clean my carpets, catch y'all later!! 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #907 on: December 17, 2008, 09:51:33 AM »

Hi all!

If anyone is still awake, I just want to ask you feelings on why the prosecution is shutting out the defense to the degree that they are?

First, when the defense asked for the tips that LE had, they only put the PHYSICS tips on a disc and then charged them $600+ and said they would not release anymore tips until they paid that amount

Second, they have been soooo uncooperative in letting the defense have ANY access to the crime scene or autopsy.  I know for a fact that in other cases (even the Scott Peterson case) defense experts were allowed to exam the remains, etc

Why are they doing this?  I can understand not allowing them to do anything to interfere, but this goes way beyond that.  I fear they are going to hurt their case if they do this out of some kind of spite, rather than a valid reason!  It has me worried!

Any thoughts?

I'd say they are doing this to Baez because it tickles them.

Seriously, at the moment prior to official identification of the remains the defense has no legal standing to examine the crime scene, the remains, etc. because of the possibility that the child might not be Caylee at all. There is a matter of privacy for the family to whom the child belongs if not the Anthonys.  They would not want strangers such as the defense "Experts" trampling the crime scene nor would they want them handling the remains.  So until such time as the child's remains are positively identified as Caylee's, if they are, Baez has no right to anything.

As for the "Tips" I'd say that LE has them categorized as to "Psychics" etc. and they happened to reproduce the Soothsayers' tips first.  Once Baez pays for these, he can pay for others.

I tried to edit out where I said Casey and change to Caylee and don't know if it worked or not.  Of course I meant Caylee in all instances.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #908 on: December 17, 2008, 09:53:58 AM »

The other thoughts I had, is why does GA specifically remember what KC and Caylee were wearing the last time he saw them.  To specifically remember something like that after so much time has past, had to have been planned, or had to be a significant event, or someone wanted to specifically remember. 
If I were a betting woman, I would bet that KC made threats to that night of the fight, that they would never see Caylee again. 
For the parents to lie for their daughter over something like this, makes you wonder what else they are capable of.
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #909 on: December 17, 2008, 09:54:02 AM »

wow, check this out....the poor man has to live with that vision of a baby's remains, and he gets no reward for the find on a technicality......mio

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. — It was a meter reader who found the remains that could be Caylee Anthony. He’s having a tough time and does not want to talk with the media and he is so disturbed by what he found his bosses have given him some time off of work.

When the Orange County meter reader discovered a skull in the woods not too far from Caylee Anthony’s home his supervisor called 911.

That phone call makes the meter reader ineligible for a $5,000 Crimeline reward. To collect the reward, you have to call Crimeline first before you call 911.

”You have to initiate a tip with Crimeline at 1-800-423-TIPS,” explained Detective Barb Bergin, Crimeline. “We don’t have enough money to pay rewards to everyone who calls 911.”

Bergin encourages people to call 911 if there is an emergency, but Crimeline calls are answered 24 hours a day.

“As calls come in, if it’s something that needs an emergency or needs law enforcement, we have people in place for that to happen immediately,” Bergin said.

Bounty hunter Leonard Padilla offered a $50,000 reward for Caylee’s body, but pulled the money when people complained searchers were tearing up their yards looking for remains.

“I don’t want to get sued,” Padilla said.

Still, Padilla plans thinks the meter reader deserves some kind of reward and he plans to write him a check if the remains belong to Caylee.

”It’s going to be a figure between five and ten grand involved easily,” he said. “Nobody looks at bags out here in these palmettos, they just walk by it. This guy had the foresight to go over and do it.”

Crimeline detectives told Eyewitness News they never make exceptions. You have to call the tip line first if you want to be eligible for a reward. While they have received complaints from people who called 911 first and then tried to collect the money, they always stick to their policy.

Crimeline has achieved a lot fighting crime in Central Florida. During the last year, Crimeline tips have generated 1,100 arrests and solved 1,200 cases.

Crimeline gave out $340,000 in rewards. That money comes from a trust fund in the Attorney General’s Office.

WFTV Channel 9  

This crimline makes no sense. He wasn't calling in a tip. He found a body! He should receive the reward. Their gripe is that they can't afford to pay everyone who calls 911, well how about just the one who found it. geesh

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #910 on: December 17, 2008, 09:54:59 AM »

Exclusive: Pastor Talks About Anthony Visit

POSTED: 6:09 am EST December 17, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- As the search near the Anthony home intensifies, one man who just visited Casey Anthony in jail talked to WESH-TV.

Authorities began searching a wooded area near the family home after a utility employee found a bag containing a young girl's skull and remains four months after Caylee Anthony was reported missing.

Her mother, Casey Anthony, had been jailed on a first-degree murder charge.

The Rev. Shane Stutzman has been meeting with Casey Anthony since she was first arrested in July to provide support and prayer.

The Eastside Baptist Church pastor told WESH-TV that the jail requested that he visit Casey Anthony on Tuesday.

It was the first day that she had been taken off special psychological evaluation after jail officials said she suffered a meltdown on the day that the child's remains were discovered.
Stutzman was asked if he talked about the recent finding.

"We didn't go into that a whole lot. That's not my role. That's Jose Baez's role," Stutzman said. "This whole thing is unwinding a little bit at a time. I know, as a pastor, I'm going to be there to help them no matter what."

Stutzman said Casey Anthony remains hopeful despite the murder charge and word on Tuesday that investigators found even more bones at the crime scene.

Sounds like she got over the "shock" pretty quickly. Maybe she couldn't keep up the acting any longer. Any shock she did feel was because she knew that they found her and that she's going down for sure. Her grief was only for herself-being caught!

RIP Sweet Puppy
faith1109
Scared Monkey

You are loved. Don't give up!

« Reply #911 on: December 17, 2008, 09:55:57 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!  Thanks for the coffee.  It is chilly here in OKC!  I wanted to apologize for my posts, I have been away from my computer and trying to read and post from my Iphone and it always messes the quotes up! 

I wanted to share my little memorial ornament for Caylee.  My girls and I looked through every one in the store and when I saw this I knew it was perfect for her.  I loved the quote about her sitting on Jesus's lap last night.  It helps to picture her that way.  This ornament helps me picture her with her little baby wings.  This case has broken my heart completely and I feel we have all adopted Caylee in one way or another.  So especially at Christmas we have made an honorary place for her in our home.  I know I probably went a little overboard, but I got her a beautiful little pink frilly stocking with a princess crown on it too.  My girls wanted matching ones so we have a fireplace full now!               

I know the prayers and love all monkeys have sent to Caylee have made a difference somehow.  Unfortunately this is all we can do.  I know she could have had a home 1,000 times over if Casey would have offered to give her to one of us instead of dicarding her.  There are so many kind and loving hearts on this board.  Hugs all around.  May we all heal from this devastating tragedy and find ways to honor Caylee through kindness, love and protection to all children we meet in our lives.

Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #912 on: December 17, 2008, 09:58:34 AM »

Was thinking that maybe GA and CA is afraid if they abandon KC at this time, that if KC kills herself in Jail, they would blame themselves and would never be able to get over the loss of not only their grand daughter, but now their daughter.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #913 on: December 17, 2008, 09:59:37 AM »

MORNING MONKEY BUNCH!

I AM SETTING UP A DONATION FUND FOR CHRISTMAS PRESENTS TO BE SENT TO THE DEFENSE.  THESE ITEMS DO NOT COME CHEAP...SO COUGH UP THE DOUGH! 

ITEM 1:  HOW TO DEFEND YOUR CLIENT FOR DUMMIES (PAPERBACK)
      ITEM 2:  FLORIDA LAW FOR DUMMIES (PAPERBACK)
      ITEM 3:  BLOW UP DOLL
      ITEM 4:  DEALING WITH THE STATE ATTORNEY FOR DUMMIES (PAPERBACK)
      ITEM 5:  CLIFF NOTES: HOW TO DEFEND YOUR CLIENT FOR DUMMIES
      ITEM 6:  SQUIRREL WEEKLY MAGAZINE
      ITEM 7:  I DID IT BY: OJ SIMPSON (PAPERBACK)

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR CHARITY THIS HOLIDAY SEASON! 

**DISCLAIMER**  THIS WAS A JOKE...CASEY LIES, CASEY FRIES..END OF STORY.

mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #914 on: December 17, 2008, 10:03:02 AM »

wow, check this out....the poor man has to live with that vision of a baby's remains, and he gets no reward for the find on a technicality......mio

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. — It was a meter reader who found the remains that could be Caylee Anthony. He’s having a tough time and does not want to talk with the media and he is so disturbed by what he found his bosses have given him some time off of work.

When the Orange County meter reader discovered a skull in the woods not too far from Caylee Anthony’s home his supervisor called 911.

That phone call makes the meter reader ineligible for a $5,000 Crimeline reward. To collect the reward, you have to call Crimeline first before you call 911.

”You have to initiate a tip with Crimeline at 1-800-423-TIPS,” explained Detective Barb Bergin, Crimeline. “We don’t have enough money to pay rewards to everyone who calls 911.”

Bergin encourages people to call 911 if there is an emergency, but Crimeline calls are answered 24 hours a day.

“As calls come in, if it’s something that needs an emergency or needs law enforcement, we have people in place for that to happen immediately,” Bergin said.

Bounty hunter Leonard Padilla offered a $50,000 reward for Caylee’s body, but pulled the money when people complained searchers were tearing up their yards looking for remains.

“I don’t want to get sued,” Padilla said.

Still, Padilla plans thinks the meter reader deserves some kind of reward and he plans to write him a check if the remains belong to Caylee.

”It’s going to be a figure between five and ten grand involved easily,” he said. “Nobody looks at bags out here in these palmettos, they just walk by it. This guy had the foresight to go over and do it.”

Crimeline detectives told Eyewitness News they never make exceptions. You have to call the tip line first if you want to be eligible for a reward. While they have received complaints from people who called 911 first and then tried to collect the money, they always stick to their policy.

Crimeline has achieved a lot fighting crime in Central Florida. During the last year, Crimeline tips have generated 1,100 arrests and solved 1,200 cases.

Crimeline gave out $340,000 in rewards. That money comes from a trust fund in the Attorney General’s Office.

WFTV Channel 9  

This crimline makes no sense. He wasn't calling in a tip. He found a body! He should receive the reward. Their gripe is that they can't afford to pay everyone who calls 911, well how about just the one who found it. geesh

You are SOOOOO CORRECT......it makes me think though, that those who DO know something, of ANY crime
and need a bit of   $$$ motivation$$$   to tell all, might keep quiet in the future. This "find" should be acknowledged, as the meter guy will forever keep the vision, in his mind. 
As much as I wanted to find Caylee when we searched, now, hindsight, I am glad it was not me who found her.. I just do not think I would have been able to deal with it.  mio
faith1109
Scared Monkey

You are loved. Don't give up!

« Reply #915 on: December 17, 2008, 10:03:36 AM »

MORNING MONKEY BUNCH!

I AM SETTING UP A DONATION FUND FOR CHRISTMAS PRESENTS TO BE SENT TO THE DEFENSE.  THESE ITEMS DO NOT COME CHEAP...SO COUGH UP THE DOUGH! 

Dolce you are a clever little sassy monkey!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #916 on: December 17, 2008, 10:05:26 AM »

I do believe George told the truth to the Grand Jury - he cant be that much of a nimrod, or at least I hope not.

And surely his attorney who was NeJame at the time warned him of the consequences as well. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #917 on: December 17, 2008, 10:05:41 AM »

MORNING MONKEY BUNCH!

OK I'll be the 1st to donate:

There's a hundred bucks for ya!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #918 on: December 17, 2008, 10:06:08 AM »

Aw thank you!  Its the prenatal vitamins and hormones...LOL 

Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #919 on: December 17, 2008, 10:06:09 AM »

MORNING MONKEY BUNCH!

I will donate "English As A Second Langauge" for Byazz (after hearing his quote about this being "severe" for KC!

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.