April 27, 2024, 10:48:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #76  (Read 355726 times)
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1140 on: December 17, 2008, 12:51:43 PM »

I dont think its Grund...BUT why is George smiling? Why would there be ANYTHING To smile about ever again for them?????

I don't think it's Grund either. The nose is all wrong. Plus honestly I don't think cindy would let him near her, esp like that!!!  I don't think Richard would be near HER like that either!

The man in the pic has no wedding ring on.  Does Rev. Grund wear one?  Wonder why she didn't hug Dennis Milstead like this?

pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1141 on: December 17, 2008, 12:52:23 PM »

I dont think its Grund...BUT why is George smiling? Why would there be ANYTHING To smile about ever again for them?????

I don't think it's Grund either. The nose is all wrong. Plus honestly I don't think cindy would let him near her, esp like that!!!  I don't think Richard would be near HER like that either!

Boo, how's your father? Hope all is well! 

I was thinking the same thing about the nose too.

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1142 on: December 17, 2008, 12:52:46 PM »

I'm not 100% positive, but I believe teeth can absorb chemicals and whatnot...
Welcome, and thanks I had just heard a little of the news cast and wasn't sure.

Teeth are the hardest organs in the body and consequently those most resistant to chemical and physical alterations, even after death.

In addition to the dental records, forensic investigators can retrieve DNA samples by extracting the pulp from the center of the tooth. Unlike the enamel, pulp can be damaged by fire and other conditions, but it can also last for hundreds of years.

http://science.howstuffworks.com/forensic-dentistry2.htm

I wanted to welcome MonkeyDoodle to the cage as well.

Just finished reading to catch up. Just took me 2 hours!  LOL

Hello, good day to all monkeys!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1143 on: December 17, 2008, 12:54:15 PM »

FOX's Hottie Phil Keating reporting that LE has announced that search will last until Thurs late or possibly Fri.

Thanks for the "Hottie" alert. 
Do we think that is Mr.Grund with Cindy..for real?

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1144 on: December 17, 2008, 12:54:58 PM »

Just jumped on!Sure this has been laughed about for quite awhile now.IMMUNITY for the Anthony's.NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1145 on: December 17, 2008, 12:55:50 PM »

I love that LE is being so thorough in its investigation.  I think it is inevitable we will hear complaints from the dream team but at least they can't say thet LE didn't look under every tree and bush.  That crime scene is gonna be a mess before it is over.  I am glad that the "experts" aren't allowed in.  If they were watching the investigaton , I mean  assisting to interfere in a murder investigation, they would be even more critical of every move, you can bet that. 

They are only complaining because LE is doing such a great job!!  We should be worried if they WEREN'T complaining.  

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1146 on: December 17, 2008, 12:57:07 PM »

Exclusive: Pastor Talks About Anthony Visit

POSTED: 6:09 am EST December 17, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- As the search near the Anthony home intensifies, one man who just visited Casey Anthony in jail talked to WESH-TV.

Authorities began searching a wooded area near the family home after a utility employee found a bag containing a young girl's skull and remains four months after Caylee Anthony was reported missing.

Her mother, Casey Anthony, had been jailed on a first-degree murder charge.

The Rev. Shane Stutzman has been meeting with Casey Anthony since she was first arrested in July to provide support and prayer.

The Eastside Baptist Church pastor told WESH-TV that the jail requested that he visit Casey Anthony on Tuesday.

It was the first day that she had been taken off special psychological evaluation after jail officials said she suffered a meltdown on the day that the child's remains were discovered.
Stutzman was asked if he talked about the recent finding.

"We didn't go into that a whole lot. That's not my role. That's Jose Baez's role," Stutzman said. "This whole thing is unwinding a little bit at a time. I know, as a pastor, I'm going to be there to help them no matter what."

Stutzman said Casey Anthony remains hopeful despite the murder charge and word on Tuesday that investigators found even more bones at the crime scene.

Hopeful about what?

perriwinkle, I thought the same when I read this. It stood out like a sore thumb to me as well!

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1147 on: December 17, 2008, 12:58:23 PM »

Any news on what the prosecution thinks about the Ant famillies immunity request????

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1148 on: December 17, 2008, 12:58:32 PM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!!!! 

I've been keeping up but I haven't had a moment to post!! I've waited to the last minute to get everything done for Christmas company!!  I've been cleaning & wrapping & baking, & shelling pecans like a mad woman! I did get my hubby to help with the shelling(we've got 25 lbs. done out of 50!!!) 

I POSTED MORE CAKE PICTURES IN MUSINGS!!! "Now we really need that icecream!"
It took me all morning & I can't believe I actually did it!!

I'll be back later when I get caught up!

LOVE YOU ALL!!!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1149 on: December 17, 2008, 12:59:20 PM »

If the man in the picture was really Rev. Grund, wouldn't the Orlando Sentinel just say it was Rev. Grund? not "a family friend"?

News media is not allowed on A's property, so they probably didn't ask and would not guess.  That's MHO.

We all know what he looks like, though.. I mean, he's at least as well known in this case as LP.  If that were LP standing there with Cindy, hugging her, I'm sure the OS would have stated it was LP.  (they wouldn't need to ask who it was)  JMO

LMAO a lot of people here are saying that it isn't Rev. Grund, so my point was that why would the media be any different. 

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1150 on: December 17, 2008, 12:59:33 PM »

I love that LE is being so thorough in its investigation.  I think it is inevitable we will hear complaints from the dream team but at least they can't say thet LE didn't look under every tree and bush.  That crime scene is gonna be a mess before it is over.  I am glad that the "experts" aren't allowed in.  If they were watching the investigaton , I mean  assisting to interfere in a murder investigation, they would be even more critical of every move, you can bet that. 

I agree with everything your wrote except............I think the so called dream team should really be called the devil's team   casey is EVIl and those that would go in to try to get her off are IMO devil followers....WHY in the world would anyone NOT want her to pay for her crime??? Oh I know they would say they are just insuring she gets a fair trial.........what about a fair trial for Caylee?  All I can say is Thank God for the prosecutors!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1151 on: December 17, 2008, 12:59:34 PM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!!!! 

I've been keeping up but I haven't had a moment to post!! I've waited to the last minute to get everything done for Christmas company!!  I've been cleaning & wrapping & baking, & shelling pecans like a mad woman! I did get my hubby to help with the shelling(we've got 25 lbs. done out of 50!!!) 

LOVE YOU ALL!!!! 

AND THANKS, KLAAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1152 on: December 17, 2008, 01:00:14 PM »

A family friend consoles Cindy and George Anthony in their front yard today. (Red Huber, Orlando Sentinel)
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-bk-casey-anthony-121708,0,5470400.story
Does the man in the photo look like Richard Grund, he does to me.
Get a room,  get a roomm

That picture is disgusting...can someone put the cockroach pic back up so I can eat my lunch without throwing up..

TIA

Good Afternoon Monkeys!

Oh now,Have we not had our coffee yet?   
Good Morning. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1153 on: December 17, 2008, 01:00:25 PM »

A family friend consoles Cindy and George Anthony in their front yard today. (Red Huber, Orlando Sentinel)

They look a little tooooo close for comfort IMO... that "friend" looks like he wants to kiss CA... and there is George just turning his head, looking the other way... Typical George!!

Boy, Calif, you just took the words right out of my mouth.  GAG.

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1154 on: December 17, 2008, 01:00:48 PM »

Baez not going to the station to pick up the CD with the "tips" on it sure says alot. 

Hi Leroy...you are correct IMO...he knew the tips were not important and heck he was gonna have to pay fees for obtaining for them too
I hope he has to pay fees for NOT picking them up too.

I was talking to a friend last night about BJ.JB.....her son is an attorney....civil lit...not criminal...but she said he was saying this past weekend that BJ is a perfect example of why the persona of defense attorneys is so negative...he also said he is a disgrace to the legal community..one of the most unprofessional attorneys he has ever seen....not only in the court room but with the press.....LOL...he said he will probably wind up being a regular on Nancy Grace!  LOL
Thats PRICELESS!!   

LOL...I thought so too...

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1155 on: December 17, 2008, 01:02:42 PM »

If the man in the picture was really Rev. Grund, wouldn't the Orlando Sentinel just say it was Rev. Grund? not "a family friend"?

News media is not allowed on A's property, so they probably didn't ask and would not guess.  That's MHO.

We all know what he looks like, though.. I mean, he's at least as well known in this case as LP.  If that were LP standing there with Cindy, hugging her, I'm sure the OS would have stated it was LP.  (they wouldn't need to ask who it was)  JMO

LMAO a lot of people here are saying that it isn't Rev. Grund, so my point was that why would the media be any different. 

I thought it was Grund when it was first posted, but was behind so I thought you all would have made a consensus that it was him by now.

Definitely him. IMO

Thanks for posting these side-by-sides!

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1156 on: December 17, 2008, 01:03:12 PM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!!!! 

LOVE YOU ALL!!!! 

AND THANKS, KLAAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's your icecream MONKEN!  (In avi for monkey's w/o coffee today)

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1157 on: December 17, 2008, 01:05:08 PM »

Oh now,Have we not had our coffee yet?   
Good Morning. 

Mornin' Trimm..

Been shoveling snow all morning..just peeked in for a few minutes

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1158 on: December 17, 2008, 01:05:19 PM »

I'm not very good with graphics but here goes.. hope it's at least a little funny..

Raw footage of the hearing yesterday..

I love it!!  Great job!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1159 on: December 17, 2008, 01:06:03 PM »

They look a little tooooo close for comfort IMO... that "friend" looks like he wants to kiss CA... and there is George just turning his head, looking the other way... Typical George!!

Boy, Calif, you just took the words right out of my mouth.  GAG.

At least we don't see any tongue action. Then I wouldn't be able to type, because my keyboard would be covered with vomit. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.