April 30, 2024, 06:53:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #76  (Read 356167 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1280 on: December 17, 2008, 03:19:57 PM »

Baez not going to the station to pick up the CD with the "tips" on it sure says alot. 

Hi Leroy...you are correct IMO...he knew the tips were not important and heck he was gonna have to pay fees for obtaining for them too
I hope he has to pay fees for NOT picking them up too.

I was talking to a friend last night about BJ.JB.....her son is an attorney....civil lit...not criminal...but she said he was saying this past weekend that BJ is a perfect example of why the persona of defense attorneys is so negative...he also said he is a disgrace to the legal community..one of the most unprofessional attorneys he has ever seen....not only in the court room but with the press.....LOL...he said he will probably wind up being a regular on Nancy Grace!  LOL
Thats PRICELESS!!   

You are right Dolce and Sunny!

Watching NG beat up JB on her show---> priceless!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #1281 on: December 17, 2008, 03:23:13 PM »

The thing is, scince all these bones have been scattered, don't they have to test each bone to be sure it is hers? 

I would think that if any of them are a DNA match, they know they have her.  They may want to have a complete skull.. and I'm not sure whether or not this is possible (though I hope it is).. but they might have a lot of bones unrelated to her- animal bones or perhaps even another person. If they found 2 of the same type of bone (both known to be human - and perhaps there is only one bone of this type found in the human body), then they would test both, to see who the other victim is. Hopefully it's just Caylee with some animal remains here and there, like LP suggested.

I am way not ready to believe that this is any worse that it already seems (as far as more HUMAN bones besides Caylee).  See, I think if KC had planned on placing CAylee's remains  with a so- called baby brother (casey's prior child) then Casey wouldn't have had to drive around for as long as she did.  Ya know?

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1282 on: December 17, 2008, 03:24:24 PM »

Exclusive: Pastor Talks About Anthony Visit

POSTED: 6:09 am EST December 17, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- As the search near the Anthony home intensifies, one man who just visited Casey Anthony in jail talked to WESH-TV.

Authorities began searching a wooded area near the family home after a utility employee found a bag containing a young girl's skull and remains four months after Caylee Anthony was reported missing.

Her mother, Casey Anthony, had been jailed on a first-degree murder charge.

The Rev. Shane Stutzman has been meeting with Casey Anthony since she was first arrested in July to provide support and prayer.

The Eastside Baptist Church pastor told WESH-TV that the jail requested that he visit Casey Anthony on Tuesday.

It was the first day that she had been taken off special psychological evaluation after jail officials said she suffered a meltdown on the day that the child's remains were discovered.
Stutzman was asked if he talked about the recent finding.

"We didn't go into that a whole lot. That's not my role. That's Jose Baez's role," Stutzman said. "This whole thing is unwinding a little bit at a time. I know, as a pastor, I'm going to be there to help them no matter what."

Stutzman said Casey Anthony remains hopeful despite the murder charge and word on Tuesday that investigators found even more bones at the crime scene.

Hopeful about what?

perriwinkle, I thought the same when I read this. It stood out like a sore thumb to me as well!

Me too!  There was something else that was said along those lines and it chapped my nickers also.

I believe in miracles!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1283 on: December 17, 2008, 03:24:31 PM »

Okay, so I've been thinking about LP saying there might be a pillow case or sheet that Caylee was wrapped in, but my concern with that is, it's easy enough to say she sent such items over to the Nanny's. Some daycares (especially in-home) do require you to supply your own things. So, I am hoping they have something better than just a pillow case. Yes, of course I know the Nanny is nonexistent, but I am speaking from the aspect of the defense. Obviously, there are people out there who believe Casey.

Since LE immediately connected it to the Anthony's home....maybe they already had observed that a pillow case or a sheet was missing from a collection, or maybe they had the Penney's receipt that said X linens had been purchased and they were suspicious that the purchase was in replacement of something that went missing....

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1284 on: December 17, 2008, 03:25:44 PM »

i still don't get the significance of taping her entire head...

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1285 on: December 17, 2008, 03:27:15 PM »

Shepard Smith on Foxnews just said new information in the Caylee Anthony case coming up after the break.  Probably nothing new to us 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1286 on: December 17, 2008, 03:27:32 PM »

I love that LE is being so thorough in its investigation.  I think it is inevitable we will hear complaints from the dream team but at least they can't say thet LE didn't look under every tree and bush.  That crime scene is gonna be a mess before it is over.  I am glad that the "experts" aren't allowed in.  If they were watching the investigaton , I mean  assisting to interfere in a murder investigation, they would be even more critical of every move, you can bet that. 

I agree with everything your wrote except............I think the so called dream team should really be called the devil's team   casey is EVIl and those that would go in to try to get her off are IMO devil followers....WHY in the world would anyone NOT want her to pay for her crime??? Oh I know they would say they are just insuring she gets a fair trial.........what about a fair trial for Caylee?  All I can say is Thank God for the prosecutors!!

It is not a fair trial.  Does everyone get this kind of representation?  If not, then it is not a fair trial, imo.

I believe in miracles!
momma monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1287 on: December 17, 2008, 03:27:57 PM »

Okay, so I've been thinking about LP saying there might be a pillow case or sheet that Caylee was wrapped in, but my concern with that is, it's easy enough to say she sent such items over to the Nanny's. Some daycares (especially in-home) do require you to supply your own things. So, I am hoping they have something better than just a pillow case. Yes, of course I know the Nanny is nonexistent, but I am speaking from the aspect of the defense. Obviously, there are people out there who believe Casey.

True, there will be a few people who might believe her story.  Luckily there will be a lot more evidence that they WON"T be able to explain away.   Remember the hair with the death band that was found in her car?  Well, gee, now we found where it came from didn't we? 

This is a sad, sad case. 

What is the about??
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1288 on: December 17, 2008, 03:28:04 PM »

It was a ruse...subterfuge...."Maybe I'm just a spiteful bitch" action.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1289 on: December 17, 2008, 03:28:54 PM »

True, there will be a few people who might believe her story.  Luckily there will be a lot more evidence that they WON"T be able to explain away.   Remember the hair with the death band that was found in her car?  Well, gee, now we found where it came from didn't we? 

This is a sad, sad case. 

The fact that the hair was found in the car and they will show the hair on her head match...well that will be compelling. That links the crime scene where Caylee ended up to the car. A jury will say yep, the body was in the car and that is how it got to Suburban Drive. Nobody else but Casey could have placed it there. No defense attorney can say the hair was planted because they had that long before the body was found.
JOLfan
Scared Monkey

Proud sister of a United States Marine.

« Reply #1290 on: December 17, 2008, 03:28:59 PM »

Shepard Smith on Foxnews just said new information in the Caylee Anthony case coming up after the break.  Probably nothing new to us 

::swoons:: I love Shep.

Everybody's got something to hide...except for me and my monkey
dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1291 on: December 17, 2008, 03:29:33 PM »

It was a ruse...subterfuge...."Maybe I'm just a spiteful bitch" action.

really?  You think?

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1292 on: December 17, 2008, 03:30:49 PM »

Nothing new really except the defense is whining again about not having access to the crime scene:

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1293 on: December 17, 2008, 03:32:23 PM »

WOW Phil Keating on FOX just showed film from the summer of the woods near the ANTS and the woods were DRY AS A BONE... 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
JOLfan
Scared Monkey

Proud sister of a United States Marine.

« Reply #1294 on: December 17, 2008, 03:32:33 PM »

Nothing new really except the defense is whining again about not having access to the crime scene:

Klaas you just made me giggle like a school girl! LOL.  What a nice sight to brighten up my work day.

Everybody's got something to hide...except for me and my monkey
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1295 on: December 17, 2008, 03:32:42 PM »

i don't either dejasade.     yet it's one reason i'm thinking the tape was put on after death.  just cannot imagine that casey would put that much tape around caylee's head and hair, with the intentions of taking it off at some point. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1296 on: December 17, 2008, 03:32:45 PM »

Just jumped on!Sure this has been laughed about for quite awhile now.IMMUNITY for the Anthony's.NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

It is funny....but also very sad...that these people would not tell the truth to begin with....now admitting they were deceitful they want to ensure they are not prosecuted.....what warped thinking!! I realize it had to be difficult.....but they know casey is sick mentally...not insane...but sick...they have known if for years...and they know she was responsible for Caylee's death....and know even more now that caey is indeed very ill...i can see still loving her...but supporting her in her lies and not helping the investigation is unforgivable IMO

Another window opened to the souless family.JMOO.It is sad,but laughable.

1.Try to impede the investigation at every turn.
2.Still believe in the Zanny the Nanny B.S.
3.Caylee is found.
4.Oh Shitt.We been lieing the whole time.Their gonna know??DUHHHHHH.We already do!
5.Heyy Mr. Policeman?Can i have immunity for helping to cover-up my grandaughter's DEATH!
6.How utterly sad this whole family is.....

That's it, Keeper.  It is so sad, poor Caylee!   

I believe in miracles!
sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1297 on: December 17, 2008, 03:33:35 PM »

The thing is, scince all these bones have been scattered, don't they have to test each bone to be sure it is hers? 

I would think that if any of them are a DNA match, they know they have her.  They may want to have a complete skull.. and I'm not sure whether or not this is possible (though I hope it is).. but they might have a lot of bones unrelated to her- animal bones or perhaps even another person. If they found 2 of the same type of bone (both known to be human - and perhaps there is only one bone of this type found in the human body), then they would test both, to see who the other victim is. Hopefully it's just Caylee with some animal remains here and there, like LP suggested.

I am way not ready to believe that this is any worse that it already seems (as far as more HUMAN bones besides Caylee).  See, I think if KC had planned on placing CAylee's remains  with a so- called baby brother (casey's prior child) then Casey wouldn't have had to drive around for as long as she did.  Ya know?

Now that we know Caylee's body was so close to home, we know all that driving around was for something else. Could be a secret job, could have been to kill time and waste gas so she could steal more, Maybe she did work as a prostitute and was driving around to wherever her customers wanted to meet.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1298 on: December 17, 2008, 03:35:01 PM »

WOW Phil Keating on FOX just showed film from the summer of the woods near the ANTS and the woods were DRY AS A BONE... 

No indication to me that was the EXACT same location.  It's a large area and I'm sure some areas were flooded and some not:

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1299 on: December 17, 2008, 03:35:29 PM »

They look a little tooooo close for comfort IMO... that "friend" looks like he wants to kiss CA... and there is George just turning his head, looking the other way... Typical George!!

I must admit (ok, don't kill me y'all) ... I think George is kind of handsome.
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Ugly is as ugly does.

Hi A1, I was so sorry to hear about your nephew.  I am keeping you in my prayers, as always, always1.

Waiting on my email....just sayin'

I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.