April 27, 2024, 06:59:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #76  (Read 355696 times)
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1360 on: December 17, 2008, 04:20:18 PM »

For anyone who's missed me, I'm back!

I'm also behind (like page 56), anything new since page 56? Have I
missed anything? When I was last here, the monkeys were discussing
the CA w/stranger that looks like R Grund embrace.
Fill me in Monkeys!!!!

Hi Not-So-Quiet Monkey!!!!!!!!!
I don't think it's Mr. Grund, he looks younger and his hair looks different.

Karen

Plus, there doesn't appear to be shoe polish on his head.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1361 on: December 17, 2008, 04:20:57 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys!

Did the Zenaida Gonzales who had her office broken into, happen to be a co-worker of Nicole Ganguzza?  I read this on Topix (I think).  And if it's true what a weird coincidence!

Lisa
That is strange. I just read on Topix that the new lawyer for C and G, is not going to be the lawyer for both of them. They are going to be having separate lawyers, who knows if that is true, but is interesting.

Uh Oh! Does anybody besides me think that hiring separate lawyers indicates they don't want to be tried together for whatever (obstruction of justice?) they've done?

Yep!  Sure looks thatta way to me, Jody!  Could be that George is fixin' to throw Cindy under the bus, and this would insure that he doesn't get run over in the process. 

That's how I'd call it IF it's true. Good thinking on George's part IMO.

For sure!  And in a weird way, I'm hoping George is planning to do this, just bring an end to all the madness. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1362 on: December 17, 2008, 04:22:13 PM »

O/T  Drew Peterson is engaged???  wth??

We're hoping

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1363 on: December 17, 2008, 04:22:49 PM »

Fill me in Monkeys!!!!

Hi Not-So-Quiet Monkey!!!!!!!!!
I don't think it's Mr. Grund, he looks younger and his hair looks different.

Karen

Plus, there doesn't appear to be shoe polish on his head.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1364 on: December 17, 2008, 04:22:56 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys!

Did the Zenaida Gonzales who had her office broken into, happen to be a co-worker of Nicole Ganguzza?  I read this on Topix (I think).  And if it's true what a weird coincidence!

Lisa
That is strange. I just read on Topix that the new lawyer for C and G, is not going to be the lawyer for both of them. They are going to be having separate lawyers, who knows if that is true, but is interesting.

That makes sense.

It would make sense if charges are coming...unless they are arrested on the Family Plan 

"the Family Plan".....   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1365 on: December 17, 2008, 04:24:21 PM »

Fill me in Monkeys!!!!

We've moved on to "Shep" now. 

So who do you think the guy is in the picture with Cindy?
O/T Get all that snow shoveled yet?

Yes...it was only a small snow fall...about 6 inches...we have more coming of Friday too  We're gonna have a White Christmas! 

I don't know who the guy is...not Mr Grund tho... but I think I'll be sick if I see that picture again 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1366 on: December 17, 2008, 04:24:33 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys!

Lisa

Uh Oh! Does anybody besides me think that hiring separate lawyers indicates they don't want to be tried together for whatever (obstruction of justice?) they've done?
They lied separately, therefore separate lawyers might be needed. 
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1367 on: December 17, 2008, 04:25:01 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys!

Lisa

That makes sense.

It would make sense if charges are coming...unless they are arrested on the Family Plan 

"the Family Plan".....   

If there is a "Family Plan" for the Anthonys, it ought to be RICO. LOL!
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1368 on: December 17, 2008, 04:25:39 PM »

Hey Guys,

I just put this video together today using clips and pictures of Caylee. There is a typo in the credits and I forgot to put that its by "Mar" but yeah I made the video. Grab a tissue you probably will need it. Its to the song "Tears In Heaven" Oh and I cut off some of the song b.c there was huge intro in the middle and I didn't have enough clips/videos to use.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YejzAvumuL8

-Mar-

!~*Mar*~!

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1369 on: December 17, 2008, 04:25:46 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=8093783&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Anthony case prosecutors visit scene where body was found 

Last Edited: Wednesday, 17 Dec 2008, 4:07 PM EST 
Created: Wednesday, 17 Dec 2008, 4:07 PM EST 

On Wednesday prosecutors in the Casey Anthony case visited the scene where a child's remains were found one week ago  SideBar

Related Items
Stories
Timeline, Documents and Photos related to the Casey Anthony Case

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- On Wednesday prosecutors in the Casey Anthony case visited the scene where a child's remains were found one week ago. The bones have not be officially identified as Caylee's remains but the visit gives some indication the state knows more about the identity than they are letting on. “They are here to maintain their interest in the case obviously.  They want to make sure they are aware first hand of what is going on here at the scene,” said Captain Angelo Nieves from the Orange County Sheriff's Office .

It was expected that crime scene technicians would wrap up their work on Wednesday but more finds, and more being brought it, will have the sheriff's office and the FBI out here at least until tomorrow. “It’s grown to ½ acre to an acre in size through this morning and through this afternoon and they continue to find additional items,” said Nieves.

The scene will then be opened up for everyone to see including Jose Baez and the public. Cops have concerns about what will happen next because it is an area where people live and kids go to school.  Nieves says deputies will be out at the scene to keep watch at least for a few days.  “Once this scene is released we will maintain proper order. The Orange County Sheriff’s Office will continue to restore order. We expect everyone to act accordingly.”

Baez lashes out at investigators

On Wednesday Casey Anthony’s attorney Jose Baez released the following statement regarding the crime scene:

“The Casey Anthony Defense Team has made numerous attempts to preserve the evidence in and around the location where the human remains of what appear to be a small child were found. Law enforcement has been repeatedly asked to allow reasonable access by medical and scientific experts for the defense, including requests for photographs, and assistance with maintaining a secure examination scene prior to any media or general public access. Every effort by The Baez Law Firm to establish a level of basic cooperation and professional courtesy have all been rejected by the government. This lack of cooperation has complicated how to proceed. Now that the scene more resembles that of an excavation site as opposed to an examinable crime scene - attorney Jose Baez has been advised that without properly detailed photographs and all related material and documentation, the various experts on the Casey Anthony Defense Team will simply not be able to thoroughly examine the site. Unfortunately this matter has already become a Media Circus and something The Baez Law Firm will not contribute to, by just making a show of going to the excavation site without good reason. The Casey Anthony Defense Team is being prevented from examining the site unless and until all photographs, schematic sketches and related material and documentation are released to the defense through the discovery process.”

Do No Evil 
pegster57
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1370 on: December 17, 2008, 04:25:57 PM »

NeJame is MARRIED???????? I could've sworn he batted for the other team.
I heard he used to be married to Kathy Belich.  Not sure if it is true though.  ?

I think he looks like a young Liberace in this photo (and if THAT doesn't date me, nothin's gonna! LOL!!)

"if I ever go looking for my heart's desire again, I won't look any further than my own backyard, because if it isn't there, I never really lost it to begin with." Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1371 on: December 17, 2008, 04:26:42 PM »

Fill me in Monkeys!!!!

Yes...it was only a small snow fall...about 6 inches...we have more coming of Friday too  We're gonna have a White Christmas! 

I don't know who the guy is...not Mr Grund tho... but I think I'll be sick if I see that picture again 

Good for you on the White Christmas......we'll never get that in the south.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1372 on: December 17, 2008, 04:27:46 PM »

O/T  Drew Peterson is engaged???  wth??

We're hoping

Looking at her in the shirt...one bought with Amy's stolen money...I think of how she was strutting when they arrested her...the video with her handcuffed behind her back, her boobs pushed out, strutting  and shaking her behind, with that quirkly little smile on her face.....I want to just slap the crap outta her...and then I think...but the biotch isn't strutting now!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1373 on: December 17, 2008, 04:27:47 PM »

Fill me in Monkeys!!!!

Sorry SS.  Couldn't resist.

Do No Evil 
doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1374 on: December 17, 2008, 04:27:49 PM »

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- On Wednesday prosecutors in the Casey Anthony case visited the scene where a child's remains were found one week ago. The bones have not be officially identified as Caylee's remains but the visit gives some indication the state knows more about the identity than they are letting on. “They are here to maintain their interest in the case obviously.  They want to make sure they are aware first hand of what is going on here at the scene,” said Captain Angelo Nieves from the Orange County Sheriff's Office .

It was expected that crime scene technicians would wrap up their work on Wednesday but more finds, and more being brought it, will have the sheriff's office and the FBI out here at least until tomorrow. “It’s grown to ½ acre to an acre in size through this morning and through this afternoon and they continue to find additional items,” said Nieves.

The scene will then be opened up for everyone to see including Jose Baez and the public. Cops have concerns about what will happen next because it is an area where people live and kids go to school.  Nieves says deputies will be out at the scene to keep watch at least for a few days.  “Once this scene is released we will maintain proper order. The Orange County Sheriff’s Office will continue to restore order. We expect everyone to act accordingly.”

On Wednesday Casey Anthony’s attorney Jose Baez released the following statement regarding the crime scene:

“The Casey Anthony Defense Team has made numerous attempts to preserve the evidence in and around the location where the human remains of what appear to be a small child were found. Law enforcement has been repeatedly asked to allow reasonable access by medical and scientific experts for the defense, including requests for photographs, and assistance with maintaining a secure examination scene prior to any media or general public access. Every effort by The Baez Law Firm to establish a level of basic cooperation and professional courtesy have all been rejected by the government. This lack of cooperation has complicated how to proceed. Now that the scene more resembles that of an excavation site as opposed to an examinable crime scene - attorney Jose Baez has been advised that without properly detailed photographs and all related material and documentation, the various experts on the Casey Anthony Defense Team will simply not be able to thoroughly examine the site. Unfortunately this matter has already become a Media Circus and something The Baez Law Firm will not contribute to, by just making a show of going to the excavation site without good reason. The Casey Anthony Defense Team is being prevented from examining the site unless and until all photographs, schematic sketches and related material and documentation are released to the defense through the discovery process.”

Sorry if this has already been posted.  I just found it on Myfoxorlando.
sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1375 on: December 17, 2008, 04:28:30 PM »

A friend sent me the following in regards to the defense asking for pictures of the crime scene.

That's cute! I like it
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1376 on: December 17, 2008, 04:28:59 PM »

Fill me in Monkeys!!!!

Do we know for sure that this is a recent picture?

It looks like it was taken earlier in the year...Cindy's been wearing long-sleeved items, even jackets and in this picture the sleeves are very short and Cindy's hair is also shorter'.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Mon Quixote
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1377 on: December 17, 2008, 04:29:17 PM »

O/T
pegster57...is that Chistery, Elphaba's monkey from Wicked in your avi?  I love that book and I have seen the play in NYC twice...I think the book is better! LOL.

the book is awesome!!!  Very Happy 

Still OT but trying mady to catch up -
I found this book in the clearance bin of our 1/2 Price Bookstore, bought it the first time for .25 it was a steal!!!!  I fell in love with it then and read the rest of his books.  I was stoked to see it made into a musical.  Want to see it in NYC but saw it when it ran through here.  Glad it has other fans.

All done.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1378 on: December 17, 2008, 04:30:27 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=8093783&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Anthony case prosecutors visit scene where body was found 

Last Edited: Wednesday, 17 Dec 2008, 4:07 PM EST 
Created: Wednesday, 17 Dec 2008, 4:07 PM EST 

On Wednesday prosecutors in the Casey Anthony case visited the scene where a child's remains were found one week ago  SideBar

Related Items
Stories
Timeline, Documents and Photos related to the Casey Anthony Case

aaawwwww gee....TOUGH TITTY!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1379 on: December 17, 2008, 04:30:32 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys!

Lisa

Yep!  Sure looks thatta way to me, Jody!  Could be that George is fixin' to throw Cindy under the bus, and this would insure that he doesn't get run over in the process. 

That's how I'd call it IF it's true. Good thinking on George's part IMO.

For sure!  And in a weird way, I'm hoping George is planning to do this, just bring an end to all the madness. 

If the separate lawyer thing is true, it would explain something about their recent body language. Ever since they arrived home from California, they have not been holding hands or walking near each other at all. Before, they were like a united front anytime they were in front of the cameras.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.