April 25, 2024, 11:43:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #77  (Read 351246 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1160 on: December 18, 2008, 05:09:48 PM »

OMG   whats next in this crazy mixed up story........I cant believe this Guy knew something and had been in this area before and even called in a tip....What the hell is going on.......Is all of Orlando going crazy or is it me!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1161 on: December 18, 2008, 05:10:27 PM »

Ok maybe this guy was searching on his own and saw it before, but then when he was back in the area looked again and saw it was still there and decided to touch it on his own?????  I feel so sick about this.  If LE can look bad, as if they did not follow up, this could be very bad.

yes they do.. BUT think about those boys who came out and said they thought they found a body... and were told it was a skull. Which detective came out? The same one who came out when the meter reader reported something odd there? Is this another bed fellow of Casey's? If the detective, deputy, whoever comes out and says it's nothing... does anybody else have to come out and verify that it's nothing else?

dammit I'm so upset and confused I'm not expressing myself right. 

I mean... the detective or whoever told the boys it was a bomb, not a skull.  If this officer writes down that it's nothing, does somebody else have to come back out to verify?  And yes.. this looks very bad. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1162 on: December 18, 2008, 05:10:35 PM »

When did they fire that cop that she was dating for lying about dating her?  Could this have been the deputy that was sent out on that call?

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1163 on: December 18, 2008, 05:11:29 PM »

Ok maybe this guy was searching on his own and saw it before, but then when he was back in the area looked again and saw it was still there and decided to touch it on his own?????  I feel so sick about this.  If LE can look bad, as if they did not follow up, this could be very bad.

yes they do.. BUT think about those boys who came out and said they thought they found a body... and were told it was a skull. Which detective came out? The same one who came out when the meter reader reported something odd there? Is this another bed fellow of Casey's? If the detective, deputy, whoever comes out and says it's nothing... does anybody else have to come out and verify that it's nothing else?

the boys were told it was a 'bomb'..

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1164 on: December 18, 2008, 05:11:52 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/video/14013179/index.html

LIVE VIDEO NOW

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1165 on: December 18, 2008, 05:11:56 PM »

They suggested he was bothered by the idea something was there. Then someone asked if maybe he had a relationship with Casey. It said it was all being investigated.. wow 

WOW this gets more and more weird....what was the meter reader doing there in august...is this his regular porty potty....something stinks for sure.....BJ is gonna love this.DAMN!!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1166 on: December 18, 2008, 05:12:07 PM »

Funny...

1.) Meter reader claims body was there in mid August.
2.) Woman claims no body was there in August when she was searching
3.) Neighbors & TES state there was water there, and it would have been impossible to search.

So which the hell is it??

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1167 on: December 18, 2008, 05:12:26 PM »

I mean... the detective or whoever told the boys it was a bomb, not a skull.  If this officer writes down that it's nothing, does somebody else have to come back out to verify?  And yes.. this looks very bad. 
This whole story with those boys, and being told it was a bomb, never made sense. What I want to know is, what did this meter man say in his tip.
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1168 on: December 18, 2008, 05:12:27 PM »

I can't believe this crap!

Do No Evil 
maybe tomorrow
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1169 on: December 18, 2008, 05:12:27 PM »

Headline News: Significant skeletal remains!? what does that mean?

They said along the perimeter of the grid, there were a large number of bones. Like the skeleton was really scattered through that whole area.

So emnic you (or anyone else) didn't get the impression that there could be more than one person's skeletal remains there? I don't know what to think anymore! As hard as it has been to comprehend the depth of the lies & liar's within the A camp, it seems to be an epidemic in the whole area - maybe there's something in the drinking water...? 
emnic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1170 on: December 18, 2008, 05:12:35 PM »

When did they fire that cop that she was dating for lying about dating her?  Could this have been the deputy that was sent out on that call?

good call. I thought that was pretty early on, but maybe not.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1171 on: December 18, 2008, 05:13:48 PM »

the boys were told it was a 'bomb'..

Yes, I corrected myself in a later post.  I'm so confuzzled right now that my words aren't coming out right. 

emnic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1172 on: December 18, 2008, 05:13:57 PM »

They said along the perimeter of the grid, there were a large number of bones. Like the skeleton was really scattered through that whole area.

So emnic you (or anyone else) didn't get the impression that there could be more than one person's skeletal remains there? I don't know what to think anymore! As hard as it has been to comprehend the depth of the lies & liar's within the A camp, it seems to be an epidemic in the whole area - maybe there's something in the drinking water...? 

Personally, no, I didn't get that feeling at all. Nieves reiterated that the remains were that of a "small child". Of course, if this did happen to be a boneyard or something crazy, they're absolutely not going to give any indication of that at this point.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1173 on: December 18, 2008, 05:14:32 PM »

I'm waiting for Baez to start yapping.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1174 on: December 18, 2008, 05:14:55 PM »

I am getting that impression, although Nieves states it's consistent with a child.. and the same child, correct?

cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1175 on: December 18, 2008, 05:14:58 PM »

meter reader called crimeline aug 11, 12, 13th??????

that is what Nieves said!!!!
  Please monkey  tell me if I am in  the twilight zone
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1176 on: December 18, 2008, 05:15:03 PM »

Funny...

1.) Meter reader claims body was there in mid August.
2.) Woman claims no body was there in August when she was searching
3.) Neighbors & TES state there was water there, and it would have been impossible to search.

So which the hell is it??
Danged if I know................somebody is lying big time..............Im glad the FBI is there............this case needs all the help they can get!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
maybe tomorrow
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1177 on: December 18, 2008, 05:15:27 PM »

This whole story with those boys, and being told it was a bomb, never made sense. What I want to know is, what did this meter man say in his tip.

I never thought that the bomb story sounded right myself - I need a drink 
donnakaren
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1178 on: December 18, 2008, 05:15:37 PM »

But is this Caylee ??? Oh god I feel sick.

My feelings as well, Cyn. I feel really sick.

I'm so confused and upset by all this news.

Watch your thoughts; they become words.
Watch your words; they become actions.
Watch your actions; they become habits.
Watch your habits; they become character.
Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.
- Frank Outlaw
irishbosoxfan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1179 on: December 18, 2008, 05:16:12 PM »

They suggested he was bothered by the idea something was there. Then someone asked if maybe he had a relationship with Casey. It said it was all being investigated.. wow 

WOW this gets more and more weird....what was the meter reader doing there in august...is this his regular porty potty....something stinks for sure.....BJ is gonna love this.DAMN!!!!

Most meter readers have the same route every month--so if he smelled it in Aug and called it in and noone looked into it he must have gone back every month while doing his route looking for her
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.