March 28, 2024, 11:25:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #77  (Read 350376 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1220 on: December 18, 2008, 05:27:36 PM »

When did they fire that cop that she was dating for lying about dating her?  Could this have been the deputy that was sent out on that call?

good call. I thought that was pretty early on, but maybe not.

8/22/08 Deputy Anthony Rusciano 24 fired after investigators said that he lied about a relationship he had with Casey Anthony. 

9/12/08 statements taken from King,  Newark, Berning, Kyger & Hendrichs.

I posted this one last week:

emnic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1221 on: December 18, 2008, 05:28:08 PM »

Guys, I think the deputy that knew casey was fired AFTER this. check it out:
http://www.wesh.com/news/17303070/detail.html

that was just a quick google search, haven't looked at doc dumps yet.
This is the guy who had screen name of nyitaliano3 and there are instant messages between them in the last doc dump. He referred to Caylee as "offspring" and when she was making him think ZG was on her way to get Caylee so they could get together he referred to her as the "offsrping keeper" if my memory serves me right. He seemed cold towards her having a child.

It would be interesting if it is that guy who was called out there.

Yes, that's him. He was a total a-hole about her having a kid, like you said, very cold towards her having a child. Was giving her crap about never being able to spend time with him.

uuuuuuuuughhhhhhhhhhhhhh
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1222 on: December 18, 2008, 05:28:30 PM »

In case anyone was wondering what Joy now had to say:
RicksWife: So Joy you are now saying you believe this is Caylees remains and that someone else killed her ?
Joyangels:  he looks guilty
Joyangels:  manny the meter reader
RicksWife: Joy ....... do you now believe Caylee is dead?
Joyangels:  manny and zanny did it 2  with eachother
Joyangels:  me to padilla is guilty
RicksWife: JOY !!  Do you now think Caylee is dead ?

Who in the world is manny?
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1223 on: December 18, 2008, 05:29:13 PM »

Saw that one coming.I am just going to have to look back through all this mess to find who it is who KC knows that works for the city. GRRRRRR
 Something else happened a while back that was rather interesting.I very rarely went to Murt's  A poster came into Murt's room and said that they were tired of this case ruling their life and it needed to stop. Three more people needed to be in jail. It was an accident to start with and things had gotten out of hand. I never saw this poster come back the couple of other times I was there. This had to be around the time of LP being in BP. Could have just been a troll but it did happen.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1224 on: December 18, 2008, 05:29:34 PM »

Has it been stated what EXACTLY the utility worker reported back in August????
No, and they better release his tip quickly.
bellesmommy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1225 on: December 18, 2008, 05:30:09 PM »

In case anyone was wondering what Joy now had to say:
RicksWife: So Joy you are now saying you believe this is Caylees remains and that someone else killed her ?
Joyangels:  he looks guilty
Joyangels:  manny the meter reader
RicksWife: Joy ....... do you now believe Caylee is dead?
Joyangels:  manny and zanny did it 2  with eachother
Joyangels:  me to padilla is guilty
RicksWife: JOY !!  Do you now think Caylee is dead ?
Who is this?  I'm really confused!

Sweet Baby Belle,Love of Our Life
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1226 on: December 18, 2008, 05:30:13 PM »

OMG!!! 

Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1227 on: December 18, 2008, 05:30:44 PM »

I cant believe this BS , Im looking thru tips now!!!!!

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1228 on: December 18, 2008, 05:30:57 PM »

Hello Monkeys!

Long time Lurker (as in years lol) first time posting!

I distinctly remember CA stating "Omg, we cant lose another one) and have thought about that statement alot. Perhaps Caylee was not KC's first baby... if there are other human remains at the site it would not suprise me. KC had buried her pets there in the past...

Hi sammiejam, and welcome! 

Yep, Cindy's mother was emailing to her (sister?) and mentioned 'the time that Casey was pregnant before'..

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1229 on: December 18, 2008, 05:31:01 PM »

Honest to God, through most of this I have not been emotional, but I really feel like I could just break down and cry for hours now.  I just cannot believe this
I totally understand, I feel sick about this, I sure hope this gets cleared up and fast.

WOW! I just got home, and this is the news i get. Oh no guys, whats this going to do to the open and shut part of this case? Ahh so whats the concrete about what has just happened?? O brother

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1230 on: December 18, 2008, 05:31:16 PM »

Saw that one coming.I am just going to have to look back through all this mess to find who it is who KC knows that works for the city. GRRRRRR
 Something else happened a while back that was rather interesting.I very rarely went to Murt's  A poster came into Murt's room and said that they were tired of this case ruling their life and it needed to stop. Three more people needed to be in jail. It was an accident to start with and things had gotten out of hand. I never saw this poster come back the couple of other times I was there. This had to be around the time of LP being in BP. Could have just been a troll but it did happen.
I saw that posted somewhere on WS, must have been the rumor thread.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1231 on: December 18, 2008, 05:31:28 PM »

THE ORLANDO LE AND THE CASEY ANTHONY CONNECTION

JESSY GRUND

Arrested Mom's Ex-Fiancé Reveals Information That Could Change Timeline
Tuesday, July 22, 2008 – updated: 4:43 pm EDT July 22, 2008

But Jesse now says he called Casey on Tuesday, June 24 and heard her scolding the little girl for jumping up on the table in the background. He then heard the girl's young voice in the background responding and told Eyewitness News he is 100 percent sure that it was Caylee.

If true, that would be a major wrench in the timeline Casey Anthony has given deputies. It is a full two weeks after Casey says she last saw Caylee. Jesse told Eyewitness News he remembers the day clearly, because it was the very day he resigned from the Orlando Police Department. He said he called Casey to let her know and said phone records show the call was 18 minutes long.

http://www.wftv.com/news/16957067/detail.html

TONY RUSCIANO - JESSE GRUND

NANCY GRACE
Cop Fired for Lying About Relationship With Missing Toddler`s Mother
Aired August 26, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

JESSICA D`ONOFRIO, WKMG: Well, what I know is that he was terminated five days ago. He wasn`t fired for having a relationship with Casey Anthony, he was fired for lying about it. Detectives got word that he might know her a couple weeks ago, so they started asking him questions. How do you know her? How long have you known her for? They actually interviewed him twice, and detectives say that he lied to them twice about the nature of his relationship with her.

Come to find out, they went into Casey Anthony`s computer that they had seized a while ago. They were able to put in some keyword searches. And then up pops a chat between Casey Anthony and Tony Rusciano, this deputy that was just fired. In the chat, you can see that they obviously had some kind of relationship. You can also understand that they are talking about Caylee at points in time in that conversation. But what I`m told is that there`s no reason to believe that there was anything in those chats that would lead them to find this missing 3-year-old.

I understand that he did have a romantic relationship with Casey Anthony. Of course, you know, he was fired because -- not because he had this relationship with her but because he lied about it.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Jessica, how did they meet?

D`ONOFRIO: From what we understand, he met her at a party. Initially, he said he had met her at a party but he barely knew her. They looked through that computer and found out that wasn`t the case. And of course, when he was confronted with that, he `fessed up.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: I understand that her ex-fiancee was also a cop and possibly he was the one who introduced the two of them?

D`ONOFRIO: I don`t have that confirmed. But Jesse Grund (ph) -- he is an Orlando police officer -- he recently resigned. She was dating him for a while, and I believe that there are some questions about whether he introduced Casey to this deputy.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0808/26/ng.01.html

TONY RUSCIANO

Deputy Fired After Having Relations With Casey Anthony 
Last Edited: Tuesday, 26 Aug 2008, 6:49 PM EDT 
Created: Tuesday, 26 Aug 2008, 6:45 PM EDT
From MyFoxOrlando Reports

A deputy with the Orange County Sheriff's Office has been fired after investigators said that he lied about a relationship he had with Casey Anthony.

An interoffice memo (click to read) dated Aug. 20 obtained by FOX 35 in Orlando provided some details into the matter involving Casey and Deputy Anthony Rusciano.

"When investigators contacted Deputy Rusciano by telephone, Deputy Rusciano admitted that he had met the individual for a very brief moment at a party they both attended," wrote Chief Frank Fabrizio. "Deputy Rusciano denied ever having any further contact with that person."

Investigators say Rusciano provided inaccurate and incomplete responses after they discovered communication between he and Casey following a search of her computer. Upon being confronted with the evidence, he admitted to lying to investigators.

"Lying to investigators during the course of any investigation is unacceptable and reason for termination," Fabrizio wrote.

The timeline of events -- including the date of the party when Rusciano said he met Casey and other dates on which they communicated -- remains unclear.

Rusciano, a probationary employee, was fired on August 22. He joined the force in February of this year.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7293527&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

An interoffice memo
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/documents/08.25.08_depterm.pdf

AT LEAST TWO UNIDENTIFIED OFFICERS

Casey Anthony Handcuffed, Arrested On New Charges
Friday, September 12, 2008 – updated: 9:34 am EDT September 18, 2008

Casey Anthony is reportedly causing a stir inside the Orlando Police Department. An inside source told Eyewitness News at least two officers have stepped forward claiming to have had sexual relationships with her.

In August, Anthony Rusciano was fired from his position as an Orange County deputy for lying about his relationship with Casey.

A police spokesperson refused to comment on any aspect of the Caylee Anthony case.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17458657/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1232 on: December 18, 2008, 05:31:29 PM »

Funny...

1.) Meter reader claims body was there in mid August.
2.) Woman claims no body was there in August when she was searching
3.) Neighbors & TES state there was water there, and it would have been impossible to search.

So which the hell is it??
Danged if I know................somebody is lying big time..............Im glad the FBI is there............this case needs all the help they can get!!!!!!
There is going to be a connection with the policeman who went to the scene, or the meterman with Casey. There has to be.
I also think that more than just Caylees body may be found......this is something bigger than what we even thought Im telling you something else is up and its about to get crazy!

What about Trenton Duckett? Just thinking here. But seriously, this case keeps getting more twisted by the day.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1233 on: December 18, 2008, 05:31:45 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/video/14013179/index.html

Live now about meter reader

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1234 on: December 18, 2008, 05:31:52 PM »

I can only imagine how shaken both LE and the prosecution is right now.  This makes me really have some strange thoughts about this meter reader. You know...we've all heard about returning to the scene of the crime.  This thought ran across my mind, so I may as well share.  Maybe this guy really wanted that reward and after researching this case, he knew this was a spot that KC frequented and brought something (bag) here and dumped it to try and get the reward.  Maybe he's some psycho and this is not Caylee....who knows at this point??? But...I can tell you that I have a very bad feeling about all of this.  Lord, how I would hate to see this bitch walk!!!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1235 on: December 18, 2008, 05:32:15 PM »

Has it been stated what EXACTLY the utility worker reported back in August????
No, and they better release his tip quickly.

Surfer dude said on Fox that he called in tips saying that maybe the cops ought to check the woods. He also said there was speculation that the utility worker was spending time looking around while he should have been working.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1236 on: December 18, 2008, 05:32:21 PM »

Maybe Rusciano is the "deputy" who went to the scene after the three calls were made by the meter reader.  And maybe he knew where the body was buried (Maybe he is the help that Tim and some others think she had) and maybe he got fired for having an online relationship and sexual one with her, but they did not think he had any more knowledge than that.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1237 on: December 18, 2008, 05:32:44 PM »

Funny...

1.) Meter reader claims body was there in mid August.
2.) Woman claims no body was there in August when she was searching
3.) Neighbors & TES state there was water there, and it would have been impossible to search.

So which the hell is it??

!.) WTF????? This is so freaking bizarre I have no f@cking clue on that one unless he was sloring with Casey.

2.) Anthony plant

3.) Tropical storm Fay hit IIRC around the 19th-20th, I remember it was before Gustav smacked Pensacola Beach and that was Labor day, seems like it was about 1 - 1/1/2 weeks before, so anything after Fay hit was totally underwater until about 3 weeks ago. Neighbor has video and mentions that it was chest deep until this time.

I'm losing it on this freaky case

so is it possible that the tip got taken Aug 13 when the spot was dry-ish, then the next week it gets flooded out, the week AFTER that Rusciano gets fired, and then OSCO can't follow up because the spot is underwater?

Yes, but it seems like they would have searched before Faye hit, not sure exactly when Faye hit Orlando though..............it was underwater from the time of Landfall of Faye until just a couple of weeks ago. Now reporting live that the meter reader IS NOT a suspect and a credible witness, they will not relase the name of the deputy who took the report.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1238 on: December 18, 2008, 05:33:01 PM »

I don't think he was just taking a leak.
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1239 on: December 18, 2008, 05:33:31 PM »

OH MY...I just answered my work phone and said, "Good Evening, Scared Monkeys" 

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.